PDA

View Full Version : Sister of accused Charleston shooter asks for donations

Captain Obvious
07-03-2015, 08:39 PM
The whole family must be a real crew. Why not take advantage of the newfound exposure when your brother shoots up a church.

What a ****.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/sister-accused-charleston-church-shooter-asks-dona/nmqZM/

SHELBY, N.C. — The sister of the Charleston church shooter, Dylann Roof, is asking the public for donations--but not for her brother.

Amber Roof is asking for $5,000 on a Go Fund Me page to pay for her and her fiance's wedding, which was originally scheduled for June 21.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/600/img/photos/2015/07/02/cc/46/amber.jpg

Safety
07-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Loss for words.....

PolWatch
07-03-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm just surprised they aren't taking donations for his defense fund.

Tahuyaman
07-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Isn't this the type of society the left has tried so hard to develop?

silvereyes
07-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Loss for words.....

OMG! Quoted for posterity! Its a freakin'first!

silvereyes
07-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Isn't this the type of society the left has tried so hard to develop?
What, money grubbing scum? Nopers. The the right is best at that

Mac-7
07-03-2015, 09:23 PM

Sure, brainless libs who think society owes them something.

And if government does not give it to them then beg for it on the Internet.

thats the new American that liberals and lib culture have created.

Safety
07-03-2015, 09:30 PM

The same brainless libs like Michael Dunn, officer Wilson, Zimmrman, et. al?

sachem
07-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I won't be donating.

sachem
07-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Are you donating Bob?

exotix
07-03-2015, 10:08 PM

How did the Libs create Dylan roof ? ... he dropped out of school in the 9th grade to homeschool himself in right-wing domestic terrorism and white supremacy hate & death.

Bob
07-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Are you donating @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)?

I just this instant heard of this thanks to your mention sachem

I am not.

I don't hold her brothers crime against her or her soldier fiancee.

It is wrong to blame her for the brother.

However, that may be, I am not in.

zelmo1234
07-03-2015, 10:20 PM

No, NO! she wants to spend other people money, And that is the specialty of the left. And of course she feels entitled to a 5K wedding. I am guessing she is a Democrat.

And last, do we know she shares the idiotic views of her crazy brother? Not that it justifies asking for the money?

zelmo1234
07-03-2015, 10:20 PM
How did the Libs create Dylan roof ? ... he dropped out of school in the 9th grade to homeschool himself in right-wing domestic terrorism and white supremacy hate & death.

White Supremacy has been the domain of the democrats, that has not changed.

exotix
07-03-2015, 10:23 PM
White Supremacy has been the domain of the democrats, that has not changed.You actually said this ?

Tahuyaman
07-03-2015, 10:28 PM

No. People looking to have others pay for their choices. That's not a right wing thing.

zelmo1234
07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
You actually said this ?

Why Yes, we have been through this many times I would suggest with the new found removal of the confederate flag because of it's hateful past, you would be all over the racist root of the democratic party.

You would want the families of people that fought against the civil rights act like the Gores removed and Gov's that signed laws to fly the hateful confederate flag like Clinton punished for his crimes.

You are not trying to say that Democrats don't have a terrible racist past are you?

Mac-7
07-04-2015, 06:24 AM

When you create a godless liberal culture of sex, drugs, violence and political correctness that is pervasive then you get the credit and blame for every individual the society produces.

PolWatch
07-04-2015, 06:36 AM
ah....irony....

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Why Yes, we have been through this many times I would suggest with the new found removal of the confederate flag because of it's hateful past, you would be all over the racist root of the democratic party.

You would want the families of people that fought against the civil rights act like the Gores removed and Gov's that signed laws to fly the hateful confederate flag like Clinton punished for his crimes.

You are not trying to say that Democrats don't have a terrible racist past are you?

White Supremacy has been the domain of the democrats, that has not changed.

Before you go any further down this rabbit hole, you might want to research the reason the Confederacy was formed in the first place, then research the term "dixiecrat". I'm in a good mood, I figure I'll give you a fighting chance......

PolWatch
07-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Before you go any further down this rabbit hole, you might want to research the reason the Confederacy was formed in the first place, then research the term "dixiecrat". I'm in a good mood, I figure I'll give you a fighting chance......

feeling optimistic this morning? :wink:

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:12 AM
feeling optimistic this morning? :wink:

It's the 4th, I figured it's my civic duty to set the record straight..... :grin:

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 07:13 AM

Yeah we have been there and done that several times post all of the people that switched parties after the civil rights act?

The south turning republican had more to do with Air Conditioning that people switching parties.

If you really want to have a discussion lets look at the policies that the Democrats are pushing and then the results and the effects on minorities.

Then tell me just how much they love them those minorities. It is a lie. And you got suckered in

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:16 AM
Yeah we have been there and done that several times post all of the people that switched parties after the civil rights act?

The south turning republican had more to do with Air Conditioning that people switching parties.

If you really want to have a discussion lets look at the policies that the Democrats are pushing and then the results and the effects on minorities.

Then tell me just how much they love them those minorities. It is a lie. And you got suckered in

That's nice, Zel, but you said..."white supremacy has been the domain of the democrats and haven't changed". Don't you want to discuss what you said?

PolWatch
07-04-2015, 07:21 AM
Dylann Roof & friends (Council of Conservative Citizens) are a wonderful example of the irony I have mentioned in the past. While cheering that the south is all red, all republican, they come with these embarrassments who proudly wear the conservative republican hat. The years when people openly sneered at southern racists and their symbols have passed. The old symbols of racial hatred are now respectable emblems of southern heritage. Now, the dance consists of trying to prove that the only racists left are those nasty old Dixiecrats/dems.

How to keep those votes repub while still blaming dems....problems, problems, problems

Keep dancing....it ain't working. :grin:

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Dylann Roof & friends (Council of Conservative Citizens) are a wonderful example of the irony I have mentioned in the past. While cheering that the south is all red, all republican, they come with these embarrassments who proudly wear the conservative republican hat. The years when people openly sneered at southern racists and their symbols have passed. The old symbols of racial hatred are now respectable emblems of southern heritage. Now, the dance consists of trying to prove that the only racists left are those nasty old Dixiecrats/dems.

How to keep those votes repub while still blaming dems....problems, problems, problems

Keep dancing....it ain't working. :grin:

Every couple of months when they think no one is looking, a comment gets slipped in like "White Supremacy has been the domain of the democrats, that has not changed." It's a vicious cycle.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 07:25 AM
That's nice, Zel, but you said..."white supremacy has been the domain of the democrats and haven't changed". Don't you want to discuss what you said?

Yes that was my point the Democrat have lied to you, they have not changed, Look what the have done to the minority populations.

Put them on the plantations of the inner city, and made darn sure that there are plenty of drugs, crime, and poor education to keep them there.

The created all or nothing social programs and even when Work requirement started to work they ended the program. Vouchers in DC were working, Obama ended the program.

All this is designed to keep minorities right were they think that they belong under there power and control

What a the poor, no matter what color there skin is, in this country need is for someone to tell them the truth and they need, education, jobs, and a safe place to live. They need the pride of having earned this for themselves.

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:25 AM

Irony, considering you defend the Confederacy.

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:29 AM
Yes that was my point the Democrat have lied to you, they have not changed, Look what the have done to the minority populations.

Put them on the plantations of the inner city, and made darn sure that there are plenty of drugs, crime, and poor education to keep them there.

The created all or nothing social programs and even when Work requirement started to work they ended the program. Vouchers in DC were working, Obama ended the program.

All this is designed to keep minorities right were they think that they belong under there power and control

What a the poor, no matter what color there skin is, in this country need is for someone to tell them the truth and they need, education, jobs, and a safe place to live. They need the pride of having earned this for themselves.

.....you preached the last couple of days about my "honesty", then you want to change the conversation to fit your partisan views....

:rofl:

Like I said, read about the Confederacy, then about Jim Crow, then about redlining (since you are so worried about the "plantations of the inner city"), and finally, why don't you take a look at how the CRA vote was broken down by geographic area. This little montage of words about democrats, is only the scab covering the wound.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Irony, considering you defend the Confederacy.

No I defend States rights! But a nice twist on the truth.

You will find several areas where I say that if a state wants to fly the confederate flag, Great it is a states rights issue. if that do not want to fly the confederate flag, great, that is a states rights issue.

What is amusing is you support the Wife of a Gov that signed a law allowing the Confederate flag to be flown, and praising the confederate heritage. The same man that was caught on tape telling a fellow democrat that just a few years ago Obama would be fetching them coffee?

You see what I mean? All of these states that were flying the confederate flag, look back and see who signed and passed the laws??? It was a democrat.

Looks like the done fooled you again.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 07:35 AM
.....you preached the last couple of days about my "honesty", then you want to change the conversation to fit your partisan views....

:rofl:

Like I said, read about the Confederacy, then about Jim Crow, then about redlining (since you are so worried about the "plantations of the inner city"), and finally, why don't you take a look at how the CRA vote was broken down by geographic area. This little montage of words about democrats, is only the scab covering the wound.

Yes I know about the confederacy, the Jim Crow Laws, Redlining. And they all have one thing in common Democrats!

So I understand that if you have to look at the facts, that the only logical conclusion is that minorities have been voting for democrats for decades and they have done nothing to improve their lives, but much to make their lives harder. So you don't like that.

Now you have tossed out all of the Racist BS that Democrats Supported. They even had a KKK grand dragon leading the Senate. But that is apparently changing the subject. So what other topie would you like to talk about?

You asked me I did what you asked. You don't like the facts and would rather keep your head in the sand. So now I am asking you

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:42 AM
No I defend States rights! But a nice twist on the truth.

You will find several areas where I say that if a state wants to fly the confederate flag, Great it is a states rights issue. if that do not want to fly the confederate flag, great, that is a states rights issue.

What is amusing is you support the Wife of a Gov that signed a law allowing the Confederate flag to be flown, and praising the confederate heritage. The same man that was caught on tape telling a fellow democrat that just a few years ago Obama would be fetching them coffee?

You see what I mean? All of these states that were flying the confederate flag, look back and see who signed and passed the laws??? It was a democrat.

Looks like the done fooled you again.

Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose to make your narrative suit your position. "states rights", eh?

History lesson....the confederacy was created to separate the south from the north's government. What was the reason for this separation? Let's find out.....

Alexander H. Stephen was the Vice President of the Confederacy. He wrote a speech on March 21, 1861. Here is part of that speech....I highlighted some key statements...

But not to be tedious in enumerating the numerous changes for the better, allow me to allude to one other though last, not least. The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution African slavery as it exists amongst us the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the “rock upon which the old Union would split.” He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old constitution, were that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally, and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with, but the general opinion of the men of that day was that, somehow or other in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away. This idea, though not incorporated in the constitution, was the prevailing idea at that time. The constitution, it is true, secured every essential guarantee to the institution while it should last, and hence no argument can be justly urged against the constitutional guarantees thus secured, because of the common sentiment of the day. Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the government built upon it fell when the “storm came and the wind blew.”

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. This truth has been slow in the process of its development, like all other truths in the various departments of science. It has been so even amongst us. Many who hear me, perhaps, can recollect well, that this truth was not generally admitted, even within their day. The errors of the past generation still clung to many as late as twenty years ago. Those at the North, who still cling to these errors, with a zeal above knowledge, we justly denominate fanatics. All fanaticism springs from an aberration of the mind from a defect in reasoning. It is a species of insanity. One of the most striking characteristics of insanity, in many instances, is forming correct conclusions from fancied or erroneous premises; so with the anti-slavery fanatics. Their conclusions are right if their premises were. They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails. I recollect once of having heard a gentleman from one of the northern States, of great power and ability, announce in the House of Representatives, with imposing effect, that we of the South would be compelled, ultimately, to yield upon this subject of slavery, that it was as impossible to war successfully against a principle in politics, as it was in physics or mechanics. That the principle would ultimately prevail. That we, in maintaining slavery as it exists with us, were warring against a principle, a principle founded in nature, the principle of the equality of men. The reply I made to him was, that upon his own grounds, we should, ultimately, succeed, and that he and his associates, in this crusade against our institutions, would ultimately fail. The truth announced, that it was as impossible to war successfully against a principle in politics as it was in physics and mechanics, I admitted; but told him that it was he, and those acting with him, who were warring against a principle. They were attempting to make things equal which the Creator had made unequal.

You may read the full speech here ( I suggest you take a gander so you won't make this mistake in the future).......http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/cornerstone-speech/

I think you should just cease and desist this line of arguing, because history isn't on your side, brah.

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Yes I know about the confederacy, the Jim Crow Laws, Redlining. And they all have one thing in common Democrats!

So I understand that if you have to look at the facts, that the only logical conclusion is that minorities have been voting for democrats for decades and they have done nothing to improve their lives, but much to make their lives harder. So you don't like that.

Now you have tossed out all of the Racist BS that Democrats Supported. They even had a KKK grand dragon leading the Senate. But that is apparently changing the subject. So what other topie would you like to talk about?

You asked me I did what you asked. You don't like the facts and would rather keep your head in the sand. So now I am asking you

Head in the sand? ........ This coming from someone that thinks the democrats in 2015 are the same Dixiecrat from the 1940's? :facepalm:

Common
07-04-2015, 07:46 AM

I have to ask you zelmo, lets say everything you stated is true. Then it has to be asked, what has the republican party done for blacks over and above what the democrat party has.

What has this new republican majority done for blacks. What have they proposed for blacks except taking everything they have away. Lowering food stamps not wanting to expand medicaid to give them healthcare etc.

Blanket pat statements are never the truth. The truth is that the percepton and Rhetoric from the republican party has always been anti black, anti worker and always PRO RICH and PRO CORPORATE.

zelmo no one believes trickle down bullshit anymore, the know its not true, nothing have every trickled down and the american worker is on his knees. Stripped of everything by the republican party at the behest of the rich.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 07:47 AM
YES! I agree which party did the belong too?

Or maybe you are happy with the plight of minorities in this country.. I happen to think that it SUCKS, But then I am trying to change this by at least giving them a safe place to live. Trying to get the Schools to provide tutors for the kids.

Getting rid of the people that think that drugs and kids are a good Idea. And even though my children are grown. Fighting to get educations back into our schools and indoctrination out.

Safety
07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
YES! I agree which party did the belong too?

Or maybe you are happy with the plight of minorities in this country.. I happen to think that it SUCKS, But then I am trying to change this by at least giving them a safe place to live. Trying to get the Schools to provide tutors for the kids.

Getting rid of the people that think that drugs and kids are a good Idea. And even though my children are grown. Fighting to get educations back into our schools and indoctrination out.

Not quoting me isn't going to somehow not let me see the comment, Zel. Stop with the hyperbole and get back to what you claimed to know as fact.

PolWatch
07-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Isn't is about time for someone to post LBJ's racist remarks? That would be a nice touch. Maybe it would help avoid the reality of today. The murders in SC have ripped the scab off of some wounds and now let's assign blame to those that created them. We don't have to go back to 1861....we can look at last year.

What organization did Roof credit for teaching him the 'truth'? The Council of Conservative Citizens. Which party has candidates rushing to return donations from this group? It ain't the dems. I think that is an indication of who these people think best represents their beliefs.

While the politicians are scrambling to separate themselves from the group, let's look at what the Consevapedia says about them. I've seen this source quoted as the truth on several subject. Their logo calls themselves the 'trustworthy encyclopedia'.

'The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is an extremist American right-wing paleoconservative (http://www.conservapedia.com/Paleoconservative) organization that supports a large variety of conservative causes. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and its most active chapter is in Mississippi (http://www.conservapedia.com/Mississippi). However, it is active throughout the United States. The CofCC was founded in 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia, by various leaders of the Citizens' Councils of America, sometimes referred to as the "White Citizens' Council", the American Populist Party, and others.

The CofCC considers itself a traditional conservative (http://www.conservapedia.com/Paleoconservative) group opposing liberals and neo-conservatives and they also seek to promote some of the ideals of the Confederate States of America. Its specific issues include states rights (http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=States_rights&action=edit&redlink=1), race relations, and conservative Christianity (http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Christianity). The Council of Conservative Citizens is currently fighting against immigration by non-whites, affirmative action (http://www.conservapedia.com/Affirmative_action) and racial quotas, interracial marriage, homosexuality (http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality), forced busing for school integration, and gun control. It opposes Communism (http://www.conservapedia.com/Communism) in favour of a Constitutional Republic (http://www.conservapedia.com/Constitutional_Republic). Due to its bigoted attitude to interracial marriage, its support of segregation and its ties to the Ku Klux Klan (http://www.conservapedia.com/Ku_Klux_Klan) it has been criticized for being a hate group.'

http://www.conservapedia.com/Council_of_Conservative_Citizens

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Not quoting me isn't going to somehow not let me see the comment, Zel. Stop with the hyperbole and get back to what you claimed to know as fact.

You know I am a results oriented person. If you think that minorities in this country are getting a fair shake.. I guess that we will have to disagree.

IF you think that Republicans are the only ones making racist statements, then you are in denial

If you think that the confederate flag and the confederates were Republican Ideas, I can't see even any logic in that.

And if you think that the Democratic party is going to do a darn thing to help minorities or the poor? you are out of your mind.

Bob
07-04-2015, 04:30 PM
You know I am a results oriented person. If you think that minorities in this country are getting a fair shake.. I guess that we will have to disagree.

IF you think that Republicans are the only ones making racist statements, then you are in denial

If you think that the confederate flag and the confederates were Republican Ideas, I can't see even any logic in that.

And if you think that the Democratic party is going to do a darn thing to help minorities or the poor? you are out of your mind.

What ticks me off about Democrats is they smile at you, wink at you and lie to your face.
We tell them we see their lying. They lie more.

It never stops.

I once believed it was them doing the Civil Rights Act in 1964. I was seriously fooled. Then I decided the congress might know. They kept records. I read them. It was not just BS, like we see from Democrats, the records are there and entirely factual. I learned democrats are not really democrats so long as they came from the South from contemporary democrats. That is simply a lie.

I see no difference in an old time Democrat from the South or North. Both represented slavery per their today thinking. I mean honest thinking today. But there they lie as well.

The Southern Democrats were in lockstep with the democrats of the North. What president was more racist than FDR? But he is loved by contemporary Democrats.

I am always in awe they manage to lie so much of the time. Then we are expected to believe them the rest of the time. In courts, once the court establishes you are a liar, as Obama is, they brand you unreliable.

Bob
07-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Isn't is about time for someone to post LBJ's racist remarks? That would be a nice touch.

Somebody did post some of his racist remarks.

Maybe we should deal with the racism of FDR.

Safety
07-04-2015, 04:42 PM

Yep, I see you didn't address the points in my post, but rather erect a strawman and defeat it instead.

Bob
07-04-2015, 04:43 PM
I have to ask you zelmo, lets say everything you stated is true. Then it has to be asked, what has the republican party done for blacks over and above what the democrat party has.

What has this new republican majority done for blacks. What have they proposed for blacks except taking everything they have away. Lowering food stamps not wanting to expand medicaid to give them healthcare etc.

Blanket pat statements are never the truth. The truth is that the percepton and Rhetoric from the republican party has always been anti black, anti worker and always PRO RICH and PRO CORPORATE.

zelmo no one believes trickle down bullshit anymore, the know its not true, nothing have every trickled down and the american worker is on his knees. Stripped of everything by the republican party at the behest of the rich.

You know, when it comes to the FEDS, every action they take should be color blind. No special government privileges for any.

Most Democrats claim the blacks don't get the most food stamps. Some of them need to tell us the truth if you see this as an anti black thing.

This country is in crisis. We are danged near twenty trillion dollars in openly admitted debt. That is short term debt. Long term debt is well over 100 trillion dollars. Democrats want that brushed under the carpet.

Say you have a star football player. Do you spend all your time praising the player on the bench?

We do not hate the rich for the same reason. They are the star players in this countries economics. Hating them is a waste of time. Taxes, the rich pay so much they almost can claim to pay all of them. They are getting very close to paying for all things in the government that we don't pay for out of taxes like SS taxes. Sure we pay those, but those are gutting the country as well.

Nobody ever did believe trickle down. That is figment of the Democratic party.

Money from the poor sure saves the economy I suppose upon reading your commentary.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Yep, I see you didn't address the points in my post, but rather erect a strawman and defeat it instead.

usually when I agree with someone, I don't feel the need to restate the questions.

But when you talk about Strawman? What Straw Man what is not true. You may not want to believe it, but the results speak volumes all by themselves.

zelmo1234
07-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Common.

The republicans have proposed the following that would make a huge difference in the inner cities and thus be a very positive move or minorities.

#1 Voucher education systems allowing parents to get there kids out of failing schools and into schools that give them a much better chance of Success.

#2 Tuff on Crime and Tuff on drug abuse. That should speak for itself.

#3 Enterprise Zones. This would bring jobs to the inner cities and help increase the standard of living.

#4 SS reform. This would let people that work in lower paying jobs and can't invest extra live at a much higher standard of living in their aging years.

#5 Welfare reforms that are not all or nothing. This would encourage people to take starter jobs and work their way up through the companies

What have the democrats done for them....

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 01:41 PM
It's amazing how far off topic a discussion can drift.

silvereyes
07-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Isn't is about time for someone to post LBJ's racist remarks? That would be a nice touch. Maybe it would help avoid the reality of today. The murders in SC have ripped the scab off of some wounds and now let's assign blame to those that created them. We don't have to go back to 1861....we can look at last year.

What organization did Roof credit for teaching him the 'truth'? The Council of Conservative Citizens. Which party has candidates rushing to return donations from this group? It ain't the dems. I think that is an indication of who these people think best represents their beliefs.

While the politicians are scrambling to separate themselves from the group, let's look at what the Consevapedia says about them. I've seen this source quoted as the truth on several subject. Their logo calls themselves the 'trustworthy encyclopedia'.

'The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is an extremist American right-wing paleoconservative (http://www.conservapedia.com/Paleoconservative) organization that supports a large variety of conservative causes. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and its most active chapter is in Mississippi (http://www.conservapedia.com/Mississippi). However, it is active throughout the United States. The CofCC was founded in 1988 in Atlanta, Georgia, by various leaders of the Citizens' Councils of America, sometimes referred to as the "White Citizens' Council", the American Populist Party, and others.

The CofCC considers itself a traditional conservative (http://www.conservapedia.com/Paleoconservative) group opposing liberals and neo-conservatives and they also seek to promote some of the ideals of the Confederate States of America. Its specific issues include states rights (http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=States_rights&action=edit&redlink=1), race relations, and conservative Christianity (http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Christianity). The Council of Conservative Citizens is currently fighting against immigration by non-whites, affirmative action (http://www.conservapedia.com/Affirmative_action) and racial quotas, interracial marriage, homosexuality (http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality), forced busing for school integration, and gun control. It opposes Communism (http://www.conservapedia.com/Communism) in favour of a Constitutional Republic (http://www.conservapedia.com/Constitutional_Republic). Due to its bigoted attitude to interracial marriage, its support of segregation and its ties to the Ku Klux Klan (http://www.conservapedia.com/Ku_Klux_Klan) it has been criticized for being a hate group.'

http://www.conservapedia.com/Council_of_Conservative_Citizens
Standing ovation!