PDA

View Full Version : Hillary, Bernie, and the Democrats all agree

zelmo1234
07-14-2015, 08:22 PM
The Presidents promise to Iran that they will be allowed to acquire the Atomic Bomb

Hillary loves it, Bernie loves it.

And they are fighting Kate's law, they don't want illegal immigrants that have committed felonies, served there time and have been deported to get five additional years!

Hillary loves it Bernie loves it

So you have the wonderful pair of candidates that are sponsors of Terrorism and adding the most violent criminals.

you should be proud.

texan
07-14-2015, 08:26 PM
Good thing he called Billary to fill her in personally. I wonder if she will come out of the closet right before the election.

zelmo1234
07-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Good thing he called Billary to fill her in personally. I wonder if she will come out of the closet right before the election.

Well they do have a room all picked out for Huma

Cigar
07-14-2015, 08:54 PM
The Presidents promise to Iran that they will be allowed to acquire the Atomic Bomb

And they are fighting Kate's law, they don't want illegal immigrants that have committed felonies, served there time and have been deported to get five additional years!

So you have the wonderful pair of candidates that are sponsors of Terrorism and adding the most violent criminals.

you should be proud.

Only One is The President of The United States. :laugh:

Cigar
07-14-2015, 08:55 PM

The only thing in that closet is Second Place Republicans :laugh:

zelmo1234
07-14-2015, 09:04 PM
Only One is The President of The United States. :laugh:

You are correct I wish that he would start acting like it! Right now he is a state sponsor of terrorism.

Ethereal
07-15-2015, 05:23 AM

This seems like nothing more than a complete fabrication on your part, especially since US and Israeli intelligence say there is no evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

you should be proud.

So, if I don't support your hysterical, aggressive stance towards Iran, then that means I'm a "sponsor of terrorism"?

I suppose you want me to be monitored or even thrown in jail, then?

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 07:11 AM
Or more like a funny farm for a mental evaluation.

This seems like nothing more than a complete fabrication on your part, especially since US and Israeli intelligence say there is no evidence that Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons.

So, if I don't support your hysterical, aggressive stance towards Iran, then that means I'm a "sponsor of terrorism"?

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 07:28 AM

Yes those darn peace loving Iranians gosh darn it they are just so misunderstood.

you know the chanting of death to America, death to Israel. That is just love being expressed.

We all know they need nuclear power for there country, because where would they get another source of energy, like Oil.

I think that Peter is right on this one, While you are a great person and I see eye to eye with you on a lot of things, this is one where you need a little mental evaluation.

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 08:01 AM
that was a joke....

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 08:09 AM
that was a joke....

He knows that . E is a good person he just has a lot of issues with our government. And I get that I just disagree with him on this issue.

Common Sense
07-15-2015, 08:11 AM
I keep getting the impression that some don't understand the deal.

How does them agreeing not to make the bomb equal them "be allowed to acquire" the bomb?

What sort of retarded logic is this?

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 08:40 AM

How does them agreeing not to make the bomb equal them "be allowed to acquire" the bomb?

Because it has no teeth and no real way of verification. Unless you think that it is impossible to change things around in 24 days, which is the inspection notice that must be given.

Then if you look at the enforcement it will take years to get through before any actions are taken.

If you want to see what this style of inspection produced look no further than Iraq.

This is not a good deal, it stops nothing that Iran is doing it only provides cover.

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 08:42 AM

Or look at it this way, Iran promising to do not make the bomb is like you coming out of the shower to find your Girlfriend on the bed naked with another man, and them promising not to have sex while you are at work?

If you want to put your faith in that? go for it

Common Sense
07-15-2015, 08:42 AM
Because it has no teeth and no real way of verification. Unless you think that it is impossible to change things around in 24 days, which is the inspection notice that must be given.

Then if you look at the enforcement it will take years to get through before any actions are taken.

If you want to see what this style of inspection produced look no further than Iraq.

This is not a good deal, it stops nothing that Iran is doing it only provides cover.

So just doing nothing was the better alternative? As if the sanctions had any effect on their nuclear program or the government at all?

It's as I'm hearing doing nothing and heading to certain war is better than doing something and averting war.

maineman
07-15-2015, 09:23 AM

you should be proud.

and none of your clowns have a chance in hell of winning against us. How depressed does that make YOU feel?

maineman
07-15-2015, 09:26 AM

Iraq hadn't done diddly to make a nuke.