PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Civil War

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Get ready for it, folks. Many have suspected this was Obama's plan all along... riots in the street requiring martial law to be declared... giving him the power to cancel all elections.

In 2012, we've seen military exercises with fully-armed Blackhawk helicopters cruising downtown Chicago... and heard of drones being used to monitor US citizens.

Here's phase 3... don't be surprised. Obama won't go out peacefully.

DHS gears up for civil unrest prior to presidential elections
July 28, 2012

The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration.

http://rt.com/files/usa/news/dhs-unrest-gear-283/i2654a417a9790ac8640e80c0ed0cc8d9_usa_police.n.jpg

The DHS submitted a rushed solicitation to the Federal Business Opportunities site on Wednesday, which is a portal for Federal government procurement requisitions over $25,000. The request gave the potential suppliers only one day to submit their proposals and a 15-day delivery requirement to Alexandria, Virginia.

As the brief explains, “the objective of this effort is to procure riot gear to prepare for the 2012 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, the 2013 Presidential Inauguration and other future similar activities.”

The total amount ordered is about 150 sets of riot helmets, thigh and groin protectors, hard-shell shin guards and other riot gear.

Specifically, DHS is looking to obtain:

- “147 riot helmets” with “adjustable tactical face shield with liquid seal”
- “147 sets of upper body and shoulder protection”
- “152 sets of thigh and groin protection”
- “147 hard-shell shin guards” with “substantial protection from flying debris, non-ballistic weapons, and blows to the leg” and “optimized protective design for severe riot control or tactical situations.”
- “156 forearm protectors”
- “147 pairs of tactical gloves”

The riot gear will be worn by Federal Protective Service agents who are tasked with protecting property, grounds and buildings owned by the federal government.
The urgency of the order can be explained by the fact that there is a growing anticipation that many demonstrators will travel to the Republican National Convention (RNC), scheduled for August 27-30 in Tampa Bay, Florida, and Democratic National Convention (DNC), planned for September 3-6 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

more
(http://rt.com/usa/news/dhs-unrest-gear-283/)

Gotta love the term "Federal Protective Service" -- any chance we could form a "Civilian Protective Service" or would our govt shoot that down, too?

Captain America
07-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Seriously SMW?

The Department of Homeland Security has ordered masses of riot gear equipment to prepare for potential significant domestic riots at the Republican National Convention, Democratic National Convention and next year’s presidential inauguration. <snip> http://rt.com/usa/news/dhs-unrest-gear-283/

Given the political climate of both rightwing zealots and leftwing zealots, it would be neglectful NOT to protect the events.

The Dept. of Homeland Security seems to agree. Notice this precaution is being taken for both democrat and republican events.

How did this turn into what you are proclaiming? How did you get there from here? Enquiring minds want to know.

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Who's going to protest the Democratic National Convention... Tea Partiers?

Much ado about nothing. No sign of civil unrest... it's only make-believe.

Guess it's just a matter of wishful thinking on Barack's part. Looks like he's crossing his fingers their predictions will come true, huh?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/8498x.jpg

Cigar
07-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Get ready for it, folks. Many have suspected this was Obama's plan all along... riots in the street requiring martial law to be declared... giving him the power to cancel all elections.

In 2012, we've seen military exercises with fully-armed Blackhawk helicopters cruising downtown Chicago... and heard of drones being used to monitor US citizens.

Here's phase 3... don't be surprised. Obama won't go out peacefully.

Gotta love the term "Federal Protective Service" -- any chance we could form a "Civilian Protective Service" or would our govt shoot that down, too?

Didn't you scream Blackhawk helicopters cruising downtown Chicago a little over a month ago ... ?

You can come out from under the bed now.

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Didn't you scream Blackhawk helicopters cruising downtown Chicago a little over a month ago ... ?

You can come out from under the bed now.

Like I said... Phase 1.

No skin off my nose if you're OK with your own govt practicing to wipe out your city. Maybe you can keep skipping into Lala Land with Barack and you won't even notice!

Captain America
07-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Who's going to protest the Democratic National Convention... Tea Partiers?

Much ado about nothing. No sign of civil unrest... it's only make-believe.

Guess it's just a matter of wishful thinking on Barack's part. Looks like he's crossing his fingers their predictions will come true, huh?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/8498x.jpg

Oh my. LOL!

Cigar
07-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Like I said... Phase 1.

No skin off my nose if you're OK with your own govt practicing to wipe out your city. Maybe you can keep skipping into Lala Land with Barack and you won't even notice!

Are you on Perception Medicine ... or is the Tinfoil Hat on too tight? :)

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Are you on Perception Medicine ... or is the Tinfoil Hat on too tight? :)

You talking to me or DHS?

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Another recent DHS move to gear up was back in March of this year, when it gave the defense contractor ATK a deal to provide the DHS with 450 million .40 caliber hollow-point ammunition over a five year period.

How many American dissenters do you think 450 million hollow-point bullets could kill?

What's that you say? They only plan to use them against our enemies?

Wait... we're talking about the Dept of Homeland Security here... their enemies are US!!!

Captain America
07-30-2012, 02:28 PM
I will never forgive Obama for creating the DHS....

No wait....

Nevermind.

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I will never forgive Obama for creating the DHS....

No wait....

Nevermind.

LOL, I get it... it's Bush's fault, right?

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 03:35 PM
No, he didn't. He just gave them the bullets.

Comforting thought, eh?

:grin:

Trinnity
07-30-2012, 04:23 PM
If Obama thinks he can get away with it, he might try it.

patrickt
07-30-2012, 06:29 PM
A man is judged by the company he keeps. For President Obama, it's William Ayers, Rev. Wright, GOPHangover, Carygrant, and Cigar. Poor President Obama. He's doing the best he can, poor thing.

Goldie Locks
07-30-2012, 07:10 PM
You talking to me or DHS?

Whenever the left says tinfoil hat, you know you're on the right track.

Goldie Locks
07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
A man is judged by the company he keeps. For President Obama, it's William Ayers, Rev. Wright, GOPHangover, Carygrant, and Cigar. Poor President Obama. He's doing the best he can, poor thing.

Show me your friends and I'll show you your future.

Goldie Locks
07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
They think the American people will be jacked up enough to start the riots but it will be the jacked up left nut jobs...It will be the anarchists and the commies that set it off.

Mainecoons
07-30-2012, 07:30 PM
LOL, I get it... it's Bush's fault, right?

Yes it was and a lot of other crap too.

A pox on the Bushes!

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 08:55 PM
They think the American people will be jacked up enough to start the riots but it will be the jacked up left nut jobs...It will be the anarchists and the commies that set it off.

All BO's waiting for is a little civil unrest. He doesn't need a full-fledged civil war.

Smartmouthwoman
07-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes it was and a lot of other crap too.

A pox on the Bushes!

Watch it, MC. Those are my neighbors you're talkin about!

roadmaster
07-30-2012, 09:18 PM
All BO's waiting for is a little civil unrest. He doesn't need a full-fledged civil war.

But could end up getting one.

Mainecoons
07-31-2012, 06:33 AM
Watch it, MC. Those are my neighbors you're talkin about!

Send those bastards back to Connecticutt where they belong.

Smartmouthwoman
07-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Send those bastards back to Connecticutt where they belong.

Nope... I respect & admire them both and I'm glad they retired to Big D. Bush wasn't a perfect president, but compared to what we've got now, he was the greatest statesman to ever walk the earth.

(OK, that's a little bit of exaggeration there!) ;)