PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to think that Carly needs to be on the ticket?

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 02:01 PM
If she actually publishes some of the plans that she is talking about, and she doesn't pull something stupid! by changing her positions.

I think that she needs to be on the ticket for the GOP, And I am not sure if I am ready to say that she should get the top spot but I am getting close.

suds00
07-11-2015, 02:24 PM
if she is more intelligent than sarah.

Bo-4
07-11-2015, 03:12 PM
If she actually publishes some of the plans that she is talking about, and she doesn't pull something stupid! by changing her positions.

I think that she needs to be on the ticket for the GOP, And I am not sure if I am ready to say that she should get the top spot but I am getting close.

Nice, you GO boy!! :D

http://politicalcorrection.org/factcheck/200908200003

Peter1469
07-11-2015, 03:13 PM
She would be a better choice than most.

She makes the hard left wet the bed, which is always a plus.

Peter1469
07-11-2015, 03:15 PM

WMD is 100% more fair than that site.

sachem
07-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Who is Carly?

Peter1469
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Who is Carly?
Carly Fiorina

domer76
07-11-2015, 04:07 PM

Then get behind her effort. Can you spell "landslide"?

del
07-11-2015, 04:08 PM

it takes an effort not to piss yourself when you're laughing this hard

but, really, go ahead and put her on the ticket...

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 04:11 PM

Been through this Bo, she doubled the revenue of HP and went ahead with the purchase of Compaq which set the company up to lead the world in PC production for more than a decade.

Sure she went against the founders sons that wanted to stick to the more profitable printing business. but look where they would have been today.

Now tell me something that Hillary has accomplished?

PolWatch
07-11-2015, 04:13 PM

Repub candidates make the left wet the bed? Considering there are now 15 or 16 & more still crawling out of woodwork, wouldn't the left be suffering from severe dehydration by now? :grin:

Bob
Both Carly and Sarah are smart women. Sarah is hotter. Carly has CEO expertise. I have not heard her plans.

I expect I will sooner than later.

zelmo1234
WMD is 100% more fair than that site.

Let them go. If they were even remotely concerned with facts, Hillary would not get one vote.

They fully understand that HP would not exist today if not for the moves that she made.

They love Hillary which should tell you that they want to support people that have a record of failure, just like them.

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Then get behind her effort. Can you spell "landslide"?

Well one thing is for sure we would get to see what a war on women looked like.

Bob
Repub candidates make the left wet the bed? Considering there are now 15 or 16 & more still crawling out of woodwork, wouldn't the left be suffering from severe dehydration by now? :grin:

Not really given they are still drinking the Obama kool ade plus Hillary's.

zelmo1234

Democrats will tell you who they fear!

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 04:17 PM

Looks like there are more and more Democrats coming out of the woodwork too! Hillary's has got to be seeing 08 all over again.

And they have Huma's bedroom all picked out and everything.

Peter1469
07-11-2015, 04:27 PM

Here you go, this should help you out.

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3 Fid%3DJN.a1%252fbL6aEo1%252fSoCGu18eVHQ%26pid%3D15 .1%26f%3D1&sp=8f29d389aca83f8f8fa0562e65a0f6e6

Peter1469
07-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Let them go. If they were even remotely concerned with facts, Hillary would not get one vote.

They fully understand that HP would not exist today if not for the moves that she made.

They love Hillary which should tell you that they want to support people that have a record of failure, just like them.

Agreed

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Here you go, this should help you out.

https://s3-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3 Fid%3DJN.a1%2fbL6aEo1%2fSoCGu18eVHQ%26pid%3D15.1%2 6f%3D1&sp=8f29d389aca83f8f8fa0562e65a0f6e6

It is a good thing that you gave him 2, Hillary's honesty numbers dropped again she now has barely 40% of the people that think she is honest and trustworthy.

Tahuyaman
07-11-2015, 05:05 PM

plus, when you listen to the things she says, she makes perfect sense. There's no way the Democrats could paint her as some dumb goof-ball off the streets. She's obviously an extremely intelligent woman. She's very well spoken.

Bob
07-11-2015, 05:12 PM
What the left can't understand about Sarah Palin, a woman they love to hate, is she took on Big Oil in Alaska politics. She kicked them out. She fought for the citizens.

Carly Fiorina is so good I voted for her to be a US Senator hoping she beat out Boxer.

Not in this state. Democrats make sure they will win.

I will tell you something I am 100 percent sure is accurate.

CA does not hand out welfare to aliens parents. But they hand them money to support their children.

When CA sends mail to all who get some sort of CA welfare, be it food or be it Medicare help, (we call it Medi-Cal) inside the envelope is a register to vote form.

They can simply fill it out, mail it in, and become voters.

This is why Democrats love all the illegal aliens. A lot get on the dole in the names of their children.

PolWatch
07-11-2015, 05:12 PM
I have known that Hillary was all politics when she changed her vote on the invasion of Iraq. I really did not think the dems had a chance in 2016....with her or anyone else.

The repubs seem determined to prove me wrong. Save the Depends fellas, they will work for crying towels too.

sachem
07-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Carly Fiorina

Thanks.

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 07:17 PM
I have known that Hillary was all politics when she changed her vote on the invasion of Iraq. I really did not think the dems had a chance in 2016....with her or anyone else.

The repubs seem determined to prove me wrong. Save the Depends fellas, they will work for crying towels too.

Well if the only way to beat the democrats is to run one of the candidate that the democrats tell us have a chance to win? Then I would much rather Hillary get the job. Sooner or later the people will wake up, or the country will go bust, Either way a progressive republican is as bad or worse that an progressive democrat.

So if we don't win I say congratulations. But then I don't have to stick around if it gets too bad, so that is not really fair.

PolWatch
07-11-2015, 07:17 PM
ah, get a divorce, take your money & run? good plan!

zelmo1234
07-11-2015, 07:28 PM
ah, get a divorce, take your money & run? good plan!

Well I sure the hell am not going to pay his 90% income tax that is for sure.

domer76
07-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Well one thing is for sure we would get to see what a war on women looked like.

Good point

Redrose
07-11-2015, 11:08 PM

I'd rather see them with complete renal failure. :smiley:

GrassrootsConservative
07-11-2015, 11:12 PM

Nah. Kool-Aid is mostly water.

Redrose
07-11-2015, 11:19 PM
We've had almost 7 years of liberal policy, and the country is still in a recession, good jobs are scarce, salaries are losing ground, crime is up, illegal immigration is a failure and our foreign policy is non-existent.

I find it hard to believe people are still looking for a Democratic win in 2016. Talk about being masochistic.

It's like the Titanic passengers rooting for the iceberg.

Green Arrow
07-12-2015, 02:08 AM
I'll vote for Bernie Sanders, or I'll vote for third party.

I might, might, maybe, vote for Rand Paul, if he doesn't fuck up. Maybe​.

Green Arrow
07-12-2015, 02:10 AM
We've had almost 7 years of liberal policy, and the country is still in a recession, good jobs are scarce, salaries are losing ground, crime is up, illegal immigration is a failure and our foreign policy is non-existent.

I find it hard to believe people are still looking for a Democratic win in 2016. Talk about being masochistic.

It's like the Titanic passengers rooting for the iceberg.

Because the Bush years were paradise...

I actually think looking to either party is like the Titanic passengers rooting for the iceberg, but that's just me. I'm the guy that tried to warn everybody about the iceberg in the first place, and is now carefully and quietly loading my most important possessions onto a lifeboat.

Peter1469
07-12-2015, 09:17 AM
She is on ABC's "The Week" and is very articulate. She knows what she is talking about and isn't saying what experts tell her to say.

Bo-4
07-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Been through this Bo, she doubled the revenue of HP and went ahead with the purchase of Compaq which set the company up to lead the world in PC production for more than a decade.

Sure she went against the founders sons that wanted to stick to the more profitable printing business. but look where they would have been today.

Now tell me something that Hillary has accomplished?

Nonsense.. she was run out on a rail and her claims about her business record earn THREE Pinocchios!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2015/05/08/carly-fiorinas-misleading-claims-about-her-business-record/

Bo-4
07-12-2015, 12:07 PM

I might, might, maybe, vote for Rand Paul, if he doesn't fuck up. Maybe​.

Ditto..

Ransom
07-12-2015, 03:32 PM

I might, might, maybe, vote for Rand Paul, if he doesn't $#@! up. Maybe​.

Might you run through the reasons you'd vote for Paul?

Ransom
07-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Ditto..

Ditto for you as well. Why Rand Paul, top 3 reasons?

Redrose
07-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Because the Bush years were paradise...

I actually think looking to either party is like the Titanic passengers rooting for the iceberg, but that's just me. I'm the guy that tried to warn everybody about the iceberg in the first place, and is now carefully and quietly loading my most important possessions onto a lifeboat.

True, both parties have had their highs and lows, but a third party vote at this point in time is a wasted vote. The media will not give a third party candidate the time of day. The media elects the president nowadays.

The political pendulum has swung too far left and is stuck there, we need a candidate from the right...not too far right...to bring us back to the center where most of America is represented.

Green Arrow
07-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Might you run through the reasons you'd vote for Paul?

I largely agree with his foreign policy and civil liberties views, and I like his idea of "economic free zones."

Green Arrow
07-12-2015, 06:26 PM
True, both parties have had their highs and lows, but a third party vote at this point in time is a wasted vote. The media will not give a third party candidate the time of day. The media elects the president nowadays.

The political pendulum has swung too far left and is stuck there, we need a candidate from the right...not too far right...to bring us back to the center where most of America is represented.

I'm sorry, but you cannot persuade me to vote for a lesser evil. I will vote for what I believe is right. As long as I do that, my vote means something and is never wasted. I serve a higher power.

Bob
07-12-2015, 07:06 PM
I largely agree with his foreign policy and civil liberties views, and I like his idea of "economic free zones."

What happens to his ideas upon his losing an election?