PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Views don't Represent The Republican Party; Yea Right, sure it doesen't

Cigar
07-06-2015, 09:30 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/6ef8841005a70133f1fc005056a9545d.jpg
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/PlantB/2015/PlantB20150705_low.jpg

Mr. Trump: "Take care the next time you eat at a restaurant"Bitter humour is, some say, the only recourse they have. Mauro Tlatengo recalled the 10 years he spent picking grapes, tending golf courses and working construction in California, Pennsylvania and New York, before returning to Mexico voluntarily because he missed his country. Trump’s comments made him angry but mostly, he said, they made him feel powerless.

“He is a crazy idiot who we can’t do anything about,” Tlatengo said. “But we can laugh at him.”

The comedian and filmmaker Eugenio Derbez tapped into this feeling while accepting an award in Los Angeles.

“You are wrong, Mr Trump. We are honest and hardworking people,” he said. “We are also waiters and cooks in all the restaurants of the United States. So take care the next time you eat at a restaurant, because it is possible that you might have to eat your words … and something else.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/06/mexico-donald-trump-immigration-debate

hanger4
07-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Nice strawman, and a fine job knocking it down. :)

Cigar
07-06-2015, 09:37 AM
Nice strawman, and a fine job knocking it down. :)

Try remembering that on this Weeks Black People Threads ... and you know they come each and every weeks :grin:

Chris
07-06-2015, 09:39 AM
George Will asked yesterday If Donald Trump Were "A Democratic Mole Placed To Disrupt Things," How Would His Behavior Be Any Different? (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/05/brit_hume_if_donald_trump_was_a_democratic_mole_wo uld_his_behavior_be_any_different.html)

Cigar
07-06-2015, 09:50 AM
George Will asked yesterday If Donald Trump Were "A Democratic Mole Placed To Disrupt Things," How Would His Behavior Be Any Different? (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/05/brit_hume_if_donald_trump_was_a_democratic_mole_wo uld_his_behavior_be_any_different.html)

Hey Chris ... all you need to do is read Threads Post and Comments on this Forum to know the truth. :laugh:

hanger4
07-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Try remembering that on this Weeks Black People Threads ... and you know they come each and every weeks :grin:

Then point out the strawmen when they're posted.

Private Pickle
07-06-2015, 10:03 AM

Everyday thanks to you.

Mister D
07-06-2015, 10:05 AM
If Trump's comments represented the GOP people who make far less inflammatory comments about the insanity of our immigration policy (or lack thereof) wouldn't be shouted down on Fox News.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:08 AM
What happens to Republican voter preferences after a candidate spews Racist, anti-Mexican garbage?https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJLFd7rUwAAYMx1.jpg

Looks to me like they Love it. :grin:

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Then point out the strawmen when they're posted.

That's a Cop-Out, and I do and nothing is ever done.

Kinda prove my point about this Forum too.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:14 AM
America Ferrera thanks Donald Trump: He 'ignited a fire' in Latino votershttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/AmericaFerreraDIFFApr10.jpg

America Ferrera isn't wasting her time chastising Donald Trump for his derogatory comments about Mexican immigrants. Instead, the Golden Globe winner is thanking him for it.

The CEO faced a firestorm after when announcing his bid for the Republican presidential nomination, he described the U.S. as "a dumping ground for everybody else's problems" and reduced Mexican immigrants to people who only bring their problems, drugs, crime and rape stateside.

Unlike Macy's, NBC and Univision, which cut ties with the pundit's various money-making endeavors, the "Ugly Betty" star called him out for being "incredibly ignorant and racist" in an open letter titled "Thank you, Donald Trump!" that was published by the Huffington Post and received much praise on Facebook and Twitter.

So why is the 31-year-old actress from "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" thanking the billionaire? Because she believes that his statements "ignited a fire" in the Latino community.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-america-ferrera-donald-trump-racist-essay-20150702-story.html

Buena suerte cada vez que gana otra elección presidencial. :laugh:

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Cigar is wrong as usual.

Trumps views on illegal aliens do not represent the view of most Washington lobbyists or republican politicians.

but he does speak for the majority of non Hispanic base voters in both parties.

And many Hispanic American citizens too.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Rick Santorum: All Undocumented Immigrants Come Here With 'Bad Intent'Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum declared over the weekend that all undocumented immigrants had "bad intent" when they came into the United States.

Speaking to CBS host John Dickerson on Sunday, Santorum said that he disagreed with Donald Trump's assertion that Mexico was sending "rapists" across the border.

"The vast majority of people coming legally from Mexico and other places are people who want to do the right thing," Santorum observed. "People who are coming illegally obviously are coming with a bad intent. Let's just be honest, they coming with the clear intent of breaking the law."

Read more: http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/rick-santorum-all-undocumented-immigrants

Oops :laugh:

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Cigar is wrong as usual.

Trumps views on illegal aliens do not represent the view of most Washington lobbyists or republican politicians.

but he does speak for the majority of non Hispanic base voters in both parties.

And many Hispanic American citizens too.

Try Reading first ... this Thread isn't about Washington lobbyists or republican politicians, it's about the Republican Party Voters. :laugh:

Ravens Fan
07-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Rick Santorum: All Undocumented Immigrants Come Here With 'Bad Intent'

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum declared over the weekend that all undocumented immigrants had "bad intent" when they came into the United States.

Speaking to CBS host John Dickerson on Sunday, Santorum said that he disagreed with Donald Trump's assertion that Mexico was sending "rapists" across the border.

"The vast majority of people coming legally from Mexico and other places are people who want to do the right thing," Santorum observed. "People who are coming illegally obviously are coming with a bad intent. Let's just be honest, they coming with the clear intent of breaking the law."

Read more: http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/rick-santorum-all-undocumented-immigrants

Oops :laugh:

So those who illegally immigrate into the US, violating US immigration laws, aren't breaking the law?

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:21 AM
When it Rains ... it Pours :laugh:

'Because of his wife': Donald Trump tweets then deletes attack on Jeb Bush

http://images.dailykos.com/images/152467/large/Trump_deleted_RT.jpg

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Try Reading first ... this Thread isn't about Washington lobbyists or republican politicians, it's about the Republican Party Voters. :laugh:

If you had bothered to read you would not find republican base voters mentioned anywhere.

It was all about how angry mexcuns are at trump.

but if you want to narrow it to base voters I agree with you that his words represent most republican voters if not the politicians and proudly so.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 10:26 AM
When it Rains ... it Pours :laugh:

'Because of his wife': Donald Trump tweets then deletes attack on Jeb Bush

http://images.dailykos.com/images/152467/large/Trump_deleted_RT.jpg

I think Jeb bush does have a personal attachment to Mexico through his wife.

is that so hard to believe?

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:27 AM
If you had bothered to read you would not find republican base voters mentioned anywhere.

It was all about how angry mexcuns are at trump.

but if you want to narrow it to base voters I agree with you that his words represent most republican voters if not the politicians and proudly so.

To be honest with you, I hope Republicans continue to deny and ignore their Racist Base, it works for me. 2x :laugh: so why not 3x

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:27 AM
I think Jeb bush does have a personal attachment to Mexico through his wife.

is that so hard to believe?

Well Duaaaaaaaaaa

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 10:29 AM
To be honest with you, I hope Republicans continue to deny and ignore their Racist Base, it works for me. 2x :laugh: so why not 3x

There is nothing racist about wanting to limit immigration to people who come here legally.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:30 AM
There is nothing racist about wanting to limit immigration to people who come here legally.

Yea right ...

http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/11/obama-wink.jpg

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Yea right ...

We all know you are proud of the black party animal in chief.

But he will be gone when the issue of immigration is settled.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 10:37 AM
We all know you are proud of the black party animal in chief.

But he will be gone when the issue of immigration is settled.

... and there you have it folks ... that didn't take long at all to expose. :laugh:

hanger4
07-06-2015, 11:14 AM
That's a Cop-Out, and I do and nothing is ever done.

Kinda prove my point about this Forum too.
"nothing is ever done" ??

You have no clue what a strawman arguement is. LOL

Jets
07-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Trumps views represent the reactionary wing of the GOP,period!

To say they are indicative of the mainstream is a broad brush.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 11:58 AM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150706-the-donald-divide.jpg

Trumped: How The Donald's Comments Are Dividing the 2016 GOP Field (http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/trumped-how-donalds-comments-are-dividing-2016-gop-field-n387276)

Cigar
07-06-2015, 11:59 AM

Always has been ... why is it any different now?

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 12:27 PM

The other wing (which includes liberal democrats) is the Quislings who want to flood the country with up to 100 million poor people that we will have to support.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Trump wasn't running four years ag0, but he was going all over the country making political speeches. He had one big issue then. That's right, Obamas's birth certificate. He said that he deployed a cadre of private investigators and uncovered mountains of evidence which proved Obama was born in Kenya.

What ever happened to that and why doesn't someone ask him about it? I'd love to hear him answer questions about his birther past.

PolWatch
07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Trump wasn't running four years ag0, but he was going all over the country making political speeches. He had one big issue then. That's right, Obamas's birth certificate. He said that he deployed a cadre of private investigators and uncovered mountains of evidence which proved Obama was born in Kenya.

What ever happened to that and why doesn't someone ask him about it? I'd love to hear him answer questions about his birther past.

ssshhh....you will be accused of being a liberal pretending to be a conservative to embarrass the conservatives....:rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 04:20 PM
ssshhh....you will be accused of being a liberal pretending to be a conservative to embarrass the conservatives....:rollseyes:

It has nothing to do with conservatives. It's about Trump. He's not a conservative.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 04:22 PM
It has nothing to do with conservatives. It's about Trump. He's not a conservative.

He claims to be.

So do many here so I guess I get your point.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 04:54 PM

Trump has my vote. When the time comes I will volunteer for him.

I will do what I can to help him win.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 04:55 PM
He claims to be.

So do many here so I guess I get your point.

So did Hillary Clinton. That's not the point.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 04:57 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150706-the-donald-divide.jpg

Trumped: How The Donald's Comments Are Dividing the 2016 GOP Field (http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/trumped-how-donalds-comments-are-dividing-2016-gop-field-n387276)
Sounds like there could be a Trump/Cruz ticket. I would support it.

Bush is bush. I will never again vote for a bush. Establishment status quo Republican liberals (SQRLs) need to do something useful and support Trump/Cruz.
Or just go...

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Trump has my vote. When the time comes I will volunteer for him.

I will do what I can to help him win.

do you share his birther stance?

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 05:02 PM

I think the answer to that is pretty clear.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:07 PM

Unless you believe that Obama will be running for a third term it is not going to matter.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:07 PM

I'm sure it is. He doesn't have the guts to answer honestly.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:08 PM
His attempt to get to the truth is interesting. It is also irrelevant. You already know that.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Given that you believe you know my answer why not share it with me. If you have any evidence to support you opinion that would be interesting as well.

I won't wait.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:10 PM
I can state my views on every issue, but them I'm not a coward.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:10 PM
I'm sure it is. He doesn't have the guts to answer honestly.
Ohh. Tough girl stance on the Internet. Awesome.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:11 PM

Since no forgery experts have been allowed to see the documents the issue is still unproven.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:11 PM
I can state my views on every issue, but them I'm not a coward.
You might not be a coward. But you do foolishly comment and expose your lack of wisdom.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Given that you believe you know my answer why not share it with me. If you have any evidence to support you opinion that would be interesting as well.

I won't wait.

Why don't you just answer yourself?

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Why don't you just answer yourself?
I already have. Backing away? I get it. When you get far enough away remove the foot from your mouth.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 05:18 PM
I already have. Backing away? I get it. When you get far enough away remove the foot from your mouth.

You have not. You deflected. He asked you a very simple question and you not so subtly declined to answer.

You can drop the pretentiousness by the way.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:21 PM
His attempt to get to the truth is interesting. It is also irrelevant. You already know that.

Why cant you answer the question?

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Why cant you answer the question?

Because he knows it will make him look stupid, is my guess.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:22 PM
You might not be a coward. But you do foolishly comment and expose your lack of wisdom.

Im not afraid to answer a simple question though.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:24 PM

Since no forgery experts have been allowed to see the documents the issue is still unproven.

Ill try again. Do you share Trumps birther views?

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Ohh. Tough girl stance on the Internet. Awesome.

comment posted by some random dude on the Internet.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:26 PM
You have not. You deflected. He asked you a very simple question and you not so subtly declined to answer.

You can drop the pretentiousness by the way.
I was very clear. Feel free to reread it at your leisure.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:27 PM
comment posted by some random dude on the Internet.
You really should stop. You won't but you should.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Here's one way you can tell a true conservative from someone who claims to be a conservative, but has no idea why.

The true conservative is not afraid to state his views honestly.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Im not afraid to answer a simple question though.
Let's see. At what point did you decide to become such an ignorant asshole? A month and year is sufficient.

If you had any wisdom you would have used it.

Please keep the discussion civil. No name calling.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Let's see. At what point did you decide to become such an ignorant $#@!? A month and year is sufficient.

do you share Trump's birther views?

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:31 PM
You really should stop. You won't but you should.

all you need to do is tell us all if you share Trump's views pertaining to Obama's birth certificate.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:32 PM
do you share Trump's birther views?
I have given you an answer. Reread it until you understand it. If that is even possible.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 05:34 PM
all you need to do is tell us all if you share Trump's views pertaining to Obama's birth certificate.
I have given you an answer. It is interesting but irrelevant.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 05:36 PM
I have given you an answer. It is interesting but irrelevant.

but you haven't given an answer which states where you stand on that issue.

I can answer. I believe Obama was born in Hawaii.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 06:09 PM
but you haven't given an answer which states where you stand on that issue.

I can answer. I believe Obama was born in Hawaii.
How cool for you. What I believe is irrelevant. Obama is not going to run again. you are trying to fight the last war. We lost that war. Try to be relevant.

Tahuyaman
07-06-2015, 06:16 PM
How cool for you. What I believe is irrelevant. Obama is not going to run again. you are trying to fight the last war. We lost that war. Try to be relevant.

You wont answer because you believe Obama was born in Kenya.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 06:23 PM
You wont answer because you believe Obama was born in Kenya.
What I believe is unimportant. Ditto for you. Obama is not running.

Nice try though. Do you have anything of relevance to discuss? If not get lost. You are boring.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 07:10 PM
LOL...can't answer a simple question.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 07:16 PM
LOL...can't answer a simple question.
Or you cannot understand a simple answer. You decide. The i**ot I was responding to initially asked what I thought about Trump. I answered. So the i**ot I was responding to changed the question. Again I answered. And neither you, a clapping seal, nor she understood my very simple answer.

That is a problem you need to discuss with the woman who lives upstairs on the main floor, your mother. I cannot help you.

MisterVeritis
07-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Let's see. At what point did you decide to become such an ignorant $#@!? A month and year is sufficient.

Please keep the discussion civil. No name calling.
I was trying to give her a simple question to answer. :-)

Would it have been better if I had asked her when she lost her mind or sense? Just checking!

Thread banned for violation of rule #9.

MisterVeritis
07-10-2015, 07:16 PM
I was trying to give her a simple question to answer. :-)

Would it have been better if I had asked her when she lost her mind or sense? Just checking!

Thread banned for violation of rule #9.
I am just testing the threadban.

Private Pickle
07-10-2015, 07:16 PM
What's the Republican Party?

MisterVeritis
07-10-2015, 07:18 PM
What's the Republican Party?
It is the SQRL party.

Private Pickle
07-10-2015, 07:30 PM
It is the SQRL party.