PDA

View Full Version : Chris Christi, Jeb Bush and Condi Rice won't run with Romney because...

gophangover
07-17-2012, 01:24 PM
They know he's a loser, so they wait till 2016. Romney indorsing Paul Ryan's budget will sink the cons for sure.

Canadianeye
07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
They know he's a loser, so they wait till 2016. Romney indorsing Paul Ryan's budget will sink the cons for sure.

LOL. Talking about 2016 to avoid what is coming your way in 2012 ain't gonna help. Obama and the Dems stink of fail, and everyone knows it.

Mainecoons
07-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Please, no more Bushes!

Trinnity
07-17-2012, 02:03 PM
No, Condi ain't gonna cut it because of her tie to the Bush admin. That would be political suicide. This election is Romney's to lose, not Obama's to win. Obama loses if Romney makes a good case, focuses on the economy an if he picks Rubio, he's a lock. I hope he makes the right moves. We desperately need Obama out, while there's still a country left to save.

Canadianeye
07-17-2012, 02:49 PM
No, Condi ain't gonna cut it because of her tie to the Bush admin. That would be political suicide. This election is Romney's to lose, not Obama's to win. Obama loses if Romney makes a good case, focuses on the economy an if he picks Rubio, he's a lock. I hope he makes the right moves. We desperately need Obama out, while there's still a country left to save.

I haven't done much looking into Rice, but I have a sneaking suspicion I would find a progressive. Just sayin.

coolwalker
07-17-2012, 03:27 PM

Everyone for some reason is listening to the musings of the media. They are full of crap and want to keep people stirred up. Rice isn't going to happen (good person, smart but too close to Bush), nor Christie (face it, he's somewhat like Gingrich, too fat at this time) . Rubio can't possibly be his running mate...he's Mormon as well. This leaves Gov. Bob McDonnell of Virginia as next in line.

Here is what I think...we should simply wait until HE picks his running mate, then stand behind whoever it is. In the meantime, why fuel the fire of the Liberals here by discussing the subject. Let them stew in their juices...they are the one's worried, not us!

Mainecoons
07-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Unfortunately, as the much maligned "birthers" have pointed out, Rubio obviously does not qualify under the Constitution for the office of POTUS. Too bad, I really like the guy.

A ticket with two white guys is going to be the subject of race baiting 24 hours per day from Obama and the left, unfortunately. That's what they've done to politics in this country.

wingrider
07-17-2012, 05:22 PM
forget all the so called front runners,, it is smoke and mirrors at this point.. but do you know who would be a lock on the evangelical vote, of which about 70 percent of people are?? Mike Huckabee.. now that is a good ticket.

Cigar
07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Too late ... you Boy is Mitt. :)

wingrider
07-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Too late ... you Boy is Mitt. :)
what are you babbling about now??

Mitt needs to name Huckabee as the VP choice..

Cigar
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Even Dick Cheney didn't want his picture taken with this guy. :rofl:

wingrider
07-17-2012, 05:47 PM
will you please make sense... I know you post often ,, and i thank you for the post count... but it would be great if some of your posts would add to the discussion or have at least a modicum of intelligence..

Cigar
07-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Look at the bright side, I'm not openly and freely attacking a forum members in plain sight of "everyone".

ALL my responses clearly reflect why those people don't want to run with Mittens ... so once again, sorry ... but Mittens is all you got to defend .... enjoy.

wingrider
07-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Look at the bright side, I'm not openly and freely attacking a forum members in plain sight of "everyone".

ALL my responses clearly reflect why those people don't want to run with Mittens ... so once again, sorry ... but Mittens is all you got to defend .... enjoy. LMAO.. you call what I said an attack... now that is funny.. I give you some advice and ask you to post so others can understand your point of view and you call it an attack,, paranoid much?

I am saying I think Huckabee would make a good VP and would go a long way to pulling evangelicals that are on the fence right now away from Obama and into the Romney camp..

Cigar
07-17-2012, 06:09 PM
LMAO.. you call what I said an attack... now that is funny.. I give you some advice and ask you to post so others can understand your point of view and you call it an attack,, paranoid much?

I am saying I think Huckabee would make a good VP and would go a long way to pulling evangelicals that are on the fence right now away from Obama and into the Romney camp..

Dude ... way over you head.

Of course I was not saying you attack me. :)

coolwalker
07-18-2012, 11:15 AM
LMAO.. you call what I said an attack... now that is funny.. I give you some advice and ask you to post so others can understand your point of view and you call it an attack,, paranoid much?

While on one hand this makes sense, on the other it doesn't because yes, bible thumpers will like it, but the majority of people aren't bible thumpers and Huck has at times gotten "too christian" for some people to stomach. take a good look at Virginia's governor...he was approached by the Romney Camp about 6 months ago. He is a retired Lt. Col., has been Atty. Gen. of Virginia as well as Governor and is a straight-up conservative as well as one heck of a speaker. He would tear Biden a new one in a debate.