PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Knight

CreepyOldDude
06-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Has anyone played this yet?

I'm planning to buy it tonight, with a gift card I got for Father's Day.

It looks like it will be good.

kilgram
06-24-2015, 11:47 AM
I've read it has too many bugs.

The series are good, but this game seems very bugged. (For what I've read). I would wait if they fix it, or not.

(PC Game)

For videoconsole, I think that you go for it.

PS: Batman Arkham series are really good.

CreepyOldDude
06-24-2015, 02:00 PM
I've read it has too many bugs.

The series are good, but this game seems very bugged. (For what I've read). I would wait if they fix it, or not.

(PC Game)

For videoconsole, I think that you go for it.

PS: Batman Arkham series are really good.

I've played all the other Batman Arkham games. They've all been good.

I'm strictly a PC gamer. My hands are too old to reconfigure for using a gamepad type controller. One of the kids got me a controller for the PC a few years back. After about a month, it was stuck in a drawer, never to be seen again.

kilgram
06-24-2015, 04:25 PM
I've played all the other Batman Arkham games. They've all been good.

I'm strictly a PC gamer. My hands are too old to reconfigure for using a gamepad type controller. One of the kids got me a controller for the PC a few years back. After about a month, it was stuck in a drawer, never to be seen again.
If you have Steam you should have already seen that the valoration is negative.

From there is where I extract the conclusion that is necessary to wait and see it improves.

CreepyOldDude
06-29-2015, 02:20 PM
If you have Steam you should have already seen that the valoration is negative.

From there is where I extract the conclusion that is necessary to wait and see it improves.

Yeah, that's what I decided. Not that I've had time to play anything lately. I've been putting in about 100 hours a week at work. Upper management realized they hadn't done anything incredibly stupid lately, so they decided to rectify that situation. Me and the rest of my team have been busy as hell, trying to fix things.

Funny, though, their decision to switch to an entirely new ordering system, without first testing it, strikes me as amazingly similar to Arkham Knight.

CreepyOldDude
07-02-2015, 02:00 PM
If anyone cares, a buddy of mine bought the game on Steam, and let me try it last night. He has a high end gaming rig, and the performance was, well, crap. When I was in the Batmobile, which you do a lot, the frame rate dropped to single digits. At the best of times, we never got above 20 FPS. Most of the time, it was closer to 14 FPS.

Later, he took me over to see the game on a friend's low-to mid range gaming rig. It was fantastic. There were no performance problems at all. From what I've heard, there seems to be a random selection of people for whom the game runs perfectly. But most people have serious performance problems.

I'm still not buying the game yet. But once they get the bugs worked out, this is ging to be one hell of a game.

kilgram
07-02-2015, 02:05 PM
If anyone cares, a buddy of mine bought the game on Steam, and let me try it last night. He has a high end gaming rig, and the performance was, well, crap. When I was in the Batmobile, which you do a lot, the frame rate dropped to single digits. At the best of times, we never got above 20 FPS. Most of the time, it was closer to 14 FPS.

Later, he took me over to see the game on a friend's low-to mid range gaming rig. It was fantastic. There were no performance problems at all. From what I've heard, there seems to be a random selection of people for whom the game runs perfectly. But most people have serious performance problems.

I'm still not buying the game yet. But once they get the bugs worked out, this is ging to be one hell of a game.
I told you.

The Xl
07-02-2015, 02:11 PM
I haven't played it, but it does look graphically impressive on the commercials

kilgram
07-02-2015, 02:21 PM
I haven't played it, but it does look graphically impressive on the commercials
But the port to Pc has many problems. In console it's fine.

The Xl
07-02-2015, 02:24 PM
But the port to Pc has many problems. In console it's fine.
My bro is a pc gamer and seems to have issues from time to time. I'll stick to consoles

kilgram
07-02-2015, 02:25 PM
My bro is a pc gamer and seems to have issues from time to time. I'll stick to consoles
I'm PC gamer, too.

CreepyOldDude
07-02-2015, 02:30 PM
I told you.

Yep, you were right.