PDA

View Full Version : Darryl Issa explains the Iran deal

Bob
07-15-2015, 02:32 PM
http://www.c-span.org/video/?327091-3/washington-journal-representative-darrell-issa-rca

Clearly clicking the link takes you to CSPAN where Darryl Issa makes it clear what all of this is about.

midcan5
07-15-2015, 03:25 PM
If it is so clear please tell us. (Network where I am is too slow for video.)

Common
07-15-2015, 03:26 PM
I dont believe for one second that Iran will keep this agreement. I would like to know what plan B is if they dont.

This really solves nothing, Israel has already stated publically, israel is not bound by this agreement and will do whats necessary when necessary to defend itself. You can read between the lines of that statement easily

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 03:34 PM
I dont believe for one second that Iran will keep this agreement. I would like to know what plan B is if they dont.

This really solves nothing, Israel has already stated publically, israel is not bound by this agreement and will do whats necessary when necessary to defend itself. You can read between the lines of that statement easily

Plan B

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/5591449c6da811c950b77f22-960-643/b-2-mop-1.jpg

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 03:35 PM
I started a thread on it here somewhere. Search function blows.

Common Sense
07-15-2015, 03:41 PM
That's the thing...this deal may work or it may not, but plan B is always an option.

It's as if some people just want to go straight to plan B. As if perpetual war is a good thing.

Iran is not like Iraq. You can't occupy it.

midcan5
07-15-2015, 03:46 PM
The only alternative was more deaths from senseless wars, it's about time you guys woke up. Kerry ranks up there with Richard Holbrooke now.

The Xl
07-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Irans actions shouldn't be our business, as they aren't a threat to our country. I'm tired of Israel and the military industrial complex running our foreign policy.

Cigar
07-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Just like Lawrence O'Donnell said, at 4 years old I learned there's no comeback to Getting Something is better than nothing, but then again you're talking about The GOP.

President Obama is kicking ass and taking names in this presser
He is confident. He is addressing any conceivable concern about the Iran deal.

I'm glad to see him doing this. God knows, the RW and the Republican Party will trot anything out to defeat this deal.

domer76
07-15-2015, 09:30 PM
That's the thing...this deal may work or it may not, but plan B is always an option.

It's as if some people just want to go straight to plan B. As if perpetual war is a good thing.

We should have learned we can't occupy Iraq either

Lineman
07-16-2015, 09:56 AM
Irans actions shouldn't be our business, as they aren't a threat to our country. I'm tired of Israel and the military industrial complex running our foreign policy.

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 10:03 AM

Plan B: Sanctions will kick back in immediately. I don't get what's so complicated or "dangerous" about this deal.

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 12:56 PM
http://www.c-span.org/video/?327091-3/washington-journal-representative-darrell-issa-rca

Clearly clicking the link takes you to CSPAN where Darryl Issa makes it clear what all of this is about.

That'd be nice ... assuming that is that ANYONE took car thief, arsonist & insurance swindler Dirty Darrel seriously anymore.

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:10 PM
That'd be nice ... assuming that is that ANYONE took car thief, arsonist & insurance swindler Dirty Darrel seriously anymore.

I take him seriously. He really understands this stuff.

So, you never in your entire life did even one petty crime? I find that very hard to accept if you claim so.

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Plan B: Sanctions will kick back in immediately. I don't get what's so complicated or "dangerous" about this deal.

One question for you.

Do you support Hezbollah Bo-4

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:14 PM

You got all over me for watching RT on TV from time to time.

Q for you. Do you support Hezbollah? Common Sense

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Here is my take on Iran.

If you support Hezbollah, it is a good deal in your opinion. Because Iran does support Hezbollah.

I always wished to see proof that Iran had the scientists who could make a nuclear bomb. Then the rocket program to deliver them. Then I recall Democrats mocking President Bush saying he lied that Iran was making nuclear weapons. Then Bush announced they had stopped. Now Obama thinks they are.

I count the parties to this deal.

Russia and China are two huge players. Maybe Obama is also watching RT. Today they discussed the, apparently forgotten by Americans, aircraft lost in Ukraine using missiles fired by supposedly Russians.

The Dutch so far find no evidence to support that theory. RT says it should be looked into more.

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:23 PM
If it is so clear please tell us. (Network where I am is too slow for video.)

In a nutshell, Issa does not trust Iran. He thinks pretending Iran is a decent lovely place is deceptive. He thinks they can keep making the bomb despite this deal. He pays close attention to what Iran says on this matter.

He points out that when IAEA requests to inspect some facility, Iran can stall them for 60 days. Gives them plenty of time to hide the present.

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 01:33 PM
I take him seriously. He really understands this stuff.

So, you never in your entire life did even one petty crime? I find that very hard to accept if you claim so.

Dirty Darrell knows absolutely NOTHING about foreign policy Bob.

I never committed any felonies. Issa on the other hand was convicted of a felony gun crime, he used to steal cars with his brother, and was STRONGLY suspected of torching his own business to cash in on the insurance money (he tripled the amount of insurance a week or two earlier).

No, i do not support Hezbollah.

Bob
07-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Dirty Darrell knows absolutely NOTHING about foreign policy Bob.

I never committed any felonies. Issa on the other hand was convicted of a felony gun crime, he used to steal cars with his brother, and was STRONGLY suspected of torching his own business to cash in on the insurance money (he tripled the amount of insurance a week or two earlier).

No, i do not support Hezbollah.

I don't understand why a person that understands domestic policy is assumed to not understand foreign policy? If this country can be understood, any country can be understood.

Your problem with Issa should be on the mend. Since you could not prosecute him nor keep him in jail. Sort of reminds me of Bill Clinton. Rape did not get him behind bars.

Since you do not support Hezbollah, your foreign policy experience comes with this next question.

How can you support Iran and not support Hezbollah since they support them?

You do understand that now Iran is a pal to Obama?

Why a pal?

The deal Iran got.

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 01:55 PM
I don't understand why a person that understands domestic policy is assumed to not understand foreign policy? If this country can be understood, any country can be understood.

Your problem with Issa should be on the mend. Since you could not prosecute him nor keep him in jail. Sort of reminds me of Bill Clinton. Rape did not get him behind bars.

Since you do not support Hezbollah, your foreign policy experience comes with this next question.

How can you support Iran and not support Hezbollah since they support them?

You do understand that now Iran is a pal to Obama?

Why a pal?

The deal Iran got.

Clinton never raped anyone.He was accused by a hooker intent on making money - no evidence, never reported at the time.

Obama and his people (among which was an MIT nuclear physicist) along with many other countries negotiated a very tough deal.

No, Iran is not Obama's "pal". He trusts them as far as he can throw them.

Issa is a scuzzball.

Car theft:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/not-so-grand-behind-rep-darrell-issas-three-auto-theft-accusations/

Arson and insurance swindling:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/17/darrell-issa-new-yorker_n_809841.html

http://www.thedailynarrative.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/darrell_issa-alleged_criminal_record.jpg

Bob
07-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Clinton never raped anyone.He was accused by a hooker intent on making money - no evidence, never reported at the time.

Obama and his people (among which was an MIT nuclear physicist) along with many other countries negotiated a very tough deal.

No, Iran is not Obama's "pal". He trusts them as far as he can throw them.

Oh Clinton raped more than one woman. Bear in mind, Cosby is innocent as the pure snowfall too. LMAO

She worked for his campaign and since he was running for AG, she trusted that he asked her to his room on official business. After the rape, she told a very good girlfriend and in fact told her husband.

By the way, here in CA they can arrest you on gun charges over merely having a gun in your car.

I have read all this crap on Issa from other loyalist Democrats. I knew all this before you sent it to me.

Still, he was elected so apparently the voters did not believe this about Issa.

Same way you don't believe Clinton raped women.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 02:26 PM
Oh Clinton raped more than one woman. Bear in mind, Cosby is innocent as the pure snowfall too. LMAO

She worked for his campaign and since he was running for AG, she trusted that he asked her to his room on official business. After the rape, she told a very good girlfriend and in fact told her husband.

By the way, here in CA they can arrest you on gun charges over merely having a gun in your car.

I have read all this crap on Issa from other loyalist Democrats. I knew all this before you sent it to me.

Still, he was elected so apparently the voters did not believe this about Issa.

Same way you don't believe Clinton raped women.

Can you please provide the Linked where Clinton raped more than one woman?

Bob
07-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Can you please provide the Linked where Clinton raped more than one woman?

Don't you mean please, pretty please?

One place to find out about this is in the Democrat lawyers own book.

http://www.amazon.com/Sellout-Inside-President-Clintons-Impeachment/dp/0895261952

I believe the rapes are in this book that you now have the link to.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 02:43 PM
Don't you mean please, pretty please?

One place to find out about this is in the Democrat lawyers own book.

http://www.amazon.com/Sellout-Inside-President-Clintons-Impeachment/dp/0895261952

I believe the rapes are in this book that you now have the link to.

Usually Rape Evidence and Convictions arn't found in Books ... but nice try.

Bob
07-16-2015, 02:51 PM

So long as you refuse to read the book by the Democrat lawyer, you won't know the truth.

But I did not say Clinton got convicted.

Bob
07-16-2015, 02:55 PM
]By Christopher B. Jonnes (http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1796BFN7L774T/ref=cm_cr_dp_pdp) on November 16, 2000
Anyone who cares enough about freedom and democracy to take the time to cast a vote must read David Schippers' book, "Sell Out." Schippers establishes himself as a fair and independent thinker with high integrity, and then proceeds to tell the true story behind the impeachment of Bill Clinton, revealing the liars and cowards on both sides of the aisle. It's good reading.
But the real story in this book is the revelation on what Schippers was working on before Zippergate pushed it to the sidelines. To this he devotes a few dozen pages early in the book in which he details his investigation of Al Gore's activities with the INS prior to the 1996 election. In an effort to expedite the naturalization of one million immigrants who might be more likely to vote Democratic, Team Gore pressured the INS to suspend standard background check procedures on applicants for US citizenship. The result was 75,000 convicted felons naturalized--20% of whom had re-offended as US citizens within two years--and another 168,000 naturalized without proper fingerprinting and FBI criminal history checks. Clinton/Gore imported criminals to maintain power. Literally thousands of US citizens were needlessly robbed, raped, and murdered as a result.
In light of the other Democratic voter fraud allegations such as giving away cigarettes in Milwaukee, touring the jails to register misdemeanor crooks, and the mysterious disappearing 50,000-vote Bush lead in Florida late on election night, the INS debacle is something worth reading about. Most people have never heard this story. The mainstream Press won't touch it. This is arguably the worst political offense ever committed in this country, if true. Schippers, a life-long Democrat who voted twice for Clinton, shares the facts and makes a convincing case. --Christopher Bonn Jonnes, author of Wake Up Dead.

del
07-16-2015, 03:06 PM
issa couldn't explain a blackjack deal, let alone the one with iran

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 03:07 PM

Bob is real close to getting relegated to Mac territory .. but i digress.

Oh D'OH -- that kind of went without saying huh? :D

Bo-4
07-16-2015, 03:09 PM

He is however, well versed in tripling the insurance policy on his business and then torching it a week later.

AND getting away with it!

;-)

OGIS
07-17-2015, 11:54 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by del http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1180606#post1180606)

I wish Issa would explain the "suicide" of Irv Rubin and the (similar fate) murder of Earl Krugel. Issa has always struck me as a particularly vindictive person. And his early background is... interesting.