PDA

View Full Version : The Birth of Bain

bladimz
07-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Most here know the Bain talking points, but how many know how Bain came to be?

http://tinyurl.com/7jboqse (http://t.co/BbWNoVLY)

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 12:44 PM
Who cares? Foreigners invested in America. Created wealth, jobs. Cleaned up failing companies. Made money for a lot of folks. Paid taxes.

And Obama? Twelve percent increase in Federal "employment."

I'll take Bain. And please--I'll make the same request of you as I did with the other ObamaShill--encourage the Obama campaign to keep wasting money on those failed Bain attack ads. They not only are falling flat as a flounder, they are serving very well to illustrate just where your heads are.

On behalf of Mr. Romney, I'll say thanks! :grin:

Cigar
07-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Get's them all the time ... :)

Peter1469
07-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Get's them all the time ... :)

What gets who?

bladimz
07-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Who cares? Foreigners invested in America. Created wealth, jobs. Cleaned up failing companies. Made money for a lot of folks. Paid taxes.

And Obama? Twelve percent increase in Federal "employment."

I'll take Bain. And please--I'll make the same request of you as I did with the other ObamaShill--encourage the Obama campaign to keep wasting money on those failed Bain attack ads. They not only are falling flat as a flounder, they are serving very well to illustrate just where your heads are.

On behalf of Mr. Romney, I'll say thanks! :grin:
Nope, they invested in Bain. Bain invested in itself, to the detriment of the american worker. Profits from Bain's activities left the country (even Romney's). Bain. Not illegal. Not immoral. Just un-American.

If those ads are so failed, why do you feel the need to even mention them. You expose yourself as the chucklehead you've always been.

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Bain's accomplishments are fact. Your opinion of them is just more of your foolishness. You, the faux businessman obviously don't know how that business works either.

coolwalker
07-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Nope, they invested in Bain. Bain invested in itself, to the detriment of the american worker. Profits from Bain's activities left the country (even Romney's). Bain. Not illegal. Not immoral. Just un-American.

If those ads are so failed, why do you feel the need to even mention them. You expose yourself as the chucklehead you've always been.

If you HAD money to invest like that and didn't go for the greatest return youd be a fool and broke eventually. Obviously you have never owned a business, otherwise you would realize that profit is the reason for starting any business. it's not about doing good.

Mainecoons
07-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Blad claims to have owned a business on another board. He also claimed to be an expert in document scanning on this board but ran away when asked to back it up with an expert analysis explaining how Obama's scanned BC could have all those layers.

That's why I don't take him very seriously. His avatar probably is a photo of himself. :grin:

coolwalker
07-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Blad claims to have owned a business on another board. He also claimed to be an expert in document scanning on this board but ran away when asked to back it up with an expert analysis explaining how Obama's scanned BC could have all those layers.

That's why I don't take him very seriously. His avatar probably is a photo of himself. :grin:
If that IS him on the avatar, then he's from somewhere in West Virginia..I notice a lack of teeth.