PDA

View Full Version : Romney shows what a moron POTUS he would be in England

gophangover
07-26-2012, 10:53 AM
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20120726/EU.Romney.Britain/?cid=hero_media

Agravan
07-26-2012, 11:00 AM
Is your vocabulary, or intelligence, so limited that "moron" is the only word you can use?

Carygrant
07-26-2012, 11:31 AM
His reported comments , before Cameron picked him up by the scruff of his ignorant scrawny neck and then kicked him repeatedly in the groin behind closed doors , were unbelievably ignorant .
His tune soon changed after he was gang banged by six builders in the garden of number 10 .
This news needs to be buried as fast as possible otherwise Romney might as well concede this weekend to the inevitable humiliation of Obama toying with him later in the campaign .
He needs briefing before visiting Israel and Poland . I dread to think what he might say there unless gagged .

On reflection , I think he was convinced he was in Poland and his bizarre comments were aimed at the recent Euro Football finals where he thought he was .

birddog
07-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Sounds like Romney was right on. We need to be straightforward and honest. We don't need to placate the sissy Brits!

At least Romney has the courage and testicular fortitude to visit Israel unlike the spineless Obama!

Mainecoons
07-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Romney ran a successful Olympics. Watching the news on this one, looks like it could use his help.

:grin:

Carygrant
07-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Sounds like Romney was right on. We need to be straightforward and honest. We don't need to placate the sissy Brits!

At least Romney has the courage and testicular fortitude to visit Israel unlike the spineless Obama!

After America hosted the biggest flop in the movement's history -- Atlanta -- all Americans need to think carefully before criticising anything .
This Olympics has been way ahead of schedule at every stage and was cleared by the IOC with top marks throughout .
In this case Romney is an ill informed twerp .
It's not a case of placating us . The man is an arse for opening his mouth and was clearly hopelessly briefed .
The clown thought he was in Warsaw .

coolwalker
07-26-2012, 02:40 PM
His reported comments , before Cameron picked him up by the scruff of his ignorant scrawny neck and then kicked him repeatedly in the groin behind closed doors , were unbelievably ignorant .
His tune soon changed after he was gang banged by six builders in the garden of number 10 .
This news needs to be buried as fast as possible otherwise Romney might as well concede this weekend to the inevitable humiliation of Obama toying with him later in the campaign .
He needs briefing before visiting Israel and Poland . I dread to think what he might say there unless gagged .

On reflection , I think he was convinced he was in Poland and his bizarre comments were aimed at the recent Euro Football finals where he thought he was .

You Sassanach are a sa Bhriathrachan Bheag, and not too bright as well.

Carygrant
07-26-2012, 03:33 PM
You Sassanach are a sa Bhriathrachan Bheag, and not too bright as well.

You must definitely watch tomorrow's opening ceremony .
I can only help you so far , then everybody needs a torch to light their dark path .

birddog
07-26-2012, 04:15 PM
After America hosted the biggest flop in the movement's history -- Atlanta -- all Americans need to think carefully before criticising anything .
This Olympics has been way ahead of schedule at every stage and was cleared by the IOC with top marks throughout .
In this case Romney is an ill informed twerp .
It's not a case of placating us . The man is an arse for opening his mouth and was clearly hopelessly briefed .
The clown thought he was in Warsaw .

By all accounts I know of, Atlanta was very successful.

By the way, Romney was quite successful in bringing the Olympics out of financial trouble at the Winter Olympics of 2002.

You need to be more objective in analyzing Romney's visit to the UK. Your PM may need to get his act together if he later wants cooperation from President Romney.

Carygrant
07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
By all accounts I know of, Atlanta was very successful.
You need to be more objective in analyzing Romney's visit to the UK. Your PM may need to get his act together if he later wants cooperation from President Romney.

I quote -- a charitable version .
The worst moment, of course, was the terrorist bombing at Centennial Olympic Park. But other issues lingered, including the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games' relationship with the international press corps, the unbalanced economic impact on the metro Atlanta area, and the excessive commercialization with its carnival atmosphere.
And Atlanta remains to this day an unknown tired zero location -- no profit and zero heritage .
I doubt Romney will have a meaningful role to play next year , despite being the Goldman Sachs puppet entry . And when the US implodes economically post January of next year , I doubt whether politically we will want to have anything to do with a drowning US .
China and Brazil ? Yes .

Mainecoons
07-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Besides which he will return the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office. You know, the one that the little racist twerp currently occupying that office very rudely sent back to you. Wasn't that about the time he gave the Queen a DVD of himself that didn't work in your video players?

Again, I suggest you just follow BBC news on all the screw ups in your handling of the Olympics. Something is there practically every day.

Oh, and hey, genius, I guess you don't know that Goldman Sachs was Obama's #1 corporate campaign contributor.

You should stick to U.K. affairs, you surely don't have much of a handle on ours. :grin:

patrickt
07-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Unfortunately, President Obama has been showing what a moron POTUS he can be in the U.S. but everyone else in the world is noticing, too.

I think returning the bust of Winston Churchill was right and proper because Winston Churchill was a staunch anti-communist. That would make him totally unacceptable to our President. He's negotiating for a bust of Stalin from Putin.

patrickt
07-26-2012, 06:06 PM

You are a sick man. I suggest you get back on your meds.

Mainecoons
07-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Naw, I think he just tends to go to the pub before he posts here. Mind you, going to a really nice local is a lovely way to drink. Particularly if it is a Real Ale pub!

birddog
07-26-2012, 06:49 PM
I quote -- a charitable version .
The worst moment, of course, was the terrorist bombing at Centennial Olympic Park. But other issues lingered, including the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games' relationship with the international press corps, the unbalanced economic impact on the metro Atlanta area, and the excessive commercialization with its carnival atmosphere.
And Atlanta remains to this day an unknown tired zero location -- no profit and zero heritage .
I doubt Romney will have a meaningful role to play next year , despite being the Goldman Sachs puppet entry . And when the US implodes economically post January of next year , I doubt whether politically we will want to have anything to do with a drowning US .
China and Brazil ? Yes .

I had forgotten about the bombing, but I'm sure that dampened the whole event. We have pulled the Britts out of binds before, and I'm sure we will again. If your PM has any sense, he should curry favor with Romney.

Carygrant
07-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Ignoring the asinine comments of our resident half wits above BD , Cameron will play a straight bat with Mutt .
He is not going to unnecessarily prejudice an assumed good working relationship with Obama when his opponent doesn't look a particularly strong candidate .
The Mutt ignorance factor is the over riding concern .
Even if there were organisational problems re the Olympics , good manners dictate you keep your mouth firmly shut . If he has security measures in mind --- the Yankee area of greatest paranoia-- the last thing to do is to mention such matters publicly .
No , Mutt has shown he is some Dog this time around .

Carygrant
07-27-2012, 02:02 AM
You are a sick man. I suggest you get back on your meds.

Being mangled publicly in previous discussions has got to you badly , Patric .
Didn't they teach you how to lose with grace and dignity at school ?

birddog
07-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Ignoring the asinine comments of our resident half wits above BD , Cameron will play a straight bat with Mutt .
He is not going to unnecessarily prejudice an assumed good working relationship with Obama when his opponent doesn't look a particularly strong candidate .
The Mutt ignorance factor is the over riding concern .
Even if there were organisational problems re the Olympics , good manners dictate you keep your mouth firmly shut . If he has security measures in mind --- the Yankee area of greatest paranoia-- the last thing to do is to mention such matters publicly .
No , Mutt has shown he is some Dog this time around .

Mitt probably improved security there, like it or not, by calling attention to it. You ought to be grateful. You stuck-up Britts likely would have ignored a private suggestion.

gophangover
07-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Wow! Romney sure has made an impression on the Brits. All the British new papers and politicians thinks he's a twit. The only ones that don't know it, are the moron con voters.

Captain America
07-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Look, I like Mitt Romney as a person and I will most likely vote for him under the circumstances. But "moron" is a pretty good descriptive word for him quite often.

I cannot believe we couldn't have picked a better, critical thinking, non-extremist, to run against Obama. This election was ours to lose. We can only hope the masses want to get rid of Obama MORE that they dislike having to vote for Romney. That's kinda where I'm at.

Carygrant
07-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Mitt probably improved security there, like it or not, by calling attention to it. You ought to be grateful. You stuck-up Britts likely would have ignored a private suggestion.

I am a very mild man , a little shy but considerate .
But that post of yours is drivel .
We were awarded the games 7 years ago and since then we have worked with everybody on security matters . Damn it man , we are the leading experts on it -- not your blundering , oaf ridden CIA .
As yet , Romney is a nobody -- just a small man chasing a dream for Goldman Sachs . But in this matter he was impertinent and a Jack Ass . Three steps on our hallowed soil and he is a self proclaimed expert . He is worse than many of you here !!
The truth is that your whining mob have been bleating for years , not capable of minding their own business and paranoid . How many clues and warnings did you miss for 9/11 ?
Well into double figures .

:evil::evil::rollseyes:

Peter1469
07-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Wow! Romney sure has made an impression on the Brits. All the British new papers and politicians thinks he's a twit. The only ones that don't know it, are the moron con voters.

Not all of them. Peirce Morgan, a paid media rep for the DNC, and a Brit, defended Mitt's comments. https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/228574372300980225

All of this has been discussed in the Brit media for months. Romney's problem in mentioning it was that he is not British.

birddog
07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
I am a very mild man , a little shy but considerate .
But that post of yours is drivel .
We were awarded the games 7 years ago and since then we have worked with everybody on security matters . Damn it man , we are the leading experts on it -- not your blundering , oaf ridden CIA .
As yet , Romney is a nobody -- just a small man chasing a dream for Goldman Sachs . But in this matter he was impertinent and a Jack Ass . Three steps on our hallowed soil and he is a self proclaimed expert . He is worse than many of you here !!
The truth is that your whining mob have been bleating for years , not capable of minding their own business and paranoid . How many clues and warnings did you miss for 9/11 ?
Well into double figures .

:evil::evil::rollseyes:

I don't agree with you about Romney, but I concede you make good points about the CIA. I agree B. Clinton missed all the clues about Bin Laden, and could have prevented war as his CIA operatives could have. Clinton and Bush both got poor advice from the CIA, most of which worked for both.

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Funny Cary, just about every day you see headlines like these about the brilliant management y'all are bringing to the games:

EMBARRASSING: Military recruited to fill mass empty seats at
Olympics... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180579/Olympics-2012-Row-row-seats--tickets-sent-foreign-VIPs-black-market.html)

Tickets sent to foreign dignitaries end up on black
market... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2180579/Olympics-2012-Row-row-seats--tickets-sent-foreign-VIPs-black-market.html)

Parents of athletes turned away in tix mixup... (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9437641/Olympic-seats-row-parents-of-athletes-turned-away-from-Aquatics-Centre-in-confusion-over-London-2012-tickets.html)

Backlash overshadows Games... (http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/29/us-oly-emptyseats-day-idUSBRE86S0PF20120729)

Social media blamed for poor data
transmission...

Interference from thousands of tweets and
IMs... (http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9b806f7a-d9a1-11e1-8529-00144feab49a.html)

Flame snuffed as cauldron moved inside -- where only
ticketholders can see... (http://gizmodo.com/5930058/the-olympic-flame-has-died++literally)

I sure don't remember stuff like this when Romney was in charge of Olympic games. Nor do I remember an opening ceremony as asinine as the one y'all put on. Dancing hospital beds, ROTFLMAO. Should have been dancing cemetery stones or cremation urns.

Carygrant
07-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Funny Cary, just about every day you see headlines like these about the brilliant management y'all are bringing to the games:

I sure don't remember stuff like this when Romney was in charge of Olympic games. Nor do I remember an opening ceremony as asinine as the one y'all put on. Dancing hospital beds, ROTFLMAO. Should have been dancing cemetery stones or cremation urns.

Are you talking about the Utah winter meet attended by a couple of dozen people ?
If it pleases you to think that somehow things aren't working , nothing much is going to change your mind set .
But overall consensus is that the opening Ceremony was the greatest ever seen and so far things have worked like clockwork -- as they have done right through the last seven years .
Your last so called headline sums it all .
If you had watched the opening ceremony you would have seen that the flame had to be relocated in the stadium and this was always the plan . Of course the flame is where ticket holders can see .
Where did you want it ?
On the roof of Buckingham Palace ?

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah, those dancing hospital beds were right out of Monty Python!

LOLOLOL

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Some more headlines from England's "well run" Olympics:

UPDATE: SEATS STILL GO EMPTY IN LONDON... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181000/Olympic-seating-2012-Jeremy-Hunt-unveils-30-minute-ticket-plan-ensure-sell-crowds.html)

PM Cameron: 'We can do better'... (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/OLY_EMPTY_SEATS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-07-30-17-26-45)

Parents of athletes turned away in mixup... (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9437641/Olympic-seats-row-parents-of-athletes-turned-away-from-Aquatics-Centre-in-confusion-over-London-2012-tickets.html)

Cary, by any chance is NHS managing these Olympics?

:grin:

Trinnity
07-30-2012, 07:18 PM
:tard:

:smiley_ROFLMAO: