PDA

View Full Version : Islamic State threatens to topple Hamas in Gaza

Peter1469
07-01-2015, 03:40 AM
IS says that Hamas (http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-threatens-topple-hamas-gaza-203927884.html)is not sufficiently strict enough with religion.

Islamic State insurgents threatened on Tuesday to turn the Gaza Strip into another of their Middle East fiefdoms, accusing Hamas, the organization that rules the Palestinian territory, of being insufficiently stringent about religious enforcement.

The video statement, issued from an Islamic State stronghold in Syria, was a rare public challenge to Hamas, which has been cracking down on jihadis in Gaza who oppose its truces with Israel and reconciliation with the U.S.-backed rival Palestinian faction Fatah.

"We will uproot the state of the Jews (Israel) and you and Fatah, and all of the secularists are nothing and you will be over-run by our creeping multitudes," said a masked Islamic State member in the message addressed to the "tyrants of Hamas".

Captain Obvious
07-01-2015, 07:09 AM
It might take getting the Jews involved in order to knock these guys off the platform.

I've heard discussions on why Israel isn't engaging at this point and the conclusion was that ISIS wasn't threatening them yet. I don't think Israel will fuck around with this stuff like we do, they could make quick work of this.

Peter1469
07-01-2015, 09:14 AM
I expect that if the Islamic State got into a position of strength in Gaza, Israel would fight a total war and clean house. They can't play noecon democracy bringer with that crowd.

Lineman
07-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Why do you think bidi is so angry?

Its because finally, the US isnt fighting and dying in another war for them.

Let em clean up their own neighborhood for a change.

It might take getting the Jews involved in order to knock these guys off the platform.

I've heard discussions on why Israel isn't engaging at this point and the conclusion was that ISIS wasn't threatening them yet. I don't think Israel will $#@! around with this stuff like we do, they could make quick work of this.

donttread
07-02-2015, 06:35 AM
IS says that Hamas (http://news.yahoo.com/islamic-state-threatens-topple-hamas-gaza-203927884.html)is not sufficiently strict enough with religion.

What if these guys take ALL our old boggiemen down and we're stuck with just ONE?

Common
07-02-2015, 06:41 AM
man this isis is insane, the middleast had better ban together and stop them or they will eventually go after every top leadership.

Tell me again islam is a religion of peace, So I can laugh more

donttread
07-02-2015, 07:05 AM
man this isis is insane, the middleast had better ban together and stop them or they will eventually go after every top leadership.

Tell me again islam is a religion of peace, So I can laugh more

The ME band together.? If the MSA and CIA are listening you just scared them under their desk! The ME banding together? We have spent trillions to avoid that over the past 4 or 5 decades!