PDA

View Full Version : Hillary showed why she will lose today

texan
07-13-2015, 05:56 PM
Big policy speech today......................

BORING BORING BORING

SHE TALKS YOU TO SLEEP. Good gosh she is boring.

One thing for sure, she will be playing the women and victim card before long. She won't win on ideas or connecting with the voters. She ranks right there with Kerry in speaking.

Also, exactly why Obama kicked her ass so badly.

Cigar
07-13-2015, 06:01 PM
HINT: Hillary ain't your problem :laugh:

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 06:07 PM
It is a shame how much showmanship is important for modern political campaigns.

hanger4
07-13-2015, 06:40 PM

So you"re a Bernie man now ?? The same Bernie the called out Obama's unemployment numbers ??

Cigar
07-13-2015, 06:59 PM
So you"re a Bernie man now ?? The same Bernie the called out Obama's unemployment numbers ??

Yep I like Bernie ... you see you don't have to agree with EVERYTHING Obama has ever said or done to a Supporter of either.

That's a big difference between Progressives and Conservatives ... with Conservatives you have to be Conservative Enough to be in the group. Which kinda explains where they are now.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:08 PM

Actually she is the only chance that the Democrats have, and they know it, unless Warren Gets in the race.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Yep I like Bernie ... you see you don't have to agree with EVERYTHING Obama has ever said or done to a Supporter of either.

That's a big difference between Progressives and Conservatives ... with Conservatives you have to be Conservative Enough to be in the group. Which kinda explains where they are now.

Actually it does, Conservatives are in control of nearly everything but the WH

Peter1469
07-13-2015, 07:17 PM

The GOP, not conservatives

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:18 PM
The GOP, not conservatives

I know that, you know that, but he sure doesn't and I enjoy poking the bear.

Safety
07-13-2015, 07:20 PM

Then, why are you whining so much?

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Actually it could be a little hard for Hillary and Bill being that have to go and testify on the 28th and 29th of the month, their Attorney lost his motion for them to be able to testify together?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/28/obamacare-sends-health-premiums-skyrocketing-by-as/?page=all

Maybe she can change her slogan to: I will be a great President once I am on parole

And the press will finally have to talk about it.

zelmo1234
07-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Then, why are you whining so much?

I just hate to see any American have to suffer and President Obama's policies have a lot of people in dire straits and they deserve better.

Bo-4
07-14-2015, 08:07 AM
Yes, the Republican candidates are bundles of excitement. I can barely contain myself when Scott Walker shows off the creepy bald spot or Lindsey Graham has a hard-on for bombing someone. And don't even get into the excitement generated by Jeb Bush and Bobby Jindal or i might have a coronary.
:biglaugh:

Mac-7
07-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Yes, the Republican candidates are bundles of excitement. I can barely contain myself when Scott Walker shows off the creepy bald spot or Lindsey Graham has a hard-on for bombing someone. And don't even get into the excitement generated by Jeb Bush and Bobby Jindal or i might have a coronary.

Dont worry about the Cookie Lady.

any candidate the Party of the Free Ride nominates gets 46-47% of the vote automatically because that's how many expect free handouts from Uncle Sam.

Bo-4
07-14-2015, 10:12 AM
Dont worry about the Cookie Lady.

any candidate the Party of the Free Ride nominates gets 46-47% of the vote automatically because that's how many expect free handouts from Uncle Sam.

Whatever you say ... Mitt. ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAjRdwuUMAAJVQ6.jpg

Ransom
07-14-2015, 10:52 AM
Here is why she'll win.

$$$

Meanwhile, all of her supporters will be moaning on about money and politics...how....corruptive it is.

texan
07-14-2015, 12:43 PM

Hint: That's why I posted the thread.

texan
07-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Whatever you say ... Mitt. ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAjRdwuUMAAJVQ6.jpg

You might want to do some election research on incumbents bo bro..............They rarely lose.

maineman
07-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Actually it could be a little hard for Hillary and Bill being that have to go and testify on the 28th and 29th of the month, their Attorney lost his motion for them to be able to testify together?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/28/obamacare-sends-health-premiums-skyrocketing-by-as/?page=all

Maybe she can change her slogan to: I will be a great President once I am on parole

And the press will finally have to talk about it.

what does your link have to do with the point you were trying to make?

Common Sense
07-14-2015, 04:42 PM
People don't want leaders and politicians...they want to be entertained.

Bob
07-14-2015, 04:48 PM
It is a shame how much showmanship is important for modern political campaigns.

George Washington did not use it nor need it.

Abe Lincoln wound it up and let it fly.

Presidents were never supposed to campaign in the first place. The theory is the job found the right person.

Thomas Jefferson, so loved by Democrats actually started this going. While he openly did not campaign, he and his group made sure his views were public and the other mans were shouted down.

Bob
07-14-2015, 05:06 PM

Question to ALL Democrats or Democrat defenders.

Why do you use emotion as the basis of your arguments.

We use facts but you use emotion.

why?

domer76
07-14-2015, 05:06 PM
I just hate to see any American have to suffer and President Obama's policies have a lot of people in dire straits and they deserve better.

Like McCain/Palin? Pfffft!

GrassrootsConservative
07-14-2015, 05:44 PM
With all due respect, what difference does it make why she will lose?

Bo-4
07-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Question to ALL Democrats or Democrat defenders.

Why do you use emotion as the basis of your arguments.

We use facts but you use emotion.

why?

THIS is the funniest post i've read all day!! THANKS

It would be meaningless to attempt an explanation so, well.. just THANK YOU!!!

Bo-4
07-14-2015, 06:05 PM
People don't want leaders and politicians...they want to be entertained.

Hi CS, I TOO want to be entertained and this election is going to be seriously entertaining.

But IMHO your view is somewhat jaded, and i'd welcome you back to said entertainment.. I'LL BUY THE POPCORN!!

Ohhh, and beer of course.