PDA

View Full Version : Liberalism Drives Men to Madness

Agravan
07-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Liberalism Drives Men to Madness By Kevin Jackson (http://www.americanthinker.com/kevin_jackson/)
The shooting in Aurora, CO dominated the news this weekend, and not just in America. It was world news. The tragedy reminded me of a recurring question people have been pondering for at least a decade: why are so many of these incidents happening now? The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence reports that the United States has experienced an average of around 20 mass shootings each year since 2005. There was the rampage at Virginia Tech in 2007 that left 32 people dead. Only three days prior to the Aurora shooting, 17 people were injured in Tuscaloosa, Alabama after a gunman opened fire in a downtown bar, and one week before that, three people were killed and two were injured after another rampage erupted during a Dover, Delaware soccer tournament. The Fort Hood massacre occurred in 2009, two years after Virginia Tech, with 13 people losing their lives in that event. The evidence is pretty clear that we are having far more mass shooting these days than we had.... (Read Full Article) (http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/liberalism_drives_men_to_madness.html)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/liberalism_drives_men_to_madness_comments.html#dis qus_thread#ixzz21a3Mojhp

Trinnity
07-24-2012, 05:28 PM
That guy in CO went into graduate school because after graduation, he couldn't get a job.
When people are working their asses off toward an educational goal, or sending their hard-earned money to Washington to be wasted...it's not good for national moral.

[The] only job Holmes could get after graduating college was at McDonald's. (http://gawker.com/5927911/former-teacher-describes-james-holmes-as-brilliant-neighbors-say-he-was-a-shy-polite-loner)

DC in general -and the current administration especially- has failed us.
Something's got to give.

PT Again
07-24-2012, 05:53 PM
That guy in CO went into graduate school because after graduation, he couldn't get a job.
When people are working their asses off toward an educational goal, or sending their hard-earned money to Washington to be wasted...it's not good for national moral.

[The] only job Holmes could get after graduating college was at McDonald's. (http://gawker.com/5927911/former-teacher-describes-james-holmes-as-brilliant-neighbors-say-he-was-a-shy-polite-loner)

Something's got to give.

This twit should have known that an undergrad degree was not going to get him a job. I have a hard time feeling sorry for idiots.

wingrider
07-24-2012, 06:51 PM
liberalism drives men crazy and liberal women into the arms of a conservative.

Smartmouthwoman
07-24-2012, 06:57 PM

Something's got to give.

From everything we've heard about Holmes, he had everything he ever wanted... a degree and one of only 35 candidates for a phd.... how much more of the American dream do we owe him?????

His type has a loose screw. No sane person could do what he did.

And we damn sure didn't 'fail' him as a country. He's hardly worth the bullet it would take to rid the earth of his baby murdering cowardly self.

wingrider
07-24-2012, 06:59 PM
I still want to know the motive,, and how he was funded to buy all the weapons and bullets he had along with the materials to boobytrap his apartment the way he did.. something smells about this.

Smartmouthwoman
07-24-2012, 07:02 PM

That's always a sad match... liberal woman, conservative man. Poor dears can hardly sit and read their evening papers for the NAG, NAG, NAG of his better half.

It'll be interesting to hear about his parents... and his childhood. His mom said today ABC misquoted that she said, "You've got the right one." Admits saying it, but claims it was in answer to whether she was his mother.

Sad deal... save us some $$$... dress him up like batman, take him out back and shoot him.

Captain America
07-24-2012, 07:03 PM

How profound. :rollseyes:

I think liberalism has demasculated men. Don't get me wrong, I have a soft and sensitive side, even though I am selective as to who I bestow it upon. ain't nothing wrong with being human and in touch with your emotions.

But I like to hunt. I like warming my hands while feild dressing whitetail deer on a cold winter's day.

I like beer and whiskey. I like to fart. I LOVE to fish. I like to spit and let out a good farmer's blow every now and again. I hate to shave.

I don't give two shits for designer clothes. Give me a pair of Levi's and a Pink Floyd t-shirt. I'll be just fine, thank you. I love flannel shirts and moccasins.

I walk around the house in my underwear with my belly hanging out.

I dig checking out tight teardrop asses and well proportioned titties when they walk by. (I'm considerate enough to be discreet about it though.)

I don't think it's my obligation to sing Kumbaya and share my wine with people who do not have the gumption to go out and get their own damn wine to bring to the party.

I open doors for ladies and pull out their chairs at the dinner table. I say yes ma'am and I call the girls Sweetheart.

Liberalism can kiss my ass. I'm proud to be a man. I make no apologies for it.

Smartmouthwoman
07-24-2012, 07:04 PM
I still want to know the motive,, and how he was funded to buy all the weapons and bullets he had along with the materials to boobytrap his apartment the way he did.. something smells about this.

$26,000 Federal Grant from the Dept of Health & Human Services.

We paid for his guns.

wingrider
07-24-2012, 07:08 PM

I think liberalism has demasculated men. Don't get me wrong, I have a soft and sensitive side, even though I am selective as to who I bestow it upon. ain't nothing wrong with being human and in touch with your emotions.

But I like to hunt. I like warming my hands while feild dressing whitetail deer on a cold winter's day.

I like beer and whiskey. I like to fart. I LOVE to fish. I like to spit and let out a good farmer's blow every now and again. I hate to shave.

I don't give two shits for designer clothes. Give me a pair of Levi's and a Pink Floyd t-shirt. I'll be just fine, thank you. I love flannel shirts and moccasins.

I dig checking out tight teardrop asses and well proportioned titties when they walk by. (I'm considerate enough to be discreet about it though.)

I don't think it's my obligation to sing Kumbaya and share my wine with people who do not have the gumption to go out and get their own damn wine to bring to the party.

I open doors for ladies and pull out their chairs at the dinner table. I say yes ma'am and I call the girls Sweetheart.

Liberalism can kiss my ass. I'm proud to be a man. I make no apologies for it. man that is just way TMI in my opinion

Trinnity
07-24-2012, 07:09 PM
And we damn sure didn't 'fail' him as a country. I meant that the ecomomy is in the shitter and Obama has failed us all.

Trinnity
07-24-2012, 07:12 PM

We paid for his guns.Dammit, I knew it. He got govt money - free money he didn't have to pay back.

Goldie Locks
07-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Liberalism is madness.

roadmaster
07-24-2012, 07:19 PM
What gets me and I don't know if they know what they are talking about:rollseyes: but some ex-service men here say you have to get a special permit to buy what he had on. Does anyone know?

Chris
07-24-2012, 07:24 PM

We paid for his guns.

Figures. Though I'd put it liberal government took the money from us in taxes to hand out to nut jobs.

Liberalism is a disease.

Captain America
07-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Dammit, I knew it. He got govt money - free money he didn't have to pay back.

I just saw one of those political ads that said we gave millions to research the effects of cocaine on Asian pidgeons. Most likely, FactCheck or PolitFact will blow the claim out of the water but, really. Frickin' pidgeons? WTF?

Peter1469
07-24-2012, 07:35 PM
What gets me and I don't know if they know what they are talking about:rollseyes: but some ex-service men here say you have to get a special permit to buy what he had on. Does anyone know?

If his AK was fully auto- then that requires big time work. If not, if was nothing more than a typical hunting rifle. His high capacity mag was likely illegal.

Goldie Locks
07-24-2012, 07:37 PM
I just saw one of those political ads that said we gave millions to research the effects of cocaine on Asian pidgeons. Most likely, FactCheck or PolitFact will blow the claim out of the water but, really. Frickin' pidgeons? WTF?

Why would you think FactCheck or PolitFact wouldn't lie?

Captain America
07-24-2012, 07:39 PM
If his AK was fully auto- then that requires big time work. If not, if was nothing more than a typical hunting rifle. His high capacity mag was likely illegal.

I have a friend that actually hunts deer with a Chinese SKS with a 30 round banana clip. One morning he cut loose on a young buck and I just hit the ground.

I wanna get me an AK one of these days. But let's all be honest here. Technicalities aside, an assault rifle is made for hunting one kinda animal. It is made for killing people.

Better get me 2 of 'em. LOL!

Smartmouthwoman
07-24-2012, 07:42 PM
man that is just way TMI in my opinion

ROFLMAO... talk is cheap. We'll see, eh?

http://www.teaparty.org/images/posts/3641.jpg

Captain Obvious
07-24-2012, 07:43 PM
ROFLMAO... talk is cheap. We'll see, eh?

Rambobama

Peter1469
07-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I have a friend that actually hunts deer with a Chinese SKS with a 30 round banana clip. One morning he cut loose on a young buck and I just hit the ground.

I wanna get me an AK one of these days. But let's all be honest here. Technicalities aside, an assault rifle is made for hunting one kinda animal. It is made for killing people.

Better get me 2 of 'em. LOL!

Was it a semi auto or did he have a special license?

Smartmouthwoman
07-24-2012, 07:47 PM
With photoshop:

w/o photoshop:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PWDrcmitW-c/TBTJi4fLs-I/AAAAAAAAC9w/Bd6mvql-0cA/s1600/ErelObama.gif

Captain America
07-24-2012, 07:57 PM
Was it a semi auto or did he have a special license?

It's a semi. I gotta M1 30 cal. 1943 issue carbine, with General Motors stamped on the barrel that is very similar in size but not as fast. It looks very cool with the 30 round clip in it. I think it's worth some money as a collectable. I got offered 3k for it about 10 years ago. But it's a family heirloom. (yeah, I come from THAT kinda family. LOL!)

Peter1469
07-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Cool

Shoot the Goose
07-24-2012, 08:11 PM
From everything we've heard about Holmes, he had everything he ever wanted... a degree and one of only 35 candidates for a phd.... how much more of the American dream do we owe him?????

His type has a loose screw. No sane person could do what he did.

And we damn sure didn't 'fail' him as a country. He's hardly worth the bullet it would take to rid the earth of his baby murdering cowardly self.

I think we have failed ourselves, to include this psycho loser Holmes. We are a country where we have so many safety nets that folks who need to feel pain early on for their stupidity can now skate clear through college, and then some, without ever have to man-up. Student loans so as to study anything silly enough to keep a professor employed. Then a government hell-bent on giving out grants, again just to keep academics employed. And then this turd is collecting unemployment too, being payed to play video games, jerk off, and plan his mayhem.

A hundred years ago this puke would have been compelled to shovel shit and make something of himself. Nowadays, he can vegetate and ferment, spiraling into zombie-land for a couple years, beyond all reality, and end up causing this kind of mayhem before reality finally grabs him back. Way too late.

Captain America
07-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I think we have failed ourselves, to include this psycho loser Holmes. We are a country where we have so many safety nets that folks who need to feel pain early on for their stupidity can now skate clear through college, and then some, without ever have to man-up. Student loans so as to study anything silly enough to keep a professor employed. Then a government hell-bent on giving out grants, again just to keep academics employed. And then this turd is collecting unemployment too, being payed to play video games, jerk off, and plan his mayhem.

A hundred years ago this puke would have been compelled to shovel shit and make something fof himself. Nowadays, he can vegetate and ferment, spiraling into zombie-land for a couple years, beyond all reality, and end up causing this kind of mayhem before reality finally grabs him back. Way too late.

Hell yeah!

roadmaster
07-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks but they were talking about the uniform ect that he had on. They were saying civilians can't just walk in and buy this armor.

bladimz
07-24-2012, 11:14 PM

Liberalism can kiss my ass. I'm proud to be a man. I make no apologies for it.What makes you think that liberals are any different? What makes you believe that what you described can only be something a conservative would do? There's nothing on your list that a good old dyed-in-the-wool progressive wouldn't do. I know, because i'm that progressive. And i make no apologies for it.