PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh, More Bad News For Obama and Cigar

Mainecoons
07-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Two-thirds of likely voters say the weak economy is Washington’s fault, and more blame President Obama than anybody else, according to a new poll for The Hill.
It found that 66 percent believe paltry job growth and slow economic recovery is the result of bad policy. Thirty-four percent say Obama is the most to blame, followed by 23 percent who say Congress is the culprit. Twenty percent point the finger at Wall Street, and 18 percent cite former President George W. Bush.

That 18 percent to include 100 percent of the liberal fools here. Gosh Cigar and Blad, looks like Blame Bush isn't playing so well. :grin:

http://thehill.com/polls/239377-the-hill-poll-majority-of-voters-blame-president-for-bad-economy

Carygrant
07-23-2012, 04:08 PM
That 18 percent to include 100 percent of the liberal fools here. Gosh Cigar and Blad, looks like Blame Bush isn't playing so well. :grin:

More American blabber babble .
With 50 % being challenged ( guess they call them Republicans ) and 60% being Hilly Billy connected and 90% being overweight and blessed with a poor memory , it is amazing that any remembered the question .
The damage was done 2000--- 2005 and it applies to every developed country on the planet .
Of course people will blame the nearest thing to hand . Why and how should they remember anything real and truthful ?

wingrider
07-23-2012, 04:20 PM
With 50 % being challenged ( guess they call them Republicans ) and 60% being Hilly Billy connected and 90% being overweight and blessed with a poor memory , it is amazing that any remembered the question .
The damage was done 2000--- 2005 and it applies to every developed country on the planet .
Of course people will blame the nearest thing to hand . Why and how should they remember anything real and truthful ?
I am just thankful . You are not an american and can't vote in this country,,

coolwalker
07-23-2012, 04:34 PM

Hey...snot-nosed Limey...shut the hell up!

Captain America
07-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Be very leary of polls. You might remember, once upon a time, polls declaring Al Gore the President of the United States.

There are polls that tend to lean both left and right. If you want to get a better view of how the nation is polling, across the board, I recommend following the RCP Averages. And if you REALLY wanna see where people put their money where their mouth is, keep up with InTrade. I trust InTrade more than any of them.

wingrider
07-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey...snot-nosed Limey...shut the hell up!

do not tell another member to shut up... they have as much right to speak as everyone here.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 05:07 PM

Well if that is a real picture of you...you're obese too.

Please pray tell what Ubama has done to improve the economy.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 05:18 PM
There is very little a president can do to improve anything when you have a do-nothing, filibustering congress.

I would love to place the blame at his feet but we will never know if he could have improved it or not.

Let's be honest here. The guy could come up with the solution for world hunger and cure cancer and his political detractors would still boycott him.

Partisan hackery is ruining the nation. It is dividing the country. It is turning neighbor against neighbor and brother against brother as the weaker minds give in to to partisan propaganda they are spoon fed by the 24/7 media outlets.

My fear is that Romney would win and then the democrats would play "get back" and we can look forward to 4 more years of stagnation.

Whoever wins, Obama, Romney, I hope they get a congress that will work with them. That would mean a big majority of congress being of the same party as the president. Even that is scary when you think about it. But I see no other way to bust the logjam.

coolwalker
07-23-2012, 05:24 PM
do not tell another member to shut up... they have as much right to speak as everyone here.

As far as I'm concerned no snotty Englishman has any right to tell us anything about our country!

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 08:26 PM
There is very little a president can do to improve anything when you have a do-nothing, filibustering congress.

I would love to place the blame at his feet but we will never know if he could have improved it or not.

Let's be honest here. The guy could come up with the solution for world hunger and cure cancer and his political detractors would still boycott him.

Partisan hackery is ruining the nation. It is dividing the country. It is turning neighbor against neighbor and brother against brother as the weaker minds give in to to partisan propaganda they are spoon fed by the 24/7 media outlets.

My fear is that Romney would win and then the democrats would play "get back" and we can look forward to 4 more years of stagnation.

Whoever wins, Obama, Romney, I hope they get a congress that will work with them. That would mean a big majority of congress being of the same party as the president. Even that is scary when you think about it. But I see no other way to bust the logjam.

Commies are destroying the country...both sides left and right and Ubama.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 08:28 PM

Stagnation is good...gridlock is good. Hopefully they can't do any more damage than they have already done.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Commies are destroying the country...both sides left and right and Ubama.

I believe, if I am not mistaken, the "commie scare" has gone out of style. Today, I believe the boogiemen are supposed to be "terrorists" and the big bad Wallstreet Wolves. But you could be right. It's hard to keep up these days on which fabricated demons are supposed to scare me under my bed. They seem to change as fast as I can change the TV channel.

But I got duct tape and a case of bottled water. I'm cool.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 08:57 PM
I believe, if I am not mistaken, the "commie scare" has gone out of style. Today, I believe the boogiemen are supposed to be "terrorists" and the big bad Wallstreet Wolves. But you could be right. It's hard to keep up these days on which fabricated demons are supposed to scare me under my bed. They seem to change as fast as I can change the TV channel.

Fabricated demons??? OK....believe what you want and be deluded.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Fabricated demons??? OK....believe what you want and be deluded.

Oh. I'm delusional now. Gotcha.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 09:44 PM

You could prove you are not, but so far no evidence.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 09:47 PM
You could prove you are not, but so far no evidence.

You will excuse me if I don't really put much into anything you say either. I mean, you seem nice enough but you don't exactly come across as one who I should taking any advice from. Just sayin'....

Who knows though? I just got here. Perhaps eventually I might read something from you that is smart. I will keep an open mind.

Goldie Locks
07-23-2012, 10:01 PM
You will excuse me if I don't really put much into anything you say either. I mean, you seem nice enough but you don't exactly come across as one who I should taking any advice from. Just sayin'....

Who knows though? I just got here. Perhaps eventually I might read something from you that is smart. I will keep an open mind.

Maybe you should just read the real news and not propaganda.

Captain Obvious
07-23-2012, 10:08 PM

There is often little "real news" in mainstream media.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 10:11 PM
There is often little "real news" in mainstream media.

I think she means "REAL" news. Like FOX, Limbaugh, and Newsmax.

LOL!

Captain America
07-23-2012, 10:12 PM

Sure! Got a link?

Frogger
07-23-2012, 10:15 PM

We agree on something. You're delusional.

Captain America
07-23-2012, 10:16 PM
We agree on something. You're delusional.

That's fine. Just don't send me a bill Doctor.

patrickt
07-24-2012, 04:11 AM

I think it was out of style till we got one in the White House. And, no, you've kept up with the leftists boogiemen. It's the bankers and the conservative-veteran terrorists. But, our President and the Democrats do a great job of fabricating boogeymen. We've not only got the generic successful people, who aren't responsible for their success anyway, but we have the Koch brothers and Rush Limbaugh. The leftists are desperate to shut down free speech so we don't get to hear from any opposition.

But, on the bright side, Pravda, Hugo Chavez, the Castro Brothers, and Captain America are in the bag for President Obama. President Obama has said he will think about legalizing marijuana if he's reelected and might even visit Israel. He must be feeling desperate.

wingrider
07-24-2012, 05:48 AM
As far as I'm concerned no snotty Englishman has any right to tell us anything about our country!
it is not open for debate.. do not tell another member to shut up

Cigar
07-24-2012, 07:12 AM

But please feel free to call anyone a Fool :yo2:!

Getting back to the Thread ... actually I do blame All of Washington and The President for allowing "Gridlock" to last for almost 4 years. I'm hoping after Obama puts Romney for bed he'll start dry ramming Bills up the Azz of Republicans first thing after he's sworn in.

Mainecoons
07-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Funny, seems like all the gridlock is in Harry Reid's Senate. Maybe Barack needs to get rid of Harry.

:grin:

Peter1469
07-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Where are those budget's Cigar?