PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi

Peter1469
06-30-2015, 09:18 PM
FOX news obtains documents (http://conservativetribune.com/proof-hillary-committed-treason/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=RightWingNews&utm_content=2015-06-29) showing Hillary was involved in the gun running in Libya (as I have said all along).

According to former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton, the emails dealt “with (a) possible U.S. military operation” and “sensitive negotiations among NATO partners.” The emails also included discussions “about U.S. objectives and political arrangements and possible objections to the deal from key partners.”
“I think the information in the email is clearly classified,” Bolton told Fox News. “If I were engaged in the negotiation on that subject reporting back to Washington, my reporting cable would be classified.”
The emails also included sensitive information (http://conservativetribune.com/hillary-info-private-email/) about the location of deceased diplomat Christopher Stevens, who died during the 2012 Benghazi attack. In one of the emails, Clinton aide Jake Sullivan informed her that Stevens, who at the time was deputy chief of mission, was moving into eastern Libya.

PolWatch
06-30-2015, 09:26 PM
The United States government has a long history of providing weapons to countries and then denying they did. Recent history of nations supplied with weapons includes Iraq & Iran. I have no doubt that Libya was included.

Cigar
06-30-2015, 09:27 PM
According to Bolton :laugh:

Private Pickle
06-30-2015, 09:31 PM
The United States government has a long history of providing weapons to countries and then denying they did. Recent history of nations supplied with weapons includes Iraq & Iran. I have no doubt that Libya was included.

All countries have this history.

hanger4
06-30-2015, 09:35 PM
Those 15 emails that Sidney Blumenthal turned over prove H Clinton lied about what emails she.destroyed.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/30/us/politics/benghazi-emails-put-focus-on-hillary-clintons-encouragement-of-adviser.html?referrer=

PolWatch
All countries have this history.

True....but we seem to always end up fighting with those we supplied the weapons to. Kinda dumb...imo

Peter1469
The CIA annex was the source of the gun running.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2015, 09:36 PM
FOX news obtains documents (http://conservativetribune.com/proof-hillary-committed-treason/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=RightWingNews&utm_content=2015-06-29) showing Hillary was involved in the gun running in Libya (as I have said all along).

The left will dismiss it, or simply justify it as business as usual. They don't care about transparency, or honesty in government.

hanger4
06-30-2015, 09:39 PM
According to Bolton :laugh:
There are plenty of crediable sources about H Clintons email lies. Just because the koskids refuse to report it doesn't mean it ain't out there.

GrassrootsConservative
06-30-2015, 09:39 PM
True....but we seem to always end up fighting with those we supplied the weapons to. Kinda dumb...imo

Government problems. I know I'm not supplying any diaper-head barbarians with weapons and foreign aid.

I assume it's Obama's fault. He is Commander In Chief.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Why does anyone have this idea that Hillary Clinton will be held accountable for something now? If anything she's even more insulated than she was in the past.

Private Pickle
06-30-2015, 10:14 PM

The world is only so big.

Redrose
06-30-2015, 11:15 PM
Why does anyone have this idea that Hillary Clinton will be held accountable for something now? If anything she's even more insulated than she was in the past.

You could catch the Clintons red handed in corruption and they'd flip it to be a right wing conspiracy......and stupid people would believe it.

When Bill had Monica in the Oval Office, it wasn't sex it was a boss giving a subordinate a 'tongue lashing'.

Tahuyaman
06-30-2015, 11:24 PM
You could catch the Clintons red handed in corruption and they'd flip it to be a right wing conspiracy......and stupid people would believe it.

When Bill had Monica in the Oval Office, it wasn't sex it was a boss giving a subordinate a 'tongue lashing'.

They both have been caught red handed more than once and it doesn't matter. Why would anyone think it would start suddenly mattering now? People just chalk it up to them being them.