PDA

View Full Version : Trump Surprised At The Business Backlash He's Facing For Remarks On illegal Mexicans

gamewell45
07-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Presidential Candidate Donald Trump claims the business backlash from his remarks on illegal Mexicans coming into this country is much worse then he expected.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-didnt-expect-business-backlash-to-be-quite-this-severe/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

Guess he got in over his head this time.

Bob
07-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Presidential Candidate Donald Trump claims the business backlash from his remarks on illegal Mexicans coming into this country is much worse then he expected.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-didnt-expect-business-backlash-to-be-quite-this-severe/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

Guess he got in over his head this time.

I have no insider information and just a hunch

I don't think it was really his intention to really run for president. Could be wrong. He would rush in to seek nomination. What can it hurt him to now win? He can afford all of this.

So, he tosses bombs. Sees what happens. Does not give a damn about the contest. He still owns it. He tosses bombs to test run what would happen if the illegals get hounded.

He won't win NH and he knows it.

I expect him to toss the heavy punches so the other guys won't need to.

I probably am totally wrong.

But it sounds feasible.

gamewell45
07-04-2015, 11:55 PM

I don't think it was really his intention to really run for president. Could be wrong. He would rush in to seek nomination. What can it hurt him to now win? He can afford all of this.

So, he tosses bombs. Sees what happens. Does not give a $#@! about the contest. He still owns it. He tosses bombs to test run what would happen if the illegals get hounded.

But it sounds feasible.

He's had a history of running for President before; I believe mostly for the attention factor. He enjoys being in the spotlight for a while, then quietly slips away into the night. I think if he hadn't made those remarks (right or wrong) it would be business as usual for him. However with the latest developments it might be in his best interests to stay in the campaign long term, tho' I think his chances of being the republican choice is slim to none since the .90 calibers who run the RNC have other thoughts as to who should be their candidate and its not trump.

GrassrootsConservative
07-05-2015, 01:40 AM
How dare Mr. Trump talk about illegal trespassers that way... :grin:

Redrose
07-05-2015, 01:59 AM
How dare Mr. Trump talk about illegal trespassers that way... :grin:

If a Democrat candidate said that (hell would have to freeze over first) the same words would have been praised, and they would have been rewarded in the media for having the great insight and the fortitude to speak the truth.

Trump has two strikes against him from the start, he's mega wealthy and he's conservative. The left hates that, they have to smear him, hurt his business, crush him, ridicule him. He's bad, he's evil, he has the nerved to disagree with the left.

This dumb nation would rather elect a nobody, a know nothing, an egotistical liar as long as he's a lib, or a pathological lying, corrupt, nasty, crude, manipulative mega wealthy female.

Common
07-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Heres the problem for Trump and anyone else running for Potus that talks about Immigration in a way that latinos do not like.
Ever since Reagan gave 3million blanket amnesty, the flow has run unabated over the border. No president Republican or democrat has even attempted to stop it. The rhetoric is just that.

NOW be honest conservatives for once. What has this republican controlled congress done about immigration. What have they passed to counter obamas rulings. NOTHING thats what the republicans are as full of crap on the issue as democrats.

Problem for trump is hes not getting alot of groups as it is, add the latino vote and hes cooked in the general.

PolWatch
07-05-2015, 04:36 AM
If anyone wants to know what the real policy on illegal immigration is....look at the actions taken by the new repub majority congress. How many discussions, proposals? How many bills passed on the issue?

Who benefits most from cheap labor? Why move manufacturing to the third world when they can have the third world come to them?

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 04:49 AM
Heres the problem for Trump and anyone else running for Potus that talks about Immigration in a way that latinos do not like.
Ever since Reagan gave 3million blanket amnesty, the flow has run unabated over the border. No president Republican or democrat has even attempted to stop it. The rhetoric is just that.

NOW be honest conservatives for once. What has this republican controlled congress done about immigration. What have they passed to counter obamas rulings. NOTHING thats what the republicans are as full of crap on the issue as democrats.

Problem for trump is hes not getting alot of groups as it is, add the latino vote and hes cooked in the general.

Reagan signed the bill for amnesty.

But he alone didn't "give" three million Mexicans a damn thing.

That was a congressional deal that was supposed to include border security and the democrats never kept their part of the bargain.

Yes establishment republicans want to keep the border open and do want to grant amnesty to another 25 million illegals but the republican base is against it.

So the stalemate continues through no fault of republican voters.

GrassrootsConservative
07-05-2015, 09:58 AM

Uh... Conservatives =/= Republicans.

Republicans = Liberals, for the most part. Got it?

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 10:00 AM

So, he tosses bombs. Sees what happens. Does not give a $#@! about the contest. He still owns it. He tosses bombs to test run what would happen if the illegals get hounded.

But it sounds feasible.

I think he intended to run, because he actually is. I don't think he has any intention of staying in the race.

Common
07-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Uh... Conservatives =/= Republicans.

Republicans = Liberals, for the most part. Got it?

No I dont and neither do you

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 10:13 AM

Who disputes that? No one. There are a lot of things the Republicans have failed to do since they took over the congress.

When did a Trump ever address immigration before he ran his yap announcing his candidacy? Never.
He's just an opportunist using this campaign to massage his ego.

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Who disputes that? No one. There are a lot of things the Republicans have failed to do since they took over the congress.

When did a Trump ever address immigration before he ran his yap announcing his candidacy? Never.
He's just an opportunist using this campaign to massage his ego.

Thats not true.

Trump has commented on illegal aliens before but didn't get this much attention.

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 11:34 AM
If Trump is surprised by the backlash he's receiving, I find that more than surprising. In today's political climate, how could any person who's involved in international business and believes he's presidential material not expect a huge backlash from comments like his?

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Thats not true.

Trump has commented on illegal aliens before but didn't get this much attention.

Trump was nearly mute on the issue until now.

PolWatch
07-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Mr. Trump has repeatedly told us how rich he is. I doubt if anyone has told him the truth in years. Otherwise, he would have changed hair stylists long ago.

I also think he realized that some would approve of his remarks. Plausible deniability. 'I was only talking about illegal Mexicans...not all Mexicans'. I believe his game playing is going to cause real harm to the republican party in 2016.

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 11:44 AM
trump was nearly mute on this issue until now

I did a simple search on my iPhone and easily found a YouTube video by trump from 2010 criticizing illegal migration

I'm sure there are many more

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9IizIvlGo

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 11:47 AM
So, he made some random comments five years ag. Nearly mute isn't totally mute. He was largely silent on the subject until now.

maineman
07-05-2015, 11:56 AM
He sure monopolizes a lot of oxygen and a lot of ink. That can't be good for the GOP.

PolWatch
07-05-2015, 11:59 AM
He sure monopolizes a lot of oxygen and a lot of ink. That can't be good for the GOP.

That would be a good thing....if it was not because he has offended so many people. Name recognition is usually a good thing unless it is for something like this. I think most people regarded his candidacy as a joke, now it could be a real problem for the serious candidates.

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 12:00 PM
So, he made some random comments five years ag. Nearly mute isn't totally mute. He was largely silent on the subject until now.

You expect a private businessman to give major policy speeches every day?

The point is he has not been mute on the subject.

and what he has been saying for the past 5 years is spot on.

MisterVeritis
07-05-2015, 12:08 PM
He continues to have my vote. I like his combative plain talking.

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 12:09 PM
You expect a private businessman to give major policy speeches every day?.

This isn't Trump's first venture into politics. And immigration was never one of his talking points. He's thinking he can exploit the government's lack of action on this subject and he did it in the wrong way.

He just made an ass out of himself. Now he's stuck with it.

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 12:12 PM
This isn't Trump's first venture into politics. And immigration was never one of his talking points. He's thinking he can exploit the government's lack of action on this subject and he did it in the wrong way.

He just made an ass out of himself. Now he's stuck with it.

I think he did it the right way.

Pandering to people who break the law gets us nowhere.

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 12:18 PM
I think he did it the right way.

Pandering to people who break the law gets us nowhere.

You keep thinking thinking that and hope millions more agree with you, then watch Hillary Clinton kick his idiotic ass in a general election.

All he he did was prove that he can't be taken seriously. At least by rational people

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 01:08 PM
You keep thinking thinking that and hope millions more agree with you, then watch Hillary Clinton kick his idiotic ass in a general election.

All he he did was prove that he can't be taken seriously. At least by rational people

But you are taking him seriously as you take any excuse you can find to bash him.

what some people want to hear is how fast the Repubs can cave on amnesty and obviously that isn't trump.

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 01:20 PM
But you are taking him seriously as you take any excuse you can find to bash him.

what some people want to hear is how fast the Repubs can cave on amnesty and obviously that isn't trump.

I dont take every excuse to bash him. He bashes himself by continually saying stupid shit. He's a buffoon and even his supporters know it. He's like the loud mouth in the barber shop telling everyone how he can solve all the worlds problems.

GrassrootsConservative
07-05-2015, 01:25 PM
No I dont and neither do you

I'm sorry you don't, but I do. So do most true Conservatives.

Ransom
07-05-2015, 01:46 PM
He is taken seriously and thus must be trashed. He isn't holding office thus he can offend who he wants, he can say what needs to be said, was what he said all that inaccurate? He highlights boneheaded realities such as the current Iranian deadline extended yet again, the fact that a turn on a bicycle ain't the only think John Kerry can't negotiate. He highlights the economy cause it's not the economy 'stupid' anymore it's same sex marriage. Trump highlights the division the Democrats offer for solution, poor against rich, women against men, black against white, communities against their own police.... and they hate him for it. Trust me, they'd rather talk about Trump than the issues Trump is raising. He talks, people listen. Ego driven Administrations hate such people.

Bob
07-05-2015, 01:59 PM
If a Democrat candidate said that (hell would have to freeze over first) the same words would have been praised, and they would have been rewarded in the media for having the great insight and the fortitude to speak the truth.

Trump has two strikes against him from the start, he's mega wealthy and he's conservative. The left hates that, they have to smear him, hurt his business, crush him, ridicule him. He's bad, he's evil, he has the nerved to disagree with the left.

This dumb nation would rather elect a nobody, a know nothing, an egotistical liar as long as he's a lib, or a pathological lying, corrupt, nasty, crude, manipulative mega wealthy female.

Only Democrats are blowing bubbles in their shorts/panties and there is a good reason.

Obama brags he deports the most illegals. Trump simply wants more kept out and more deported.

So, what's the big deal Democrats?

Bob
07-05-2015, 02:05 PM
He is taken seriously and thus must be trashed. He isn't holding office thus he can offend who he wants, he can say what needs to be said, was what he said all that inaccurate? He highlights boneheaded realities such as the current Iranian deadline extended yet again, the fact that a turn on a bicycle ain't the only think John Kerry can't negotiate. He highlights the economy cause it's not the economy 'stupid' anymore it's same sex marriage. Trump highlights the division the Democrats offer for solution, poor against rich, women against men, black against white, communities against their own police.... and they hate him for it. Trust me, they'd rather talk about Trump than the issues Trump is raising. He talks, people listen. Ego driven Administrations hate such people.

I prefer hearing about Trump than to hear about Hillary. Keep splashing the water Trump. This keeps the media's interest.

The Sage of Main Street
07-05-2015, 02:24 PM

Guess he got in over his head this time. His hair also got in over his head.

Bob
07-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Mr. Trump has repeatedly told us how rich he is. I doubt if anyone has told him the truth in years. Otherwise, he would have changed hair stylists long ago.

I also think he realized that some would approve of his remarks. Plausible deniability. 'I was only talking about illegal Mexicans...not all Mexicans'. I believe his game playing is going to cause real harm to the republican party in 2016.

So, the left thinks we all will be blamed due to Trump. Beats all I ever read.

PolWatch
07-05-2015, 02:37 PM

You're still blaming the left for actions by FDR...

Guess the answer will be known on election day. The DNC statement welcoming Trump to the race is just because they are being gracious.

Bob
07-05-2015, 02:42 PM
You're still blaming the left for actions by FDR...

Guess the answer will be known on election day. The DNC statement welcoming Trump to the race is just because they are being gracious.

I do? Well, maybe I have not been clear.

The basis of today's left wingers is FDR. They don't need to follow his dogma.

I suppose the left does welcome Trump. I am not left so did not know.

zelmo1234
07-05-2015, 03:48 PM

You are correct, the only thing that has happened since the Democrats did not follow through with their promise to Reagan, is the building of the fence. And just as soon as the Democrats took the house back, they defunded that.

So nobody wants this to end.

Tahuyaman
07-05-2015, 05:42 PM
You're still blaming the left for actions by FDR..

can you expand on that one?

MisterVeritis
07-05-2015, 07:10 PM
My vote is Trump's to lose. So far so good.

Mac-7
07-05-2015, 07:28 PM

Blamed for what?

i think trump has taken the more popular position if you live outside Washington, D.C.

The idea that America embraces 100 million dirt poor illegal aliens is a lie.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 04:09 PM
My vote is Trump's to lose. So far so good.

What ever became of all this evidence he claimed to have which proved Obama's birth certificate was a fraud. Is he just hoping everyone has forgotten about his birther past?

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 04:35 PM
What ever became of all this evidence he claimed to have which proved Obama's birth certificate was a fraud. Is he just hoping everyone has forgotten about his birther past?
Do you think that matters?

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Do you think that matters?

Yes, I think it does. It's one of his strongly held views. I don't think he should be allowed to forget about it.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Yes, I think it does. It's one of his strongly held views. I don't think he should be allowed to forget about it.
It makes no difference. Nice try though.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:06 PM
It makes no difference. Nice try though.

I know why you are trying to side step your boy's positions.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:13 PM
I know why you are trying to side step your boy's positions.
Why not just admit that you have little to no idea? It will go better for you.

Do you believe Obama is running?

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:14 PM
I dont take every excuse to bash him. He bashes himself by continually saying stupid $#@!. He's a buffoon and even his supporters know it. He's like the loud mouth in the barber shop telling everyone how he can solve all the worlds problems.

Trump said nothing stupid.

politically unpopular with the liberal news media, republican establishment politicians and illegal aliens from Mexico.

But sometimes the blunt truth hurts.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Trump said nothing stupid.

politically unpopular with the liberal news media, republican establishment politicians and illegal aliens from Mexico.

But sometimes the blunt truth hurts.

Yes he did. He said that Mexico is sending their criminals here. Trump is a boner.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:24 PM
Yes he did. He said that Mexico is sending their criminals here. Trump is a boner.

Along with uneducated poor people there are thousands of the worst criminals produced in Mexico.

We should not let anyone enter the country without visas, particularly criminals.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Do you believe Mexico is sending us their finest?

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Do you believe Mexico is sending us their finest?

I dont believe Mexico is sending anyone here. They are coming on their own.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:35 PM
I dont believe Mexico is sending anyone here. They are coming on their own.
Naive and foolish. Got it.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Naive and foolish. Got it.

so, you believe the Mexican government has an official, but secret scheme to send the dregs of their society here?

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:38 PM
The fact is, Mexicans are coming across our border of their own free will. Plus we aren't doing anything to stop it.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:48 PM
The fact is, Mexicans are coming across our border of their own free will. Plus we aren't doing anything to stop it.

Actually the Mexican government is encouraging and assisting them.

And applying diplomatic pressure to keep the border open.

Yes the illegals want to come.

No one is poking them with bayonets.

but it's not against the wishes of the Mexican government.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:01 PM
The Mexicans who come here are doing so on their own because they think they can have a better life here. If our government wanted to stop them, it could. If the U.S. Government wanted to eliminate the sanctuary cities, they could.

The fact is. our government doesn't want to eliminate illegal immigration.

Thats what Trump should be saying. Instead he makes a fool of himself.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 06:02 PM
so, you believe the Mexican government has an official, but secret scheme to send the dregs of their society here?
Yes. The Mexican government enables its dregs. So does Obama. We need two regime changes. First we need to rid ourselves of the hostile regime in Washington DC. Then we need to invade and defeat the hostile Mexican government.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:04 PM
We can easily solve the problem by securing our own borders and enforce our own immigration laws. It's that easy.

Lineman
07-06-2015, 06:07 PM
CONs should have passed immigration reform.

MisterVeritis
The Mexicans who come here are doing so on their own because they think they can have a better life here. If our government wanted to stop them, it could. If the U.S. Government wanted to eliminate the sanctuary cities, they could.

You make it so easy to discern that you have almost no clue.

The Mexican government could control its side of the common border. They do as far as us going there. They do not as far as their worst coming here.
If our government wanted the invasion to stop they could stop it. True.
If our government wanted to end sanctuary cities it could. True. So could the citizens.

Citizens need to rise up, find and exact an enormous price on the highest ranking public official that allows this to go on. Then they should go after the second highest individual. And the third. And the fourth. Keep at it until there are no public officials left. Or the the problem resolves itself.

I am gradually coming to believe that a revolution, a very bloody revolution, is coming.

Mac-7

Yes if the government want to stop it we could.

Does the fact that quislings are in charge of immigration policy give it an official seal of approval?

I don't think it does.

If we could fire every member of congress and the lazy golfer in chief next week and replace them with illegal aliens at 1/100th the pay our immigration laws would change immediately.

But since it only hurts ordinary people directly the government does nothing.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:09 PM

Obama's the president. He did nothing on immigration when he had complete control of the congress.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:10 PM
You make it so easy to discern that you have almost no clue.

The Mexican government could control its side of the common border. They do as far as us going there. They do not as far as their worst coming here.
If our government wanted the invasion to stop they could stop it. True.
If our government wanted to end sanctuary cities it could. True. So could the citizens.

Citizens need to rise up, find and exact an enormous price on the highest ranking public official that allows this to go on. Then they should go after the second highest individual. And the third. And the fourth. Keep at it until there are no public officials left. Or the the problem resolves itself.

I am gradually coming to believe that a revolution, a very bloody revolution, is coming.

And all we need to do is secure our own borders and enforce our own immigration laws. Period.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 06:11 PM
And all we need to do is secure our own borders and enforce our own immigration laws. Period.
You are full of crap.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:13 PM

You are full of crap.

You think securing our borders and enforcing current law is wrong? Really?

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 06:15 PM

I could not tell which side you were on until you said so plainly in your last post.

i am happy to know they we actually agree on this.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 06:25 PM
No. But I am amused at your simple view of things. The border will not be secured until we have a regime change. You are wishing upon a star.
The laws will not be followed until we have a regime change. Again, you are naive and simple.

Really.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:56 PM
No. But I am amused at your simple view of things. The border will not be secured until we have a regime change. You are wishing upon a star.
The laws will not be followed until we have a regime change. Again, you are naive and simple.

Really.

It is simple. Secure the border. Enforce the law.

We could get the situation under control simply by enforcing current immigration laws.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 07:00 PM
It is simple. Secure the border. Enforce the law.

We could get the situation under control simply by enforcing current immigration laws.
Right.

Once upon a time there was a caricature of a real live human being....

He or she was remarkably brilliant in his or her own mind. Of course he or she was right. All we had to do was enforce existing laws and secure the border. But he or she was also an idiot who failed to recognize the sad truth of life.

The federal government is lawless.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Right.

Once upon a time there was a caricature of a real live human being....

He or she was remarkably brilliant in his or her own mind. Of course he or she was right. All we had to do was enforce existing laws and secure the border. But he or she was also an idiot who failed to recognize the sad truth of life.

The federal government is lawless.

so, there's something unreasonable about enforcing the law?

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 09:31 PM
so, there's something unreasonable about enforcing the law?
I just shake my head.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 09:45 PM
I just shake my head.

I hear rattling.....

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Seeing that immigration laws are being largely ignored by the federal government and most states, It's just plain odd that so many people think that actually following the law is a losing proposition.

Why would anyone think immigration law reform would do anything when our current
laws don't need reform. They just need to be enforced. Enforce the law, situation solved.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Seeing that immigration laws are being largely ignored by the federal government and most states, It's just plain odd that so many people think that actually following the law is a losing proposition.

Why would anyone think immigration law reform would do anything when our current
laws don't need reform. They just need to be enforced. Enforce the law, situation solved.
Once upon a time....

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Right, enforcing the law is an unthinkable thing.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Right, enforcing the law is an unthinkable thing.
Are you one of Obama's Dreamers?

Without regime change it is not going to happen.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Are you one of Obama's Dreamers?

Without regime change it is not going to happen.

I support enforcing current law and in your mind that makes me one of "Obama's dreamers"?

It hasn't happened with the last four regime changes. It's not going to happen with the next even if that imbecile Trump gets elected by some freak of nature. None of the candidates, from Sanders of the far left to anyone on the opposite end of the spectrum will do anything to stop the flow of illegals into the U.S.

The left has successfully made these people immigrants and not illegal immigrants. The left has succeeded in making an illegal act legal. To the left there is no such thing as illegal immigration. Now the right is trying to jump on the bandwagon.

Ransom
07-07-2015, 10:14 AM

Deported 5 times. Sanctuary city has nothing to do with it?

Oops.

Mac-7
07-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Deported 5 times. Sanctuary city has nothing to do with it?

Oops.

The man was arrested on drug charges and the stupid liberal cops in Frisco let him go.

Cigar
07-07-2015, 10:20 AM
The man was arrested on drug charges and the stupid liberal cops in Frisco let him go.

How did you get The Voting Records of all the Cops in SF? :laugh:

Mac-7
07-07-2015, 10:29 AM
How did you get The Voting Records of all the Cops in SF? :laugh:

The play the catch and release game with illegal alien criminals who murder innocent citizens.

No one but liberal cops could be that stupid.

MisterVeritis
07-07-2015, 10:37 AM
I support enforcing current law and in your mind that makes me one of "Obama's dreamers"?

It hasn't happened with the last four regime changes. It's not going to happen with the next even if that imbecile Trump gets elected by some freak of nature. None of the candidates, from Sanders of the far left to anyone on the opposite end of the spectrum will do anything to stop the flow of illegals into the U.S.

The left has successfully made these people immigrants and not illegal immigrants. The left has succeeded in making an illegal act legal. To the left there is no such thing as illegal immigration. Now the right is trying to jump on the bandwagon.
Regime change does not mean replacing a radical Marxist with a radical Progressive.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Regime change does not mean replacing a radical Marxist with a radical Progressive.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you actually pay attention to current events?

decedent
07-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Donald Trump is a genius. He's being attacked because people are jealous of his brilliance.

MisterVeritis
07-07-2015, 11:41 AM
What the $#@! are you talking about? Do you actually pay attention to current events?
Yes. Do you?

Tahuyaman
07-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes. Do you?

I look at the entire picture. You cherry pick elements or throw out a mindless cliche which fits Your view. I don't need to cherry pick or make up shit to support my beliefs. That's because my beliefs are actually a set of principles I understand.

Tahuyaman
07-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Donald Trump is a genius. He's being attacked because people are jealous of his brilliance.

No. He's brilliance is not on display here.

It is correct that illegal immigration would not be as prominent of a topic as it is now without Trumps comments, but many of his comments make a mockery of those who support stopping illegal immigration.

MisterVeritis
07-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I look at the entire picture. You cherry pick elements or throw out a mindless cliche which fits Your view. I don't need to cherry pick or make up $#@! to support my beliefs. That's because my beliefs are actually a set of principles I understand.
You have painted yourself a pretty picture in your mind. I believe you ought to stick with it.