PDA

View Full Version : Crazy liberal professor Tweets all white people would commit mass suicide

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Kotsko made the statement that whether white people’s ancestors owned slaves or not, they benefitted from it and were, thusly, complicit in it.

When a follower asked, “What follows from this?,” Kotsko said, “We should all commit mass suicide.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2224117/white-guilt-professor-adam-kotsko-clarifies-comments-that-all-white-people-should-commit-mass-suicide/

this is guy is the ultimate guilt ridden white liberal.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 01:38 PM
LOL...Maybe you should read the article.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 01:40 PM
For libs here who know how to read you may discover that the professor now claims he was just kidding.

But all we know for a fact is what he actually wrote, not what he now claims was in his mind that he didn't write.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Lol...

Adelaide
07-06-2015, 01:41 PM

If you're going to post it, you think you would, eh?

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 01:43 PM

see post #3.

The professor wrote that all white people should die.

Now he's getting blowback and he's backtracking.

So you decide.

Was he lying then or is he lying now?

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 01:43 PM
^ Doesn't know what hyperbole is.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 01:46 PM
^ Doesn't know what hyperbole is.

Maybe you are an Internet mind reader.

I'm not.

But I suspect he must have a lot of pent up white guilt to write such a stupid and horrible thing whether he actually meant it or not.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 01:48 PM
He should start with himself. He's giving us all a bad name.

Maybe he'll be reincarnated as a black person and see exactly why his comments are idiotic.

Without white people blacks would be in Africa still trying to catch tigers with spears and little clicking noises.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:03 PM
He should start with himself. He's giving us all a bad name.

Maybe he'll be reincarnated as a black person and see exactly why his comments are idiotic.

Without white people blacks would be in Africa still trying to catch tigers with spears and little clicking noises.

LOL...and we think the guy in the OP gives white people a bad name.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 02:06 PM

Why don't you stick to the topic like a good little liberal and stop attacking other posters?

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Why don't you stick to the topic like a good little liberal and stop attacking other posters?

I addressed the topic. It's not my fault that a "good little conservative" such as yourself is lost.

Pointing and laughing isn't exactly attacking.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 02:16 PM
I addressed the topic. It's not my fault that a "good little conservative" such as yourself is lost.

Pointing and laughing isn't exactly attacking.

Pointing and laughing at a fellow poster is a form of personal attack.

How are you going to make VIP and be selected for the exclusive new topic forum of gentlemen if you can't demonstrate better behavior than that?

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:22 PM

How are you going to make VIP and be selected for the exclusive new topic forum of gentlemen if you can't demonstrate better behavior than that?

Is that an attack? I'm actually doing it right now.

I don't really care about very important person status.

I yam what I yam.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 02:29 PM

I'm almost positive you don't.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:35 PM

Compared to you? Probably not.

Cigar
07-06-2015, 02:36 PM
see post #3.

The professor wrote that all white people should die.

Now he's getting blowback and he's backtracking.

So you decide.

Was he lying then or is he lying now?

Why is a Crazy White Man News? :laugh:

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:37 PM
https://itself.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/should-white-american-commit-mass-suicide-if-not-why-not/

(https://itself.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/should-white-american-commit-mass-suicide-if-not-why-not/)Should white Americans commit mass suicide? If not, why not?

LOL...

(https://itself.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/should-white-american-commit-mass-suicide-if-not-why-not/)

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 02:49 PM
Oh. Right. That's why CS is on ignore. Almost forgot.

Racist America hater.

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 02:51 PM

Racist America hater.

The words are close to accurate, but the order is not.

Btw, you think I'm racist? Against who?

The Xl
07-06-2015, 02:56 PM
His suicide comment was probably sarcastic, but the undeniable crux of what he's saying is the same old, tired, white guilt for all nonsense.

And this is one of the reasons why college degrees mean nothing. Guys like this are running the ship.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 03:01 PM
His suicide comment was probably sarcastic, but the undeniable crux of what he's saying is the same old, tired, white guilt for all nonsense.

And this is one of the reasons why college degrees mean nothing. Guys like this are running the ship.

Suicide isn't the kind of thing to joke or be sarcastic about though. It's real and it ruins lives. I know a woman that had a husband that gassed himself to death in his garage when he was drunk one night.

It's not the comment towards whites that disturbs me so much, it's joking about suicide overall. Nobody should be defending this.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:12 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/2224117/white-guilt-professor-adam-kotsko-clarifies-comments-that-all-white-people-should-commit-mass-suicide/

You misspelled "dumbass."

Safety
07-06-2015, 03:13 PM
The words are close to accurate, but the order is not.

Btw, you think I'm racist? Against who?

Define hypocrisy.....there was a thread about a police officer who tweeted his experience as a police officer and his "illegal" procedures, and we got comments on how it's "twitter" or "we are only getting one side". Fast forward to today, we get bed shitting over this professor.

Safety
07-06-2015, 03:14 PM
Suicide isn't the kind of thing to joke or be sarcastic about though. It's real and it ruins lives. I know a woman that had a husband that gassed himself to death in his garage when he was drunk one night.

It's not the comment towards whites that disturbs me so much, it's joking about suicide overall. Nobody should be defending this.

Would be cool if you held the same regards for race....

Common Sense
07-06-2015, 03:14 PM
If people aren't aware of the word sardonic or its meaning, they should take a long walk off a short pier.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:15 PM
I forget...what's the definition of irony?

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Would be cool if you held the same regards for race....

I do have the same regards for race. Why wouldn't I?

And when you have answered that:

Why do you think I don't?

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:16 PM

My bad....I meant...just "dumbass." You decide who I mean.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 03:16 PM
I forget...what's the definition of irony?

Look it up.

Mister D
07-06-2015, 03:17 PM

Right on both counts.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 03:17 PM
My bad....I meant...just "dumbass." You decide who I mean.

One word took you two posts to get out.

I'd say you must mean yourself.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:18 PM

Green isn't your color.

Safety
07-06-2015, 03:18 PM
I do have the same regards for race. Why wouldn't I?

And when you have answered that:

Why do you think I don't?

Oh, I don't know, maybe it was the "watering my negro" meme, and the other posts about blacks that makes one think otherwise.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:20 PM

Compared to you? Probably not.

Racist America hater.

Methinks you've told a falsehood.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Look it up.

Touchy, touchy.

silvereyes
07-06-2015, 03:25 PM
One word took you two posts to get out.

I'd say you must mean yourself.
Ya think so? You are wrong A LOT.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Oh, I don't know, maybe it was the "watering my negro" meme, and the other posts about blacks that makes one think otherwise.

Only the left is allowed to joke. Got it.

Safety
07-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Only the left is allowed to joke. Got it.

Yea, joke. That's it.

GrassrootsConservative
07-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Yea, joke. That's it.

Yeah. That's it.

You don't get to tell me what is and isn't a joke.

Safety
07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Yeah. That's it.

You don't get to tell me what is and isn't a joke.

Why would I do that? It isn't worth the effort.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:28 PM

I wish liberals would steal some newer material from each other.

That stupid "misspelled" joke shows up everyday, often many times a day.

magicmike
07-06-2015, 05:34 PM

I thought even racists could recognize sarcasm.

Mac-7
07-06-2015, 05:56 PM
I thought even racists could recognize sarcasm.

And I think even guilt ridden white liberals should not use the racist slur with no evidence to back it up.

I guess according to the new lib rules of the moment I could call you anything and then stay out of trouble by saying I was just being sarcastic.

Is that how libs want to play the game?

del
07-06-2015, 08:35 PM
what does maryann have to say?

McCool
07-07-2015, 12:48 AM

this is guy is the ultimate guilt ridden white liberal. None of my ancestors were slave owners, so why in the world would I want to commit suicide? Even if this guy is joking, he's getting nothing but crickets from here.

Peter1469
07-07-2015, 03:23 AM
My family didn't come to the US until long after slavery was over.

Mac-7
07-07-2015, 04:09 AM
None of my ancestors were slave owners, so why in the world would I want to commit suicide? Even if this guy is joking, he's getting nothing but crickets from here.

In the warped thinking of guilt ridden white liberals all whites benefited from slavery and hold an advantage over blacks that cannot be fully compensated for by special government treatment of black people today.

therefore the only solution liberals like this guy can think of is the complete disappearance of whites from America.

Peter1469
07-07-2015, 04:16 AM
Good luck with that.

Captain Obvious
07-07-2015, 06:32 AM
lol @ this thread