PDA

View Full Version : Take the power and Money out of Washington and send it back to the States.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 05:38 PM
In his announcement speech, Walker made this statement.

And he is right. The best government is the government that is closest to you! And they are the most accountable.

My Vote is his to loose at this point. I hope that he would select Carly for VP

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 05:43 PM
That would be a nice ticket.

How many democrats voted for him in his recall elections?

domer76
07-13-2015, 05:45 PM

And he is right. The best government is the government that is closest to you! And they are the most accountable.

That government that is closest to you is the one most likely to suppress your civil rights

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 05:45 PM

What is his stance on illegal immigration?

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 05:52 PM
That would be a nice ticket.

How many democrats voted for him in his recall elections?

He wins WI and MI and that makes the math very difficult for the DNC. They know it and they are going to go after him.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 05:53 PM
That government that is closest to you is the one most likely to suppress your civil rights

My county government has never tried to suppress my rights but DC has!

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 05:55 PM
What is his stance on illegal immigration?

He left it out of the speech, but it is not as strong as I would like. But he is not for a path to citizenship. and for border security.

He will have to put out a plan and I will be watching it closely. Remember just last year Trump was for amnesty still

But he is spot on for all other aspects.

GrassrootsConservative
07-13-2015, 05:57 PM

Doesn't make any sense.

exotix
07-13-2015, 06:01 PM
What'd he say about illegals ?

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 06:05 PM
He left it out of the speech, but it is not as strong as I would like. But he is not for a path to citizenship. and for border security.

He will have to put out a plan and I will be watching it closely. Remember just last year Trump was for amnesty still

But he is spot on for all other aspects.

On immigration, he reiterated his long held belief that he opposes the president’s amnesty program for illegals and believes any reform begins with securing the border.On legal immigration, however, he signaled some flexibility saying the national interest should dictate legal immigration levels and noting workforce needs grow when an economy is growing quickly.

This is a gentle way of saying he is for amnesty.

I will withhold judgment given his strengths elsewhere. For all others their stance on amnesty is a killer. Nearly all want to pander. That ends any support I could give them.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM

180 degrees off course... :shocked:

GrassrootsConservative
07-13-2015, 06:10 PM

If our founders had thought like him, we'd still be colonies.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 06:11 PM
He wins WI and MI and that makes the math very difficult for the DNC. They know it and they are going to go after him.

They started that already. The left is saying all sorts of stuff about a guy who needed dems to win recall elections.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
On immigration, he reiterated his long held belief that he opposes the president’s amnesty program for illegals and believes any reform begins with securing the border.On legal immigration, however, he signaled some flexibility saying the national interest should dictate legal immigration levels and noting workforce needs grow when an economy is growing quickly.

This is a gentle way of saying he is for amnesty.

I will withhold judgment given his strengths elsewhere. For all others their stance on amnesty is a killer. Nearly all want to pander. That ends any support I could give them.

I can't remember, is Trump your Guy, or is that someone else??? Not a trap or anything, just a question.

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
I can't remember, is Trump your Guy, or is that someone else??? Not a trap or anything, just a question.
Trump.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:15 PM

You have to remember they are more comfortable when the government tells them what to do and think!

That personal responsibility scares the hell out of them.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Trump.

I like what he is now saying about Immigration too, he us just weak in other areas. Plus I don't think he is really in to win, I think He is just stirring the pot

exotix
07-13-2015, 07:20 PM
You have to remember they are more comfortable when the government tells them what to do and think!

Really ?

I think it's law that Big Govt. Secret Service protects a prez candidate ... can you imagine that, your tax dollars at work for a billionaire.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Really ?

I think it's law that Big Govt. Secret Service protects a prez candidate ... can you imagine that, your tax dollars at work for a billionaire.

Yes but Hillary needs the protection

exotix
07-13-2015, 07:29 PM
Yes but Hillary needs the protection
You know what's even more hilarious ?

A Secret Service now comprised of Wal Mart Security Guards because of GOP austerity & sequestration to protect the GOP candidates.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 07:30 PM

Living the dream! (http://www.thelifeofjulia.com/)

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:31 PM

A Secret Service now comprised of Wal Mart Security Guards because of GOP austerity & sequestration to protect the GOP candidates.

That would be great, but Sequestration was Obama's Idea and it really was not cuts anyway

And I think that you will find that the SS is still pretty sharp. But Trump still has his own security, they now just have better intel.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Living the dream! (http://www.thelifeofjulia.com/)

Exactly! just tell me what to do!

Bob
07-13-2015, 07:34 PM

Where is that cop when you need one. Oh wait, hiding from being charged by blacks.

I believe most in local government. County next then state. Local the powers must listen to us rant. We can rant in person. Does not mean we will win em all, but we have no chance with the Feds. Ask those who still seek the cure for AIDS by the Feds.

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 07:46 PM
I like what he is now saying about Immigration too, he us just weak in other areas. Plus I don't think he is really in to win, I think He is just stirring the pot
We shall see.

exotix
07-13-2015, 07:52 PM
That would be great, but Sequestration was Obama's Idea and it really was not cuts anyway

And I think that you will find that the SS is still pretty sharp. But Trump still has his own security, they now just have better intel.
I think billionaire GOP donors can pick up the bill for protection for their candidates ... certainly the Kochs can afford Iraq War ex- defense contractors for Walker ... probably have excellent resumes proudly touting kills from Basra to Falluja.

I'd be hard-pressed to believe they actually believe it's Big Govt.'s job.

whatukno
07-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I think billionaire GOP donors can pick up the bill for protection for their candidates ... certainly the Kochs can afford Iraq War ex- defense contractors for Walker ... probably have excellent resumes proudly touting kills from Basra to Falluja.

Na, just hand em a gun and leave em on their own, righties say that all a person needs is a gun to be completely and totally protected from any threat at any time. So put their candidates where their mouths are.

exotix
07-13-2015, 08:01 PM
Na, just hand em a gun and leave em on their own, righties say that all a person needs is a gun to be completely and totally protected from any threat at any time. So put their candidates where their mouths are.
Trump actually went into that on his MSNBC exclusive ... he says he's CCW ... but didn't cop to owning a gun letting alone ever firing one ...

Mister D
07-13-2015, 08:01 PM

Who says that?

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:03 PM

Actually they are part of the military, so it is actually part of the Governments constitutional jobs.

Now Welfare, that is not in the Constitution. So I say we cut that out and that will more than pay for the few people that are needed.

but I agree that Walker would be better off with private security. I would volunteer..... I went to Madison to protect the kids of the Elected officials that the Democrats were threating to hurt, rape and kill. so why not do the job for him.

del
07-13-2015, 08:05 PM
secret service has never been part of the military.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:07 PM
So back to walkers policies I have had my Fun with Exotix world for today.

So smaller Government is a great Idea, and the way that he is proposing to do it, (sending the money to the states with less restrictions and fewer federal departments) will mean that people actually get more for their tax dollars.

Of course changing the tax code and lowering taxes for all will spark the economy and actually bring in more tax dollars.

I like his right to live stance and personal and religious freedoms. I think he is the real deal, Nearly the complete package.

Softer than I would like on Immigration.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:08 PM
secret service has never been part of the military.

I thought that there budget was part of the military. I know when we do training for them, the Checks are department of defense?

I could be wrong. I can live with that.

del
07-13-2015, 08:11 PM
I thought that there budget was part of the military. I know when we do training for them, the Checks are department of defense?

they've never been part of the DoD, and i don't believe you've ever trained them.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:15 PM
they've never been part of the DoD, and i don't believe you've ever trained them.

Yes and I don't believe that you are not on Welfare. I just said that you are could be correct, and in true liberal fashion you still are not happy.

whatukno
07-13-2015, 08:15 PM
Who says that?

The right wing is always blathering on about how they are only safe because they constantly pack heat.

So, alrighty then, let's put that theory to the test. I wanna see a GOP candidate, with no security, just him and his staff, and only he gets a gun. To prove to the American people that guns are the only way to make America safe.

del
07-13-2015, 08:16 PM
Yes and I don't believe that you are not on Welfare. I just said that you are could be correct, and in true liberal fashion you still are not happy.

i don't like liars.

go figure

whatukno
07-13-2015, 08:16 PM
Trump actually went into that on his MSNBC exclusive ... he says he's CCW ... but didn't cop to owning a gun letting alone ever firing one ...

Trumps wrist would probably shatter if he fired a .22

Mister D
07-13-2015, 08:17 PM
The right wing is always blathering on about how they are only safe because they constantly pack heat.

So, alrighty then, let's put that theory to the test. I wanna see a GOP candidate, with no security, just him and his staff, and only he gets a gun. To prove to the American people that guns are the only way to make America safe.

Oh, the right wing. I hate that guy.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 08:18 PM

Joke or lie? Both is also an option.

Also a great deal of the left loon camp is pro-2nd Amendment.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 08:19 PM

He said it was none of her business. And he is correct.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:20 PM

I actually think that you are onto something. So we will let the GOP candidates carry guns. and for the democrats they can have security but they can't have any guns and they need to advertise that they are in gun free zones.

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 08:20 PM

How much effort does it take on a daily basis for you to be so consistently wrong?

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 08:21 PM

Secret Service is funded through DHS. But the Secret Service does train with the military and in that case all you would see is a check from the DoD. There would be an intergovernmental transfer from DHS to DoD to cover the SS's costs.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:21 PM
i don't like liars.

go figure

So I am guessing that you don't have mirrors in your house?

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Trumps wrist would probably shatter if he fired a .22

Impossible. You do know that right?

whatukno
07-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Joke or lie? Both is also an option.

A slight exaggeration, but in essence that is what they claim.

Also a great deal of the left loon camp is pro-2nd Amendment.

Hey, I know that Americans love their guns and all. That's fine, but to some of these people it's a fetish. And a very unhealthy one at that.

But still, why not put the theory to the test that a person packing heat is safer than those with security. The GOP is full of macho men who like war and shooting things, and killin' so why not show America that guns are the only thing that keeps everyone from being brutally murdered the millisecond they leave their driveways.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Secret Service is funded through DHS. But the Secret Service does train with the military and in that case all you would see is a check from the DoD. There would be an intergovernmental transfer from DHS to DoD to cover the SS's costs.

I know that they do stuff like that. That is why I tried to agree with him, but it is impossible with Del, He just can't let go of hate!

MisterVeritis
07-13-2015, 08:24 PM

It used to be part of Treasury. I cannot tell any longer. Federal law enforcement...
Not part of DoD.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:25 PM

Hey, I know that Americans love their guns and all. That's fine, but to some of these people it's a fetish. And a very unhealthy one at that.

But still, why not put the theory to the test that a person packing heat is safer than those with security. The GOP is full of macho men who like war and shooting things, and killin' so why not show America that guns are the only thing that keeps everyone from being brutally murdered the millisecond they leave their driveways.

I would agree with you, Because the security people are packing heat. However on the streets of the USA it is going to get really expensive if every American has there own security team.

whatukno
07-13-2015, 08:26 PM
Impossible. You do know that right?

I don't know, his wrists look awfully weak.

Ravens Fan
07-13-2015, 08:27 PM

I really don't think that anybody has claimed that one person with a gun is more effective than an armed security team protecting one person. Your argument makes no sense.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:28 PM
I don't know, his wrists look awfully weak.

This is not to be mean or even snotty. Have you ever fired a gun?

If not would you like too? I likely have some friends in your area that I am sure would be glad to teach you about them, I think it would be more fun than you expect. My treat.

exotix
07-13-2015, 08:29 PM
He said it was none of her business. And he is correct.She would've got the same response asking about that dead animal on his head ... LOL

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:29 PM
I really don't think that anybody has claimed that one person with a gun is more effective than an armed security team protecting one person. Your argument makes no sense.

It does if you take the guns away from the security team.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:30 PM
She would've got the same response asking about that dead animal on his head ... LOL

You are I can agree on that one.

Ravens Fan
It does if you take the guns away from the security team.

Kind of defeats the purpose...

Peter1469

Absolutely incorrect, it is not what they claim.

Don't own one. Problem solved.

Straw man. Don't light up that joint.

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 08:31 PM
I will take the answer to be (C) both.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:33 PM
Back to policies

I also liked what he had to say about restoring the military budget, giving our military the tools that the need and my favorite part was

Peace should be our goal but we live in a dangerous world and if we have to fight we will fight to win!

He also talked about taking the handcuffs off the military. Standing up to Russian expansion, and slapping crippling sanctions on Iran, and the best part renewing our friendship with Israel.

I thought he was spot on

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:34 PM
Kind of defeats the purpose...

No it doesn't they think that people are safer on the city streets with out guns. so let them prove it.

whatukno
07-13-2015, 08:36 PM
This is not to be mean or even snotty. Have you ever fired a gun?

If not would you like too? I likely have some friends in your area that I am sure would be glad to teach you about them, I think it would be more fun than you expect. My treat.

I've fired plenty in my day. My favorite is a .357 revolver. It has the stopping power a person needs, without too heavy of a recoil. I also loved my 3030 Winchester when I was a kid. I'm just not a total gun crazy fetishist.

Also, if you pay attention, you will notice that I won't advocate that we ban any gun. As far as gun rights go, I just want to get the guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane. The gun rights crowd actually doesn't want to do that, and froths at the mouth if ANYONE ever DARES to suggest that we actually do that.

Ravens Fan
07-13-2015, 08:40 PM
No it doesn't they think that people are safer on the city streets with out guns. so let them prove it.

I am talking about Whatukno's claims that the right wing says a single person with a gun is better than an armed security team.

I understood your claim, and agree.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:43 PM
I've fired plenty in my day. My favorite is a .357 revolver. It has the stopping power a person needs, without too heavy of a recoil. I also loved my 3030 Winchester when I was a kid. I'm just not a total gun crazy fetishist.

Also, if you pay attention, you will notice that I won't advocate that we ban any gun. As far as gun rights go, I just want to get the guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane. The gun rights crowd actually doesn't want to do that, and froths at the mouth if ANYONE ever DARES to suggest that we actually do that.

Well I think that I will agree with you on that. I don't what the criminals to have them either. But I see not enforcing our current laws as a bigger problem than trying to make new laws.

We should have had background checks on all gun purchases, including gun shows, but the Democrats had to change Serious mental illness to mental condition, and that got sunk.

And then for some reason we stopped enforcing felony firearms laws. I don't understand that either.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 08:44 PM
I am talking about Whatukno's claims that the right wing says a single person with a gun is better than an armed security team.

Sorry my bad!

donttread
07-14-2015, 05:54 AM

Rand Paul has been saying that right along

Bo-4
07-14-2015, 10:23 AM

I love it.. go with that pair of miserable failures.

Dare ya!

Peter1469
07-14-2015, 10:47 AM
lol

donttread
07-14-2015, 07:56 PM

If anything the evidence suggest the opposite. But we are governed by evidence or common sense

zelmo1234
07-14-2015, 08:14 PM
I love it.. go with that pair of miserable failures.

Dare ya!

I don't think that a person successes will be the target of the democratic party? They don/t have any?

zelmo1234
07-14-2015, 08:16 PM
This guy scares the hell out of the Democrats they have thrown everything that they had at him 3 times and he came out on top. They are scared shitless that he will do it on a national level.

Bo-4
07-15-2015, 09:35 AM
I don't think that a person successes will be the target of the democratic party? They don/t have any?

Really? This guy's been on quite a roll of late. :cool:

http://cs.pikabu.ru/images/previews_comm/2013-04_3/13657732889490.jpg http://m.ocdn.eu/_m/00e5a803d9698f7089492c6b56b7cc91,62,37.jpg