PDA

View Full Version : DOJ give up your religion or your business!!!

Goldie Locks
07-28-2012, 03:29 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/doj-colorado-family-give-your-religion-or-your-business

CNSNews.com) - The Justice Department last week presented the Newland family of Colorado--who own Hercules Industries, a heating, ventilation and air-conditioning business--with what amounted to an ultimatum: Give up your religion or your business.

This is what Catholic businesses will face unless they revolt and others revolt with them.
This is the result of Ubamacare and what this nation faces. This administration doesn't give a rats ass about the 1st amendment or any of them I suspect.
If this doesn't bother you, wait until they come after your rights!!!

Peter1469
07-28-2012, 03:33 PM
It seems as if they want a revolution....

Agravan
07-28-2012, 03:38 PM
It would give them the excuse they need to suspend civil rights and cancel the elections.

Goldie Locks
07-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Well, I vote for revolution. We can get that POS out of the White House one way or the other.

roadmaster
07-28-2012, 03:55 PM
I am not Catholic but support their rights. I would stand with them.

Peter1469
07-28-2012, 04:07 PM
I am not Catholic but support their rights. I would stand with them.

God willing it won't come to that.

Mainecoons
07-28-2012, 05:58 PM
The Newlands won this round against those ObamaFascists better known as the Department of InJustice.

Goldie Locks
07-28-2012, 08:47 PM
The Newlands won this round against those ObamaFascists better known as the Department of InJustice.

Just one battle with many more to come. I hope and pray that the faithful continue their fight and not lose because they sat down.

Shoot the Goose
07-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Well, if and when push comes to shove, we all have live hands that will wrap most securely around our Second Amendment hardware. We will see how many rights they do not take away before our hands go cold.

The Tree of Liberty may be well-fertilized for a spell ............. but it will bloom again. Holder and Obama and their ilk are pussies. More pussy than us anyway.

Liberalism will be excised. One way or the other.

Shoot the Goose
07-28-2012, 08:59 PM
Just one battle with many more to come. I hope and pray that the faithful continue their fight and not lose because they sat down.

Just praise Jesus and pass the ammo. We will prevail.

Goldie Locks
07-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Just praise Jesus and pass the ammo. We will prevail.

Praise Jesus...got plenty of ammo and know how to use it!!!!!!

AZFlyFisher
07-29-2012, 01:31 AM
This is what Catholic businesses will face unless they revolt and others revolt with them.
This is the result of Ubamacare and what this nation faces. This administration doesn't give a rats ass about the 1st amendment or any of them I suspect.
If this doesn't bother you, wait until they come after your rights!!!

So this heating and air conditioning company is a "Catholic Business?"

I assume that if you're hired to work for this "Catholic Business" you are required to be Catholic, right? When you were interviewed and hired you were told it was a "Catholic Business" and that you would be subjected to rules that govern the Catholic Church?

The only "Catholic Business" I'm aware of is the big one run by the Pope.

patrickt
07-29-2012, 06:31 AM

I assume that if you're hired to work for this "Catholic Business" you are required to be Catholic, right? When you were interviewed and hired you were told it was a "Catholic Business" and that you would be subjected to rules that govern the Catholic Church?

I guess that shows the problem with making assumptions. I've heard nothing that suggests the company hires only Catholics. They're not Democrats.

Mainecoons
07-29-2012, 07:39 AM

You'd be the first guy to scream if an extreme right-wing government went around telling other businesses that they couldn't provide these health insurance items if they chose to do so. But since it is a left wing regime trying to force a business to provide them, that is OK with you, correct?

Goldie Locks
07-29-2012, 09:11 AM
You'd be the first guy to scream if an extreme right-wing government went around telling other businesses that they couldn't provide these health insurance items if they chose to do so. But since it is a left wing regime trying to force a business to provide them, that is OK with you, correct?

Some are only for the 1st amendment when they want or need to use it...otherwise screw it.

Shoot the Goose
07-29-2012, 05:52 PM

Have you always been this stupid ?