PDA

View Full Version : Are Riots and Drones Obama's Ace?

Trinnity
07-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Could he be planning a scenario under which elections could be suspended?
Why are these scenarios even being considered then?

[/URL][URL="http://www.infowars.com/dhs-prepares-for-civil-unrest-as-obama-poised-to-destroy-2nd-amendment/"]DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment (http://www.infowars.com/dhs-prepares-for-civil-unrest-as-obama-poised-to-destroy-2nd-amendment/)

Surveillance drones have a new mission. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) they will be used for “public safety”. Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the DHS, told a House Committee meeting on Homeland Security that the more than 30,000 drones that will be deployed into American skies are just arbitrarily watching out for US citizens.

DHS gears up for civil unrest prior to presidential elections
(http://rt.com/usa/news/dhs-unrest-gear-283/)

The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.
The DHS submitted a rushed solicitation to the Federal Business Opportunities site on Wednesday, which is a portal for Federal government procurement requisitions over $25,000. The request gave the potential suppliers only one day to submit their proposals and a 15-day delivery requirement to Alexandria, Virginia.

What IS going on with the ramping up on activity within the DHS? Obama does love those drones. I can't think of a better way to spark panic and riots from the public than to start a clamp down and a healthy dose of paranoia in the public.

Trinnity
07-30-2012, 09:16 AM
This is how dems (in office) think....she let it slip-

"I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won't hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover. I really hope that someone can agree with me on that," Perdue said. "You want people who don't worry about the next election."

The comment -- which came during a discussion of the economy -- perked more than a few ears. It's unclear whether Perdue, a Democrat, is serious -- but her tone was level and she asked others to support her on the idea. (Read her full remarks below.)

Read more here: http://projects.newsobserver.com/under_the_dome/perdue_suggests_suspending_congressional_elections _for_two_years_was_she_serious#storylink=cpy

Trinnity
08-03-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm bumping this because I think it's a topic to keep in mind. I don't put anything past him and in the next 90 something days, I see critical mass desperation building like a bad storm.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Do you want my opinion?

Trinnity
08-03-2012, 09:35 PM
NO

j/k

sure

Captain Obvious
08-03-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm cool with no, but since you specified.

Tabloid material, nothing more.

Trinnity
08-03-2012, 09:47 PM
I dearly hope you're right.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Wanna make a bet?

I'll give you odds.

Trinnity
08-03-2012, 10:08 PM
No way. For either of us to collect would require a breach of privacy, and I don't do bets anyway.

Besides, I don't think anything weird will happen....I'm just afraid I'll be wrong in my complacence. He is not trusted and that makes him worrisome. I think he'll do anything he can to hold on to office, if he thinks he can get away with it. I don't doubt for a minute that he was personally behind F&F and that it was an attempt to facilitate more gun control. He's scary dangerous - I firmly believe that. He CANNOT be trusted.
There are those who've said a false flag threat on his life just before the election will be launched to get him enough sympathy to get enough votes to win. I wouldn't be surprised one damn bit. I think he'll cheat this election any way he can get away with.

Do you give him credit for being honest and altruistic?

Captain Obvious
08-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Breach of privacy? What the fuck...

There is a bigger picture involved here, and suggesting that a second term POTUS candidate is going to pull some coup stunt just to gain re-election might be great forum fodder, it's baseless.

I don't trust any of them, nor should you or anyone else. There is and will be tons of shit going on behind the scenes. What you're suggesting isn't even in the realm of possibilities as far as I'm concerned.

roadmaster
08-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Wrong thread

Trinnity
08-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Breach of privacy? What the fuck...

There is a bigger picture involved here, and suggesting that a second term POTUS candidate is going to pull some coup stunt just to gain re-election might be great forum fodder, it's baseless.

I don't trust any of them, nor should you or anyone else. There is and will be tons of shit going on behind the scenes. What you're suggesting isn't even in the realm of possibilities as far as I'm concerned.I hope you're right.

Captain Obvious
08-03-2012, 10:37 PM
I usually am.

Trinnity
08-04-2012, 07:05 AM
Soooooooooo, your junk is ugly?

Captain Obvious
08-04-2012, 07:09 AM
You don't know the half of it.

Trinnity
08-04-2012, 07:12 AM
I'm intrigued though.
As a CFO yourself, what do you think of Adam Smith getting fired for embarrassing his company?

Captain Obvious
08-05-2012, 02:17 PM
I posted that in the thread, he's a douchebag and deserves being fired and the subsequent ridicule.

You reap what you sow.

Goldie Locks
08-05-2012, 02:19 PM
These domestic drones = Agenda 21

MMC
08-05-2012, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAVKG0I6XXA

I only have one Question. :laughing4:

Because we have had a few of these :satellite: since the 60's that have been keeping an eye on things. As I hear it the earlier versions were limited in their viewing compacity as the circled round the planet in Orbit. :book1:

Eventually someone would have figured it out. That hey these Satellites are not just good for watching our enemies overseas. But that we could keep an eye open over our own backyard and our own people. :tearyeyed: