PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Socialized Medicine

Cigar
07-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Today is the 47th birthday for Medicare.

Remind all of your 65+-year-old wingnut relatives that they already have socialized, government health care.

http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/health-and-fitness/35143-on-medicares-47th-birthday-67-concerned-health-professionals-lawyers-and-advocates-for-health-reform-call-on-leadership-to-immediately-expand-medicare-to-everyone.html

Now let's include everyone ... right Mitt.

Romney praises Israel's Government Paid Healthcare?http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/romney-praises-israels-socialized-health-care-sys

Goldie Locks
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
We paid into it for all those years and it was forced at the barrel of a gun...what's your point???

Chris
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Remind all of your 65+-year-old wingnut relatives that they already have socialized, government health care.

Remind them too that it's failing.

Goldie Locks
07-30-2012, 06:57 PM

It might have even been solvent without fraud and Ubama stealing from it.

PT Again
07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Fuck LBJ!!

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 07:17 PM
It's broke, idiot. As per usual, the cost estimates were off by thousands of percents.

Liberals don't learn from anything.

PT Again
07-30-2012, 07:21 PM
idiot

Liberals .

Fixed For you

Cigar
07-31-2012, 06:44 AM

Those who think that are "free" to not take it ... just see how long that line is.

Cigar
07-31-2012, 06:47 AM
Fuck LBJ!!

Here's an idea ... The US Government could always save money but asking Conservative to back up their Bull Shit with Action ... ask Conservatives over 65 to NOT take Medicare .. go ahead ... ask.

Let see if their actions back up their Bull Shit.

Go ahead ... ask a Conservative who is over 65 to not take Medicare and see what they say.

NEXT!

Mainecoons
07-31-2012, 07:17 AM
It's broke. Another one of your failures you're trying to dance away from.

NEXT!

Cigar
07-31-2012, 07:35 AM
It's broke. Another one of your failures you're trying to dance away from.

NEXT!

OK ... do your part and don't take it.

Thank you for your support.

NEXT!

Cigar
07-31-2012, 07:37 AM
Fuck LBJ!!

The last thing Conservatives are a an authority on is Funk or Funking ... hell, they are afraid of Sex and Women.

Ever wonder why?

Goldie Locks
07-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Here's an idea ... The US Government could always save money but asking Conservative to back up their Bull Shit with Action ... ask Conservatives over 65 to NOT take Medicare .. go ahead ... ask.

Go ahead ... ask a Conservative who is over 65 to not take Medicare and see what they say.

NEXT!

They stole our money and now you just want us to forget about it??? Are you insane??? Never mind, don't answer that.
Give me all my damn money back I paid in and I will happily forget it.

Cigar
07-31-2012, 02:26 PM
They stole our money and now you just want us to forget about it??? Are you insane??? Never mind, don't answer that.
Give me all my damn money back I paid in and I will happily forget it.

Thanks for helping make my point ... you're dismissed now. :)

Goldie Locks
07-31-2012, 02:29 PM

What point is that, that the government stole American taxpayers money??? Yep, you're right about that.

Jack Fate
07-31-2012, 02:35 PM

Do you pay for your own food or do the taxpayers feed you?

Cigar
07-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Do you pay for your own food or do the taxpayers feed you?

My Wife cooks and I feed myself ... and I buy the groceries ... sometimes.

Chris
07-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Those who think that are "free" to not take it ... just see how long that line is.

Scratching my head over what you're trying to say there, even after I change "that" to "they". Medicare is forced, ask Armey who's been fighting that in court. Being coerced is the problem.

Chris
07-31-2012, 05:59 PM
What point is that, that the government stole American taxpayers money??? Yep, you're right about that.

Taxation is theft. And I doubt cigar knows what his point was.

Goldie Locks
07-31-2012, 06:00 PM
Taxation is theft. And I doubt cigar knows what his point was.

Maybe because he hasn't paid into for all these years, he doesn't get it. I can understand that idiocy.

wingrider
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM

NEXT!
here is the point you are missing.. medicare along with social security is not an opt out program,, we are forced to pay into the system, therefore if you pay for something it isn't " free"

Goldie Locks
07-31-2012, 06:51 PM
here is the point you are missing.. medicare along with social security is not an opt out program,, we are forced to pay into the system, therefore if you pay for something it isn't " free"

He prolly is confusing the Medicaid he is on with Medicare.

wingrider
07-31-2012, 06:52 PM
He is prolly is confusing the Medicaid he is on with Medicare.
you could be correct