PDA

View Full Version : Dad charged with murdering son over potty training

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 07:16 AM
News-douche video in the link.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/02/dad-charged-with-murdering-son-over-potty-training/28385889/

HOUSTON - A father angry with his young boys because they weren't potty trained has been charged with capital murder for allegedly beating one of them so severely he died of head injuries.

Anthony Trakemon Powell, 24, could face the death penalty for killing his three year-old son, Tristan. Prosecutors also expect to charge him with injuring the dead boy's two year-old brother by beating him and scalding him with hot water.

Prosecutors say Powell had picked up his sons from their mother in Jasper on Mother's Day, then brought them to stay with him at his sister's apartment in southeast Houston. Upset with his boys' progress in potty training, he allegedly beat them with his hands and a belt.

"I'm tired of beating their ass and them not learning," he reportedly told his sister, according to court documents.

Common
06-03-2015, 08:22 AM
I saw this incredible. If you read just the daily news you get more of these disgusting stories then the mind can comprehend.

On the daily news today a family beat a 14 yr old girl so she would abort her kid, they are all in jail.

A 14 yr old black kid shot 16 times in the front of house in brooklyn in retailiation against his older brother. HIs mother is afraid to leave the house because she was marked also.

Its endless,

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 08:25 AM
I saw this incredible. If you read just the daily news you get more of these disgusting stories then the mind can comprehend.

On the daily news today a family beat a 14 yr old girl so she would abort her kid, they are all in jail.

A 14 yr old black kid shot 16 times in the front of house in brooklyn in retailiation against his older brother. HIs mother is afraid to leave the house because she was marked also.

Its endless,

We are becoming an increasingly bored and frustrated society.

I do think the movement away from faith has a large role in this too.

Common
06-03-2015, 08:33 AM
We are becoming an increasingly bored and frustrated society.

I do think the movement away from faith has a large role in this too.

I posted that 72% of the country believe the USA is getting more immoral. Yet the media tells everyone the country getting more immoral is a good thing.

Just look at whats going on right now. Progressives and black activists protecting a few thugs and causing harm to thousands.

Truth is there is no salvation for america in the short term. The country is more divided than I can ever remember and its not going to heal.

Blacks somehow believe and progressives that ranting raving and raging and blaming everyone but the cause is the answer. It aint worked in 50 yrs. They are never going to learn.

Its pitiful when you can post a thread about people crying out for help, decent people just trying to live and idiots make idiot statements.

Someone needs to tell the woman in the WE NEED COPS THREAD that there is no help coming.

Adelaide
06-03-2015, 09:54 AM
Disgusting act deserving of life in prison.

Unfortunately, I think we see a lot of violence towards children and sometimes it is inability to cope with the stressors of parenthood. If you lack supports I think it could easily go from extreme stress to abuse or in extreme cases death. I don't think everyone is equipped to be a parent, whether it's their level of patience or a lack of supports or mental illness. To use an example, a woman with postpartum depression without family or friends to rely on could potentially be a danger to herself or others. Or, a father could have anger issues and maybe a documented history of abusing past girlfriends/wives. There are many examples that could be given that could result in the injury or death of a child.

I don't know how my best friend does it sometimes. Admittedly, a few weeks ago she sent me text that just said, "My toddler is a dickhead." Turned out he'd been crying/screaming for a few days and couldn't even remember why he was upset. I'm around a screaming child for 5 minutes and I want to run for the hills. Somehow she manages it. I could see where being ill-equipped, for one reason or another, could lead to a very bad situation.

I think people should think more before they procreate, or before they procreate with certain kinds of people.

Mac-7
06-03-2015, 10:30 AM
The unusual thing about this killing is that the killer appears to be the biological father.

Normally it's the live-in boyfriend of the welfare mom to abuses the kids.

Cigar
06-03-2015, 10:33 AM
The unusual thing about this killing is that the killer appears to be the biological father.

Or White Men Fucking Young Boys in the Ass ... WhaDaYa thing Mac ... is it a Culture thing that makes people like you bend boys over? :grin:

Mac-7
06-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Or White Men $#@!ing Young Boys in the Ass ... WhaDaYa thing Mac ... is it a Culture thing that makes people like you bend boys over? :grin:

Did I mention that the man is black?

You are beginning to sound VERY defensive.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Did I mention that the man is black?

You are beginning to sound VERY defensive.

tick... tick...

:biglaugh:

Tricia
06-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Or White Men Fucking Young Boys in the Ass ... WhaDaYa thing Mac ... is it a Culture thing that makes people like you bend boys over? :grin:

Really, Cigar? Why do you post crap like this?

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 11:31 AM

I agree, language like that is inappropriate anywhere.

Cigar
06-03-2015, 11:32 AM

Just playing by same Forum Rules that all the Forum Racist are playing by.

If you don't like it, PM the Management.

Tricia
06-03-2015, 11:34 AM
I agree, language like that is inappropriate anywhere.

I can deal with his language. I'm just wondering why everything has to be a nasty racial thing with him.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Just playing by same Forum Rules that all the Forum Racist are playing by.

If you don't like it, PM the Management.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62758570.jpg

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 11:38 AM
I can deal with his language. I'm just wondering why everything has to be a nasty racial thing with him.

I know, and by "forum racist" he's probably referring to me, it's easy to get sucked into the race card black hole around here. He baits threads with racial shit then cries foul when people engage. He's a troll basically, just keep that in mind.

Cigar
06-03-2015, 11:41 AM

Look if you can't take it, then don't dish it out. :laugh:

If you're not going to say anything about Forum Members attacking an entire race of people then don't say anything with I do the same.

It's 2015, not 1915 ...

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Look if you can't take it, then don't dish it out. :laugh:

If you're not going to say anything about Forum Members attacking an entire race of people then don't say anything with I do the same.

It's 2015, not 1915 ...

tick... tick...

:biglaugh:

Cigar
06-03-2015, 11:48 AM

I can deal with his language. I'm just wondering why everything has to be a nasty racial thing with him. :rollseyes:

http://rlv.zcache.com/jiminy_cricket_lifting_his_hat_disney_tshirt-p235335238533384363z7s35_400.jpg

Mac-7
06-03-2015, 11:50 AM
I can deal with his language. I'm just wondering why everything has to be a nasty racial thing with him. :rollseyes:

http://rlv.zcache.com/jiminy_cricket_lifting_his_hat_disney_tshirt-p235335238533384363z7s35_400.jpg

Where did I mention race?

Originally Posted by Mac-7

Normally it's the live-in boyfriend of the welfare mom who abuses the kids.

Captain Obvious
06-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Where did I mention race?

Cigar is out of his mind, he probably meant to reply to someone else.

Mac-7
06-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Cigar is out of his mind, he probably meant to reply to someone else.

Maybe he's revealing his own ignorance of welfare by believing all the welfare bums are black.

In that case any criticism by me could sound like racism to him.

PolWatch
06-04-2015, 06:28 AM

Please keep the discussion civil...Excessive vulgarity is a violation of forum rules