PDA

View Full Version : "You People"

Cigar
07-19-2012, 10:36 AM
Well ... it's not exactly like "you didn't build that" ... :grin:

Politico is reporting that Ann Romney has stepped into the ring to battle against further disclosure of financial data and tax returns, quoting her as follows:

Ann Romney dismissed concerns about her husband’s tax returns Thursday, contending that the two of them have “given all you people need to know.

You people.

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she added later.

I don't know about you, but where I come from, that's called high falutin' and condescending. I wonder if her nose was in the air when she said it? No video accompanies.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78711.html#ixzz214co1yLx

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/07/19/1111627/-Ann-Romney-You-People

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120719-ann-romney-you-should-really-look-at-where-mitt-has-been-financially.jpg

birddog
07-19-2012, 10:40 AM
It depends on her tone and modulation of voice when she said "you people." Certainly Romney is much more transparent and squeaky clean than His Fraudship B. Hussein Obama!

Peter1469
07-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I agree with Ann. Anything Romney releases will be unfairly attacked and the MSM will cover that as opposed to the real issues. Screw the MSM and the cry-baby dems. Steam roll them. Obama is on the rocks. Sink them. Given them no quarter. Take back the Senate as well and try to salvage the economy before it crashes. If it crashes, fix it responsibly.

The hard left is functionally incapable of running a responsible government. It is time to ignore them.

Cigar
07-19-2012, 10:51 AM
I agree with Ann. Anything Romney releases will be unfairly attacked and the MSM will cover that as opposed to the real issues. Screw the MSM and the cry-baby dems. Steam roll them. Obama is on the rocks. Sink them. Given them no quarter. Take back the Senate as well and try to salvage the economy before it crashes. If it crashes, fix it responsibly.

The hard left is functionally incapable of running a responsible government. It is time to ignore them.

Hummmmmm .... like High School or College Test .... :tongue20:

Peter1469
07-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Hummmmmm .... like High School or College Test .... :tongue20:

Try to respond to my points. Non responsive answers are not sufficient.

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 11:31 AM
"You people" are you and your ilk who are engaging in full time distraction and deception to try and divert the attention from your failed regime, Cigar.

BTW, have Nancy and Harry released ANY tax information yet?

Agravan
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I wonder if her nose was in the air when she said it? No video accompanies.

Do you mean, like this?:
http://globetribune.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Obama-nose-in-air1.jpg

Cigar
07-19-2012, 11:57 AM
How would you like your President to carry himself ... ?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Lap_Dogs-1.jpg

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Can you imagine if Michell Obama had said "you people" during an interview ...

The media would all be talking about it all day long and possibly over the weekend.

FIXED NEWS would be calling her UN-American but as usual the Conservatives have different Rules.

Trinnity
07-19-2012, 12:07 PM
"you people"

WOW....that's terrible. She should be arrested for thought crimes.

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:20 PM
"you people"

WOW....that's terrible. She should be arrested for thought crimes.

//archived//

roadmaster
07-19-2012, 12:21 PM
You people, I think she means the D's and some of the R's trying to push them. I say lets focus on employment and what's going on in the world today. Stop talking about what doesn't concern the people out their hurting because of no jobs and a lot in foreclosure.

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:22 PM
You people, I think she means the D's and some of the R's trying to push them. I say lets focus on employment and what's going on in the world today. Stop talking about what doesn't concern the people out their hurting because of no jobs and a lot in foreclosure.

So let's go back to the October 2010 Elections and review everything that was said ... OK ?

roadmaster
07-19-2012, 12:33 PM
So let's go back to the October 2010 Elections and review everything that was said ... OK ?

This is 2012 lets stick with what is going on now. Or you don't care about people hurting? Our troops still getting killed in civil wars that we should have left years ago.

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:40 PM
This is 2012 lets stick with what is going on now. Or you don't care about people hurting? Our troops still getting killed in civil wars that we should have left years ago.

I cared in 2004 ... did you?
I cared in 2005 ... did you?
I cared in 2006 ... did you?
I cared in 2007 ... did you?
I cared in 2008 ... did you?
I cared in 2009 ... did you?
I cared in 2010 ... did you?
I cared in 2011 ... did you?

Now you care ... ?

Welcome to 2012 ... we've been waiting for "you people"!

roadmaster
07-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I cared in 2004 ... did you?
I cared in 2005 ... did you?
I cared in 2006 ... did you?
I cared in 2007 ... did you?
I cared in 2008 ... did you?
I cared in 2009 ... did you?
I cared in 2010 ... did you?
I cared in 2011 ... did you?

Now you care ... ?

Welcome to 2012 ... we've been waiting for "you people"!
I cared every year but now it's 2012. Want to go back 50 years too? Won't do any good lets focus on this year.

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
I cared every year but now it's 2012. Want to go back 50 years too? Won't do any good lets focus on this year.

Ok let's remember that when we're talking Birther crap ... OK

roadmaster
07-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok let's remember that when we're talking Birther crap ... OK

That was Obamas fault. He stated and I have all his books that he is from Kenya. Have you read his books? If you do which I am not saying he wasn't born in the states but he doesn't mention this. So he pretty much set himself up on this one.

Canadianeye
07-19-2012, 01:47 PM

2010 elections? WTF is that?! Oh....you mean the 2010 slaughter. Gotcha.

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 02:04 PM
That was Obamas fault. He stated and I have all his books that he is from Kenya. Have you read his books? If you do which I am not saying he wasn't born in the states but he doesn't mention this. So he pretty much set himself up on this one.

No, no. In his own words, Obama was born in Kenya before he wasn't! You see, back then when he was trolling for handouts, it was a good thing to be a "black" foreign student. However, when it came time to carry off the greatest electoral fraud in the history of America, he needed to be born here. So--voilla! All the sudden he didn't mean it for 16 years.

:grin:

coolwalker
07-19-2012, 02:07 PM

...on a plane back to Chicago!

birddog
07-19-2012, 02:07 PM

Cigar and his ilk tend to bring this up more than others about B. Hussein being illegal. Perhaps deep down they have a guilt complex, and this is their attempt at phony cleansing of their guilt.

bill
07-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Look everyone comes in talking a big game like they own this country, like they can do watever they like, well you can as long as it doesnt affect other people directly. being a president means everything you say or do affects everyone and i mean everyone. were has wisdom gone?

roadmaster
07-19-2012, 02:51 PM
No, no. In his own words, Obama was born in Kenya before he wasn't! You see, back then when he was trolling for handouts, it was a good thing to be a "black" foreign student. However, when it came time to carry off the greatest electoral fraud in the history of America, he needed to be born here. So--voilla! All the sudden he didn't mean it for 16 years.

Yes, he also said he got in by being a foreign student. He keeps blaming others for what he said and then wonders why.

bladimz
07-19-2012, 03:36 PM
"You people" are you and your ilk who are engaging in full time distraction and deception to try and divert the attention from your failed regime, Cigar.

BTW, have Nancy and Harry released ANY tax information yet?You need to keep me posted on this stuff... i didn't know either of them were running for president!

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 03:38 PM
No, they're just the two hypocrites making the loudest noises.

Could you cite the part of the Constitution that requires candidates for POTUS to release confidential tax information?

Thanks.

bladimz
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Cigar and his ilk tend to bring this up more than others about B. Hussein being illegal. Perhaps deep down they have a guilt complex, and this is their attempt at phony cleansing of their guilt.Yes. Actually, Cigar and his ilk originated the whole birther thing. The cons did all they could to steer the conversation clear of that whole bogus time-wasting doogy, but the lefties just wouldn't let it lie. His kind just kept banging that drum for 3+ years, demanding to see the "long form b.c.". So the POTUS presents it, and guess what. Now it's a fraud. Oh, if only Cigar and his ilk would just drop that stupid childish rant. It makes the left look so slack-jawed...

Thank God we have the cons to keep things civil and balanced.

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 03:48 PM
And we are still waiting for the document scanning expert to give us his learned assessment as to why the online BC isn't a forgery as a number of real experts have stated.

Over to you, Blad. And please, don't give us that "I answered it" or I'll have to repost that chain of posts that shows you are lying about that too.

You can get real technical with me, I actually have done quite a bit of this stuff in the course of my work.

Or you could just admit that you made this one up too.

Oh, and while you are at it, please enlighten us as to where in the Constitution, or other laws for that matter, it states that either the POTUS or POTUS candidates are obligated to divulge their personal income tax returns.

Thanks.

Goldie Locks
07-19-2012, 05:13 PM

Like Reagan.

Goldie Locks
07-19-2012, 05:14 PM
...on a plane back to Chicago!

Poor Chicago

Goldie Locks
07-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Well ... it's not exactly like "you didn't build that" ... :grin:

Politico is reporting that Ann Romney has stepped into the ring to battle against further disclosure of financial data and tax returns, quoting her as follows:

Ann Romney dismissed concerns about her husband’s tax returns Thursday, contending that the two of them have “given all you people need to know.

You people.

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she added later.

I don't know about you, but where I come from, that's called high falutin' and condescending. I wonder if her nose was in the air when she said it? No video accompanies.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78711.html#ixzz214co1yLx

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/07/19/1111627/-Ann-Romney-You-People

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120719-ann-romney-you-should-really-look-at-where-mitt-has-been-financially.jpg

You mean like Ubama acts and speaks and Moochelle too??? Oh that's right it's OK for dem cause dey be black.

birddog
07-19-2012, 05:44 PM
Poor Chicago

I'm glad I live in S. Illinois. 95& of the counties in Illinois vote R, but the 4 the Ds carry including Cook keep them in power.

MMC
07-19-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm glad I live in S. Illinois. 95& of the counties in Illinois vote R, but the 4 the Ds carry including Cook keep them in power.

Problem also is that Chicago affects the State of Indiana with Cook County. Just so everybody doesnt flood over the line for groceries, gas and Cigarettes. Course now they are just doing that with Illinois raising Cigs up a dollar.

Cigar
07-20-2012, 07:49 AM
You mean like Ubama acts and speaks and Moochelle too??? Oh that's right it's OK for dem cause dey be black.

That's Right ... and don't you for get it :)

Mainecoons
07-20-2012, 07:50 AM
That's "forget."

Cigar
07-20-2012, 07:54 AM
That's "forget."

Nope FO GET !

That's Ebonics 4 U Mudfuckers :)

patrickt
07-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I listened to the video more than once. I also read and article about the lie being spread by Cigar and others. So, take the time to listen to the video and tell me if you think she said, "...you people need to know...." I don't think she did. I think she said, "....the people need to know...."

Me? I think it's another lie. I heard "....what the people need to know."

roadmaster
07-21-2012, 01:11 AM
I listened to the video more than once. I also read and article about the lie being spread by Cigar and others. So, take the time to listen to the video and tell me if you think she said, "...you people need to know...." I don't think she did. I think she said, "....the people need to know...."

Me? I think it's another lie. I heard "....what the people need to know."

It's becoming a norm with him and getting old.

Chris
07-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Sounded to me like "you people" meant the media which is openly supportive of Obama and hostile to anyone disagreeing or running against him.

wingrider
07-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Sounded to me like "you people" meant the media which is openly supportive of Obama and hostile to anyone disagreeing or running against him. yep exactly

Cigar
07-23-2012, 06:41 AM

It's kinda funny how some people on this forum think that everyone who lives in Illinois, lives in Chicago, and if you live in Chicago you obviously Vote one way every 4 years.

Actually, it's not only funny, it's amusing. :)

Mainecoons
07-23-2012, 09:27 AM
That isn't what the quote says at all. You could use more tutoring in both spelling and reading comprehension. He is suggesting that the voting profile in Illinois generally follows a geographic profile. Can you confirm or deny, with facts, his premise?

Cigar
07-23-2012, 09:34 AM
That isn't what the quote says at all. You could use more tutoring in both spelling and reading comprehension. He is suggesting that the voting profile in Illinois generally follows a geographic profile. Can you confirm or deny, with facts, his premise?

I can Confirm that I live in Illinois and I don't live in Chicago and I Vote any F'cking way I feel like Voting.

... and there's no denying that Fact ... Jack ! :)

wingrider
07-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I can Confirm that I live in Illinois and I don't live in Chicago and I Vote any F'cking way I feel like Voting.

... and there's no denying that Fact ... Jack ! :) good for you ... I take it you will be voting for Romney in november then?

Cigar
07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
good for you ... I take it you will be voting for Romney in november then?

I'll need to see more than one years Tax Returns first ... :)

wingrider
07-23-2012, 09:43 AM
I'll need to see more than one years Tax Returns first ... :) why? do you think you might be listed as a dependent or something.?

wingrider
07-23-2012, 09:43 AM
by the way did Obama show all his tax returns, or does he even file taxes? as secretive as he is with all his records it makes me wonder

birddog
07-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I'll need to see more than one years Tax Returns first ... :)

How about the need to see Obama's REAL BC?

Obama knows he has the black vote so he takes that for granted. Doesn't that make you feel kinda cheap?

Cigar
07-23-2012, 09:47 AM
by the way did Obama show all his tax returns, or does he even file taxes? as secretive as he is with all his records it makes me wonder

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/AyGHKhPCMAEowyE.jpg

Mainecoons
07-23-2012, 09:50 AM

... and there's no denying that Fact ... Jack ! :)

His comment was referring to average behavior, not what you do personally. Do you always assume that it is only about you? This is a very significant symptom of narcissistic personality disorder. Do you share this mental illness with Mr. Obama?

Cigar
07-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Me First, Me Second ... Me Last.

Because without me ... there's no you.

MMC
07-23-2012, 10:12 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/AyGHKhPCMAEowyE.jpg

Wrong.....But I didnt expect Obama's Truth team to really come out with the truth. Romney released 23 yrs of Tax Returns when he went up against McCain. Obama just wants this last years and knows Romney can't get it due to filing of an extension by his Attorneys, which was accepted by the IRS and therefore the IRS cannot release any information whatsoever. Course Obama could order the IRS to break those Federal laws of Privacy and disclosure. Do you think Obama will mention that part which goes with poltico and fact check.org has already shown?. :wink:

Cigar
07-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Wrong.....But I didnt expect Obama's Truth team to really come out with the truth. Romney released 23 yrs of Tax Returns when he went up against McCain. Obama just wants this last years and knows Romney can't get it due to filing of an extension by his Attorneys, which was accepted by the IRS and therefore the IRS cannot release any information whatsoever. Course Obama could order the IRS to break those Federal laws of Privacy and disclosure. Do you think Obama will mention that part which goes with poltico and fact check.org has already shown?. :wink:

You mean someone didn't tell Mittens that running for President of The United States isn't easy?

MMC
07-23-2012, 10:41 AM
You mean someone didn't tell Mittens that running for President of The United States isn't easy?

You mean Obama dont want to give that order to break the law? Why not if he can close other records he can certainly go and take a peek for his so called curiosity. :wink: