PDA

View Full Version : No national coverage?

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 06:16 PM
http://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclusive-woman-allegedly-attacked-by-group-near-uofc-campus/841913/

"They were walking around both sides of the vehicle - in the front, in the back - and as they were walking across, they were hitting my car, using racial slurs and telling me that I didn't belong in their neighborhood because I was white," Pedersen said.

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 08:30 PM
well that really doesn't fit the narratie you racist you.

exotix
07-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Why would it be national coverage ... just another day in todays' America.

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 09:16 PM
Why would it be national coverage ... just another day in todays' America.

Yup! #WhitesDoNotMater

del
07-15-2015, 09:17 PM
Yup! #WhitesDoNotMater

tissue?

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 10:43 PM
tissue?

Why? Sarcasm on high. So from the left it is justified but anyone else is crying?

del
07-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Why? Sarcasm on high. So from the left it is justified but anyone else is crying?

whiny white guys really need to grow the fuck up and quit pretending their victims

if the shoe fits, sport, lace it up

Safety
07-15-2015, 10:51 PM
http://abc7chicago.com/news/abc7-exclusive-woman-allegedly-attacked-by-group-near-uofc-campus/841913/

Seems the perpetrators were caught, arrested, and will go to court, and most likely see some jail time. Seems like the system worked as designed, no?

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 10:55 PM
whiny white guys really need to grow the $#@! up and quit pretending their victims

if the shoe fits, sport, lace it up

Lemme see? Nice house in the country, truck, car, 2x SUVs, Motorcycle that I just do not ride, small boat, ATV, frame buggy,..

Couple of degrees, grad school,..

I am no victim! I also did not graduate HS, grew up poor and I have college loans.

So you need to consider some people are just pissed off as hell and they are just telling it like it is.

del
07-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Lemme see? Nice house in the country, truck, car, 2x SUVs, Motorcycle that I just do not ride, small boat, ATV, frame buggy,..

I am no victim! I also did not graduate HS, grew up poor and I have college loans.

So you need to consider some people are just pissed off as hell and they are just telling it like it is.

pissed off as hell and whining like a bitch

yeah, i got it lol

Safety

...think about how much more liquid assets you would have if you didn't have all the toys...I mean boat stands for bust. out. another. thousand.

Common
Archer you have some issues it seems. No matter what you produce showing blacks being racist. Somewhere else in america theres alot more white people hating on blacks and doing much more subtle racist acts. You know that yourself.

del
07-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Seems the perpetrators were caught, arrested, and will go to court, and most likely see some jail time. Seems like the system worked as designed, no?

but, but... it wasn't on nbc nightly news

waaaaaaaaaah

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 11:00 PM

Oh not systemic here as far as the authorities go. It is pretty much the same theme I have in a couple of other threads. In a nut shell people are nasty no matter the race and this baiting that is constantly done by the media and the government is getting old.

Safety
07-15-2015, 11:01 PM
Oh not systemic here as far as the authorities go. It is pretty much the same theme I have in a couple of other threads. In a nut shell people are nasty no matter the race and this baiting that is constantly done by the media and the government is getting old.

But it sells, and it gets votes.

You don't expect it to change anytime soon, do you?

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Archer you have some issues it seems. No matter what you produce showing blacks being racist. Somewhere else in america theres alot more white people hating on blacks and doing much more subtle racist acts. You know that yourself.

Really? Do you know this or is it because you are told this? I mean the MSM shy's away from it. The president does not address it unless it suits his narrative.

Look at the other two threads I have about what is not mentioned. How the hell is a young black man supposed to feel if they do not know better from education in real history or personal experience?

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 11:05 PM
But it sells, and it gets votes.

You don't expect it to change anytime soon, do you?

And it keeps the racial divide.

Safety
07-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Really? Do you know this or is it because you are told this? I mean the MSM shy's away from it. The president does not address it unless it suits his narrative.

Look at the other two threads I have about what is not mentioned. How the hell is a young black man supposed to feel if they do not know better from education in real history or personal experience?

Ask one....

Safety
07-15-2015, 11:06 PM
And it keeps the racial divide.

It definitely plays a part.

Archer0915
07-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Ask one....

Got no young black friends but most of us older guys, black and white, see it pretty much the same. Buncha bullshit.

xtranne
07-16-2015, 12:20 AM
I wish all races could get along.

Archer0915
07-16-2015, 08:25 AM
...think about how much more liquid assets you would have if you didn't have all the toys...I mean boat stands for bust. out. another. thousand.

Note I said small! I am not into throwing money out. The boat only has a trolling motor and is just for fishing ponds and some areas of the reservoir. I might have 600 total in it and the motor.

I am happy with what I have. You will not hear me crying about it.

But the toys are paid for, all but one. They are worth more to me as they are, selling them gains me nothing.