PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump: 'I Will Win the Latino Vote

Common
07-08-2015, 02:48 PM
lol, what else can you say to this

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he believes he will win the Latino vote, slamming Hillary Clinton for promoting what he called an immigration policy that would "let everybody come in… killers, criminals, drug dealers."

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me - look at the job in Washington - I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News. "And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I'll win the Latino vote."
Trump said that "there's nothing to apologize for" in relation to his controversial comments about Mexico, arguing that he'll win the support of Latinos because of his record creating jobs.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-i-will-win-latino-vote-n388696

The Xl
07-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Trump is going HAM. He's going to lose badly but the spectacle will undoubtedly be entertaining.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 02:52 PM
He's a Ball and Chain around The GOP Nuts :laugh:

PolWatch
07-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Trump is going HAM. He's going to lose badly but the spectacle will undoubtedly be entertaining.

He is almost as entertaining as those who are defending his remarks.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 02:56 PM

He's Smart, and he knows exactly what he's doing ... but his believers need to wipe the cream from their lips. :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
07-08-2015, 03:01 PM

And he's not even president of our downward-spiraling nation.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:10 PM
And he's not even president of our downward-spiraling nation.

Still Hurts doesn't it ... don't worry, that pain will never be erased from the Record Books :laugh:

exotix
07-08-2015, 03:11 PM
He's a Ball and Chain around The GOP Nuts :laugh:Notice how he confines himself to bashing only Jebby ... like what does that mean ... he's nominated himself as top-tier GOP candidate ?

*snicker*

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Notice how he confines himself to bashing only Jebby ... like what does that mean ... he's nominated himself as top-tier GOP candidate ?

*snicker*

God, they really must be proud of their party now :laugh:

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 03:13 PM
He's a Ball and Chain around The GOP Nuts :laugh:

Bullshit.

trump may make sellout Washington establishment repubs nervous but they have no balls to hook the chain to.

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 03:16 PM
He's Smart, and he knows exactly what he's doing ... but his believers need to wipe the cream from their lips. :laugh:

"Cream from their lips?"

I guess liberals think talking dirty makes them sound grown up when it really sounds stupid.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:17 PM
"Cream from their lips?"

I guess like think talking dirty makes them sound grown up when it really sounds stupid.

I guess you prefer Non-Dairy Creamer :laugh:

PolWatch
07-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I have repub friends that were saying they wished Trump would change parties or shut up....before the Mexican remarks. They feel he is an embarrassment to the GOP. They are not far right wing so that may be the difference. Trump is rising in the polls. I still think he will drop out by the time he is required to make financial disclosure (Oct).

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:18 PM
I have repub friends that were saying they wished Trump would change parties or shut up....before the Mexican remarks. They feel he is an embarrassment to the GOP. They are not far right wing so that may be the difference. Trump is rising in the polls. I still think he will drop out by the time he is required to make financial disclosure (Oct).

I can't wait for the first GOP Debate :laugh:

PolWatch
07-08-2015, 03:19 PM
If the gop debates start before the financial disclosure date, Trump will be in them.

TrueBlue
07-08-2015, 03:34 PM

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he believes he will win the Latino vote, slamming Hillary Clinton for promoting what he called an immigration policy that would "let everybody come in… killers, criminals, drug dealers."

"I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me - look at the job in Washington - I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them," the 2016 GOP contender said in an interview with NBC News. "And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I'll win the Latino vote."
Trump said that "there's nothing to apologize for" in relation to his controversial comments about Mexico, arguing that he'll win the support of Latinos because of his record creating jobs.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-i-will-win-latino-vote-n388696
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/other3/67.gif Who does he think he's kidding?? He's completely OUT with the Latino/Hispanic vote as of now as are all Republicans.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:38 PM
http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/other3/67.gif Who does he think he's kidding?? He's completely OUT with the Latino/Hispanic vote as of now as are all Republicans.

... and he's taking the rest of the GOP Party with him. :laugh:

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 03:38 PM

No republican can win the Hispanic vote in a general election.

Not even Jeb Bush.

But Trump could compete with a Jeb for Hispanic repubs in the primary's.

Cigar
07-08-2015, 03:40 PM
No republican can win the Hispanic vote in a general election.

Not even Jeb Bush.

But Trump could compete with a Jeb for Hispanic repubs in the primary's.

Dude, you're dreaming

TrueBlue
07-08-2015, 03:44 PM
... and he's taking the rest of the GOP Party with him. :laugh:
You KNOW he is! :)

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Dude, you're dreaming

You have to be highly intelligent to be a Hispanic repub.

They know that too many refugees from Mexico will sink the boat for everyone.

magicmike
07-08-2015, 04:32 PM

Which Latino? His maid?

Better get her legal first, Donny.

magicmike
07-08-2015, 04:34 PM

Note also those claiming to be his fans on here are as crazy as he is.

magicmike
07-08-2015, 04:35 PM
I can't wait for the first GOP Debate :laugh:

Where will they find a stage big enough to handle Christie and Huckabee and The Donalds toupee?

McCool
07-08-2015, 04:36 PM
I have repub friends that were saying they wished Trump would change parties or shut up....before the Mexican remarks. They feel he is an embarrassment to the GOP. They are not far right wing so that may be the difference. Trump is rising in the polls. I still think he will drop out by the time he is required to make financial disclosure (Oct). In total agreement here. Trump is leading troll of the GOP. What an embarrassment.

GrassrootsConservative
07-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Note also those claiming to be his fans on here are as crazy as he is.

As are his haters. That's you, mike.

exotix
07-08-2015, 04:41 PM
You have to be highly intelligent to be a Hispanic repub.

They know that too many refugees from Mexico will sink the boat for everyone.
My father is an Hispanic neocon ... suffice to say you are correct on this one ... yeah right on ...

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 05:59 PM
In total agreement here. Trump is leading troll of the GOP. What an embarrassment.

Trump is embarrassing the Washington establishment who want to blow smoke but do nothing about illegal aliens.

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 06:02 PM
My father is an Hispanic neocon ... suffice to say you are correct on this one ... yeah right on ...

salute your dad for me next time you see him.

zelmo1234
07-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Still Hurts doesn't it ... don't worry, that pain will never be erased from the Record Books :laugh:

OH! yes it will, no matter what party wins the Whitehouse, most of Obama's policies are gone in the first week

He like Carter, will be a small joke on the list of presidents.

zelmo1234
07-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Trump is not wining anything, but the trouble with the progressives on both sides of the Isle is funny as hell

And as far as being a ball and chain on the GOP? That is a joke, the people that will not vote for the GOP because of trump, were not going to vote for them anyway.

exotix
salute your dad for me next time you see him.He wouldn't like you ... a serious man like that where every utterance ... every syllable counts ... well, no .. no ... wackadoo'ry just isn't his cup a tea ... LOL

Dr. Who

LOL - he has many Mexicans working as maids and bell hops in his hotels. I'm sure they really love him.

PolWatch
07-08-2015, 06:25 PM
The GOP has been trying to actively court minority voters. There is no way Trump has not wrecked havoc with those activities. I can't guess how many might have been thinking seriously about looking at the repub candidates....but I also can't guess how many won't even give them a glance now.

Captain Obvious
07-08-2015, 06:28 PM
I have a feeling this isn't anywhere on Jeb's radar.

zelmo1234
07-08-2015, 06:28 PM
The GOP has been trying to actively court minority voters. There is no way Trump has not wrecked havoc with those activities. I can't guess how many might have been thinking seriously about looking at the repub candidates....but I also can't guess how many won't even give them a glance now.

Would you like to wager that the democrats lose 10% or of the Hispanic vote and 7% of the Black vote without Obama on the ticket,

I don't care who the candidates are

PolWatch
07-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Nope. I don't bet. I just like to watch politicians. That's why my screen name is polwatch

Mac-7
07-08-2015, 06:40 PM
He wouldn't like you ... a serious man like that where every utterance ... every syllable counts ... well, no .. no ... wackadoo'ry just isn't his cup a tea ... LOL

It sounds like you and your dad have very little common.

Are you adopted?
Please refrain from commenting on members' families.