PDA

View Full Version : 'Southern Lives Matter': Confederate flag supporters rally in Alabama

Captain Obvious
06-29-2015, 12:26 PM
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/alabama_confederate_flag_rally.html

Confederate flags returned to the cradle of the Confederacy on Saturday as hundreds of flag supporters arrived at Alabama's Capitol to protest the removal of four rebel flags from a Confederate monument next to the building where the Confederacy was formed.

Standing at the bottom of the Capitol's steps, where 50 years ago Martin Luther King Jr. led a march for civil rights, Tim Steadman said it wasn't right to remove the flags.

"Right now, this past week with everything that is going on, I feel very much like the Jews must have felt in the very beginning of the Nazi Germany takeover," he said. "I mean I do feel that way, like there is a concerted effort to wipe people like me out, to wipe out my heritage and to erase the truths of history."

http://imgick.al.com/home/bama-media/width960/img/alphotos/photo/2015/06/27/-a3055782878602af.JPG

del
06-29-2015, 12:27 PM
not to me

fuck em- send the treasonous losers back to europe

they deserve them

Cigar
06-29-2015, 12:28 PM
I Love it when they Play The Victim :laugh:

Safety
06-29-2015, 12:29 PM
"Right now, this past week with everything that is going on, I feel very much like the Jews must have felt in the very beginning of the Nazi Germany takeover," he said. "I mean I do feel that way, like there is a concerted effort to wipe people like me out, to wipe out my heritage and to erase the truths of history."

Right. Way to minimize the holocaust by refusing to know the history behind the confederate flag.

Cigar
06-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Right. Way to minimize the holocaust by refusing to know the history behind the confederate flag.

STEP ONE: Denial :laugh:

del
06-29-2015, 12:33 PM
well, there is a concerted effort to erase the truths of history

too bad it's not working, huh?

Safety
06-29-2015, 12:35 PM
well, there is a concerted effort to erase the truths of history

too bad it's not working, huh?

unfu..believable, it's almost as if the proof didn't exist....it's all the liberal schooling and hippy's fault.