PDA

View Full Version : Is There a Connection Between Colorado Shooting, U.N. Arms Treaty?

coolwalker
07-24-2012, 02:14 PM
This is a theory, but a good one when you read it all.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/6274/is-there-a-connection-between-colorado-shooting-u-n-arms-treaty/

patrickt
07-24-2012, 06:58 PM
No. Just another conspiracy theory. The people who believe this should be partners with Rep. Maxine Waters, Van Jones, and the other "truthers".

wingrider
07-24-2012, 07:00 PM
I certainly hope this wasn't a false flag op that they lost control of..

Peter1469
07-24-2012, 07:29 PM
It looks like the shooter was on powerful pain medication, at least. Probably more.

Captain America
07-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Well, it was interesting to read. I will give it that.

wingrider
07-24-2012, 07:40 PM
yes interesting but bordering on A CT. theory

Captain America
07-24-2012, 09:06 PM
I think it is a bit more than just "bordering." Don't you?

JohnAdams
07-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Um given the way the defendant acted all dazed and confused, as if they had no memory of the event, in this case when appearing in court. And eyewitness testimony, contrary to published "official" stories, that the guy received a phone call that only lasted seconds, just prior to the shooting, it honestly sounds like a classic Monarch hit. The call comes in, the guy is given a code phrase, and it triggers pre-programming...Oh and for those that don't think MONARCH is real, or that you can't be programmed like that wanna bet. Ever seen a magician hypnotize someone having them act like a chicken only to have the individual who they had acting like the chicken to have no memory of the event after? If a stage act can make someone do that, everytime they heard a passphrase or word, what makes anyone think the CIA can't make someone a killer using hypnosis and drugs, as FOIA documents allege the MONARCH program did. ;)

coolwalker
07-25-2012, 02:33 PM
The government does bad things to good people all the time...the 1950's and the Army and LSD...ring any bells?