PDA

View Full Version : Military lifting ban on transgendered

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 02:29 PM
What's next? Are we going to allow everyone to serve in the military? How about convicted violent felons? How about members of subversive orhpganizations.

Whenever liberals get control of the military, they use it to implement social policy.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 02:30 PM
What's next? Are we going to allow everyone to serve in the military? How about convicted violent felons? How about members of subversive organizations.

Whenever liberals get control of the military, they use it to implement social policy.

http://www.newsweek.com/report-pentagon-lift-ban-transgender-people-joining-military-353201

1751_Texan
07-13-2015, 02:30 PM
What's next? Are we going to allow everyone to serve in the military? How about convicted violent felons? How about members of subversive orhpganizations.

I draw the line a subversive orphans.

exotix
07-13-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm not see'ng the big deal ... as you remember, Bush had to raise the age to serve in his wars to age 40-45.

Bo-4
07-13-2015, 02:38 PM

Excellent, it was only a matter of time before someone compared transgenders to convicted violent felons!

:cool:

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 02:40 PM
So, what's next? What other standards need to be eliminated for the military?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm not see'ng the big deal ... as you remember, Bush had to raise the age to serve in his wars to age 40-45.

What does that have to do with this particular elimination of standards?

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 02:45 PM
I wish we could not use the military for social experimentation.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 02:48 PM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

Bo-4
07-13-2015, 03:03 PM

How about the ones in the age of no draft, where they're perfectly willing to take the lowest hanging fruit?

Time to bring back the draft and actually screen for the BBB's (BEST, BRAVEST & BRIGHTEST)

*Unless of course you're a fan of Bowe Bergdahl

kilgram
07-13-2015, 03:08 PM
And USA is the country of liberty xD haha.

Transgenders results that they are not people? Are they animals and they are more idiot than other people and therefore they cannot use weapons? Or what?

What is the problem?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 03:12 PM
So, you don't think eliminating standards is the way to go?

Cigar
07-13-2015, 03:14 PM

Anyone who would Volunteer to take a Bullet for this Country has my Support, Period ... even the most racist of Americans should also.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Anyone who would Volunteer to take a Bullet for this Country has my Support, Period ... even the most racist of Americans should also.

I dont want want to see the military forced to take people who harm morale and weaken discipline, which leads to more people needlessly taking a bullet.

The object is to avoid taking the bullet for your country and make the other guy have that honor.

Bo-4
07-13-2015, 03:33 PM
And USA is the country of liberty xD haha.

Transgenders results that they are not people? Are they animals and they are more idiot than other people and therefore they cannot use weapons? Or what?

What is the problem?

I've no clue. I ask these questions all the damned time and get nothing other than the usual.

Figuring out the social conservative brain is a lifelong pursuit into the impossible & implausible.

Bo-4
07-13-2015, 03:34 PM
I dont want want to see the military forced to take people who harm morale and weaken discipline, which leads to more people needlessly taking a bullet.

The object is to avoid taking the bullet for your country and make the other guy have that honor.

Then answer my previous question.

How about the ones in the age of no draft, where they're perfectly willing to take the lowest hanging fruit?

Time to bring back the draft and actually screen for the BBB's (BEST, BRAVEST & BRIGHTEST)

*Unless of course you're a fan of Bowe Bergdahl

exotix
07-13-2015, 03:44 PM
What does that have to do with this particular elimination of standards?

Oh, you remember the Volkssturm ... yeah, as G.I.'s moved-in from Normandy they were shocked when they began to capture young boys and old men of the Wehrmacht ... all prepared to die for the Fuehrer.

So what's with your outrage with this kind of *patriotism* ?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Then answer my previous question.

Your question is dumb.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 03:51 PM
Oh, you remember the Volkssturm ... yeah, as G.I.'s moved-in from Normandy they were shocked when they began to capture young boys and old men of the Wehrmacht ... all prepared to die for the Fuehrer.

So what's with your outrage with this kind of *patriotism* ?

so, are you advocating to mimic the actions of NAZI Germany now?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 03:54 PM
I guess some don't care about maintaining standards of discipline in the military. Social experiments take a higher priority than human life.

exotix
07-13-2015, 03:57 PM

so, are you advocating to mimic the actions of NAZI Germany now?
I guess some don't care about maintaining standards of discipline in the military. Social experiments take a higher priority than human life.
I was just curious what you know what it is that says that one person can fight and die for his country and another person can't ... that's all.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 04:01 PM
I was just curious what you know what it is that says that one person can fight and die for his country and another person can't ... that's all.

If going to war was a simple task and had no more importance than going to work every day making corn flakes, I would not oppose any social experiments one Gould imagine.

exotix
07-13-2015, 04:05 PM
If going to war was a simple task and had no more importance than going to work every day making corn flakes, I would not oppose any social experiments one Gould imagine.
Well, how many soldiers you deem unfit to serve have died in Bushs' Wars ?

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Well, how many soldiers you deem unfit to serve have died in Bushs' Wars ?

I dont know, but I'm sure many of them died needlessly under Obama's watch.

del
07-13-2015, 05:13 PM
lol

Common Sense
07-13-2015, 05:15 PM

They're not talking about lowering standards...they're saying that they wont exclude people based on being trans.

This guy was born a woman and is serving in the military...

http://www.washingtonblade.com/content/files/2015/04/Shane_Ortega_insert_1_courtesy_ACLU.jpg

I'm sure he could kick your ass.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 05:19 PM
It is about eliminating standards and what makes you think she is a quality soldier?

Mac-7
07-13-2015, 05:31 PM
My question is why?

How does having more sexual perverts help the military?

All it does is make the task of defending the nation more difficult.

maineman
07-13-2015, 05:34 PM
It is about eliminating standards and what makes you think she is a quality soldier?

what makes you think he is not?

maineman
07-13-2015, 05:35 PM
My question is why?

How does having more sexual perverts help the military?

All it does is make the task of defending the nation more difficult.

there is nothing perverted about transgendered people.

maineman
07-13-2015, 05:36 PM
I dont know, but I'm sure many of them died needlessly under Obama's watch.

and no needless deaths under Dubya? really?

Cthulhu
07-13-2015, 05:45 PM
This is a bad thing.

Sent from my evil, digital homunculus.

Mac-7
07-13-2015, 05:47 PM
there is nothing perverted about transgendered people.

EVERYTHING about transgenders is perverted since they are really one sex pretending to be the other.

Tahuyaman
07-13-2015, 05:50 PM
EVERYTHING about transgenders is perverted since they are really one sex pretending to be the other.

Transgendered is the very definition of a perversion. What else would you call it when you mutilate a human body from its natural form in an attempt to change that which can't be changed?

Tahuyaman
07-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Is cross dressing going to be allowed in the military? Transvestites? Eliminate standards for appearance next?

is this next?

http://www.thoughtrot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/bagel-head.jpg

Common Sense
07-15-2015, 10:30 AM
People want to serve their country. If they can pass standard tests, let them.

They want to protect your freedoms and you call them perverts. Who is the asshole in this situation I wonder?

Tahuyaman
07-15-2015, 10:32 AM
People want to serve their country. If they can pass standard tests, let them.

They want to protect your freedoms and you call them perverts. Who is the $#@! in this situation I wonder?

so, just open the doors and take anyone as long as they are physically fit and can pass a multiple choice test?

that might be fine for Canada, but then if Canada elimited their military, no one would care or even notice.

Common Sense
07-15-2015, 10:34 AM
so, just open the doors and take anyone as long as they are physically fit and can pass a multiple choice test?

Look, regardless of your opinion, these people were born that way and identify as the sex they identify with. Mother nature isn't perfect.

As long as they can do the job, I don't see the harm.

Do you want to take their place? I'm sure it could be arranged.

maineman
07-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Look, regardless of your opinion, these people were born that way and identify as the sex they identify with. Mother nature isn't perfect.

As long as they can do the job, I don't see the harm.

Do you want to take their place? I'm sure it could be arranged.

precisely. and all the warmongering chickenhawks on here would WELCOME more cannon fodder, one would think!