PDA

View Full Version : Trumps Accuracy On Various Claims Is Being Challenged

gamewell45
07-11-2015, 11:34 PM
The Donalds claims on immigration are being challenged as being totally inaccurate and wrong. In a fact-checking investigation on 23 allegations made by Trump, it was found that Trump was accurate on two allegations, three are half true, two are mostly false, 10 are totally false and six are "pants on fire".

It would appear that Trump needs to get his facts in order before casting aspersions against the Mexican people and other countries. I'm providing a link below for those interested in reading the rather short article.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-checking-donald-trump-gets-lot-things-wrong-202053906.html

Safety
07-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Let me guess on the two he was correct about....Mexico has Hispanics, and he is rich.

Redrose
07-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Let me guess on the two he was correct about....Mexico has Hispanics, and he is rich.

I was corrected today by a parishioner in our Church. She is Mexican and was adamant that calling Mexicans 'Hispanics' is totally wrong. She said Spanish is meant to describle people from Spain, Hispanic is for people with Spanish heritage and Latino is for people from a Latin American country.

So if she is right, our politicians pandering for the Hispanic vote would not include Mexican people.

whatukno
07-12-2015, 12:44 AM
The Donalds claims on immigration are being challenged as being totally inaccurate and wrong. In a fact-checking investigation on 23 allegations made by Trump, it was found that Trump was accurate on two allegations, three are half true, two are mostly false, 10 are totally false and six are "pants on fire".

It would appear that Trump needs to get his facts in order before casting aspersions against the Mexican people and other countries. I'm providing a link below for those interested in reading the rather short article.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-checking-donald-trump-gets-lot-things-wrong-202053906.html

The TEA Party Republicans don't use "facts", besides, they will just ignore all of this, and just repeat everything that comes out of his mouth like the good little parrots they are.

Of course he lied, he has the brain of a small marmoset with a lobotomy. He doesn't know he's lying, he thinks he's gods gift to the world. Delusional? Yes, Delusional and stupid, and that's just fun!

zelmo1234
07-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Well I think that nobody read the article.

And I still think we are confusing Trump with a serious candidate.

One thing in thought was kind of funny is that republicans are scrambling? I don't see that.

but one thing for sure is 100% of illegal immigrant's have broken the law.

And the Second thing that we can be sure of is the sanctuary Cities protected by the Democrats are causing issues with some of the criminal element that should not be in this country. We now know of several families that are missing their loved ones because they are protecting these felons.

Mac-7
07-12-2015, 07:55 AM
People who disagree with Trump - democrats who prefer Hillary, republicans who prefer Jeb, mexcuns who prefer open borders, academics who hate America and love amnesty, politically correct bleeding heats who don't like Trump's language, and others who just have honest disagreement - all are free to substitute their best guess for Trump's numbers.

But no one has irrefutable evidence one way or the other.

Safety
07-12-2015, 08:01 AM
I was corrected today by a parishioner in our Church. She is Mexican and was adamant that calling Mexicans 'Hispanics' is totally wrong. She said Spanish is meant to describle people from Spain, Hispanic is for people with Spanish heritage and Latino is for people from a Latin American country.

So if she is right, our politicians pandering for the Hispanic vote would not include Mexican people.

Hispanic was used officially by the US government back in the 1970's census to include: "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race." Latino was later adopted in the 2000s, but it had a lot of controversy from Mexico and and other spanish speaking countries about it's use. So, while your friend has the right to be called whatever she wishes, the two terms are pretty much used interchangeably depending on which generation you ask. Did you get a chance to ask her about the term "meztico", I wonder how she would like that term, because that seems to be the go-to description when people want to differentiate between hispanics, who like to say they are raping and killing, vs the hispanics like Cameron Diaz.

PolWatch
07-12-2015, 08:05 AM
The TEA Party Republicans don't use "facts", besides, they will just ignore all of this, and just repeat everything that comes out of his mouth like the good little parrots they are.

Of course he lied, he has the brain of a small marmoset with a lobotomy. He doesn't know he's lying, he thinks he's gods gift to the world. Delusional? Yes, Delusional and stupid, and that's just fun!

I don't think Trump would qualify as a tea party Republican. The tea party movement started as non-partisan, small government advocates. The image has been hijacked by some with extreme right wing support (Bachman).

The Donald is a Trump-party partisan. :grin:

Peter1469
07-12-2015, 08:56 AM
There is a lot of discord in Latin America between people with native blood and the upper crust families that have kept their blood lines European. It is the latter group that has much of the economic power.

Mister D
07-12-2015, 09:02 AM
There is a lot of discord in Latin America between people with native blood and the upper crust families that have kept their blood lines European. It is the latter group that has much of the economic power.

Countries like Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay are predominantly European but, yes, the upper class and much of the middle class tends to be of European origin whether Creole or from more recent immigration.

Tahuyaman
07-12-2015, 11:10 AM

How on earth can you find a way to connect the tea party people to Donald Trump? That's is a perfect example of someone ignoring the truth and inventing things to support their view.

One can be critical of Trump, but when it's just personal insults there's no credibility or substance to the criticism.

This is what partisan hacks do. They simply oppose someone based on party affiliation. They can't provide any substantive argument to anything the candidate says. Just personal insults and or overused clichés.

decedent
07-12-2015, 11:17 AM
The Donalds claims on immigration are being challenged as being totally inaccurate and wrong.

It's funny how the libs haven't publicly challenged Trump's claim that Mexicans are all rapists and murderers. I guess they're afraid that he's right?

Trump/Cosby 2016!!!

Tahuyaman
07-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I don't think Trump would qualify as a tea party Republican. The tea party movement started as non-partisan, small government advocates. The image has been hijacked by some with extreme right wing support (Bachman).

The Donald is a Trump-party partisan. :grin:

I would say the name has been hijacked by the left and assigned to any fringe element they can find in an attempt to discredit any and all criticism of those who oppose tax and spend big government policies.

Tahuyaman
07-12-2015, 11:55 AM
It's funny how the libs haven't publicly challenged Trump's claim that Mexicans are all rapists and murderers. I guess they're afraid that he's right?

Hasn't everyone challenged Trump's comments? Plus, I don't think he said that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

Just as Trump's supporters alter his words, many of those critical of him do the same.

Bo-4
07-12-2015, 12:03 PM
People who disagree with Trump - democrats who prefer Hillary, republicans who prefer Jeb, mexcuns who prefer open borders, academics who hate America and love amnesty, politically correct bleeding heats who don't like Trump's language, and others who just have honest disagreement - all are free to substitute their best guess for Trump's numbers.

But no one has irrefutable evidence one way or the other.

Macky: Hey, he was correct on two out of twenty three claims.

LEAVE TRUMP ALOOOONE!! :grin:

Mac-7
07-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Macky: Hey, he was correct on two out of twenty three claims.

LEAVE TRUMP ALOOOONE!! :grin:

You mean what trump said clashed with the opinions of liberal democrats masquerading as journalists.

Trump correctly identified the problem.

Cigar
07-13-2015, 09:25 AM
http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/AnderN/2015/AnderN20150712_low.jpg
http://www.creators.com/editorial_cartoons/17/32596_thumb.jpg

Safety
07-13-2015, 10:15 AM
How on earth can you find a way to connect the tea party people to Donald Trump? That's is a perfect example of someone ignoring the truth and inventing things to support their view.

One can be critical of Trump, but when it's just personal insults there's no credibility or substance to the criticism.

This is what partisan hacks do. They simply oppose someone based on party affiliation. They can't provide any substantive argument to anything the candidate says. Just personal insults and or overused clichés.

Kinda like "cankles" or "thunder thighs"?

Safety
07-13-2015, 10:18 AM
I would say the name has been hijacked by the left and assigned to any fringe element they can find in an attempt to discredit any and all criticism of those who oppose tax and spend big government policies.

If anyone hijacked Trump, it was Trump himself. It's his words and his accusations.

Captain Obvious
07-13-2015, 10:26 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/30/6d/9d306dbfdad5f4c4b42ac9dbaa51f5e2.jpg

Captain Obvious
07-13-2015, 10:27 AM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/trump1.jpg

Captain Obvious
07-13-2015, 10:29 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/15258789.jpg

Ivan88
07-13-2015, 10:47 AM
Since when do politicians need to tell the truth?
Most so called Americans are very comfortable with official lies.
Lies about every war we've had, Kennedy assassinations, 9/11 on and on.
Since we love lies so much, why talk about truth at all?
http://www.maniacworld.com/vote-for-nobody.jpg

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Tahuyaman

If anyone hijacked Trump, it was Trump himself. It's his words and his accusations.

The hijacking of the name Trump wasn't the issue. Go back and review the comments and see if you can figure out where you went wrong.

I won't hold my breath.

Mac-7
07-30-2015, 10:18 AM
The liberals here are in severe denial.

And usual they retreat to their normal practice of sneering at and making fun of by posting silly cut and paste pictures.

Trump is confounding all the critics liberal and libertarian, democrat and establishment republican, on the media and on this forum.