PDA

View Full Version : Did Hillary squeal on Dennis Hastert?

Pages : [1] 2

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 06:16 AM
This story helps Billary.

in fact its so good for the Cookie Lady I wonder if the Clinton crime syndicate is not behind it somehow.

because while nailing Hastert for being a closet homosexual is sure to rivete attention of short attention span libs who are absorbed by sex topics that is not the best part.

It also helps Bill's little woman by embarrassing her only real rival on the left, Bernie sanders.

You see he wrote this little essay about sex when he was 30 that is so risqué that it can't be quoted on TV or radio and could be characterized as disrespectful to women.

It almost makes you wonder if Hastert's little secret was in the 19,000 FBI FILES THAT the Billary mob stole while they were in the White House.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-sexually-explicit-essay-resurfaces/story?id=31391231

Common
05-30-2015, 06:35 AM
Yeah hillary is responsible for everything. Aside from that Everyone has history, some they are ashamed of, bernie sanders never stood a chance at Potus anyway

Mr. Right
05-30-2015, 07:10 AM
Yeah hillary is responsible for everything. Aside from that Everyone has history, some they are ashamed of, bernie sanders never stood a chance at Potus anyway

Hillary has this unique history of lies, distortions, murders, and coverups. Bill has this unique history of forcible rape, lies, and sex with underage girls. They're an awesome couple with an awesome history of darkness.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 07:28 AM
Hillary dun it? Some want to point and say she started this entire incident about Hastert for political purposes. There are several questions that seem to get lost in partisan fog.

It seems more important to question who/why than the fact that this man was paying hush money to hide actions involving underage boys. Innocent people do not pay blackmail. The actions of this man are less important than blaming someone else for the exposure of his acts?

Hillary Clinton has got to be the most investigated human in modern political history. Before anyone wants to blame politics for the Hastert incident, they might want to look at the actions of both parties.

Ransom
05-30-2015, 07:32 AM
Why isn't anyone blaming Hastert.

Common
05-30-2015, 07:55 AM
Hillary dun it? Some want to point and say she started this entire incident about Hastert for political purposes. There are several questions that seem to get lost in partisan fog.

It seems more important to question who/why than the fact that this man was paying hush money to hide actions involving underage boys. Innocent people do not pay blackmail. The actions of this man are less important than blaming someone else for the exposure of his acts?

Hillary Clinton has got to be the most investigated human in modern political history. Before anyone wants to blame politics for the Hastert incident, they might want to look at the actions of both parties.

What benefit does hillary get from exposing hastert now ? hes not even in politics anymore and it doesnt help her campaign. I dont understand how some think and link things together

Ransom
05-30-2015, 08:02 AM
He could have been bribed by anyone. Why the ideal and not the individual must endure.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 08:08 AM

I'm pretty impressed that Ms. Clinton was able to access Hastert's bank records to find out he was withdrawing all that money AND she was able to get him to lie to the FBI.

Oh wait - Occam's razor. This is NOT the doing of the Clinton campaign. He didn't get busted for a secret from his past. He got busted for money withdrawals and for lying to the FBI.

But go ahead, right-wing paranoids.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 08:25 AM
What benefit does hillary get from exposing hastert now ? hes not even in politics anymore and it doesnt help her campaign. I dont understand how some think and link things together

Some people wonder why few left wing supporters are concerned about the Clinton/e-mail issue....silly stuff like this why. Some people believe everything they are told. They are so used to swallowing anything that the likes of Rush Limbaugh spews, they accept the latest talking point without question. They seem to think the rest of the nation is so gullible.

Until recently everything was Obama's fault, now it seems that Hillary has become responsible for every action taken by every person on earth.

When will someone start calling for a Congressional investigation on this issue? Why not include this with the investigation into Hillary's restaurant tipping history? It cost the nation 80 million+ for Ken Starr to find a blue dress (while investigating investment activities). I wonder how much it will cost the taxpayers for the Hillary-hunt.

JDubya
05-30-2015, 08:32 AM
Did Hillary squeal on Dennis Hastert?
I hope so.

That would be extra funny!!!

Chris
05-30-2015, 08:46 AM
It's Bush's fault.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 09:14 AM
To all the lib clones that rushed to the defense of poor little Hillary let me point that she is the obvious suspect .

She has the means (19,000 stolen FBI files that surely included Hastert), the motive (take pressure off her and put her closest democrat rival on the defensive) and the means (the IRS is infested with corrupt democrat party moles).

Chris
05-30-2015, 09:17 AM
To all the lib clones that rushed to the defense of poor little Hillary let me point that she is the obvious suspect .

She has the means (19,000 stolen FBI files that surely included Hastert), the motive (take pressure off her and put her closest democrat rival on the defensive) and the means (the IRS is infested with corrupt democrat party moles).

So what? Someone should have reported this decades ago. Why are you trying to distract from the dishonor of your man Hastert?

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 09:20 AM
So what? Someone should have reported this decades ago. Why are you trying to distract from the dishonor of your man Hastert?

Partisan non-logic. Don't worry about a teacher molesting students if you can blame a democrat for something. Ya gotta have your priorities....'specially when you are the party of family values!

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 09:21 AM

Because hastert is not running for president and Bill's coat tails is.

I would have hoped even you could figure that out.

Chris
05-30-2015, 09:24 AM

Ah, you can't defend Hastert so now you try to insult me. How pathetic.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 09:26 AM

Why should I defend hastert?

IMPress Polly
05-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Ransom wrote:

Now THAT is a good question!

What this story really points to is the double-standards of so many people. So many members of this message board have been very quick to criticize the fact that Hillary remained married after her husband had an affair of sorts with a subordinate. The interesting feature of that is that you don't see these same people criticizing the Clinton critics, and it's not like as much is unmerited. During the Clinton impeachment process and movement, it came to light that the Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, who was bringing the charges before that body for an impeachment vote, was himself having an extramarital affair at the same time and was accordingly removed from his post. Gingrich was in turn to be replaced by Bob Livingston in this duty, who was also calling for Clinton's impeachment...only it turned out that he too was having an extramarital affair on the side and thus couldn't very well assume the role of prosecutor in such a case without being a total hypocrite. The man ultimately selected for the job was Dennis Hastert, who it turns out was actually the worst of them all, having used a position of power to sexually exploit not just a subordinate, but specifically at least one child, and potentially "several" according to the FBI. And so we see all the people who somehow blame Hillary Clinton for the fact that her husband cheated on her rushing to defend a child molester, as evidently child molestation isn't so immoral and corrupt as being the VICTIM of adultery! No double-standards here!!

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 09:32 AM

Except it makes no sense.

What makes sense is what happened. Hastert tried to get around the $10K reporting rule; the bank reported him anyway; he lied to the FBI. You don't need any outside agency for this. The bank, Hastert, and the FBI.

Hastert was an idiot. He should not have lied to the FBI. He should have kept taking out the larger transactions instead of trying to cover it up by taking out less than $10,000. Even better, he should have just told his blackmailer to go ahead, release whatever story he/she has, and taken the political buffeting. Probably way past the statute of limitations, and it all would have been forgotten in a bit.

For some reason, many conservatives think of the Clintons as some kind of all powerful "mover of forces". You spill your milk in the morning, I bet you blame the Clintons.

Get over it.

There is no reason to defend Ms. Clinton; she isn't related to this story except by your twisted mind.

Chris
05-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Why should I defend hastert?

That's my question, why are you defending him by attacking Hillary?

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 09:54 AM
That's my question, why are you defending him by attacking Hillary?

I have not defended hastert.

But I am attacking Hillary because she is running for president

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:57 AM
Did Gingrich and Livingston also commit perjury and suborn perjury? Those were the two issues at the impeachment hearings.

Now THAT is a good question!

What this story really points to is the double-standards of so many people. So many members of this message board have been very quick to criticize the fact that Hillary remained married after her husband had an affair of sorts with a subordinate. The interesting feature of that is that you don't see these same people criticizing the Clinton critics, and it's not like as much is unmerited. During the Clinton impeachment process and movement, it came to light that the Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, who was bringing the charges before that body for an impeachment vote, was himself having an extramarital affair at the same time and was accordingly removed from his post. Gingrich was in turn to be replaced by Bob Livingston in this duty, who was also calling for Clinton's impeachment...only it turned out that he too was having an extramarital affair on the side and thus couldn't very well assume the role of prosecutor in such a case without being a total hypocrite. The man ultimately selected for the job was Dennis Hastert, who it turns out was actually the worst of them all, having used a position of power to sexually exploit not just a subordinate, but specifically at least one child, and potentially "several" according to the FBI. And so we see all the people who somehow blame Hillary Clinton for the fact that her husband cheated on her rushing to defend a child molester, as evidently child molestation isn't so immoral and corrupt as being the VICTIM of adultery! No double-standards here!!

Chris
05-30-2015, 09:58 AM

Attacking Hillary deflects from Hastert, that's a form of defending him.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:59 AM
So long as the money was his, the reporting requirements would not have affected him. If the money was from his campaign organization- to be used for his personal issues- that would also be a crime.
Except it makes no sense.

What makes sense is what happened. Hastert tried to get around the $10K reporting rule; the bank reported him anyway; he lied to the FBI. You don't need any outside agency for this. The bank, Hastert, and the FBI.

Hastert was an idiot. He should not have lied to the FBI. He should have kept taking out the larger transactions instead of trying to cover it up by taking out less than $10,000. Even better, he should have just told his blackmailer to go ahead, release whatever story he/she has, and taken the political buffeting. Probably way past the statute of limitations, and it all would have been forgotten in a bit.

For some reason, many conservatives think of the Clintons as some kind of all powerful "mover of forces". You spill your milk in the morning, I bet you blame the Clintons.

Get over it.

There is no reason to defend Ms. Clinton; she isn't related to this story except by your twisted mind.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 10:00 AM

Yeah. Not because you have any data. Just because she is running.

Re that "filegate" thing -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_FBI_files_controversy

Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission.

(not sure where you got your 19,000 number from. Out of thin air?)

he revelations provoked a strong political and press reaction because many of the files covered White House employees from previous Republican administrations, including top presidential advisors.

I don't think Hastert was ever a White House employee, so doubt he was in the batch

The matter was investigated by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the Whitewater Independent Counsel. In 1998, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr exonerated President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton of any involvement in the matter. In 2000 Independent Counsel Robert Ray issued his final report on Filegate, stating that there was no credible evidence of any criminal activity by any individual in the matter and no credible evidence that senior White House figures or the First Lady had requested the files or had acted improperly or testified improperly regarding Livingstone's hiring. A separate lawsuit on the matter brought by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, lingered on for years and was dismissed by a federal judge in 2010.

translation: there's no "there" there.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 10:02 AM

So?

Hastert is cooked already.

What are you afraid of?

That I might talk your fellow libs in the obumer gang from prosecuting him?

Fat chance of that.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 10:04 AM
So?

What are you afraid of?

Fat chance of that.

We're just afraid new members will see your posts and think we all post such stupid stuff and leave.

Chris
05-30-2015, 10:10 AM
So?

What are you afraid of?

Fat chance of that.

It's not me that's afraid here, mac. I don't lie like you do--I'm not liberal. I don't attack Hillary to deflect from Hastert.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm glad PattyHill outed my gay white maleness. I find it very liberating. Hastert could learn a valuable lesson if he posted here.

Green Arrow
05-30-2015, 10:12 AM
Hillary caused global warming, 9/11, and she personally piloted that mega asteroid toward earth. When it missed, she shook her fist and exclaimed in a raspy voice, "I'll get you people next time!"

Mr. Right
05-30-2015, 10:15 AM
Did Gingrich and Livingston also commit perjury and suborn perjury? Those were the two issues at the impeachment hearings.

It depends upon what your definition of "IS" is.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 10:17 AM
We're just afraid new members will see your posts and think we all post such stupid stuff and leave.

Does Google pay you a finders fee for new members?

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:17 AM
Hillary caused global warming, 9/11, and she personally piloted that mega asteroid toward earth. When it missed, she shook her fist and exclaimed in a raspy voice, "I'll get you people next time!"

Vast right-wing conspiracy.

Bob
05-30-2015, 10:19 AM

No, that is the all powerful Angela Merkel. She is in charge as you stated.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 10:20 AM

Not at all

There is another thread dedicated to Denny hastert where libs addicted to the subject of kinky sex can indulge themselves without interference from
me.

del
05-30-2015, 10:50 AM
what difference does it make?

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 10:58 AM
what difference does it make?

It makes a difference to Hillary if she is involved and doesn't want it known

Remember the target want hastert who is a has-been

But rather Bernie sanders

Bob
05-30-2015, 11:09 AM

Well, you convicted him already. Saved the country money for a jury.

Bob
05-30-2015, 11:19 AM
It's not me that's afraid here, mac. I don't lie like you do--I'm not liberal. I don't attack Hillary to deflect from Hastert.

I am now curious. What was Mac-7's lie? Can you prove his comments were to deflect from Hastert?

The dude simply spoke a few words.

Hastert is caught up in the legal system. Peter says he believes they will let him go a free man. I don't know at all what will happen. It really is not connected to Hillary as I see it.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 11:26 AM
I am now curious. What was Mac-7's lie? Can you prove his comments were to deflect from Hastert?

The dude simply spoke a few words.

Hastert is caught up in the legal system. Peter says he believes they will let him go a free man. I don't know at all what will happen. It really is not connected to Hillary as I see it.

I think Chris is mad that I used the word "lib" around him

gamewell45
05-30-2015, 11:27 AM

In other words Mac, it's partisan politics on your part.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 11:35 AM
In other words Mac, it's partisan politics on your part.

Did you think I'm a lib pretending to be non partisan?

Of course I engage in partisanship

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 11:36 AM
isn't this cute? The partisan posse leaping to defend the child molester by trying to involve Clinton. Desperation or fear? I guess its true...the more dumb rumor threads, the greater the fear by the opposition.

Bob
05-30-2015, 11:38 AM
I think Chris is mad that I used the word "lib" around him

It is my honest belief that left or right, what is on this forum are a range of the best informed to the best at political gag sights with everybody haveing pretty strong political beliefs.

Trouble with Democrats is, what they believe is for the most part, simply not true.

Take Hillary for instance?

The media portrays her as unbeatable. Per them, we may as well call the election today for her and let her form a cabinet to be running on time.

Hastert has legal problems for sure.

I think it is totally not fair to any of us to have the Feds snooping on us all the time. I am not talking about terrorists. Those must be snooped on.

I am talking of the everyday citizen who does not know what the Feds do against them. Yet like lemmings, nothing the left wingers do to spy on you is wrong in their eyes. Unless it is t catch terrorists. Then the Feds clearly are wrong.

When your article's link shows Sanders, they should have caught on.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 11:41 AM
isn't this cute? The partisan posse leaping to defend the child molester by trying to involve Clinton. Desperation or fear? I guess its true...the more dumb rumor threads, the greater the fear by the opposition.

Is it safe here to accuse people of criminal activity for which they have never been charged, much less convicted?

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 12:08 PM

Hillary was exonerated with regard to those files. On November 3, 1996, the FBI informed the Senate Judiciary Committee that no fingerprints of either the First Lady or any other named senior official were found on the files. Furthermore, since Federal authorities only began investigating Hastert's withdrawals in 2013, the aforementioned files would have contained no such information, since the alleged payments only began in 2010, three years after he resigned from Congress. Had those files contained any information regarding the sexual abuse of a minor, Hastert would never have been allowed to become Speaker of the House.

"Former Virginia Republican Rep. Tom Davis, who served in Congress from 1995 to 2008 with Hastert, said Friday he was stunned by the revelations and said Hastert had been elevated to his leadership post precisely "because he was above reproach." " http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/politics/dennis-hastert-indictment-questions/

IMPress Polly
05-30-2015, 12:15 PM
Susan B. Anthony wrote:
Is it safe here to accuse people of criminal activity for which they have never been charged, much less convicted?

In this case, I think so. The man is paying blackmail money for a reason and the FBI says it's to cover up the sexual mistreatment of at least one underage student he taught some time between 1968 and '81. That's pretty authoritative. The only reason he won't be charged for the sexual stuff is because the statute of limitations on that stuff has expired. That says nothing about whether it happened. The FBI says it did. We'll know more soon.

Bob
05-30-2015, 12:22 PM
Hillary was exonerated with regard to those files. On November 3, 1996, the FBI informed the Senate Judiciary Committee that no fingerprints of either the First Lady or any other named senior official were found on the files. Furthermore, since Federal authorities only began investigating Hastert's withdrawals in 2013, the aforementioned files would have contained no such information, since the alleged payments only began in 2010, three years after he resigned from Congress. Had those files contained any information regarding the sexual abuse of a minor, Hastert would never have been allowed to become Speaker of the House.

"Former Virginia Republican Rep. Tom Davis, who served in Congress from 1995 to 2008 with Hastert, said Friday he was stunned by the revelations and said Hastert had been elevated to his leadership post precisely "because he was above reproach." " http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/29/politics/dennis-hastert-indictment-questions/

I keep thinking how the adult man who got paid is the good guy here?

He extorted a man for money.

We don't know all the facts yet. So far on my local news, this is what they claim.

I hear child abuse. Was it really? Was the boy a homosexual? Who made the move on the Coach? So much we don't know.

Peter the lawyer believes, so he said, that Dennis will be released and not go to jail.

I tend to think he does know the law on this sort of thing.

Dennis is not running for anything.

apparently he can afford payments to the extorter.

My major problem here is the Feds snooped into his life. They don't claim he is doing wrong currently other than he paid extortion money to a grown adult.

I happened to hear on CSPAN on the morning discussion show, some caller called in when Dennis was on and acted very familiar. Dennis may have known who the guy was but CSPAN called the conversation very strange.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 12:24 PM
In this case, I think so. The man is paying blackmail money for a reason and the FBI says it's to cover up the sexual mistreatment of at least one underage student he taught some time between 1968 and '81. That's pretty authoritative. The only reason he won't be charged for the sexual stuff is because the statute of limitations on that stuff has expired. That says nothing about whether it happened. The FBI says it did. We'll know more soon.
Is that the same FBI that J Edgar was in charge of for so many years?

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 12:36 PM
I keep thinking how the adult man who got paid is the good guy here?

He extorted a man for money.

We don't know all the facts yet. So far on my local news, this is what they claim.

I hear child abuse. Was it really? Was the boy a homosexual? Who made the move on the Coach? So much we don't know.

Peter the lawyer believes, so he said, that Dennis will be released and not go to jail.

I tend to think he does know the law on this sort of thing.

Dennis is not running for anything.

apparently he can afford payments to the extorter.

My major problem here is the Feds snooped into his life. They don't claim he is doing wrong currently other than he paid extortion money to a grown adult.

I happened to hear on CSPAN on the morning discussion show, some caller called in when Dennis was on and acted very familiar. Dennis may have known who the guy was but CSPAN called the conversation very strange.
According to the indictment, between June 2010 and April 2012, Hastert made 15 withdrawals of $50,000 each from bank accounts. After bank representatives questioned Hastert, he began illegally structuring the cash withdrawals in increments of less than $10,000 to evade bank reporting requirements.

Generally speaking, if a financial institution "knows, suspects or has reason to suspect" that any transaction or attempted transaction is suspicious, and the transaction or attempted transaction involves at least $5,000, a suspicious-activity report is required.

The investigation accidentally revealed the extortion. I believe that they would have initially suspected income tax evasion.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 12:41 PM
According to the indictment, between June 2010 and April 2012, Hastert made 15 withdrawals of $50,000 each from bank accounts. After bank representatives questioned Hastert, he began illegally structuring the cash withdrawals in increments of less than $10,000 to evade bank reporting requirements.

Generally speaking, if a financial institution "knows, suspects or has reason to suspect" that any transaction or attempted transaction is suspicious, and the transaction or attempted transaction involves at least $5,000, a suspicious-activity report is required.

The investigation accidentally revealed the extortion. I believe that they would have initially suspected income tax evasion.

If Hastert hadn't restructured the withdrawals, he'd probably be fine now. If the FBI asked about the large withdrawals, he could have just said it was personal.

But he chose a different direction and now he's in hot water.

Don't know how much trouble he'll end up being in. But as happens so often, the coverup (restructuring the transactions) is what got him into trouble.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 12:47 PM

The old FBI pet Obama was pretty through

Chances are they knew all about hastert in 1996.

Which means the Clinton's probably knew about him

And that means they knew who the boy he was involved with

That more than enough to work with

I can't know if Hillary did what I suggest or not

But she certainly has the means, motive and opportunity.

Tahuyaman
05-30-2015, 12:54 PM

I don't see how another corrupt Chicago politician helps her.

I guess you believe that the corrup activities of others makes people forget about her? That would be an issue if Hastert was actually a candidate.

The media is going to lead the cheers for with or without any other distractions. It's not like Hastert is giving them an excuse to ignore her obvious character flaws.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 12:59 PM

I'm sorry but had that information been a part of his security file, it would likely have been revealed prior to Hastert becoming Speaker and would have shut him out of that position. Also, had the Clintons known this information, it would have come out (anonymously) at some opportune time during Bill's presidency, like during the whole Monica episode. The scandal would have shaken up Congress.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 01:09 PM

Lies, lies, and more lies. Or if you'd rather - baseless speculations.

Bob
05-30-2015, 01:17 PM

This is an outrage to set up Banks as spies to report to the Feds when we remove money from our bank. This only encourages money to go underground.

A warrant should first be served.

There is no way that Hastert would be paying anybody but for extortion.

By the way, as a teacher/coach, engaging in known illegal sex acts with the boys is more than wrong.

But the extorter was enjoying plenty of cash as payment to not speak of this.

Bob
05-30-2015, 01:19 PM
I'm sorry but had that information been a part of his security file, it would likely have been revealed prior to Hastert becoming Speaker and would have shut him out of that position. Also, had the Clintons known this information, it would have come out (anonymously) at some opportune time during Bill's presidency, like during the whole Monica episode. The scandal would have shaken up Congress.

We can't run amok blaming Hillary for this. We would be acting like Democrats if we do this.

Bob
05-30-2015, 01:21 PM
If Hastert hadn't restructured the withdrawals, he'd probably be fine now. If the FBI asked about the large withdrawals, he could have just said it was personal.

Don't know how much trouble he'll end up being in. But as happens so often, the coverup (restructuring the transactions) is what got him into trouble.

Is it okay with you if they do this to you with no warrant?

I hope you say it is not okay with you.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Isn't it interesting how some want to ask if people are jumping to say Hastert is guilty....while at the same time making accusations (with no evidence at all) that Clinton had anything to do with this investigation? Guess there are different definitions of innocent until proven guilty....partisan party is the deciding factor.

I thought the dems were frightened of a Walker candidacy based on the number of mud threads....but I'm beginning to think the repubs are terrified of a Clinton candidacy based on the idiocy of the mud threads.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 01:40 PM

Does the FBI care about sex?

I'm sure the Clinton's don't

All they do is gather info not decide who can be speaker

As for hastert I think he became speaker after the impeachment

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Lies, lies, and more lies. Or if you'd rather - baseless speculations.

Speculation sure.

But hardly baseless

Billary had means, motive and opportunity

IMPress Polly
05-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Speaking of mud threads, I think this one is functionally over, needless to say.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 01:47 PM
It did provide another example of mindless partisan politics. Mud for the enemies & justification for the other...

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 01:50 PM
I would say here's mud in your eye to our two female billary voters but they are already blind

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 01:51 PM
ah...ain't he cute?

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 02:05 PM
Is it okay with you if they do this to you with no warrant?

I hope you say it is not okay with you.

It doesn't really matter if it's "ok" with me or not. It's the law. I know it, and I'm no lawyer (I just read lots of crime fiction).

It helps them track down drug dealers and others who try to hide money. On the other hand, it helps them harass innocent civilians.

The RICO laws are a LOT more offensive to me.

But the thread isn't about whether this is a good law or not. it's about Hastert violating a law he knew about.

PattyHill
05-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Speculation sure.

But hardly baseless

You are either telling lies or you are really unable to tell reality from your fantasy.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 02:07 PM
It doesn't really matter if it's "ok" with me or not. It's the law. I know it, and I'm no lawyer (I just read lots of crime fiction).

It helps them track down drug dealers and others who try to hide money. On the other hand, it helps them harass innocent civilians.

But the thread isn't about whether this is a good law or not. it's about Hastert violating a law he knew about.

I think the thread is more about trying to stir up some mud about Clinton so everyone will forget that Hastert was paying blackmail to hide child molestation. Some people have really strange priorities.

Bob
05-30-2015, 02:10 PM

We don't know if Hastert did or did not. That is why they call it a trial.

The law you seem to like is part of the RICO laws you say are bad.

I want to reinforce this. The law you like is part of RICO

Drug dealers should be tracked. Using warrants.

If I want to pull out $50,000 in cash, I do not deserve the FBI trying to link me to crime.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 02:45 PM
We don't know if Hastert did or did not. That is why they call it a trial.

The law you seem to like is part of the RICO laws you say are bad.

I want to reinforce this. The law you like is part of RICO

Drug dealers should be tracked. Using warrants.

If I want to pull out $50,000 in cash, I do not deserve the FBI trying to link me to crime.

The FBI would likely never get involved with you over that. The IRS would look to see if there was any evidence of money laundering and then close the file.

The FBI got involved with Hastert because of the political corruption angle.

Bob
05-30-2015, 02:49 PM
The FBI would likely never get involved with you over that. The IRS would look to see if there was any evidence of money laundering and then close the file.

Yeah, I am not perfect. I believe you are absolutely correct.

It pisses me off that the IRS or any Government agency gets to snoop for the hell of it by not using warrants and showing criminal evidence to some judge. They simply get it done by the bank turning me in. or you for that matter.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 03:28 PM

Yes, can't overlook the fact that he became a professional lobbyist in his later years.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I am not perfect. I believe you are absolutely correct.

It pisses me off that the IRS or any Government agency gets to snoop for the hell of it by not using warrants and showing criminal evidence to some judge. They simply get it done by the bank turning me in. or you for that matter.

Was that part essential to you post, or were you acting childishly, again?

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Was that part essential to you post, or were you acting childishly, again?
I think he meant that the bank would turn him in, as well as you for that matter. Not that you would turn him in.

gamewell45
05-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Speculation sure.

But hardly baseless

So do most politicians, but that's not concrete proof that she did.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 04:21 PM
I think he meant that the bank would turn him in, as well as you for that matter. Not that you would turn him in.

Yes, he dragged me in because he was acting childish, again.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 06:49 PM
So do most politicians, but that's not concrete proof that she did.

Hillary did it.

We get to accuse people of all kinds of things here. That PolWatch guy said so.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 06:52 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.2gE92DId6n%2bODUxpRnOlaQ&pid=15.1&rs=1&c=1&w=100&h=100

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Gay white males are pariahs in their own close-knit communities.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 07:15 PM
no, but liars are

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Some people will never be able to understand how difficult it is being different.

Mac-7
05-30-2015, 08:25 PM

The IRS is more corrupt than hastert.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 08:28 PM
The IRS is more corrupt than hastert.

No argument with that.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:32 PM

in fact its so good for the Cookie Lady I wonder if the Clinton crime syndicate is not behind it somehow.

because while nailing Hastert for being a closet homosexual is sure to rivete attention of short attention span libs who are absorbed by sex topics that is not the best part.

It also helps Bill's little woman by embarrassing her only real rival on the left, Bernie sanders.

You see he wrote this little essay about sex when he was 30 that is so risqué that it can't be quoted on TV or radio and could be characterized as disrespectful to women.

It almost makes you wonder if Hastert's little secret was in the 19,000 FBI FILES THAT the Billary mob stole while they were in the White House.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-sexually-explicit-essay-resurfaces/story?id=31391231
Unlikely.

The bank he used turned him in back in 2013. The FBI had devoted resources to this "crime" since then.

The Clinton Crime Family probably knew once the FBI told them.

Why hasn't the Clinton Crime Family been prosecuted? I want to see them hanged. I would settle for jail time to the ends of their lives.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:37 PM

What evidence have you seen?

It appears he had homosexual sex with a student or a former student. It was worth more than three million dollars for Hastert to keep it secret. I do not believe it was investigated prior to 2013. That is the year the bank tattled on a citizen who used his own money.

We have two issues. One, why do we allow the federal government such enormous power to get banks to spy on us on the federal government's behalf? It is unconstitutional.

Second, why does anyone believe that homosexual acts are worth more than 3 million dollars to keep secret?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Unless the blackmailer was underaged there is no crime on Hastert's part.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm pretty impressed that Ms. Clinton was able to access Hastert's bank records to find out he was withdrawing all that money AND she was able to get him to lie to the FBI.

Oh wait - Occam's razor. This is NOT the doing of the Clinton campaign. He didn't get busted for a secret from his past. He got busted for money withdrawals and for lying to the FBI.

But go ahead, right-wing paranoids.
Except for the gratuitous attack we agree.

The Protector of the Rapist may have been informed of the investigation by the FBI. But she is not likely to be involved.

It was still a political hit given that Hastert is a Republican. Given that he was an Establishment Republican and not a Conservative it is interesting that many of you on the (far) left call him a conservative Republican.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 08:49 PM

It appears he had homosexual sex with a student or a former student. It was worth more than three million dollars for Hastert to keep it secret. I do not believe it was investigated prior to 2013. That is the year the bank tattled on a citizen who used his own money.

We have two issues. One, why do we allow the federal government such enormous power to get banks to spy on us on the federal government's behalf? It is unconstitutional.

Second, why does anyone believe that homosexual acts are worth more than 3 million dollars to keep secret?

I don't think he was paying someone 3 million hush money for the fun of it. But as far as evidence of wrongdoing...no more than anyone who blames Clinton for reporting him.

Regarding the bank reporting laws....I agree that its intrusive. Nixon enacted the laws to stop money laundering (they said) and they have been expanded by every administration since then. Politicians never give up power once they get it.

The issue was not a homosexual relationship between consenting adults. It was a relationship with a student....statutory rape. It would have been rather embarrassing for that to be made public while he was leading the attack in the Clinton/Lewinsky episode.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Partisan non-logic. Don't worry about a teacher molesting students if you can blame a democrat for something. Ya gotta have your priorities....'specially when you are the party of family values!
I admit that I am not watching coverage of this 24/7 like you. What evidence have I missed since I last read a breathless email?

Has he been charged with more than concealing what he was using the money for?

You are such a simple tool!

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:53 PM
Chris, defend Hastert against what?

What has he been charged with?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:55 PM
So long as the money was his, the reporting requirements would not have affected him. If the money was from his campaign organization- to be used for his personal issues- that would also be a crime.
Of what I read that was not charged. It looks like the money he moved was his.

Do you know differently?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 08:59 PM

And this is a violation of our right against unreasonable searches.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:00 PM

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:00 PM
Of what I read that was not charged. It looks like the money he moved was his.

Do you know differently?

No

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:03 PM

You are such an easy tool.

It is unconstitutional.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:10 PM

Well, no. This is as dumb as it gets.

Charges against Hastert are a political hit. Do you believe for even a moment that anything would have come of this if Hastert had been an enemy of the us, a Marxist, I mean a Democrat?

How dumb, or naive, can you possibly be?

Look at the idiots who are positively gleeful? Pattyhill for example is beside herself (if she is a she). I sense orgasms in her (his?) future?

This give the Left something to cheer over.

Amazing.

Go ahead and sanction me. I expect it. I have already started looking for another site to post on.

Captain Obvious
05-30-2015, 09:12 PM

Charges against Hastert are a political hit. Do you believe for even a moment that anything would have come of this if Hastert had been an enemy of the us, a Marxist, I mean a Democrat?

Look at the idiots who are positively gleeful? Pattyhill for example is beside herself (if she is a she). I sense orgasms in her (his?) future?

Amazing.

Go ahead and sanction me. I expect it. I have already started looking for another site to post on.

That's pretty clear, your kamakazee farewell posts are drawn out at this point.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:16 PM

Amazing.

Where is the simley face for butt hurt?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:17 PM
I don't think he was paying someone 3 million hush money for the fun of it. But as far as evidence of wrongdoing...no more than anyone who blames Clinton for reporting him.

Regarding the bank reporting laws....I agree that its intrusive. Nixon enacted the laws to stop money laundering (they said) and they have been expanded by every administration since then. Politicians never give up power once they get it.

The issue was not a homosexual relationship between consenting adults. It was a relationship with a student....statutory rape. It would have been rather embarrassing for that to be made public while he was leading the attack in the Clinton/Lewinsky episode.
I will not speculate on why Hastert believed his "crime" was worth three million dollars. If it was rape all he needed to do was announce that he had become a Democrat.

Yes. Nixon did many abhorrent things. We do not need to accept them. It is still unconstitutional.

Everything else is irrelevant. Those of you on the left think that the President getting an intern to suck his dick is not a problem.

Captain Obvious
05-30-2015, 09:17 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/515/392/4dd.jpg

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:18 PM
Well, there it is....

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:18 PM
I need a new place to post. Who has recommendations?

Captain Obvious
05-30-2015, 09:19 PM

www.thepoliticsforums.com

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:20 PM
That's pretty clear, your kamakazee farewell posts are drawn out at this point.
Fuck you ass hole. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:21 PM
And you too. Lawyer.

Captain Obvious
Fuck you ass hole. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

http://media.giphy.com/media/7tE1zKt2AwOsM/giphy.gif

MisterVeritis

Cool. Did you make that yourself?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:22 PM
www.thepoliticsforums.com (http://www.thepoliticsforums.com)
I already post there. It is okay. Not great.

Captain Obvious
05-30-2015, 09:23 PM
I already post there. It is okay. Not great.

Echo chamber.

Go take a break and come back. Everyone needs to step away every once and a while.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Echo chamber.

Go take a break and come back. Everyone needs to step away every once and a while.
In a few days my newest business venture will start. I will likely spend way less time posting.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 09:25 PM

Homosexual acts are not - unless you are pretending otherwise, but child molestation is unacceptable everywhere.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:26 PM
Well work out all the angst before you go. We don't want you to feel cheated.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:26 PM
Homosexual acts are not - unless you are pretending otherwise, but child molestation is unacceptable everywhere.
Evidence?

What was he charged with?

I have only seen concealing his money movements and the statement that he lied to the FBI (I did not see a charge).

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Well work out all the angst before you go. We don't want you to feel cheated.
It is okay. I like this site but I have never liked you. I do understand why you became a lawyer.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 09:33 PM
It is okay. I like this site but I have never liked you. I do understand why you became a lawyer.

I was bored.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:37 PM
I was bored.
That is so sad. But I get it.

In my opinion you are not a conservative. I doubt you ever have been. I see you as a left of center elitist.

Your mileage may vary.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Evidence?

What was he charged with?

I have only seen concealing his money movements and the statement that he lied to the FBI (I did not see a charge).
He cannot be charged with a crime of sexual misconduct, since the statute of limitations has expired, however he is being convicted in the press. If the FBI are doing their job, they will go after the blackmailer. In the meantime, the only crime that he can be charged with relates to structuring cash withdrawals to avoid bank reporting. I doubt that in the circumstances those charges will be pursued since he wasn't doing so as a part of the commission of a criminal act.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 09:44 PM
He cannot be charged with a crime of sexual misconduct, since the statute of limitations has expired, however he is being convicted in the press. If the FBI are doing their job, they will go after the blackmailer. In the meantime, the only crime that he can be charged with relates to structuring cash withdrawals to avoid bank reporting. I doubt that in the circumstances those charges will be pursued since he wasn't doing so as a part of the commission of a criminal act.

Right. So we have a political hit. and we have a law that needs to be retired.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 09:45 PM

If this is true, then the only reason to publicize the entire sordid affair is for political reasons.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 09:50 PM
If this is true, then the only reason to publicize the entire sordid affair is for political reasons.
The media will publicize anything that sells the news. The fact that he is reaping the rewards of the sordid side of this story is entirely a matter of karma.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:00 PM
The media will publicize anything that sells the news. The fact that he is reaping the rewards of the sordid side of this story is entirely a matter of karma.
Interesting. You jumped from their masters directly to media.

This was a political hit.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:05 PM

a) Karma implies not only an all-knowing being, but an all-powerful one, as well. This karma guy must know who's been naughty or nice and be able to do something about it.

b) The media didn't make up the story out of thin air. It was given the info for a reason. Since you say all charges will probably eventually be dropped, there is no reason for the charges in the first place, other than politics.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:05 PM
Interesting. You jumped from their masters directly to media.

This was a political hit.
Why? Who benefits? No one. He's just another lobbyist, he's not an elected member of any political party. He is famous and therefore of interest to the media.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 10:07 PM
That is so sad. But I get it.

In my opinion you are not a conservative. I doubt you ever have been. I see you as a left of center elitist.

Your mileage may vary.

Cool. I get it from the other side too.

Keep all ya'll guessing.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 10:08 PM

+ lying to the FBI. That is the only real problem he has. Legally. Politically his is screwed. Pun intended.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:12 PM
a) Karma implies not only an all-knowing being, but an all-powerful one, as well. This karma guy must know who's been naughty or nice and be able to do something about it.

b) The media didn't make up the story out of thin air. It was given the info for a reason. Since you say all charges will probably eventually be dropped, there is no reason for the charges in the first place, other than politics.
It sells news. To the media that's all that's important. Schadenfreude sells. People love to see successful people get taken down by their sins. The only political aspect is that he used to be a high profile politician. It doesn't hurt the GOP, because it preceded his political career. It might be a knock against those people who assume that everyone who preaches Christian values actually follow them. The media loves to out hypocrisy.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:13 PM
Why? Who benefits? No one. He's just another lobbyist, he's not an elected member of any political party. He is famous and therefore of interest to the media.
To know the answer to that just look at who reach orgasm. Pattyhill comes to mind but he or she is not the only one.

I see injustice and worse. The underlying law is a very bad law. It is not the only bad law. There are so many criminal statutes one cannot know if one is violating a law. Don't steal. Don't kill. Those are the basics. Now the government steals from the productive to the applause of many who are not productive. And the president kills, even American citizens who are not on a battlefield.

This was a political hit to increase the fervor of the intellectually vacant on the left. Meanwhile the economy contracts and the politicians lie to us about how great things are.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:14 PM
+ lying to the FBI. That is the only real problem he has. Legally. Politically his is screwed. Pun intended.
They may take pity on him, since his name is now mud. The publicity is undoubtedly worse than anything they can do to him.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Cool. I get it from the other side too.

Keep all ya'll guessing.
You do have your occasional moments (about half of the time) when I agree with you. I have started to wonder if you really know what you believe and why you believe it.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:15 PM
It sells news. To the media that's all that's important. Schadenfreude sells. People love to see successful people get taken down by their sins. The only political aspect is that he used to be a high profile politician. It doesn't hurt the GOP, because it preceded his political career. It might be a knock against those people who assume that everyone who preaches Christian values actually follow them. The media loves to out hypocrisy.Indeed it does sell, but it didn't appear from fairy dust. Someone gave the info to the media. Since some say the charges will be dropped, there was no reason to make the story and sell the news in the first place, unless the FBI has now invested in the news media.

Unless it was political reasons, ie, what some have said here, that all white Republicans are perverted child molesters.

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 10:15 PM
You do have your occasional moments (about half of the time) when I agree with you. I have started to wonder if you really know what you believe and why you believe it.

I appreciate the concern for my sanity. Really.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Was he charged with making false statements to the FBI or was that a throwaway line?

It looked like he was only charged with not telling our ever present fascist state that he was going to use his money for reasons that were not the federal government's business.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:17 PM
I appreciate the concern for my sanity. Really.
No extra charge.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:19 PM
Was he charged with making false statements to the FBI or was that a throwaway line?

It looked like he was only charged with not telling our ever present fascist state that he was going to use his money for reasons that were not the federal government's business.

He SHOULD have told them that through his attorney. Instead he told them he was keeping it at home. Lied.

PolWatch
05-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Reuters) - Former U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Dennis Hastert was indicted on Thursday on federal charges, including for lying to the FBI, relating to an alleged effort to hide $3.5 million in payments to a person to conceal past misconduct.

The Illinois Republican, who left office in 2007, was charged with structuring the withdrawal of $952,000 in cash in order to evade the requirement that banks report cash transactions over $10,000, and lying to the FBI about his withdrawals, the U.S. Attorney's Office in Chicago said.

Each count of the two-count indictment carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine

http://news.yahoo.com/former-u-house-speaker-hastert-indicted-federal-charges-212302057.html;_ylt=A0LEV71PfWpVpwQA5O8nnIlQ;_ylu= X3oDMTBybGY3bmpvBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDBHNlYw Nzcg--

Peter1469
05-30-2015, 10:21 PM
yes

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:22 PM
It sells news. To the media that's all that's important. Schadenfreude sells. People love to see successful people get taken down by their sins. The only political aspect is that he used to be a high profile politician. It doesn't hurt the GOP, because it preceded his political career. It might be a knock against those people who assume that everyone who preaches Christian values actually follow them. The media loves to out hypocrisy.
What do you believe was hypocritical?

What did Hastert say that you believe makes him a hypocrite? Did he say that young white men should not screw younger white men?
Was Hastern a vocal, devout Christian? If so what did he say?

Your response is what the leftists who are behind this hit were hoping for. I am not a Christian because I do not accept the god concept. But based on an accusation you just tarred the real object of this leftist attack. Christians are the target. Everyone is a child molester and a hypocrite. That is the lesson, isn't it?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:22 PM
yes
What was the charge? The stories just say one count of lying to the FBI.

Not that it matters. It remains a very bad law.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Indeed it does sell, but it didn't appear from fairy dust. Someone gave the info to the media. Since some say the charges will be dropped, there was no reason to make the story and sell the news in the first place, unless the FBI has now invested in the news media.

Unless it was political reasons, ie, what some have said here, that all white Republicans are perverted child molesters.
The media monitors Court dockets. When someone files a defense, and they happen to be famous, the media descend on the story like locust.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:25 PM
I wonder if the proceeds from blackmail were declared by the blackmailer. Almost one million dollars in non-reported income could be a problem for him.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:26 PM
He SHOULD have told them that through his attorney. Instead he told them he was keeping it at home. Lied.
He also is charged with one count of lying to the FBI about the reason for the unusual withdrawals....

Yes. I see. Bad law. Evil law. "None of your damned business" was the right answer.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:26 PM
The media monitors Court dockets. When someone files a defense, and they happen to be famous, the media descend on the story like locust.
Right. No one on the left would have tipped of the lapdog press about this.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:27 PM

It has been reported that this was merely a cover to take the onus off of Bill Clinton's close relationship with convicted child diddler and famous Jew Jeff Epstein.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:29 PM
It has been reported that this was merely a cover to take the onus off of Bill Clinton's close relationship with convicted child diddler and famous Jew Jeff Epstein.
Change the subject? Yep. It worked.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:35 PM
What do you believe was hypocritical?

What did Hastert say that you believe makes him a hypocrite? Did he say that young white men should not screw younger white men?
Was Hastern a vocal, devout Christian? If so what did he say?

Your response is what the leftists who are behind this hit were hoping for. I am not a Christian because I do not accept the god concept. But based on an accusation you just tarred the real object of this leftist attack. Christians are the target. Everyone is a child molester and a hypocrite. That is the lesson, isn't it?
Hastert's entire political career was essentially predicated on Christian values. He was the poster boy for social conservatism. That makes him a very tempting target for the media. It's not much different from the feeding frenzy on the Duggar story. If you are going to advocate and associate yourself with religious purity as a means to fame and fortune, it is important that you are not concealing skeletons in your closet. Hastert entered politics with about $200K in assets and left it with about $17M. That alone makes him a prime target.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:36 PM
That's pretty old news.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Right. No one on the left would have tipped of the lapdog press about this.
So what if they did? The media would have gotten wind of it one way or another. It's what they do.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Hastert's entire political career was essentially predicated on Christian values. He was the poster boy for social conservatism. That makes him a very tempting target for the media. It's not much different from the feeding frenzy on the Duggar story. If you are going to advocate and associate yourself with religious purity as a means to fame and fortune, it is important that you are not concealing skeletons in your closet. Hastert entered politics with about $200K in assets and left it with about $17M. That alone makes him a prime target.
I tend to doubt your assertion.

I do believe that any politician should be thoroughly investigated periodically. I could not increase my net worth that high based on my six figure income. So how could any politician?

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:40 PM
So what if they did? The media would have gotten wind of it one way or another. It's what they do.
That is not the point. It was a political hit.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:41 PM
That's pretty old news.
Clinton supporters usually make that claim. If it was reported yesterday rene tomorrow it will be "old news".

The Clinton Crime Family figured out how to dupe the typical moderate or leftist.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:41 PM
I tend to doubt your assertion.

I do believe that any politician should be thoroughly investigated periodically. I could not increase my net worth that high based on my six figure income. So how could any politician?
Look him up. It's a matter of public record.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Clinton supporters usually make that claim. If it was reported yesterday rene tomorrow it will be "old news".

The Clinton Crime Family figured out how to dupe the typical moderate or leftist.
No it's old because it's actually really old - like more than a year old.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Change the subject? Yep. It worked.

It's news and it sells lol.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:44 PM

They're still good friends. Probably a gay relationship.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Look him up. It's a matter of public record.
I did. He did not seem to be a fire eater.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 10:47 PM
They're still good friends. Probably a gay relationship.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Nice segue but I'm not buying it. It's irrelevant to this story.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 10:48 PM
Corruption is acceptable because someone reported it earlier? Got it.

She needs to be hanged by the neck until dead. He needs to be hanged by his balls.

Susan B. Anthony
05-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Nice segue but I'm not buying it. It's irrelevant to this story.

It's relevant because the Clinton Crime Family planted this Hastert story in order to hide Bill's homosexual relationship with convicted child diddler Jeffrey Epstein.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 11:12 PM
I did. He did not seem to be a fire eater.
Who said fire eater? He built his political career on being a social con. Christian values and disdain for those who reject same. That makes him a prime target for the media who love nothing better than outing a hypocrite. There does seem to be a correlation between those who advocate the highest moral values and intolerance for sinners and their own destruction as a result of moral weakness. Christianity is about humility not judgment. People accept certain moral transgression because it is human. No one is without sin. However when someone bases their career upon being beyond reproach, and becomes incredibly wealthy and successful while concealing something as morally hideous as taking sexual advantage of a child, you can bet that media is going to have him for lunch.

Dr. Who
05-30-2015, 11:28 PM
It's relevant because the Clinton Crime Family planted this Hastert story in order to hide Bill's homosexual relationship with convicted child diddler Jeffrey Epstein.
I have no love for the Clintons, but this does nothing to change those allegations. Hastert has been out of political office for some time. He is politically irrelevant. Even if he went to jail it wouldn't eradicate Bill's association with Epstein. The fact is that most people are unaware of that story, so it doesn't really affect Hillary's campaign in any real way. They don't need to distract the public with another story. Heck, if anything they would rather not have any such story in the media because of the possibility of inviting comparisons. It's not like any potential voter would say, oh well since a major GOP politician was a diddler, it's now OK.

Tahuyaman
05-30-2015, 11:29 PM
I don't give a shit about Hastert. He's not an elected official. He's not seeking office. Hes not making decisions which impact anyone's life. He's just another dip-shit trying to get over.

All the fuss about him is a smoke screen intended to protect a corrupt Presidential candidate. That's all.

MisterVeritis
05-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Who said fire eater? He built his political career on being a social con. Christian values and disdain for those who reject same. That makes him a prime target for the media who love nothing better than outing a hypocrite. There does seem to be a correlation between those who advocate the highest moral values and intolerance for sinners and their own destruction as a result of moral weakness. Christianity is about humility not judgment. People accept certain moral transgression because it is human. No one is without sin. However when someone bases their career upon being beyond reproach, and becomes incredibly wealthy and successful while concealing something as morally hideous as taking sexual advantage of a child, you can bet that media is going to have him for lunch.
We will have to agree to disagree.

But you have bought the narrative hook, line and sinker.

Bob
05-31-2015, 01:00 AM
Yes, can't overlook the fact that he became a professional lobbyist in his later years.

Lobbyists represent the people.

Difference in them and a congress critter is the lobbyist narrows down his topics.

There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of lobbyist operations.

No matter who or what you are, lobbyists do represent your views to the congress.

If my choice was to contact my representative, Mike Honda or a lobbyist involved in my special interest, i contact the lobbyist. At least they try.

I got a sniffer program from Honda when he unexpectedly sent me a note. Glad my system spots them and alerts me.

Common
05-31-2015, 03:23 AM
We will have to agree to disagree.

But you have bought the narrative hook, line and sinker.

No she didnt, hastert most definitely set his political career on family values.

PattyHill
05-31-2015, 08:40 AM

You'll be fine at justplainpolitics.com It's a sewer hole.

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 08:42 AM

Thanks and saved.

Expect to see it more often.!

Mac-7
05-31-2015, 08:44 AM
Given that he was an Establishment Republican and not a Conservative it is interesting that many of you on the (far) left call him a conservative Republican.

It just shows how far left the left has gone

MisterVeritis
05-31-2015, 10:26 AM
No she didnt, hastert most definitely set his political career on family values.
Give me some evidence. I am sure the left wing blogs will be all lit up with cherry-picked statements you can cut and paste.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2015, 10:28 AM
You'll be fine at justplainpolitics.com It's a sewer hole.
I visit once per day. I seldom find things that interest me enough to argue.

I suppose you would know sewers.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 11:35 AM

How long has he been out of the political arena? The left wing hacks are focused on this irrelevant person because they want to provide cover for their own corrupt presidential candidate.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 11:36 AM
I visit once per day. I seldom find things that interest me enough to argue.

I suppose you would know sewers.

she's a floater in that sewer.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 11:38 AM

Did he? He's been out of the picture so long I forgot all about him until now. I guess you could claim he took any position on the issues you want. Who cares?

maineman
05-31-2015, 11:52 AM
Did he? He's been out of the picture so long I forgot all about him until now. I guess you could claim he took any position on the issues you want. Who cares?

just another in a long line of self righteous republican pedophile hypocrites.

I bet it all started with "Denny" teaching the young wrestler some "new moves".

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 12:38 PM

Should a lustful young man be ashamed of his love? Must society and the Clinton Crime Family come between his true heart and their approval? Why, oh why can't we be married like normal people?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Should a lustful young man be ashamed of his love? Must society and the Clinton Crime Family come between his true heart and their approval? Why, oh why can't we be married like normal people?

check out this list of Democrats who are pedophiles...... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1980959/posts

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 12:48 PM
http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/228438-democrat-pedophiles-and-sex-offenders-outnumber-repubs-many-dems-re-elected/

PolWatch
05-31-2015, 01:11 PM
check out this list of Democrats who are pedophiles...... http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1980959/posts

do you want to play dueling pedophiles? there is a list of repubs out there too ya know....

PattyHill
05-31-2015, 01:33 PM
do you want to play dueling pedophiles? there is a list of repubs out there too ya know....

Pretty standard stuff. Point to the other side when their guy screws up instead of dealing with the issue on the table.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 01:36 PM

A blank list? How convincing for your side....

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 01:38 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/21aote.jpg

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 01:39 PM
Pretty standard stuff. Point to the other side when their guy screws up instead of dealing with the issue on the table.

Hastert's on no one's side but his own any more. He hasn't been a prominent Republucan for years. The conservatives in the Republucan party dismissed him a long time ago.

The Democrats on the other hand treat their sex offenders as returning heroes. They are elevated to icon status.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 01:44 PM
I, for one, shall not be shamed. I will glory in the acceptability of my homosexual love for another man. Why must I hide as though I were some...some freak of nature when all I want to do is have sex as though I was a woman? Let's crank up the Showtunes and stand in pride for something we claim we had nothing to do with.

maineman
05-31-2015, 02:23 PM

classic deflection.... but... but... you guys do it too! waaaaaaaaaa!

Here was a guy who YOUR party elevated to a position of 2nd in line for the presidency... and he liked boinking young boys.

MisterVeritis
05-31-2015, 02:28 PM
classic deflection.... but... but... you guys do it too! waaaaaaaaaa!

Here was a guy who YOUR party elevated to a position of 2nd in line for the presidency... and he liked boinking young boys.
The simplest thing is to declare he is a Democrat. Then it will be career enhancing.

Cigar
05-31-2015, 02:31 PM
I, for one, shall not be shamed. I will glory in the acceptability of my homosexual love for another man. Why must I hide as though I were some...some freak of nature when all I want to do is have sex as though I was a woman? Let's crank up the Showtunes and stand in pride for something we claim we had nothing to do with.

Different Strokes for other Folks :grin:

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 02:46 PM

Was Hastert coaching prepubescent children, or do you not understand what pedophilia is?

maineman
05-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Was Hastert coaching prepubescent children, or do you not understand what pedophilia is?
are you saying that all boys in high school have reached puberty?

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 04:00 PM
are you saying that all boys in high school have reached puberty?

It depends. What grade does your local high school start at? Mine fluctuated between 9th and 10th grade. I suppose some 9th graders may not be prepubescent. But with all the petrochemicals in the environment that mark is moving younger and younger.

I expect the wrestlers were all teens.

PattyHill
05-31-2015, 04:49 PM
It depends. What grade does your local high school start at? Mine fluctuated between 9th and 10th grade. I suppose some 9th graders may not be prepubescent. But with all the petrochemicals in the environment that mark is moving younger and younger.

Would he be paying all the money if the teen WASN'T underaged?

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 04:57 PM
Would he be paying all the money if the teen WASN'T underaged?

Are you talking prepubescent? That was my point. Too many people are ignorant and claim that a victim of a pedo can be 17 and under.

PattyHill
05-31-2015, 05:06 PM
Are you talking prepubescent? That was my point. Too many people are ignorant and claim that a victim of a pedo can be 17 and under.

No; by "underage" I mean under the legal age for sex at that time in that state.

He's now 73; he was employed by the school from 1965 to 1981, which would have made him... um, 23 yrs old to 39 yrs old. If he was 23 and had sex with a 16 yr old male wrestler - not good, teacher/student, but worth 3.5 million in blackmail? doesn't seem likely. But if he was 39 and had sex with a 16 yr old student -that looks a lot worse.

And what was involved in "sexual abuse" allegations? just sex? also bondage or other stuff?

I don't know what the legal age was back then. We just don't have enough details.

If the student was 14 - just entering high school - it's getting a bit more dubious; more toward pedophilia, but probably not there.

Was it more than one student? does the blackmailer have more stories?

But teacher/student, underage student - not good. Just don't see it being worth 3.5 million in blackmail... but guess Hastert thought it was. Well, when/if the full story comes out, guess we'll know why he paid.

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 05:09 PM
No; by "underage" I mean under the legal age for sex at that time in that state.

He's now 73; he was employed by the school from 1965 to 1981, which would have made him... um, 23 yrs old to 39 yrs old. If he was 23 and had sex with a 16 yr old male wrestler - not good, teacher/student, but worth 3.5 million in blackmail? doesn't seem likely. But if he was 39 and had sex with a 16 yr old student -that looks a lot worse.

And what was involved in "sexual abuse" allegations? just sex? also bondage or other stuff?

I don't know what the legal age was back then. We just don't have enough details.

If the student was 14 - just entering high school - it's getting a bit more dubious; more toward pedophilia, but probably not there.

Was it more than one student? does the blackmailer have more stories?

But teacher/student, underage student - not good. Just don't see it being worth 3.5 million in blackmail... but guess Hastert thought it was. Well, when/if the full story comes out, guess we'll know why he paid.

agreed

my comment is directed at the fools who misuse the word pedophilia.

maineman
05-31-2015, 06:44 PM

we had a wrestler in my high school that was a boy soprano until the middle of his sophomore year - clearly pre-pubescent even then. Does it really matter whether the boy was pre or post pubescent? He was still a young student and "Denny" was his coach. Are you really gonna give him a pass on that?

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 06:51 PM
we had a wrestler in my high school that was a boy soprano until the middle of his sophomore year - clearly pre-pubescent even then. Does it really matter whether the boy was pre or post pubescent? He was still a young student and "Denny" was his coach. Are you really gonna give him a pass on that?

As a former high school wrestling coach, I can tell you those high-pitched pre-pubescent wrestlers are some of the worst homosexual offenders.

maineman
05-31-2015, 06:52 PM
As a former high school wrestling coach, I can tell you those high-pitched pre-pubescent wrestlers are some of the worst homosexual offenders.

from personal research, no doubt.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 06:55 PM

What happens on the mat, stays on the mat.

maineman
05-31-2015, 07:01 PM
What happens on the mat, stays on the mat.

I hope you had the common decency to wipe it up afterwards.

PattyHill
05-31-2015, 07:04 PM

Wow, Susan was ALSO a coach?

Can someone add up his lies on this site someday? how did he coach wrestling when he was living in a mud hut on a beach somewhere?

Susan, Susan, Susan ... could you tell a truth if your life depended on it?

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 07:05 PM
I hope you had the common decency to wipe it up afterwards.

Just a quick towel down. When it dries it helps with traction.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 07:05 PM
Wow, Susan was ALSO a coach?

Can someone add up his lies on this site someday? how did he coach wrestling when he was living in a mud hut on a beach somewhere?

Susan, Susan, Susan ... could you tell a truth if your life depended on it?You have outed me as a gay white male. It is very liberating.

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 07:44 PM

No.

I am talking about one word: pedophilia. In English, words have meanings.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 08:04 PM
The simplest thing is to declare he is a Democrat. Then it will be career enhancing.

Its always deflection when you point out the hypocrisy of the left wingers.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 08:05 PM
No.

to the left, definitions are adjustable depending on the situation.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 08:07 PM

sometimes you make me chuckle. I think not everyone gets your sense of humor.

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:07 PM
No.

and you do not know whether my use of it was inaccurate.... you can only surmise.

Do you think that "Denny" only got the hots for young boys who had pubic hair?

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 08:10 PM
and you do not know whether my use of it was inaccurate.... you can only surmise.

Do you think that "Denny" only got the hots for young boys who had pubic hair?

At my high school, no.

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:26 PM
At my high school, no.

so... that settles it, eh? Because all the boys at YOUR high school were post-pubescent, that means - obviously - that such conditions exist in every high school everywhere across America... and that they existed in "Denny's" high school way back when.

Got it.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 08:30 PM
so... that settles it, eh? Because all the boys at YOUR high school were post-pubescent, that means - obviously - that such conditions exist in every high school everywhere across America... and that they existed in "Denny's" high school way back when.

Got it.Do you ever tire of talking about young boys?

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:41 PM
Do you ever tire of talking about young boys?

do you ever tire of abusing young boys on wrestling mats?

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 08:43 PM
do you ever tire of abusing young boys on wrestling mats?

You answered my question.

lol

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 08:44 PM
Do you ever tire of talking about young boys?
he seems to be quite interested in young boys. Especially ones with a high pitched soprano like voice.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 08:46 PM
he seems to be quite interested in young boys. Especially ones with a high pitched soprano like voice.
Pubic hair, no pubic hair, high school, "getting pinned." It never stops with this guy.

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:49 PM

not at all.... but Denny "2nd in line to the presidency" Hastert certainly seemed to like the young stuff. You guys sure know how to pick 'em.

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Pubic hair, no pubic hair, high school, "getting pinned." It never stops with this guy.

you're the coach who lets the splooge dry on the mat for better traction.

stay classy, susie Q.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 08:51 PM

There has to be a reason he seems overly interested in young boys.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 08:56 PM

I think we all know what that is.

I am not judging.

maineman
05-31-2015, 08:59 PM

I am actually overly interested in tequila. and have been ever since I moved down here! lol

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:00 PM
but I do think it's time for you two to get a room... or just adjoining bathroom stalls equipped with a glory hole.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 09:01 PM
I think we all know what that is.

I am not judging.

I'll judge. Even though it's 2015, it's still bad.

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 09:07 PM

Got it.

It is very likely that Hastert was not with prepubescent boys. The problem is that many people think that under 18 triggers pedo.

It isn't true.

Susan B. Anthony
05-31-2015, 09:07 PM
I'll judge. Even though it's 2015, it's still bad.

It's not that he is so obsessed with it, it's that he can't seem to stop.

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:08 PM
It is very likely that Hastert was not with prepubescent boys. The problem is that many people think that under 18 triggers pedo.

It isn't true.

and I never said that, did I?

and how in the world can you state the likelihood of his sexual perversions from that period of time?

Peter1469
05-31-2015, 09:16 PM
and I never said that, did I?

and how in the world can you state the likelihood of his sexual perversions from that period of time?

No. You never said that. Others have and that is who I was talking to.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 09:37 PM
No. You never said that. Others have and that is who I was talking to.

He thinks everything is about him.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 09:39 PM
It's not that he is so obsessed with it, it's that he can't seem to stop.

He also seems to be obsessed with you. And what's his thing with "glory holes"? He must be into internet porn as well.

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:40 PM
He thinks everything is about him.

ah, my little shadow.... what a fucked up pathetic life you must lead.

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:40 PM
have you ever had some really really good tequila?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 09:41 PM
You couldn't afford the tequila in my liquor cabinet.

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
You couldn't afford the tequila in my liquor cabinet.

I'm sure. You're like one of those internet zillionaires, aren't you?

Just tell me the name of your favorite and I'll tell you if I've had it.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm sure. You're like one of those internet zillionaires, aren't you?

Just tell me the name of your favorite and I'll tell you if I've had it.

No, I just appreciate fine tequila.

Im sure you've never even heard of the tequilas I drink. You can't buy them at the corner liquor store.

Two of my favorites are El Gran Viejo and Con Orgullo. Like I said, they are only available in places you don't go.

maineman
05-31-2015, 09:51 PM
No, I just appreciate fine tequila.

Im sure you've never even heard of the tequilas I drink. You can't buy them at the corner liquor store.

I have a lot of different tequilas in my cabinet. We don't really have corner liquor stores in Mexico.
Ya see... if you actually had good tequilas, you'd be able to name them off the top of your head.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.... but then, I never have thought that, so this is not really all that different.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:04 PM
I have a lot of different tequilas in my cabinet. We don't really have corner liquor stores in Mexico.
Ya see... if you actually had good tequilas, you'd be able to name them off the top of your head.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.... but then, I never have thought that, so this is not really all that different.

There are liquor stores in Mexico. I go to several every year to re supply my stash. I love my tequila, but I prefer Raicilla. You don't even know what that is.

I just named two, but I guess you can't read.

You probably think Jose Cuervo is a fine tequila.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:08 PM
One of the best liquor stores I've seen in Mexico is in Mazatlan. It's called Casa Arias. I rarely get to Mazatlan though. I'll stick with my usual spots.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:11 PM
If you think there are no corner liquor stores in Mexico, you've never been to Mexico. You're probably some schmuck who went on a cruise and took a side tour to a fake "tequila factory" and now think you are an expert.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:16 PM
Maineman goes to the local Taco Loco on the corner of 13th street and Atlantic ave and thinks he's in Mexico.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:16 PM
There are liquor stores in Mexico. I go to several every year to re supply my stash. I love my tequila, but I prefer Raicilla. You don't even know what that is.

I just named two, but I guess you can't read.

You probably think Jose Cuervo is a fine tequila.

no... you named one, unless Cuervo is on your list. And Raicilla isn't even really tequila, just a type of agave moonshine. I'll bet you think that Mescal is a kind of tequila too.

And if you buy your booze at ANY Mexican tourist town like Mazatlan, you're getting taken to the cleaners. Gringos are such easy targets.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:17 PM
Maineman goes to the local Taco Loco on the corner of 13th street and Atlantic ave and thinks he's in Mexico.

actually, I'm a residente permanente and have lived in Mexico for nearly four years now.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:19 PM
If you think there are no corner liquor stores in Mexico, you've never been to Mexico. You're probably some schmuck who went on a cruise and took a side tour to a fake "tequila factory" and now think you are an expert.

there are certainly some liquor stores on corners in Mexico, but they don't have a really good selection and they certainly hardly ever carry top shelf stuff. The one I go to in my city here does, however.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:23 PM
no... you named one, unless Cuervo is on your list. And Raicilla isn't even really tequila, just a type of agave moonshine. .

I named two. El Gran Viejo and Con Orgullo. Yes, Raicilla is made moonshine style, but a couple of distilleries now make it. It is made from the blue agave. I prefer the Raicilla my Mexican friends make though. Of course you have no friends who would share their Raicilla with you.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:24 PM
there are certainly some liquor stores on corners in Mexico, but they don't have a really good selection and they certainly hardly ever carry top shelf stuff. The one I go to in my city here does, however.

The liquor stores I frequent do carry top shelf tequilas. If you were half as clued in as you claim to be, you'd know that.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:27 PM
Another one of my favorites is Herradura Ultra Anejo. I can get that across the street at Soriana.

Anorher decent one is Tierra. I think it's real smooth, but some of my Mexican friends don't care for it. They pretty much all like Don Julio for some reason.

For mixing, I prefer Amate Reposado. That's probably too pricy for you to use for mixed drinks.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:28 PM
The liquor stores I frequent do carry top shelf tequilas. If you were half as clued in as you claim to be, you'd know that.
in Mazatlan? Oh, I am sure you THINK they do. I have no doubt they have some really pricey ones, that's for sure. Since you won't tell me any brand names you have in your cabinet, I really can't say anything about your supposed taste in tequila or raicilla or mescal for that matter. What might be "top shelf" to you, might be not quite at the top of the shelf for me, see?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:35 PM
If you want to try a fairly smooth Anejo, but stay within your retirement budget, try Don Nacho extra premium.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:35 PM
I named two. El Gran Viejo and Con Orgullo. Yes, Raicilla is made moonshine style, but a couple of distilleries now make it. It is made from the blue agave. I prefer the Raicilla my Mexican friends make though. Of course you have no friends who would share their Raicilla with you.

I've had them both.... the first is from the producer of my "everyday on the rocks" tequila. I don't mind the El Grand Viejo, but it is a bit too brooding for me. Con Orgulla is too bright. Raicilla is not made in the area of Mexico where I live so none of my Mexican friends make it - or drink it much, for that matter

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:37 PM
a bottle I save for very special occasions is tres, quatro y cinco. Have you had it?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:38 PM
in Mazatlan? Oh, I am sure you THINK they do. I have no doubt they have some really pricey ones, that's for sure. Since you won't tell me any brand names you have in your cabinet, I really can't say anything about your supposed taste in tequila or raicilla or mescal for that matter. What might be "top shelf" to you, might be not quite at the top of the shelf for me, see?

in case you need things repeated over and over, I said that I rarely get to Mazatlan these days.

i just told you several brands of tequilas in my stash. Reading must be a challenge for you. Or maybe you just can't recognize the names?

I have no mescal in my cabinet right now.

maineman
05-31-2015, 10:39 PM
in case you need things repeated over and over, I said that I rarely get to Mazatlan these days.

i just told you several brands of tequilas in my stash. Reading must be a challenge for you. Or maybe you just can't recognize the names?

I have no mescal in my cabinet right now.

so, where in Mexico do you go to buy really good tequila? I commented on your rather plebian choices.....

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:40 PM
a bottle I save for very special occasions is tres, quatro y cinco. Have you had it?

No

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:41 PM
so, where in Mexico do you go to buy really good tequila? I commented on your rather plebian choices.....

Playa.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2015, 10:42 PM
I've pissed away more fine tequila than you've seen in your four years