PDA

View Full Version : A must see, look into the future

roadmaster
07-20-2012, 04:02 PM
http://youtu.be/9qmwdbhsbVs

It's going to be the norm soon.

Cigar
07-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Just remember this; when you hear our Politicians wanting to DE-fund our Education System, think if this commercial and who going to be n it.

Enough said ...

Peter1469
07-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Just remember this; when you hear our Politicians wanting to DE-fund our Education System, think if this commercial and who going to be n it.

Enough said ...

I don't hear people saying to defund education. I hear people saying that the federal government has no authority to fund education and the states should do it.

MMC
07-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't hear people saying to defund education. I hear people saying that the federal government has no authority to fund education and the states should do it.

:highfive:.... :thumbsup20:

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 07:03 PM

The federal government has no authority to fund education...it is not one of the 18 enumerated powers....along with about 100 other agencies of the federal government.

Chris
07-23-2012, 07:24 PM
That was great, roadmaster, amazing what human ingenuity can achieve. That future is not too far away.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 07:28 PM
I knew there was a reason I was invested in Corning.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2012, 08:43 PM

http://files.sharenator.com/owned_girl_punch_OWNED-s430x350-77120-580.jpg

Captain America
07-24-2012, 08:50 PM
I understand that higher education is directly proportional to higher earnings.

I agree that the federal government should not be obligated to provide for education. I would even like to see the state get out of the business of education were they not pulling out taxes for it.

Why should my taxes go to pay for your poor ass kid to get a good education, only to better his chances against my kid, in the future workforce?

I say keep the smarts and the money in the family. It ain't my obligation to educate your kid.

Peter1469
07-25-2012, 03:39 PM
I understand that higher education is directly proportional to higher earnings.

I agree that the federal government should not be obligated to provide for education. I would even like to see the state get out of the business of education were they not pulling out taxes for it.

Why should my taxes go to pay for your poor ass kid to get a good education, only to better his chances against my kid, in the future workforce?

I say keep the smarts and the money in the family. It ain't my obligation to educate your kid.

Have more kids. You will get a better bang for your educations taxes.

Captain Obvious
07-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Have more kids. You will get a better bang for your educations taxes.

Pun intended?

Peter1469
07-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Pun intended?

:smiley: