PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump refuses to release birth certificate and passport records

Cigar
06-26-2015, 08:49 AM
Presidential hopeful Donald Trump has refused to release his long-form birth certificate and passport records, despite demanding the same from Barack Obama during the 2012 election.

The Guardian contacted the Trump campaign to request the birth certificate and passport records of the Apprentice host, but a spokeswoman refused to share the documents.

In October 2012, Trump, a prominent figure in the “birther movement” – a loose affiliation of people who claimed Obama was born outside the US – accused Obama of being “the least transparent president in the history of this country” for refusing to release the very details Trump is now refusing to publish.

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/26/donald-trump-refuses-release-birth-certificate-passport-records

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CtMXRd9pRg4/UD97Uqge97I/AAAAAAAABSA/N6Zr0hHxclY/s1600/fox_news__dog_whistle_politics.jpg

PolWatch
06-26-2015, 09:02 AM
that is funny....

zelmo1234
06-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Good for him! Not that he is going to get the nomination anyway. but why should he have to be different.

PattyHill
06-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Good for him! Not that he is going to get the nomination anyway. but why should he have to be different.

it's the hypocrisy again.

PolWatch
06-26-2015, 04:32 PM
he doesn't want the truth to come out.....its a conspiracy to take over the world by a race of comb over aliens!

details at 11

PattyHill
06-26-2015, 04:34 PM
he doesn't want the truth to come out.....its a conspiracy to take over the world by a race of comb over aliens!

details at 11

There's more than one? oh, the horror!

hanger4
06-26-2015, 05:10 PM
I can't find the quote of Trump refusing. Could somebody post it ??

PattyHill
06-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I can't find the quote of Trump refusing. Could somebody post it ??

Um it's in the op?

Granted, it was a spokeswoman, but - she's a spokeswoman, she speaks for him.

If you think she misinterpreted what he would want, please email him directly and ask him the same question.

hanger4
06-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Um it's in the op?

Granted, it was a spokeswoman, but - she's a spokeswoman, she speaks for him.

If you think she misinterpreted what he would want, please email him directly and ask him the same question.

Why did the spokeswoman refused to share the documents ?? ......... ooh ooh I know ........ maybe she doesn't have the authority to release personal docs.

This is just an incomplete hit peice based on assumptions ........ that's called lying by omission. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but untill it comes out of his mouth the guardian's got nothing.

BTW PattyHill I think Trump is a nut case and I'm NOT defending him I'm ripping the guardian for piss poor journalism.

magicmike
06-26-2015, 05:34 PM
Presidential hopeful Donald Trump has refused to release his long-form birth certificate and passport records, despite demanding the same from Barack Obama during the 2012 election.

The Guardian contacted the Trump campaign to request the birth certificate and passport records of the Apprentice host, but a spokeswoman refused to share the documents.

In October 2012, Trump, a prominent figure in the “birther movement” – a loose affiliation of people who claimed Obama was born outside the US – accused Obama of being “the least transparent president in the history of this country” for refusing to release the very details Trump is now refusing to publish.

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/26/donald-trump-refuses-release-birth-certificate-passport-records

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CtMXRd9pRg4/UD97Uqge97I/AAAAAAAABSA/N6Zr0hHxclY/s1600/fox_news__dog_whistle_politics.jpg

Neanderthals rarely kept records of birth.

PattyHill
06-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Why did the spokeswoman refused to share the documents ?? ......... ooh ooh I know ........ maybe she doesn't have the authority to release personal docs.

This is just an incomplete hit peice based on assumptions ........ that's called lying by omission. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but untill it comes out of his mouth the guardian's got nothing.

BTW PattyHill I think Trump is a nut case and I'm NOT defending him I'm ripping the guardian for piss poor journalism.

Sure, go ahead and email and see if he will be releasing them. Go for it.

hanger4
06-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Sure, go ahead and email and see if he will be releasing them. Go for it.
My give a fuxk for this is nil to nonexistent. A better question is why the guardian hires incompetent journalists.

Lineman
06-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Even the Mexicans are breakin on off in Trumps arse.

They made a giant pinata of Trump and beat the hell out of it . Mexicans are calling Trump an imbecile.

PolWatch
06-26-2015, 07:11 PM
A friend of mine is from Mexico....she is so mad at Trump she could spit. Her husband, kids....even the grandkids are mad. Trump should have taken one of those 'How to win friends & influence people' classes before his speech.

The Xl
06-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Lol, world class troll shit right there.

hanger4
06-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Lol, world class troll shit right there.

Yup, the guardian at it's best.

Redrose
06-26-2015, 09:38 PM

Good for him. He's making a point. It worked for Obama. He established the precedent.

Trump is just forcing the issue, no big deal.

It will be a big deal when we have presidential candidate Ishmael Ben el Saleem Said Mohammad, and he refuses to prove he's an American born here.

Safety
06-26-2015, 10:19 PM
Good for him. He's making a point. It worked for Obama. He established the precedent.

Trump is just forcing the issue, no big deal.

It will be a big deal when we have presidential candidate Ishmael Ben el Saleem Said Mohammad, and he refuses to prove he's an American born here.

Nah, a better point would have been for him to release the certificate and say, "see how easy it is, what's the problem".

This just makes him look like a hypocrite.

Shocking.

Redrose
06-26-2015, 10:54 PM
Nah, a better point would have been for him to release the certificate and say, "see how easy it is, what's the problem".

This just makes him look like a hypocrite.

Shocking.

Well, that didn't work in the last election, Romney produced it immediately when asked and made a similar comment to yours. All he got was grins from the WH.

IMO Obama is avoiding it for one of two reasons, either he is a legal American citizen, then his college applications are fraudulent as a foreign student. Reason to hide it. Or he is not a legal American citizen and his college applications are legit. He can't have it both ways.

Either way he has a problem, so the document is blocked. Nobody hides good stuff.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing.

I don't care about O and his birth at this point, but I do worry about a future candidate from Bumfukistan trying to infiltrate the WH and because of the precedent set by O, can thumb his nose at the requirement.

If we object, we are bigots. It's a slippery slope.

zelmo1234
06-26-2015, 11:20 PM
What I still can't understand, why the left is taking his run for office seriously, maybe if he announces that Ann Coulter is gong to be his VP candidate the left will just explode and die,

He is in for 2 reasons #1 move the ticket to the right, #2 piss liberals off.

Redrose
06-27-2015, 04:38 AM
People are dumping Trump because he called Mexico on the carpet and told them he'd play hardball with them if they don't stop the flood of illegals into our country. Many of whom are Mexico's less desireables who were a problem in Mexico and now are a problem here.

Trump has the balls to say what many others are thinking but are too darn politically correct to say.

I agreed with him. If Mexico was a good neighbor they would be working with us not against us and not putting the screws to Trump for speaking the truth.

Peter1469
06-27-2015, 04:50 AM
We need to invade Mexico, create a buffer area, and use it to house illegals until Mexico decides to repatriate them. And we should make Mexico pay the costs for all of this effort to secure our border.

We can also have job programs to have tight controls over fruit pickers and such that are needed in the US. But they are only here to work. Not to leach off our social welfare programs. We have too many citizens doing that already.

PattyHill
06-27-2015, 07:53 AM
We need to invade Mexico, create a buffer area, and use it to house illegals until Mexico decides to repatriate them. And we should make Mexico pay the costs for all of this effort to secure our border.

We can also have job programs to have tight controls over fruit pickers and such that are needed in the US. But they are only here to work. Not to leach off our social welfare programs. We have too many citizens doing that already.

Because we need another war... another invasion. NOT>

What a stupid idea to invade Mexico. We have lots of ways to influence Mexico without starting an unwinnable war on our southern border.

Safety
06-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Well, that didn't work in the last election, Romney produced it immediately when asked and made a similar comment to yours. All he got was grins from the WH.

IMO Obama is avoiding it for one of two reasons, either he is a legal American citizen, then his college applications are fraudulent as a foreign student. Reason to hide it. Or he is not a legal American citizen and his college applications are legit. He can't have it both ways.

Either way he has a problem, so the document is blocked. Nobody hides good stuff.

A certificate of live birth is not the same thing.

I don't care about O and his birth at this point, but I do worry about a future candidate from Bumfukistan trying to infiltrate the WH and because of the precedent set by O, can thumb his nose at the requirement.

If we object, we are bigots. It's a slippery slope.

Actually, he was never asked to produce it, he did it to try and strengthen Trump's birther movement. Here is Romney actually pointing out the fact that no one has ever asked to see his birth certificate.....

https://youtu.be/tiSaG4N6u20

That is just evidence of more privilege for some.....

Peter1469
06-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Because we need another war... another invasion. NOT>

What a stupid idea to invade Mexico. We have lots of ways to influence Mexico without starting an unwinnable war on our southern border.

Unwinable? All we would be doing is creating a buffer zone to put illegals. Very easy to do, and we could likely achieve it in under a week with one brigade with air power. It would be harder moving illegals from this country to the buffer zone.

PattyHill
06-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Unwinable? All we would be doing is creating a buffer zone to put illegals. Very easy to do, and we could likely achieve it in under a week with one brigade with air power. It would be harder moving illegals from this country to the buffer zone.

And the Iraqi people were going to welcome us as saviors....

If we want a buffer zone, we need to do it on our side of the line. Not invade another country. But the amount of resources that would take given the minimal chance of success.....And if we asked Mexico to pay for it, they would just laugh hysterically.

We need a good jobs program that doesn't exploit workers; that ensures they are paid fairly and treated decently. We know we need the workers, unless we want food prices and other prices to go up. And yes, we need enforcement at the border, but not a fence, not a buffer zone in another country.

Refugee camps get ugly quickly.

Peter1469
06-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Leave military planning to professionals.

The operation that I am speaking of is extremely low risk and uncomplicated.

There would likely be few if any shots fired. The Mexican military isn't stupid. They don't want to die.

And the Iraqi people were going to welcome us as saviors....

If we want a buffer zone, we need to do it on our side of the line. Not invade another country. But the amount of resources that would take given the minimal chance of success.....And if we asked Mexico to pay for it, they would just laugh hysterically.

We need a good jobs program that doesn't exploit workers; that ensures they are paid fairly and treated decently. We know we need the workers, unless we want food prices and other prices to go up. And yes, we need enforcement at the border, but not a fence, not a buffer zone in another country.

Refugee camps get ugly quickly.

PattyHill
06-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Leave military planning to professionals.

The operation that I am speaking of is extremely low risk and uncomplicated.

There would likely be few if any shots fired. The Mexican military isn't stupid. They don't want to die.

You also should leave it to professionals. How many treaties would that break? We'd be criminals, pariahs. And yes, Mexico would fight back.

You call it low risk. I call it starting a war we can't win on the southern border.

Of course, it has nothing to do with Trump, so I won't discuss anymore. But no, bad idea, and you know it.

Peter1469
06-27-2015, 09:30 AM
You also should leave it to professionals. How many treaties would that break? We'd be criminals, pariahs. And yes, Mexico would fight back.

You call it low risk. I call it starting a war we can't win on the southern border.

Of course, it has nothing to do with Trump, so I won't discuss anymore. But no, bad idea, and you know it.

You don't know enough about what our military can do.

Sorry.

And we would not be pariahs. Other nations respect strength.