PDA

View Full Version : need to bust the US up into 8- 10 smaller countries.

gettit
06-22-2015, 02:42 PM
give each one of them a handful of backpack nukes and a nuke missile sub and nobody's going to mess with them. The NW to the white separatists. Give the south to the bible thumpers, give CA and the NW to the liberals, give the SW to the Chicanos, give the Rust belt to the blacks, give the central area to the libertarians, give Florida to the cubanos. That way, people can be with their own kind (and suffer the consequences of their thoughts and actions,and not be able to make others pay for them!) SEE who's still around after a few years and who hasperished in and of their own void.

Safety
06-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Sooo, the liberals and white separatists are occupying the same NW?

Yea, that'll work.

BTW - you're missing a couple of groups

Common Sense
06-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Sooo, the liberals and white separatists are occupying the same NW?

Yea, that'll work.

BTW - you're missing a couple of groups

...and a whole lot of brain cells.

Safety
06-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Just thought of something...what good is a nuke missile sub going to be to the rust belt?

Common Sense
06-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Just thought of something...what good is a nuke missile sub going to be to the rust belt?

I assume they would turn it into a BBQ of some sort.

Ravens Fan
06-22-2015, 02:51 PM

"Just think of how much pit beef you can fit on there!" lol.

Safety
06-22-2015, 02:51 PM

Rib shack.

del
06-22-2015, 02:53 PM
give each one of them a handful of backpack nukes and a nuke missile sub and nobody's going to mess with them. The NW to the white separatists. Give the south to the bible thumpers, give CA and the NW to the liberals, give the SW to the Chicanos, give the Rust belt to the blacks, give the central area to the libertarians, give Florida to the cubanos. That way, people can be with their own kind (and suffer the consequences of their thoughts and actions,and not be able to make others pay for them!) SEE who's still around after a few years and who hasperished in and of their own void.

you, my friend, are a taco short of a combo platter

carry on

Cigar
06-22-2015, 02:58 PM

Time to wake up, you're dreaming ... :laugh:

zelmo1234
06-22-2015, 03:10 PM
AHHHH! NO!

Now returning the rights of the States YES!

donttread
06-22-2015, 04:03 PM

Or fifty free standing states with a federal government to deal with foreign policy collectively

Green Arrow
06-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Probably never going to happen.

Far more likely (and more reasonable) would be some measure of decentralization.

PolWatch
06-22-2015, 04:09 PM
great idea. Arm everyone and let declare war on each other. problems solved.

Green Arrow
06-22-2015, 04:13 PM
great idea. Arm everyone and let declare war on each other. problems solved.

I don't know why those are always the default answers to everything. Democrats want to disarm everybody, and Republicans want to arm everybody.

Does nobody believe in the comfortable middle anymore?

PolWatch
06-22-2015, 04:16 PM
I don't know why those are always the default answers to everything. Democrats want to disarm everybody, and Republicans want to arm everybody.

of course not. That would require that someone admit that their way is not the only solution or the best solution. The idea that the other guy would have a valid point is not allowed....probably not even legal. My way or the highway!

Green Arrow
06-22-2015, 04:18 PM
of course not. That would require that someone admit that their way is not the only solution or the best solution. The idea that the other guy would have a valid point is not allowed....probably not even legal. My way or the highway!

Pretty much all of this.

Private Pickle
06-22-2015, 04:55 PM

Wut?

donttread
06-22-2015, 07:42 PM

Again turn first to the Constitution and then to the evidence neither of which support gun control

gettit
06-22-2015, 08:39 PM
so you consider CA to be the NW? It's not my problem if you can't read and dont know geography. The US is SO wonderful, the mere idea of breaking it up (and losing their power to play bully all over the world) just drives you wannabe Hitlers NUTs. :-) I DID say 8-10, so there's room for a few other groups.

the middle is always evil. it's a sellout to the wrongdoers. how do you compromise with a thief or a murderer, hmm? let them have half of your stuff (THIS time, they'll be BACK of course) or let the murderer "just" maim you? To hell with that.