PDA

View Full Version : Depopulation

ironboltbruce
07-29-2012, 11:53 AM
http://veritasvirtualvengeance.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/depopulation.gif

A poem in protest of the ongoing worldwide population reduction agenda of the ruling global fascist elite kleptocracy...

DEPOPULATION
by IronBoltBruce

)(

I thought it was all about money
And the power that it buys;
But it's about a depleted planet
And with what who survives.

It's simple mathematics,
Dividing what by who;
They can't make more resources,
But they can make less of you.

Forget the genocide of Third World
Warlords, U.S. trained;
It's nothing next to body counts
For corporations' gain.

Depopulation: Fighting unjust wars
Where suicide
Takes more of best and bravest than
Those lost to other side.

)(

Depopulation: Firing drones
Puts innocents at risk,
And from those terrorized will come
Next wave of terrorists.

Depopulation: Fracking earth
With biocides that spoil
The water in our aquifers:
High price for gas and oil.

Depopulation: Filling air
With carcinogens that kill;
Those who survive to sterilize
By design, against their will.

Depopulation: Flooding seas
With wastes they can't degrade;
Toxins poison source of life
'Til life no more is made.

)(

Depopulation: Financing
Both sides of "War on Drugs";
With CIA as pusher man
And DEA-armed thugs.

Depopulation: Feigning
Homosexual approbation;
Stealthfully engendering
Voluntary sterilization.

Depopulation: Fattening up
The tech-sedated masses
With GMO: Accelerating
Aging as it passes.

Depopulation: Fragmenting
Have-Nots to Left and Right;
Against elite assassins
Never able to unite...

)(

Original posting: http://wp.me/p19dS3-kK
Republication with attribution permitted

###

IronBoltBruce via VVV PR ( http://veritasvirtualvengeance.com | http://twitter.com/vvvpr )

Related Image: http://veritasvirtualvengeance.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/depopulation.gif

Related Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9keh6i11luU

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS/SOLICITATION FOR DONATIONS

Tag: #depopulation, #poem, #poems, #poetry, #population, #populationreduction, #populationcontrol, #eugenics, #genocide, #war, #militarysuicide, #drones, #fracking, #pollution, #drugs, #sterlization, #gmo, #obesity, #amerika, #sheeple, #fascism, #fascists, #kleptocracy, #anonymous, #ows, #protest, #rebelllion, #revolution

Key: depopulation, poem, poems, poetry, population, population reduction, population control, eugenics, genocide, war, military suicide, drones, fracking, air pollution, water pollution, fracking, drugs, sterilization, gmo, obesity, amerika, sheeple, fascism, fascists, kleptocracy, anonymous, ows, protest, rebellion, revolution

Peter1469
07-29-2012, 01:26 PM
All the while the establishment says look at the CO2. We need to stop using fossil fuels (this is to turn off industry).

Carygrant
07-29-2012, 01:52 PM
A minimum 25% reduction would be very sensible .
The only point of real interest should be --- which ones we choose ?

Peter1469
07-29-2012, 02:18 PM
A minimum 25% reduction would be very sensible .
The only point of real interest should be --- which ones we choose ?

Genocide is sensible?

Carygrant
07-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Genocide is sensible?

More the avoidance of extinction .
Only Captain is Sensible

Peter1469
07-29-2012, 06:40 PM
More the avoidance of extinction .
Only Captain is Sensible

We are not in danger of extinction. That is the ploy of the globalists who seek only power.

Carygrant
07-29-2012, 07:36 PM
We are not in danger of extinction. That is the ploy of the globalists who seek only power.

Look up the experiments with rats where they put two couples of rats at opposite ends of a good sized box .
And then watch them as they breed until they run out of space , options and intelligence . That's what Hell would be , if it existed .
And rats are more intelligent than most people !!!!!!!

Peter1469
07-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Look up the experiments with rats where they put two couples of rats at opposite ends of a good sized box .
And then watch them as they breed until they run out of space , options and intelligence . That's what Hell would be , if it existed .
And rats are more intelligent than most people !!!!!!!

Rats can't build up. Ever been to Seoul?

KSigMason
07-29-2012, 09:16 PM
I think the OP is wearing a tinfoil hat.

Carygrant
07-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Rats can't build up. Ever been to Seoul?

Show me a community of high rise dwellers and I will show you a bunch of social outcasts .

Peter1469
07-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Show me a community of high rise dwellers and I will show you a bunch of social outcasts .

I know a few people who live in high rise condos..., well never mind, let's not talk about them.

What do you think is the link between being a high rise dweller and being a social outcast?

adams101
07-31-2012, 10:14 PM
The DOW and all the global stock markets or economies are propped up by bogus fabricated currency and are going to crash. They cannot stay static and are unsustainable. When the borrowing stops "real soon" you will see a directly proportional decline in population. We do not have to plan it because just the lack of resources to sustain the population will be the catalyst. This global "debt bubble" is hundreds of times larger than any bubble in world.

Much like the rats CareyGrant spoke of, the people will react no better. The only thing keeping 7 billion people from destroying each other is the availability of resources. There is not going to be anything "methodical" about the population reduction. In principal it will be as primitive as any reduction. You can see just the tip of the iceberg of it in Europe right now with 25% unemployment in some countries despite massive currency creation. Everyone is borrowing fabricated unbacked currency from everyone else to prop up the inevitable.

This debt bubble pop will be the largest loss of resources "and population" in human history. Like the rest of the bubble popping.... despite massive warnings everyone was surprised.