PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Says He'd Welcome Caitlyn Jenner's Endorsement for President: VIDEO

TrueBlue
06-16-2015, 06:05 PM
Rick Santorum Says He'd Welcome Caitlyn Jenner's Endorsement for President: VIDEO
By Kyler Geoffroy

http://www.towleroad.com/2015/06/rick-santourm-caitlyn-jenner-endorsement.html

"In an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Rick Santorum was asked whether he thought fellow 2016 GOP contender Lindsey Graham was right when he said recently that Caitlyn Jenner is "welcome" in the Republican Party (http://www.towleroad.com/2015/06/sen-lindsey-graham-caitlyn-jenner-is-welcome-in-my-party-and-should-vote-for-me-video.html)."

=====================================
That must undoubtedly be AWESOME news for Republicans for Santorum to receive Caitlyn's endorsement! Santorum welcomes her endorsement and that's very telling and should please all Republicans and especially the more Conservative ones who follow and support Santorum. Great video. Thanks to Towleroad for this report.

PolWatch
06-16-2015, 06:08 PM
If Jenner supports Santorum, that would mean 3 people at his next rally.

Calypso Jones
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
make that four. Bruce still has little bruce.

Peter1469
06-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Bruce is a republican. I suspect he will vote (R).

PolWatch
06-16-2015, 06:14 PM
make that four. Bruce still has little bruce.

I didn't know that was how republicans counted the crowd at rallies....learn something new everyday

TrueBlue
06-16-2015, 06:57 PM
And of course, Senator Lindsey Graham also gleefully extends his open arms to Caitlyn Jenner in the Republican Party! :)

Peter1469
06-16-2015, 07:03 PM
And of course, Senator Lindsey Graham also gleefully extends his open arms to Caitlyn Jenner in the Republican Party! :)

Why not. Bruce is a (R) and will likely endorse one of the (R)s, and will certainly vote (R) even if he decides not to endorse anyone officially. It really isn't an issue. Bruce is not likely to get your community to vote (R).

Not that there is any difference between voting (D).

TrueBlue
06-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Why not. Bruce is a (R) and will likely endorse one of the (R)s, and will certainly vote (R) even if he decides not to endorse anyone officially. It really isn't an issue. Bruce is not likely to get your community to vote (R).

Not that there is any difference between voting (D).
And let's not forget that Ms. Caitlyn is also a Christian!

Peter1469
06-16-2015, 07:07 PM
And let's not forget that Ms. Caitlyn is also a Christian!

I don't know what Bruce's religious preference is. He hasn't made serious news since 1976.

I am not into tabloid trash.

Calypso Jones
06-16-2015, 07:09 PM
I didn't know that was how republicans counted the crowd at rallies....learn something new everyday

well they're learning. I guess that must account for the larger estimated crowd numbers for the left. they count the entire guy package (that's 3 in case you were unsure) and assume each woman gets a count of one like Maddow.

PolWatch
06-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Creative math....that must be what Rove was using when he insisted that Romney had won. oh...does Coulter get to count her adam's apple as one too?

TrueBlue
06-16-2015, 07:20 PM
I don't know what Bruce's religious preference is. He hasn't made serious news since 1976.

I am not into tabloid trash.
This is not "tabloid trash." Read it. Thanks to Real Clear Religion.

Caitlyn Jenner, a Christian?
By Damon Linker, The Week

http://www.realclearreligion.org/2015/06/15/caitlyn_jenner_a_christian_267470.html

Peter1469
06-16-2015, 08:04 PM
This is not "tabloid trash." Read it. Thanks to Real Clear Religion.

Caitlyn Jenner, a Christian?
By Damon Linker, The Week

http://www.realclearreligion.org/2015/06/15/caitlyn_jenner_a_christian_267470.html

Bruce's religion is not news. I don't care what his religious preferences are. I don't care what anyone outside of my loved ones religious preferences are.

If I had the opportunity to talk to Bruce, I would try to convince him that that (R)s are just slightly less evil than the (D)s. But they are both heading to the same place. The bullet train to economic collapse and the death of the USD.

It is tabloid- I don't do tabloid.