PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson Tells Grieving Mother Her Dead Baby Could’ve Grown Up to Be Hitler

Captain Obvious
06-09-2015, 07:02 PM
What... it's what Christ would have said...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robertson-tells-grieving-mother-her-dead-baby-couldve-grown-up-to-be-hitler/

As far as God’s concerned, He knows the end from the beginning and He sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease. God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.

http://i.imgur.com/fnVj2oB.png

PolWatch
06-09-2015, 07:06 PM
I have no problem believing he said that. I have a problem that some (supposedly intelligent) human beings think he makes sense.

exotix
06-09-2015, 07:06 PM
He was deflecting ... he really wanted to say he would have grown-up to be a Duggar.

Captain Obvious
06-09-2015, 07:09 PM
So how did Hitler slip through the screening process there, Patsy?

Susan B. Anthony
06-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Is Robertson saying he believes in reincarnation now?

Chris
06-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Sounds like he's turned pro-abortion.

gamewell45
06-09-2015, 08:25 PM
What... it's what Christ would have said...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robertson-tells-grieving-mother-her-dead-baby-couldve-grown-up-to-be-hitler/

http://i.imgur.com/fnVj2oB.png

I see Mr. Robertson has escaped from the nursing home again. :)

Ivan88
06-10-2015, 01:40 AM
He could have said, "Your kid was going to become like me, and God's sick as hell with one of me."

Redrose
06-10-2015, 03:41 AM
I have no problem believing he said that. I have a problem that some (supposedly intelligent) human beings think he makes sense.

I'm not saying I like the analogies he used, but I have heard some priests and ministers and a Rabbi use similar examples in an attempt to ease the pain the parents are feeling when losing a child. My husbands niece lost a baby a few hours after birth. The priest said God may have taken her now to avoid a life of pain and misery. He said taking the baby now was the merciful choice. It did help her.

His choice of examples was extremely poor.

Archer0915
06-10-2015, 03:50 AM
I do not like the man but the fact is, all that matters is:

he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.

Mac-7
06-10-2015, 06:59 AM
Sounds like he's turned pro-abortion.

It does raise the question of abortion - but for the liberal critics of Robertson.

Are the libs now saying that every life matters and a child killed in the womb may have been of some benefit to society after all?

donttread
06-10-2015, 07:12 AM

He should know a lot about god as he almost as old!

exotix
06-10-2015, 07:13 AM
It does raise the question of abortion - but for the liberal critics of Robertson.

Are the libs now saying that every life matters and a child killed in the womb may have been of some benefit to society after all?
Look on the bright side ... the odds that aborted zygotes and fetus's would have become Adam Lanza's, neocons and tea partiers is great.

Mac-7
06-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Look on the bright side ... the odds that aborted zygotes and fetus's would have become Adam Lanza's, neocons and tea partiers is great.

Actually the bright side is that it's mostly godless liberal women killing unloved children who would grow up to be unhappy libs too.

exotix
06-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Actually the bright side is that it's mostly godless liberal women killing unloved children who would grow up to be unhappy libs too.
Lib thing ?

It wasn't until Iraq descended into genocide that Bushs' psyche was investigated ... it's believed Bushs' despotic depraved insane mind stemmed from his momma forcing him to witness his stillborn brother in a jar at a young age.

Mac-7
06-10-2015, 07:30 AM
Lib thing ?

It wasn't until Iraq descended into genocide that Bushs' psyche was investigated ... it's believed Bushs' despotic depraved insane mind stemmed from his momma forcing him to witness his stillborn brother in a jar at a young age.

You should enter the next Olympics as a broad jumper.

because you're good at it

Common Sense
06-10-2015, 07:43 AM
"I'm sorry that your child died. Take solace in the fact that it would have been a monster so God killed it"

OK, Pat...you delusional fuckstick.

Chris
06-10-2015, 09:51 AM

Probably untrue. You'd be hard pressed to find any factual basis for that assertion.

Susan B. Anthony
06-10-2015, 09:55 AM
"It's good that you aborted your not baby. It would have grown up to be Hitler, if it was even human to start with."

Mac-7
06-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Probably untrue. You'd be hard pressed to find any factual basis for that assertion.

So you think conservative Christian women really want abortions on demand but just vote for pro life politicians for fun?