PDA

View Full Version : Don't Go to Church and Get Hurt

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 11:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCYIQxteqw

I really don't know what to make of this. What he said was wrong but those kids and what they were saying was much worse.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 11:38 AM
This is horrible that I laughed so hard.

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Much worse? They are children....he is supposed to be an adult. I don't know which is worse, what was said by everyone there or thinking that its ok for an adult to respond with all the maturity of a bratty child.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Nice country you got going there lol.

Cigar
06-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Much worse? They are children....he is supposed to be an adult. I don't know which is worse, what was said by everyone there or thinking that its ok for an adult to respond with all the maturity of a bratty child.

Early Childhood Development is Important ... can't have it both ways; can't expect strong infrastructure from infrastructure neglect. There's no excuse for the Kids acting like that, but then throw them in jail and all you'll get is Adults acting like that.

Today their cursing words ... tomorrow they'll be acting out their hate with Guns.

Cigar
06-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Nice country you got going there lol.

There's other Countries you can go to where the Kids are Armed :laugh:

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 11:55 AM
There's other Countries you can go to where the Kids are Armed :laugh:

You think those kids weren't lol.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 11:56 AM

Wait one second. When you were that age would you ever talk to anyone like that let alone a police officer?

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Early Childhood Development is Important ... can't have it both ways; can't expect strong infrastructure from infrastructure neglect. There's no excuse for the Kids acting like that, but then throw them in jail and all you'll get is Adults acting like that.

Today their cursing words ... tomorrow they'll be acting out their hate with Guns.

Infrastructure neglect caused this?

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
Wait one second. When you were that age would you ever talk to anyone like that let alone a police officer?

No....and I would whip my child's rear for talking like that to anyone even now (and he's 43). I'm not saying they were right. I'm saying that cop is supposed to be an adult. Adults do not respond like a rude child when dealing with a rude child.

Crepitus
06-25-2015, 11:59 AM
Nothing right in that video at all from any of the participants.

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:01 PM
Infrastructure neglect caused this?

I knew the analogy would go completely over your head ... :laugh:

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:03 PM

When I was that age Police Officers weren't in fear of their lives and were respected as Law Enforcement Professionals.

I know that because my father was one of them and I have numerous current families members who are.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 12:06 PM
What they need is a community liaison coordinator to communicate the feelings of the community.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:15 PM
No....and I would whip my child's rear for talking like that to anyone even now (and he's 43). I'm not saying they were right. I'm saying that cop is supposed to be an adult. Adults do not respond like a rude child when dealing with a rude child.

Just exactly how should he have responded? Should he have reasoned with them? Should he have not said anything? I don't care how old you are you don't have to put up with that bullshit...

Crepitus
06-25-2015, 12:21 PM
What they need is a community liaison coordinator to communicate the feelings of the community.
We have that here. While it certainly isn't perfect, the tensions are far lower here than they are in other cities.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 12:23 PM
We have that here. While it certainly isn't perfect, the tensions are far lower here than they are in other cities.

As far as comebacks go, it was an excellent retort. Everybody knew what he meant and it was like boom now what.

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Just exactly how should he have responded? Should he have reasoned with them? Should he have not said anything? I don't care how old you are you don't have to put up with that bull$#@!...

Not having a Good Week :grin:

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 12:24 PM
He should have responded as an adult....not like another child trying to outdo each other. I doubt if cops can do it now but the procedure for that (in the dark ages) would be to take the child home for his parents to discipline. Just the fear of a cop asking what his name was and where he lived would have straightened out most children. In a community where the cops know the citizens, he would have known the parents without asking.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Not having a Good Week :grin:

If I didn't know you better I would say you are happy with these kid's actions because whitey got angry... Actually I do know you and that's exactly what you are feeling right now.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:26 PM
He should have responded as an adult....not like another child trying to outdo each other. I doubt if cops can do it now but the procedure for that (in the dark ages) would be to take the child home for his parents to discipline. Just the fear of a cop asking what his name was and where he lived would have straightened out most children. In a community where the cops know the citizens, he would have known the parents without asking.

In my opinion these children aren't children...

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 12:27 PM

Then I guess we are even....I don't think the cop was an adult

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Then I guess we are even....I don't think the cop was an adult

When your house is on fire and you're crawling around in the smoke, bumping your head into the wrong wall to get out, that's the non-adult who is going to kick in your door and drag you out and save you.

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:42 PM
When your house is on fire and you're crawling around in the smoke, bumping your head into the wrong wall to get out, that's the non-adult who is going to kick in your door and drag you out and save you.

I sure hope so ... isn't that what you expect for your Tax Dollars? :grin:

Crepitus
06-25-2015, 12:45 PM
Is he? Or is he gonna get out the marshmallows?

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:48 PM

Come on it's been a bad week for them, let them search the internet for feel-good stories.

Still won't change their reality ... Change has Come to America :laugh:

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:48 PM

He didn't mean you...

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:49 PM

I would be getting out the marshmallows if it was one of these kid's houses.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Come on it's been a bad week for them, let them search the internet for feel-good stories.

Still won't change their reality ... Change has Come to America :laugh:

And that change constitutes a bunch of black kids with foul mouths... Nice job...

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:50 PM

I'm willing to wager none of these kids families pay taxes...

Cigar
06-25-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm willing to wager none of these kids families pay taxes...

I think you need to try to keep your hate and rants in order because you have no idea what post you're answering to.

But I understand, you're getting tired of losing and this week didn't help :laugh:

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 12:54 PM
I think you need to try to keep your hate and rants in order because you have no idea what post you're answering to.

But I understand, you're getting tired of losing and this week didn't help :laugh:

Being called a racist from the biggest racist on the board. Irony.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:02 PM

That, and pwning children on the street are only two of the things I expect from them.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:03 PM

What is your opinion on what a child is?

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Being called a racist from the biggest racist on the board. Irony.

Cigar created the OP?

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:14 PM
What is your opinion on what a child is?

I typically associate youth with innocence.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Cigar created the OP?

The OP is racist?

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:21 PM
I typically associate youth with innocence.

So, a nun or an innocent adult is a child?

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:21 PM
So, a nun or an innocent adult is a child?

No. No adult is innocent.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:23 PM
The OP is racist?

The OP didn't appear to be at face value, however, as the OP continued to expound on his outlook on the situation, it may have been posted because of the race of the participants.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:24 PM
No. No adult is innocent.

Then your definition needs tweaking, because these kids aren't adults.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:29 PM
The OP didn't appear to be at face value, however, as the OP continued to expound on his outlook on the situation, it may have been posted because of the race of the participants.

Obviously this is a discussion founded on race given the comment the cop made but if you want to just call me a racist and point to examples I would be happy to discuss that with you...

You really haven't commented on the topic as of yet though...

For the record... I think the behavior these kids displayed isn't limited to blacks. The internet is littered with white trash kids talking like this. With that being said, the cop obvious is human and I can see why he reacted the way he did. After all having been told by a 14 year old that he had "just stuck his foot up his mothers ass" I can see how that can be off-putting...

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Then your definition needs tweaking, because these kids aren't adults.

We can split the difference and agree that these kids are not innocent.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Obviously this is a discussion founded on race given the comment the cop made but if you want to just call me a racist and point to examples I would be happy to discuss that with you...

For the record... I think the behavior these kids displayed isn't limited to blacks. The internet is littered with white trash kids talking like this. With that being said, the cop obvious is human and I can see why he reacted the way he did. After all having been told by a 14 year old that he had "just stuck his foot up his mothers ass" I can see how that can be off-putting...

It is what it is. I have no desire to open this discussion because I already have too many stokes in the fire with the whole confederate flag discussion. But the interesting thing is how it is all linked. Oh well.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:35 PM

I'm just saying, I would have shot those kids. But I'm not a cop. Just something else you can be thankful for.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:38 PM
It is what it is. I have no desire to open this discussion because I already have too many stokes in the fire with the whole confederate flag discussion. But the interesting thing is how it is all linked. Oh well.

Lot of this stuff going around right now.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm just saying, I would have shot those kids. But I'm not a cop. Just something else you can be thankful for.

That's cool, I hope you never get in a situation where that statement would be used against you. They do use statements made online in defense trials. Karma is a bitch.

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Parents never really know how their children behave when out when their friends. Let's hope someone isn't surprised to find out their children are foul mouthed....and meet someone like SBA with a gun. Of course, I'm sure they would agree their children deserved to shot for being nasty-mouthed. Who washes their kid's mouths out with soap anymore?

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:45 PM
That's cool, I hope you never get in a situation where that statement would be used against you. They do use statements made online in defense trials. Karma is a $#@!.

The legal threat? Really?

2006 called. It wants it's scary back.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Parents never really know how their children behave when out when their friends. Let's hope someone isn't surprised to find out their children are foul mouthed....and meet someone like SBA with a gun. Of course, I'm sure they would agree their children deserved to shot for being nasty-mouthed. Who washes their kid's mouths out with soap anymore?
Certainly not those children's mothers. And how could anyone support such child abuse in the first place.

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 01:48 PM
Certainly not those children's mothers. And how could anyone support such child abuse in the first place.

you're the one who said you would shoot the kids. I guess gunshots don't count as child abuse in your world. Karma is a bitch

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 01:50 PM
Hilarity ensues...

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:50 PM
you're the one who said you would shoot the kids. I guess gunshots don't count as child abuse in your world. Karma is a $#@!

Soaps carry known carcinogens and are not meant to be ingested. That you would condone such forced feeding of chemicals upon an innocent child expose your cruel heart beneath the thin veneer.

Safety
06-25-2015, 01:51 PM
you're the one who said you would shoot the kids. I guess gunshots don't count as child abuse in your world. Karma is a bitch

Oh, how would the irony be if she/he ended up actually shooting a kid, and that statement was discovered. LoL.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:53 PM
Oh, how would the irony be if she/he ended up actually shooting a kid, and that statement was discovered. LoL.

I don't plan on shooting any kids or else oh my how I would regret that statement for something that isn't going to happen.

I also regret posting that I will fly to the moon. In case it ever happens.

PolWatch
06-25-2015, 01:54 PM
God forbid, she/he actually has the children she/he has said and they end up dead by gunfire or has friends that lose a child. I'm sure the response will be 'lol'

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 01:55 PM
Slowly poisoning them with soap is much better.

Guerilla
06-25-2015, 02:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCYIQxteqw

I really don't know what to make of this. What he said was wrong but those kids and what they were saying was much worse.

Why was the cop driving by slowly holding a phone video taping them? Was he relishing in it or taunting them? I think there is more to this story than is in the video. I don't care so much about the words exchanged as much as the fact that it shows an obvious disconnect between police and the people.

Common Sense
06-25-2015, 02:51 PM
Everyone in the video was being stupid. However I only saw one adult in the video. One who should know better.

Safety
06-25-2015, 02:54 PM
Everyone in the video was being stupid. However I only saw one adult in the video. One who should know better.

Only one on a tax payer's salary to act professional.

Susan B. Anthony
06-25-2015, 03:08 PM
Actually it is probably practical advice from someone who is part of the white man racist conspiracy himself.

Green Arrow
06-25-2015, 04:36 PM
I like how the creator of the video completely glossed over what the kids said.

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 06:10 PM
I like how the creator of the video completely glossed over what the kids said.

Exactly my point. Furthermore defending these kids because they are kids is a cop out of the first order.

Green Arrow
06-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Exactly my point. Furthermore defending these kids because they are kids is a cop out of the first order.

Pun fully intended?

Private Pickle
06-25-2015, 06:24 PM
Pun fully intended?

Naturally.