PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood exec, fetal body parts subject of controversial video

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

texan
07-15-2015, 07:57 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/15/health/planned-parenthood-undercover-video/

Wonder how they hide this on their P&L? Such liars and so crooked......Not to mention the morals aspect of this group.

Chris
07-15-2015, 07:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=127&v=jjxwVuozMnU

Mac-7
07-15-2015, 08:05 PM
No anything-goes libertine is going to care if they are killing unborn babies for body parts or not.

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 08:20 PM
They are part of the DNC base. The DoJ will not be permitted to investigate possible crimes.

Tahuyaman
07-15-2015, 08:24 PM
The pro abortion people claim an aborted baby is not viable life. They sure seem viable enough to harvest and sell their organs.

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 08:26 PM
what I don't get is blacks supporting planned parenthood. They abort about 50 percent of their unborn. and PP sells the baby hearts and livers specifically. WHAT in God's name are they using them for. I shudder to think.

magicmike
07-15-2015, 08:29 PM

Wonder how they hide this on their P&L? Such liars and so crooked......Not to mention the morals aspect of this group.

Liars? Criminal? Guess what lying criminal is behind that ten year old video?

The controversy prompted questions about the nature of the Center for Medical Progress, which describes itself as “a group of citizen journalists dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances.” The organization’s Twitter and Facebook accounts are both just a few months old, and the only videos found on the group’s YouTube page are the two shown above, even though the organization has supposedly been engaged in a three-year long investigation. The group’s web site (https://web.archive.org/web/20130713062844/http://centerformedicalprogress.org) also initially presented nothing more than standard stem cell research-related articles from mid-2013 onwards, until it suddenly switched to its current “investigative” form.
An individual named David Daleiden (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JM_u6DPHz4oJ:liveactionnews.org/pp-defunding-round-up/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us) has been widely credited (http://www.newsweek.com/after-video-accuses-planned-parenthood-selling-body-parts-bobby-jindal-353828) as the “leader” of the Center for Medical Progress. While Daleiden’s (http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/david-daleiden-james-okeefe.jpg) online footprint is minimal, a 2009 Claremont University article (http://www.claremontconservative.com/2009_09_15_archive.html) (penned by fellow conservative activist Chuck Johnson) reported:

James O’Keefe is a friend of David Daleiden’s. O’Keefe and Hannah Giles have been going coast to coast documenting instances of ACORN employees willingly giving advice on how to avoid paying taxes and shielding a would be pimp (running for congress) and a prostitutent from the watchful eye of the law. They’ve brought their investigation to New York City, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.
O’Keefe came to prominence in 2009 after he produced “egregiously misleading (http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/andrew-breitbart-and-james-okeefe-ruined-him-and-now-he-gets-100-000/273841/)” and “severely edited (http://gawker.com/5508190/okeefe-and-breitbart-acorn-videos-severely-edited)” videos targeting agencies such as ACORN:

Videotapes secretly recorded and severely edited by O’Keefe seemed to show ACORN employees encouraging a “pimp” (O’Keefe) and his “prostitute,” actually a Florida college student named Hannah Miles, in conversations involving prostitution by underage girls, human trafficking and cheating on taxes. Those videos created a media sensation.

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/#PprYmSLyWTw8lCV3.99

magicmike
07-15-2015, 08:30 PM
Suckers!

Chris
07-15-2015, 08:44 PM

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/#PprYmSLyWTw8lCV3.99[/FONT][/COLOR]

Uh, magic, better read more closely, snopes does not discredit the video.

Chris
07-15-2015, 08:45 PM
No anything-goes libertine is going to care if they are killing unborn babies for body parts or not.

Exactly who are you addressing, mac?

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 08:53 PM

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/pp-baby-parts-sale/#PprYmSLyWTw8lCV3.99[/FONT][/COLOR]

From your link:

UNDETERMINED

Private Pickle
Suckers!

Mirror! Quick!

magicmike
Uh, magic, better read more closely, snopes does not discredit the video.

They don't endorse it either, they say it's unfounded then pass on the connection to okeefe

magicmike
07-15-2015, 08:54 PM
From your link:

UNDETERMINED

Mirror! Quick!
Suckers

Captain Obvious
07-15-2015, 08:54 PM
McDonalds might be interested in this venture

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 08:55 PM
Suckers

Ummmm....

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 08:59 PM
you get one of the PP butchers on video admitting to and gushing over the desirability of a dead baby's heart and you don't believe your own lying eyes?

Chris
07-15-2015, 08:59 PM
They don't endorse it either, they say it's unfounded then pass on the connection to okeefe

There's no need then for you to try and derail the thread with your bullshit suckers as that's dishonest.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 09:03 PM
you get one of the PP butchers on video admitting to and gushing over the desirability of a dead baby's heart and you don't believe your own lying eyes?

Well if it's true is it illegal?

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 09:05 PM
I can't believe that anyone on the left would try to defend this. It explains why the video a few years ago, showed the video of them pressuring the women to get an abortion.

They must be defunded and closed down.

del
07-15-2015, 09:11 PM
p.t. barnum was right, albeit a little conservative in his estimate

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 09:14 PM
Well if it's true is it illegal?

is that your defense.

Chris
07-15-2015, 09:17 PM
p.t. barnum was right, albeit a little conservative in his estimate

So you believe magic who mistook what snopes said.

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 09:17 PM
You know what you've just incentivized. Killing women for their unborn to sell their body parts.

the only good baby is a harvested baby.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2015, 09:18 PM
You know what you've just incentivized. Killing women for their unborn to sell their body parts.

What chapter was that in Rush Revere?

:biglaugh:

Calypso Jones
07-15-2015, 09:19 PM
What chapter was that in Rush Revere?

:biglaugh:

weak, dude.

You spend entirely too much time in hilarity. I'd ask a doctor about that if I were you.

del
07-15-2015, 09:20 PM

no, but that's a fine effort on your part, bubbeleh

i read the snopes bit in its entirety yesterday, and they may not be willing to determine it's bullshit, but i am.

now, please, return to the circle.

Peter1469
07-15-2015, 09:21 PM
Just think how much money they would get if they got a hold of an albino fetus.

zelmo1234
07-15-2015, 09:21 PM
If in any way you can justify this in your mind? You are a sick Fuck!

these are children and Yes selling body parts is illegal.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2015, 09:22 PM
weak, dude.

You spend entirely too much time in hilarity. I'd ask a doctor about that if I were you.

Better go make sure the elves weren't fucking with your tin foil and duct tape cache.

Chris
07-15-2015, 09:22 PM

The video is not about killing women, mothers, but aborting babies and PP selling the babies' parts.

Captain Obvious
07-15-2015, 09:25 PM
The video is not about killing women, mothers, but aborting babies and PP selling the babies' parts.

You need to have a creative mind like CJ.

Maybe you should read Rush Revere.

Redrose
07-15-2015, 10:21 PM

That woman is a physician, she took the Hipocratic Oath. She sat there, eating and drinking and discussing ripping a fetus apart, and trying to avoid crushing the organs that are in demand. When she said the head "doesn't come out intact" I almost vomited. That is a being with feelings, it can feel pain.

I am now 100% against ALL abortions, ALL abortions, and I hope the Republican Congress will work diligently to repeal Roe v Wade and ban ALL abortions.

We have allowed that procedure and the barbarians who perform that procedure to drag our morality into the gutter. Enough is enough.

Use a rubber, a diaphram, an IUD, abstain, or just keep your freaking legs closed.

Adoption is always an option.

The same people advocating abortion are ever so vocal about capital punishment. It's too cruel. Sure, putting a murderer to sleep is cruel. HORSE $HIT!! Ripping a baby apart with forceps is cruel.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 10:26 PM
FYI donating little iddy bitty baby parts is legal.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 10:26 PM
is that your defense.

That was my question.

Tahuyaman
07-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Suckers!

Looks like you are the sucker. As incredible, or a dispicable as it is, this story is completely true.

Redrose
07-15-2015, 10:46 PM

Yes that is true. When my third baby was born with a serious almost always fatal heart defect, they asked if I wanted to donate her body. I am a doner. So is my husband. That is a totally separate issue.

Donating organs and tissue from a person who is basically dead is not the same as literally ripping apart a living fetus, late second trimester, in an abortion that will kill the fetus. Mutilating that body and being selective which parts are not to be crushed is barbaric. The market she said is big for livers, lungs and tissue.

I had an amniocentesis when I was 17 weeks pregnant. They stick a huge needle through your navel to get amniotic fluid to check for genetic abnormalities. I was awake throughout the procedure. It hurt like hell. I watched the monitor as did the doctor. The fetus was clearly visable. He was trying not to prick the fetus with the massive needle which is several inches long. The fetus was aware something was going on and was agitated and moving around. He did accidently stick her with the needle across her belly, we could see her jump and react to the stab in obvious pain. When she was born, she had the triple scar dent on her belly from the needle. She is 32 and the scar is still visible.

Fetuses feel pain. Donating body parts is not the same as taking them from a fetus you are killing.

southwest88
07-15-2015, 10:53 PM
I can't believe that anyone on the left would try to defend this. It explains why the video a few years ago, showed the video of them pressuring the women to get an abortion.

They must be defunded and closed down.

1. This is the kind of story that makes me glad I'm not a 24/7 pundit & have to utter profundities on schedule. I'm waiting for the smoke to clear.

2. Why are the major media not biting on this? Is it the shakiness of the story? The reputation of the Medical Center? The ID of the author of the piece? Yah, I hear the cries of media conspiracy - which may have been possible in the 1970s. I don't think it's possible now, with blogging & many-to-many interactive media.

3. Something is wrong with this story, but I can't tell what. The many eyes & hands & feet of the media-capable will have to get out there & dig into the story. The MSM may also root around - if they can be persuaded that there's a story somewhere in all this mess.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 11:10 PM
Yes that is true. When my third baby was born with a serious almost always fatal heart defect, they asked if I wanted to donate her body. I am a doner. So is my husband. That is a totally separate issue.

Donating organs and tissue from a person who is basically dead is not the same as literally ripping apart a living fetus, late second trimester, in an abortion that will kill the fetus. Mutilating that body and being selective which parts are not to be crushed is barbaric. The market she said is big for livers, lungs and tissue.

I had an amniocentesis when I was 17 weeks pregnant. They stick a huge needle through your navel to get amniotic fluid to check for genetic abnormalities. I was awake throughout the procedure. It hurt like hell. I watched the monitor as did the doctor. The fetus was clearly visable. He was trying not to prick the fetus with the massive needle which is several inches long. The fetus was aware something was going on and was agitated and moving around. He did accidently stick her with the needle across her belly, we could see her jump and react to the stab in obvious pain. When she was born, she had the triple scar dent on her belly from the needle. She is 32 and the scar is still visible.

Fetuses feel pain. Donating body parts is not the same as taking them from a fetus you are killing.

So you want the already dead fetuses to be thrown out with the rest of the unusable parts?

That kinda seems contradictory in my opinion.

silvereyes
07-15-2015, 11:20 PM
what I don't get is blacks supporting planned parenthood. They abort about 50 percent of their unborn. and PP sells the baby hearts and livers specifically. WHAT in God's name are they using them for. I shudder to think.
Interesting: I shudder when you start thinking too. And posting.

Redrose
07-15-2015, 11:26 PM
So you want the already dead fetuses to be thrown out with the rest of the unusable parts?

That kinda seems contradictory in my opinion.

The fetus is ALIVE when they start ripping it apart. Harvesting organs has to be done before the body is dead. Once its dead, nothing is salvageable. My neighbor died last December, her husband had to OK pulling the plug on her. She was an organ doner. The very moment they pulled the plug she was out being harvested. These tiny fetuses are still feeling injury. I had a preemie, 4 lbs. when she came home at a month old. I watched that tiny creature grow and thrive and become an adult.

Abortion is murder.

Donating organs and tissue is legal. Selling body parts is a felony. Apples and oranges.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 11:38 PM
The fetus is ALIVE when they start ripping it apart. Harvesting organs has to be done before the body is dead. Once its dead, nothing is salvageable. My neighbor died last December, her husband had to OK pulling the plug on her. She was an organ doner. The very moment they pulled the plug she was out being harvested. These tiny fetuses are still feeling injury. I had a preemie, 4 lbs. when she came home at a month old. I watched that tiny creature grow and thrive and become an adult.

Abortion is murder.

Donating organs and tissue is legal. Selling body parts is a felony. Apples and oranges.

Regardless of your opinion on abortion it is currently legal and being practiced. Shouldn't the remains be put to good use?

1751_Texan
07-15-2015, 11:41 PM

If you watch the complete unedited video or read the transcript, you will see that the discussion of retrieving fetal organs was after the PP doctor was pressed IF fetal organs could be harvested ....for the purpose of medical researchers request the need.

Late term abortions are extremely rare. 99% of abortions are performed in the 1st trimester....well before and organ is formed. Fetal tissue is what is harvested for medical research is permissible by law.

1751_Texan
07-15-2015, 11:46 PM

Abortion is murder.

Donating fetal tissue is legal. Charging for the processing, storage, and shipment of samples to researchers is also allowed by the law.

If abortion is murder it is permissible by law and protected by the US Constitution.

Redrose
07-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Regardless of your opinion on abortion it is currently legal and being practiced. Shouldn't the remains be put to good use?

Do you realize what they are doing?

I'm all for donor organs, tissue, eyes, whatever, but not from a fetus being ripped apart.

Yes that procedure is being done and is legal. Even though I'm Catholic, I had the opinion not ban all abortions. Abortions to save the mother I say should remain, even though the Church says no. I'm personally against it for myself, but I will not impose my religious belief on others. There will always be a need for abortion, we can't have back ally butchers. I feel that procedure should be done only in the first few weeks, 6 or less. Once you get into the second trimester, like my baby in the amnio test, they can feel pain. There is no way I can condone that for any reason.

Infant doner parts can be obtained from babies that are sickly and taken off support or who are injured in accidents and will die.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 11:52 PM
Doesn't anyone here think between $30-$100 is a little on the light side for black market organs?

Pretty sure she was talking about the shipping and handling as well as the harvesting.

Private Pickle
07-15-2015, 11:53 PM
Do you realize what they are doing?

I'm all for donor organs, tissue, eyes, whatever, but not from a fetus being ripped apart.

Yes that procedure is being done and is legal. Even though I'm Catholic, I had the opinion not ban all abortions. Abortions to save the mother I say should remain, even though the Church says no. I'm personally against it for myself, but I will not impose my religious belief on others. There will always be a need for abortion, we can't have back ally butchers. I feel that procedure should be done only in the first few weeks, 6 or less. Once you get into the second trimester, like my baby in the amnio test, they can feel pain. There is no way I can condone that for any reason.

Infant doner parts can be obtained from babies that are sickly and taken off support or who are injured in accidents and will die.

Yeah I understand. My question stills stands and your feeling/opinion on abortion is off topic.

Redrose
07-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Yeah I understand. My question stills stands and your feeling/opinion on abortion is off topic.

Sure it is.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Sure it is.

OK in that case this is how I see your stance:

Because in your opinion, abortion is murder then you find it more moral to throw away the useable parts of a fetus rather then potentially help medical science and or another, living, baby.

xtranne
07-16-2015, 12:21 AM
I look at it all as tragic.

zelmo1234
07-16-2015, 04:57 AM

Selling them is not!

zelmo1234
07-16-2015, 05:04 AM
If you watch the complete unedited video or read the transcript, you will see that the discussion of retrieving fetal organs was after the PP doctor was pressed IF fetal organs could be harvested ....for the purpose of medical researchers request the need.

Late term abortions are extremely rare. 99% of abortions are performed in the 1st trimester....well before and organ is formed. Fetal tissue is what is harvested for medical research is permissible by law.

The are selling it for profit? That is not legal. Thank goodness congress is taking this up. Planed parenthood should not receive one dime of public money. with the ACA there is no reason for it.

Peter1469
07-16-2015, 06:36 AM
The are selling it for profit? That is not legal. Thank goodness congress is taking this up. Planed parenthood should not receive one dime of public money. with the ACA there is no reason for it.

They are part of the regime's base. They could use them in Satanic sacrifices and be right as rain.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 08:57 AM
Selling them is not!

You seriously think you can get illegal baby parts for $30?

texan
07-16-2015, 09:08 AM
FYI the federal laws also state that you cannot alter the abortion procedure from the standard procedure without the mothers consent. The standard procedure for abortions destroys the ability of harvesting body parts.

1. Are they using deceptive trade practices to get this procedures changed?
2. Is the mother aware?
3. It would seem odd they could keep this quiet for so long if it were wide spread but I guess possible. It needs to be looked into.

Last thing libs, this is video not some accusation. One of the Doctors stated this, that's hardly the messengers problem. You should want to make sure this is looked into for moralities sake. Is the report true and if so whats going on, why wouldn't you want to know?

southwest88
07-16-2015, 11:37 AM

See http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419

"3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

"Research (http://mediamatters.org/research) July 14, 2015 10:15 PM EDT ››› ALEXANDREA BOGUHN & HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

2342 (http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419#disqus_thread)http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-comments.png
http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-print.png (http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419#) http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-email.png (http://mediamatters.org/email/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419)
"A deceptive video from a conservative group purports to show a Planned Parenthood official discussing prices for the illegal sale of fetal tissue from abortions. But the full, unedited footage and transcript released by the group undermines their sensationalist claims, showing at least three crucial edits that reveal the Planned Parenthood official was instead discussing the reimbursement cost for consensual, legal tissue donations.

"Conservative Group Claims Planned Parenthood "Sells The Body Parts Of Aborted Fetuses"

"Center For Medical Progress: Video Proves Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts." In a July 14 video, The Center for Medical Progress claimed to have recorded Planned Parenthood Federation of America's Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola discussing how the organization "sells the body parts of aborted fetuses." The nearly 9-minute video and an accompanying press release claimed that the organization was in violation of 42 U.S.C. 289g-2, a federal law regulating the use and sale of fetal tissue. According to the organization's press release:"

(My emphasis - Details @ the URL)

Interesting reading, while waiting for a good breeze to blow away the smoke.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 11:47 AM
That woman is a physician, she took the Hipocratic Oath. She sat there, eating and drinking and discussing ripping a fetus apart, and trying to avoid crushing the organs that are in demand. When she said the head "doesn't come out intact" I almost vomited. That is a being with feelings, it can feel pain.

I am now 100% against ALL abortions, ALL abortions, and I hope the Republican Congress will work diligently to repeal Roe v Wade and ban ALL abortions.

We have allowed that procedure and the barbarians who perform that procedure to drag our morality into the gutter. Enough is enough.

Use a rubber, a diaphram, an IUD, abstain, or just keep your freaking legs closed.

Adoption is always an option.

The same people advocating abortion are ever so vocal about capital punishment. It's too cruel. Sure, putting a murderer to sleep is cruel. HORSE $HIT!! Ripping a baby apart with forceps is cruel.
The leftists defend ripping live babies apart for profit. The Democratic Party is a death party. Look around here and see who defends murder, holocaust, on a grand scale. It will be the usual suspects.

Chris
07-16-2015, 11:57 AM
See http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419

"3 Deceptive Edits In The Video Claiming Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts"

"Research (http://mediamatters.org/research) July 14, 2015 10:15 PM EDT ››› ALEXANDREA BOGUHN & HANNAH GROCH-BEGLEY

2342 (http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419#disqus_thread)http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-comments.png
http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-print.png (http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419#) http://mediamatters.org/layout/icon-email.png (http://mediamatters.org/email/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419)
"A deceptive video from a conservative group purports to show a Planned Parenthood official discussing prices for the illegal sale of fetal tissue from abortions. But the full, unedited footage and transcript released by the group undermines their sensationalist claims, showing at least three crucial edits that reveal the Planned Parenthood official was instead discussing the reimbursement cost for consensual, legal tissue donations.

"Conservative Group Claims Planned Parenthood "Sells The Body Parts Of Aborted Fetuses"

"Center For Medical Progress: Video Proves Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts." In a July 14 video, The Center for Medical Progress claimed to have recorded Planned Parenthood Federation of America's Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola discussing how the organization "sells the body parts of aborted fetuses." The nearly 9-minute video and an accompanying press release claimed that the organization was in violation of 42 U.S.C. 289g-2, a federal law regulating the use and sale of fetal tissue. According to the organization's press release:"

(My emphasis - Details @ the URL)

Interesting reading, while waiting for a good breeze to blow away the smoke.

Two things seem to be focused on in the mediamatters column. One, is that there's a great deal more detail discussing who does the exchanges, PP as an organization or its affiliates, than is in the released video. Two, is whether or not PP profits above and beyond "payment for reasonable expenses occasioned by the actual retrieval, storage, preparation, and transportation of the tissues."

Neither really questions what PP is doing with the tissue of aborted babies.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Selling them is not!

Right...we've established that...

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 12:12 PM
The leftists defend ripping live babies apart for profit. The Democratic Party is a death party. Look around here and see who defends murder, holocaust, on a grand scale. It will be the usual suspects.

Off topic. If you read the OP it's not about the legality or morality of abortion.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 12:20 PM

Funny how the Title says Fetal Baby Parts ... and the story is about Fetal Tissue. :huh:

... and now, after The Conservative Editing and Spin ... The Truth ...

Please don't continue reading if you're afraid of the Truth

The Real Story Behind That Video Of An Abortion Doctor Discussing Harvesting OrgansThe video was misleading, Planned Parenthood said in a statement (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/statement-from-planned-parenthood-on-new-undercover-video), and the doctor was talking “about standard reimbursement fees for costs associated with tissue donation programs.”

ut these scientists argue that research with fetal tissues is conducted ethically, with payments simply covering the cost of handling and shipping the samples. Each abortion involves a wrenching decision for the woman concerned, Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, also in La Jolla, told BuzzFeed News.
But once that decision is made, he said, “there are opportunities to use the tissue, so that somebody may be able to benefit from it.”

Snyder was the first researcher to isolate human neural stem cells, which can develop into cells that may one day be used to help fix damaged brains. And he extracted those cells from fetal tissue.

“It’s anguishing for everybody. But it’s not unethical and there are rules around it,” Snyder said.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danvergano/fetal-tissue-in-research

Chris
07-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Funny how the Title says Fetal Baby Parts ... and the story is about Fetal Tissue. :huh:

The Real Story Behind That Video Of An Abortion Doctor Discussing Harvesting OrgansThe video was misleading, Planned Parenthood said in a statement (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/statement-from-planned-parenthood-on-new-undercover-video), and the doctor was talking “about standard reimbursement fees for costs associated with tissue donation programs.”

ut these scientists argue that research with fetal tissues is conducted ethically, with payments simply covering the cost of handling and shipping the samples. Each abortion involves a wrenching decision for the woman concerned, Evan Snyder of the Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, also in La Jolla, told BuzzFeed News.
But once that decision is made, he said, “there are opportunities to use the tissue, so that somebody may be able to benefit from it.”

Snyder was the first researcher to isolate human neural stem cells, which can develop into cells that may one day be used to help fix damaged brains. And he extracted those cells from fetal tissue.

“It’s anguishing for everybody. But it’s not unethical and there are rules around it,” Snyder said.

What, is your entire argument based on whether you use the word fetus or baby? Mere semantics.

And the story was not misleading in how PP sells the tissue of aborted babies. Even PP admits that: “about standard reimbursement fees for costs associated with tissue donation programs.”

Oh, so he's the judge? Don;t think so. Society is.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Off topic. If you read the OP it's not about the legality or morality of abortion.
It is precisely on topic. Planned Parenthood, an arm of the democratic party, is ripping live babies apart to sell their organs and other tissues. Just observe who comes to their defense.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 12:48 PM

The Real Story Behind That Video Of An Abortion Doctor Discussing Harvesting Organs

The video was misleading, Planned Parenthood said in a statement (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/statement-from-planned-parenthood-on-new-undercover-video), and the doctor was talking “about standard reimbursement fees for costs associated with tissue donation programs.”

How do you feel about Planned Parenthood ripping apart live black babies in order to sell pieces? Would it make a difference if the ghouls had a confederate flag in the room?

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 12:50 PM

I believe this is fine since they are not flying the Confederate flag.

1751_Texan
07-16-2015, 12:50 PM
What, is your entire argument based on whether you use the word fetus or baby? Mere semantics.

And the story was not misleading in how PP sells the tissue of aborted babies. Even PP admits that: “about standard reimbursement fees for costs associated with tissue donation programs.”

Oh, so he's the judge? Don;t think so. Society is.

Charging the researcher for costs associated with the processing and shipment of the specimen is also lawful. The entire video was about the procurement of fetal tissue for research.

I don't know nothing about no babies....

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 12:53 PM
It is precisely on topic. Planned Parenthood, an arm of the democratic party, is ripping live babies apart to sell their organs and other tissues. Just observe who comes to their defense.

Ummm....no...just about on every count...

Fact:

PP is not an arm of the democratic party.

Fact:

Abortion is not just a "racket" to sell baby parts.

Fact:

You'll call me a liberal in 3, 2, 1....

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Charging the researcher for costs associated with the processing and shipment of the specimen is also lawful. The entire video was about the procurement of fetal tissue for research.

Of course not. Ripping a live human being apart for parts is not a big deal as long as you avert your eyes.

1751_Texan

PP was ripping Live Babies come from mothers...WOW How did PP get away with this...NOBODY called the cops?

Cigar
How do you feel about Planned Parenthood ripping apart live black babies in order to sell pieces? Would it make a difference if the ghouls had a confederate flag in the room?

Yep ... :grin:

Cigar
07-16-2015, 12:55 PM

I think they really don't know the difference ... :laugh:

1751_Texan
07-16-2015, 12:57 PM

Of course they do...but like their bankrupt leadership, making foolish statements at the mic is all they have.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Fact:
Fact:
Fact:
Of course Planned Parenthood is an arm of the democratic party. It has the same ends.
Your second "fact" is a straw man. It may not JUST be a racket to sell ripped apart babies but that is what they are doing.
Third, if you are not a liberal you do walk, quack and smell just like one. Only you know for sure. I can only guess based upon observations.

And you are supporting ripping apart live babies.

Chris
07-16-2015, 12:59 PM

So profits are made. Thanks.

Babies are aborted, that's where the tissue comes from that we're talking about here. Does it assuage your feelings to call it a fetus instead?

Chris
07-16-2015, 01:00 PM

Just don't want to sweep the facts under the table with semantic games is all.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 01:00 PM
PP was ripping Live Babies come from mothers...WOW How did PP get away with this...NOBODY called the cops?
Planned Parenthood is an arm of the Democratic Party. One can get away with ghoulish activities as long as one is part of the right Party, the Democratic Party, the Death Party. Any crime is acceptable as long as one carries the Party Card.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Yep ... :grin:
So there you go. #BlackLiesMatter.

Chris
07-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Of course they do...but like their bankrupt leadership, making foolish statements at the mic is all they have.

I can see the discussion is going to hell in a partisan handbasket following bankrupt leadership in both parties.

1751_Texan
07-16-2015, 01:08 PM
So profits are made. Thanks.

Babies are aborted, that's where the tissue comes from that we're talking about here. Does it assuage your feelings to call it a fetus instead?

The law makes no distinction of profit. The law forbids selling of fetal tissue period. The law allows that fetal tissue can be harvested for use in research. It also allows for the collection of money to cover costs.

If you want to call it profit...I can not argue your belief.

Profit. Baby. Words have meaning. I use the terms used by Law, Medicine, Science, and Education. If you want to use terms like mommy and baby...that is your choice.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Of course Planned Parenthood is an arm of the democratic party. It has the same ends.
Your second "fact" is a straw man. It may not JUST be a racket to sell ripped apart babies but that is what they are doing.
Third, if you are not a liberal you do walk, quack and smell just like one. Only you know for sure. I can only guess based upon observations.

And you are supporting ripping apart live babies.

HA! I was spot on!

So here is the thing.

Firstly, I don't "support" abortion however; I also don't support your "morals" so I suppose if I'm not with you I'm against you huh?

Secondly, I don't believe the Democratic Party's "ends" rest solely with abortion.

Thirdly, and I'm going to open your eyes with this one (yeah right), the right to choose to have an abortion is a truly a conservative ideal. Legislating against it, outside of reason, it a liberal ideal given it expands the overreach and control of the government over it's citizens.

You see, you are introducing your morals, yours most likely based in religious doctrine, into legislation and enforcement. That really goes against the foundations this country was based on and the idea that your morals do not have a place in my life.

Now, moving on, if you want to debate the morality or legality of abortion I suggest you create a thread. I will engage you on it there. The real topic of this thread is the video which alleges a Doctor for PP selling baby parts on the black market for $30-$100. Now I've never claimed to be a rocket scientist and I'm certainly not in tune with the baby part black market but something tells me she is making plenty of money and doesn't have to risk selling $30 baby parts on her journey to being a multi-millionaire....

1751_Texan
07-16-2015, 01:11 PM
I can see the discussion is going to hell in a partisan handbasket following bankrupt leadership in both parties.

I will argue the law and the content of the unedited video. What ever I wish...or others want to discuss really does not change the facts and reality.

Chris
07-16-2015, 01:12 PM
The law makes no distinction of profit. The law forbids selling of fetal tissue period. The law allows that fetal tissue can be harvested for use in research. It also allows for the collection of money to cover costs.

Profit. Baby. Words have meaning. I use the terms used by Law, Medicine, Science, and Education. If you want to use terms like mommy and baby...that is your choice.

I see you're a man of the letter of the law. I suppose you will argue that because it's legal it is moral.

Just the same, baby/fetal tissue is exchanging hands for money, the cost of it is being paid for, people are earning pay for it. That is profit.

You use words to abstract yourself from what is happening.

Chris
07-16-2015, 01:14 PM
I will argue the law and the content of the unedited video. What ever I wish...or others want to discuss really does not change the facts and reality.

What ever you wish. Go ahead, no one is stopping you.

Smacks of moral relativism.

And as I've pointed out you use certain words to abstract from reality.

Peter1469
07-16-2015, 01:35 PM
If the GoP were racist they would be pro-abort. 50% of the black population in America was aborted.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 01:37 PM
I see you're a man of the letter of the law. I suppose you will argue that because it's legal it is moral.

Just the same, baby/fetal tissue is exchanging hands for money, the cost of it is being paid for, people are earning pay for it. That is profit.

You use words to abstract yourself from what is happening.

Morals belong to individuals.

Chris
07-16-2015, 02:00 PM
Morals belong to individuals.

They do? How's that make sense when we speak of morals as related to our interactions? Is it moral to lie to another, steal from another, take the life of another? And so on. Morals are social.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:00 PM
HA! I was spot on!

So here is the thing.

Firstly, I don't "support" abortion however; I also don't support your "morals" so I suppose if I'm not with you I'm against you huh?

Secondly, I don't believe the Democratic Party's "ends" rest solely with abortion.

Thirdly, and I'm going to open your eyes with this one (yeah right), the right to choose to have an abortion is a truly a conservative ideal. Legislating against it, outside of reason, it a liberal ideal given it expands the overreach and control of the government over it's citizens.

You see, you are introducing your morals, yours most likely based in religious doctrine, into legislation and enforcement. That really goes against the foundations this country was based on and the idea that your morals do not have a place in my life.

Now, moving on, if you want to debate the morality or legality of abortion I suggest you create a thread. I will engage you on it there. The real topic of this thread is the video which alleges a Doctor for PP selling baby parts on the black market for $30-$100. Now I've never claimed to be a rocket scientist and I'm certainly not in tune with the baby part black market but something tells me she is making plenty of money and doesn't have to risk selling $30 baby parts on her journey to being a multi-millionaire....
Squirm as much as you like. You support ripping apart live babies, live humans, to sell pieces of them. This is barbarism similar to the horrors of NAZI Germany's destruction of millions of lives. How could anyone who is not a monster support such barbarism?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:02 PM
They do? How's that make sense when we speak of morals as related to our interactions?

People share morals...

Is it moral to lie to another, steal from another, take the life of another?

Depends.

And so on. Morals are social.

Again only when they are shared...

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:03 PM
Squirm as much as you like. You support ripping apart live babies, live humans, to sell pieces of them. This is barbarism similar to the horrors of NAZI Germany's destruction of millions of lives. How could anyone who is not a monster support such barbarism?

Does it actually look like I'm squirming? Huh...

OK I am Hitler...

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:03 PM

Ah yes, Dr. Mengele. Ripping apart live babies is okay if you can conceal your crime under a blanket of law, medicine, science, and education.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Does it actually look like I'm squirming? Huh...

OK I am Hitler...
Only a monster could be unmoved by crushing a baby and ripping it apart. Only a monster would find it acceptable to do such a thing and then sell pieces.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Only a monster could be unmoved by crushing a baby and ripping it apart. Only a monster would find it acceptable to do such a thing and then sell pieces.

Selling them. Right. I'm a Crazy Hitler Monster... Right...

Let me know when you want to debate like someone who can put together a rational thought...

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Selling them. Right. I'm a Crazy Hitler Monster... Right...

Let me know when you want to debate like someone who can put together a rational thought...
When the people of Munich were brought to Dachau to see what the Party did, the cruel destruction of human lives in their very neighborhoods, many committed suicide. This is so much worse than what Hitler's Germany did to 11 million souls.

And you support it. Yes. I have to agree that you are a monster.

del
07-16-2015, 02:12 PM
When the people of Munich were brought to Dachau to see what the Party did, the cruel destruction of human lives in their very neighborhoods, many committed suicide. This is so much worse than what Hitler's Germany did to 11 million souls.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/b1ef3c7fb412085679056d9a7d6b7953/tumblr_nf7a7ub35c1u27r3ro1_500.gif

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:16 PM

Chris
07-16-2015, 02:21 PM
People share morals...

Depends.

Again only when they are shared...

If people share morals, and I agree with you they do, then morals are social. To argue they are individual is to argue moral relativism.

Chris
07-16-2015, 02:22 PM

I said earlier this thread was going to hell in a handbasket. Godwin's Law. /thread

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:23 PM
Dodge if you like. It changes nothing.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:23 PM
If people share morals, and I agree with you they do, then morals are social. To argue they are individual is to argue moral relativism.

It's a social interaction but the morals remain inherent to the individual. The collectives of the individual's shared morals are still just collectives.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:25 PM
Dodge if you like. It changes nothing.

Chris
07-16-2015, 02:34 PM
It's a social interaction but the morals remain inherent to the individual. The collectives of the individual's shared morals are still just collectives.

I would argue morals do not exist at the individual level, only the social level. They are not things we reason out but just know intuitively because they are handed down and learned and shared even selected for at the social level. When we see injustice we condemn it, justice approve it, and only later perhaps reason out why. That is why legal law, which is reasoned, and moral law do not always align.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:38 PM
I understand. No one wants to wake up one day to realize he is a monster. You are in quite a pickle.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Hitler and Nazi Germany. Godwin's Law is mentioned like a punchline, a conversation killer.

Hitler's policies spanned two decades and covered a multitude of social, economical and religious/moral issues. The Halocaust was the most atrocious event in the 20th Century. It will be used as a comparison for many decades to come. That shouldn't surprise anyone. It is used to remind us never to let anything like that ever happen again...to any group. We must respect all human life.

Many subjects can be compared to Hitler's actions. Abortion and mutilating fetuses/babies was a common practice in Nazi Germany's concentration camps, cruel, horrible tests and experiments in the name of science.

One common thread between the OP and Hitler....people justified the practice.

Our politicians on the left who keep defending that practice probably do so because fetuses can't vote.
They are voiceless, helpless, therefore disposable for parts.

God forgive us.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Hitler and Nazi Germany. Godwin's Law is mentioned like a punchline, a conversation killer.

Hitler's policies spanned two decades and covered a multitude of social, economical and religious/moral issues. The Halocaust was the most atrocious event in the 20th Century. It will be used as a comparison for many decades to come. That shouldn't surprise anyone. It is used to remind us never to let anything like that ever happen again...to any group. We must respect all human life.

Many subjects can be compared to Hitler's actions. Abortion and mutilating fetuses/babies was a common practice in Nazi Germany's concentration camps, cruel, horrible tests and experiments in the name of science.

Our politicians on the left who keep defending that practice probably do so because fetuses can't vote.

God forgive us.
Anyone who did the same to an animal would rightly be considered a monster. But some believe it is okay to do the same to a baby human.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:46 PM
I would argue morals do not exist at the individual level, only the social level. They are not things we reason out but just know intuitively because they are handed down and learned and shared even selected for at the social level. When we see injustice we condemn it, justice approve it, and only later perhaps reason out why. That is why legal law, which is reasoned, and moral law do not always align.

Well I think that's just it.

Morals are made up of the things you learn from your parents, the education system, a religious institution if it applies, experiences, the society you live in and most importantly your genetics. All of these things are subjective in nature and as such no one person has the exact same set of morals as the next.

While the majority of people share morals that you suggest such as crime however; not all of us share the same morals with regards to punishment. They are all subjective and different.

The dividing line comes down to rights. What one does and the choices one makes, no matter what they are and as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others should not be legislated against within reason. With regards to abortion I believe the laws in place are both humane and scientifically (thus not subjectively) based.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:47 PM
I understand. No one wants to wake up one day to realize he is a monster. You are in quite a pickle.

Dude! Don't mince words brah! I'm a Crazy Hitler Monster!

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Dude! Don't mince words brah! I'm a Crazy Hitler Monster!
As long as you finally understand it. I am already aware.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Well I think that's just it.

Morals are made up of the things you learn from your parents, the education system, a religious institution if it applies, experiences, the society you live in and most importantly your genetics. All of these things are subjective in nature and as such no one person has the exact same set of morals as the next.

While the majority of people share morals that you suggest such as crime however; not all of us share the same morals with regards to punishment. They are all subjective and different.

The dividing line comes down to rights. What one does and the choices one makes, no matter what they are and as long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others should not be legislated against within reason. With regards to abortion I believe the laws in place are both humane and scientifically (thus not subjectively) based.
And all of this means it is okay to crush human babies, then tear them apart to kill them.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Anyone who did the same to an animal would rightly be considered a monster. But some believe it is okay to do the same to a baby human.

Great point. The POS who taped the dog's muzzle shut with tape was arreasted for animal cruelty.

A poster on here said earlier late term abortions are rare. "RARE" even one is too many. A 25 week fetus is fully formed just tiny and is viable with NICU care.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell was arrested for murder, he performed hundreds of them. How many more Dr. Gosnell are out there operating under the cloak of protection of Roe v Wade?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:51 PM
As long as you finally understand it. I am already aware.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12011&stc=1

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:51 PM
And all of this means it is okay to crush human babies, then tear them apart to kill them.

Actually I think they tear them apart and then crush them...

Chris
07-16-2015, 02:52 PM

God forgive us.

While I agree, there are comparisons to be made, it's bringing Hitler and Nazis into a discussion that invokes Godwin's Law, pointing it out is saying it's already been invoked. And it's generally a discussion killer since it's usually aimed at someone you disagree with and not aimed at making valid comparisons.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:52 PM
Great point. The POS who taped the dog's muzzle shut with tape was arreasted for animal cruelty.

A poster on here said earlier late term abortions are rare. "RARE" even one is too many. A 25 week fetus is fully formed just tiny and is viable with NICU care.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell was arrested for murder, he performed hundreds of them. How many more Dr. Gosnell are out there operating under the cloak of protection of Roe v Wade?

Wait... If Dr. Gosnell was arrested for murder was he really protected by Roe v Wade?

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:54 PM
And now everybody is aware. I shall not forget.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:55 PM
While I agree, there are comparisons to be made, it's bringing Hitler and Nazis into a discussion that invokes Godwin's Law, pointing it out is saying it's already been invoked. And it's generally a discussion killer since it's usually aimed at someone you disagree with and not aimed at making valid comparisons.
And this is why the Pickle, monster that he or she is, brought Hitler into the discussion. It was cover for enormous depravity.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:55 PM

God forgive us.

That's because the comparison is a joke... It does a disservice to the memory of 12 million people killed in the concentration camps and the 90 million total who died in WWII... And the least you could do is spell Holocaust correctly...

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:56 PM
And this is why the Pickle, monster that he or she is, brought Hitler into the discussion. It was cover for enormous depravity.

Wait!?! I brought Hitler into this you fucking knob? You brought him in...

Safety
07-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Interesting: I shudder when you start thinking too. And posting.

The only time these folks mention anything about the plight of blacks is when they want to make some sort of example. As her/him about the drug laws or police overreach and the effect on blacks.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 02:57 PM
And now everybody is aware. I shall not forget.

Take it to your grave... It will make me smile someone is thinking of me throughout their entire life...

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 02:59 PM
Wait!?! I brought Hitler into this you $#@!ing knob? You brought him in...
I did say the barbarism of ripping apart humans was similar to that experienced in NAZI Germany. I suppose that is close enough to bringing in Hitler. You are the one who claimed to be Hitler.

Chris
07-16-2015, 03:00 PM

So far as I can see you invoked Godwin's Law.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:02 PM
:-) I made an apt comparison, one holocaust to another. Pickle announced that he or she was Hitler.
Godwin's Law is better invoked when there is no apt comparison.

del
07-16-2015, 03:04 PM
this thread is like an event in the special olympics

Redrose
07-16-2015, 03:05 PM
Wait... If Dr. Gosnell was arrested for murder was he really protected by Roe v Wade?

No of course not. His clinic was operating legally as an approved abortion clinic, which is legal under Roe v Wade. Dr.Gosnell took that authorization too far and crossed the line into full fledged murder.

His abuses were uncovered thank Goodness, my statement is to say how many more doctors out there are doing the same thing, abusing their authority for profit?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:05 PM
I did say the barbarism of ripping apart humans was similar to that experienced in NAZI Germany. I suppose that is close enough to bringing in Hitler. You are the one who claimed to be Hitler.

You suppose comparing abortion to NAZI Germany is close enough to bringing in Hitler huh?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12012&stc=1

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:06 PM
No of course not. His clinic was operating legally as an approved abortion clinic, which is legal under Roe v Wade. Dr.Gosnell took that authorization too far and crossed the line into full fledged murder.

His abuses were uncovered thank Goodness, my statement is to say how many more doctors out there are doing the same thing, abusing their authority for profit?

So he was breaking the law and that's justification to ban the practice. Got it.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:09 PM

And again:

Ah yes, Dr. Mengele. Ripping apart live babies is okay if you can conceal your crime under a blanket of law, medicine, science, and education.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:11 PM
You suppose comparing abortion to NAZI Germany is close enough to bringing in Hitler huh?

For people like you who support the abortionist's holocaust it seems apt to compare your support to the previous holocaust. Both destroyed human beings through a variety of clever means. Both were acceptable to the people who murdered. In both cases the innocent were horrendously murdered. And profit was gained in both cases. And like you good Germans hid behind definitions to conceal their barbarity.

del
07-16-2015, 03:12 PM
^

gold medalist

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:12 PM
And again:
"Ah yes, Dr. Mengele. Ripping apart live babies is okay if you can conceal your crime under a blanket of law, medicine, science, and education."

Yes. It is an apt use of your words. You and the good Germans.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:13 PM
For people like you who support the abortionist's holocaust it seems apt to compare your support to the previous holocaust. Both destroyed human beings through a variety of clever means. Both were acceptable to the people who murdered. In both cases the innocent were horrendously murdered. And profit was gained in both cases. And like you good Germans hid behind definitions to conceal their barbarity.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12014&stc=1

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:13 PM
So he was breaking the law and that's justification to ban the practice. Got it.
At some point the people of Munich have to be brought to Dachau.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:16 PM
"Ah yes, Dr. Mengele. Ripping apart live babies is okay if you can conceal your crime under a blanket of law, medicine, science, and education."

Yes. It is an apt use of your words. You and the good Germans.

And the hits just keep onnnnnnn comin!!!!

MisterVeritis
http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12014&stc=1
Yes. Do you see that in this case the comparison is apt. We are not debating wages. We are debating the willing murder of innocent human beings. You do justify yourself the same way that Dr. Mengele did, involving science and education. And all the while you find no problem crushing babies and ripping them apart.

Private Pickle
At some point the people of Munich have to be brought to Dachau.

I'm confused. Are you the Nazis now?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes. Do you see that in this case the comparison is apt. We are not debating wages. We are debating the willing murder of innocent human beings. You do justify yourself the same way that Dr. Mengele did, involving science and education. And all the while you find no problem crushing babies and ripping them apart.

Stop right there! The rip then crush then babies! I've told you this once already!

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:17 PM
And the hits just keep onnnnnnn comin!!!!
You are the one who believes it is acceptable to crush babies and rip them apart to sell pieces of them. It is your barbarity we are discussing.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM
You are the one who believes it is acceptable to crush babies and rip them apart to sell pieces of them. It is your barbarity we are discussing.

Rip and Crush! Rip and Crush!!!

And here I thought we were talking about the topic. Silly me...

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm confused. Are you the Nazis now?
I have already accepted your statement that you are Hitler. Pretending to be confused will not help you. It is you who find nothing wrong with crushing live babies and tearing them to pieces.

del
07-16-2015, 03:19 PM
^

going for the decathalon

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 03:20 PM
I have already accepted your statement that you are Hitler. Pretending to be confused will not help you. It is you who find nothing wrong with crushing live babies and tearing them to pieces.

Oh right. I'm Crazy Hitler Monster. Forgot that.

Question for ya...what would you do to all abortion doctors?

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Oh right. I'm Crazy Hitler Monster. Forgot that.
You might want to see a doctor for the forgetfulness. You only came to that conclusion a few minutes ago.

Question for ya...what would you do to all abortion doctors?
One step at a time. First we need to end abortion much earlier. I do not know how much earlier. After we do Abortionists need to find something else to do. Murdering babies will simply have to go out of vogue.

Try not to leave any of them alone with young children.

Chris
07-16-2015, 03:33 PM
It's ironic that why the left initially tried to trash this thread it was actually trashed by the right.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:38 PM
It's ironic that why the left initially tried to trash this thread it was actually trashed by the right.
I do not find anything wrong with it. Pickle came to the conclusion that he is Hitler. I agreed with him.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 03:49 PM

Roe v Wade was never intended to be abused as it is today. The law will probably be around long after I'm gone, but I hope the abuses will be stopped. It shouldn't take a woman more than a few days to decide she wants to end the pregnancy. Today, tests are available to show a pregnancy within days of conception. If an abortion is a must to a woman, it should be done in the very earliest stages. 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions are nothing more than murder of a viable human life.

I will not continue this discussion, since you and I are at opposite ends of this subject. I respect your right to hold your opinion, but I disagree with it wholeheartedly.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Roe v Wade was never intended to be abused as it is today. The law will probably be around long after I'm gone, but I hope the abuses will be stopped. It shouldn't take a woman more than a few days to decide she wants to end the pregnancy. Today, tests are available to show a pregnancy within days of conception. If an abortion is a must to a woman, it should be done in the very earliest stages. 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions are nothing more than murder of a viable human life.

I will not continue this discussion, since you and I are at opposite ends of this subject. I respect your right to hold your opinion, but I disagree with it wholeheartedly.
This is what happens when judges decide instead of allowing legislatures to wrestle with difficult problems.

Gay marriage will follow in parallel. Judicial tyranny does that to any issue.

midcan5
07-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Abortion threads amaze me. Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning. See also my post linked below.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, it requires nothing of the hypocrite, controlling the lives of another person is what they desire most, taking care of or assisting the same person is something they loathe. Empty moralizing is their trademark. A child dies every 15 seconds in the world of natural causes, do you ever hear the hypocrites mention them? And every married couple, every month aborts life, unless they attempt to conceive the potential life present, they just pretend it is something other than what it is. The same people who argue against supporting a woman's right to contraceptive medicine, gladly pay for boner medicine, I guess males matter more than women in their world, and so it goes.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16436-Mom-Who-Was-Ordered-to-Stop-Breastfeeding-Is-Arrested-After-Her-Baby-Dies?p=363335&viewfull=1#post363335

It is interesting today that a family's right to medical support is blocked by religion. Everyone engages in contraception including the religious who deny another that same benefit. Consider the fact most people block life from forming through various means including abstinence. If we look closely are these not preventing life from forming, so why only a ban on contraceptives? They'll pay for Viagra but not a means to prevent unnecessary abortions. Rather odd how unthoughtful and how un-supportive religions can be. They still help the impotent male get a hard-on, but spend enormous amounts of money to deny a medicine for women that serves many beneficial purposes. And religions are all the same, please don't act like they wouldn't, given the power, be the same as more fundamentalist religions. Right wingers miss reality.
(http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16436-Mom-Who-Was-Ordered-to-Stop-Breastfeeding-Is-Arrested-After-Her-Baby-Dies?p=363335&viewfull=1#post363335)

Chris
07-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Abortion threads amaze me. Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning. See also my post linked below.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, it requires nothing of the hypocrite, controlling the lives of another person is what they desire most, taking care of or assisting the same person is something they loathe. Empty moralizing is their trademark. A child dies every 15 seconds in the world of natural causes, do you ever hear the hypocrites mention them? And every married couple, every month aborts life, unless they attempt to conceive the potential life present, they just pretend it is something other than what it is. The same people who argue against supporting a woman's right to contraceptive medicine, gladly pay for boner medicine, I guess males matter more than women in their world, and so it goes.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16436-Mom-Who-Was-Ordered-to-Stop-Breastfeeding-Is-Arrested-After-Her-Baby-Dies?p=363335&viewfull=1#post363335

It is interesting today that a family's right to medical support is blocked by religion. Everyone engages in contraception including the religious who deny another that same benefit. Consider the fact most people block life from forming through various means including abstinence. If we look closely are these not preventing life from forming, so why only a ban on contraceptives? They'll pay for Viagra but not a means to prevent unnecessary abortions. Rather odd how unthoughtful and how un-supportive religions can be. They still help the impotent male get a hard-on, but spend enormous amounts of money to deny a medicine for women that serves many beneficial purposes. And religions are all the same, please don't act like they wouldn't, given the power, be the same as more fundamentalist religions. Right wingers miss reality.
(http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/16436-Mom-Who-Was-Ordered-to-Stop-Breastfeeding-Is-Arrested-After-Her-Baby-Dies?p=363335&viewfull=1#post363335)

Abortion threads amaze me. Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning.

Yea, I guess that's worse than liberal progressives chaining the poor in cycles of poverty, midcan.

Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch....

Interesting metaphor. What you say following it seems to say you don't understand it yourself.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 05:02 PM
The media is sure doing what they can to bury this story.

GrassrootsConservative
07-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Abortion threads amaze me. Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning.

Well we didn't take away their freedoms and we didn't put them in debt for tens of thousands of dollars.
Dr. Who can you please inform midcan to stay on topic like you did me? I think that's fair. The subject in this thread is abortion.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 05:07 PM
Posted by Midcan

" Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning."

That is the biggest pile of dung, drivel, lies, to hit this forum. Anyone who believes that bolded statement is living under a rock.

GrassrootsConservative
07-16-2015, 05:09 PM
Posted by Midcan

" Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children, but find cellar life so wonderful some would kill for it. Check legislative initiatives to deny help to children and you wonder whether hypocrisy has lost its meaning."

That is the biggest pile of dung, drivel, lies, to hit this forum. Anyone who believes that bolded statement is living under a rock.

It's also completely off topic. It's amazing how abortion comments in other threads get told to stay on topic but comments attempting to derail abortion threads are absolutely fine.

southwest88
07-16-2015, 05:12 PM

God forgive us.

The common practice part is credible - once you've dehumanized your victims as subhuman, traitors, Communists, homosexuals, anti-Reich, & so on - well, then anything goes.

In the name of science isn't quite right. It was in the name of racial science, the Nazi scientists - especially their sociologists - were pretty much crack-brained theorists. TMK, they didn't come up with a single useful scientific theory in the area of genetics, biological inheritance, etc.

disposable for parts isn't quite it either. It was more like these creatures were fit only to contribute bits & pieces of their anatomy to the Master Race, or something along those lines, & they should be content to be chosen to do so. Perfectly vile theory, in any event.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Abortion threads amaze me. Republicans / conservatives and most of the religious right do nothing for living, breathing children,

There's the standard response by someone from the pro abortion crowd. They can't support that idiotic claim without inventing something to be outraged about though.

The fact is, the killing of an innocent child is the very top priority to a liberal. They define freedom as the ability to kill an unborn child for any reason.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:22 PM
You might want to see a doctor for the forgetfulness. You only came to that conclusion a few minutes ago.

One step at a time. First we need to end abortion much earlier. I do not know how much earlier. After we do Abortionists need to find something else to do. Murdering babies will simply have to go out of vogue.

Try not to leave any of them alone with young children.

What if it remains legal? What would you do with them?

Redrose
07-16-2015, 05:23 PM
The common practice part is credible - once you've dehumanized your victims as subhuman, traitors, Communists, homosexuals, anti-Reich, & so on - well, then anything goes.

In the name of science isn't quite right. It was in the name of racial science, the Nazi scientists - especially their sociologists - were pretty much crack-brained theorists. TMK, they didn't come up with a single useful scientific theory in the area of genetics, biological inheritance, etc.

disposable for parts isn't quite it either. It was more like these creatures were fit only to contribute bits & pieces of their anatomy to the Master Race, or something along those lines, & they should be content to be chosen to do so. Perfectly vile theory, in any event.

Did you read "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and "Mein Kampf"?

Nazis would take captive Jewish twins. Starve one and break their legs over and over to see how many times the bones would heal before they wouldn't heal any more, recording the difference between the fed child and the starved child. Cruel experiments in the name of science, sick science based on the thinking the Germanic people were superior.

The point was bad people do bad things and make excuses they are done in the name of science.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:23 PM

Right. He broke the law and was arrested and imprisoned for it. System works. Any discussion about your opinion on abortion is off topic.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Right. He broke the law and was arrested and imprisoned for it. System works. Any discussion about your opinion on abortion is off topic.

I disagree.

zelmo1234
You seriously think you can get illegal baby parts for $30? l

I was not aware that the law stated that you can't sell body parts, unless you sell them cheap. My bad.

There are about 3300 abortions preformed everyday. They are not shipping these one at a time. they are filling orders

MisterVeritis
What if it remains legal? What would you do with them?
What if games are for children. That is children that were not crushed and torn to pieces.

Private Pickle
I disagree.

Well. By definition you're wrong.

Anything can and will be abused...

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 05:28 PM
When you are not supporting crushing babies and tearing their limbs off do you rip the wings off flies?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:32 PM
What if games are for children. That is children that were not crushed and torn to pieces.

Wut?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:33 PM
When you are not supporting crushing babies and tearing their limbs off do you rip the wings off flies?

Who doesn't?

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:33 PM
l

I was not aware that the law stated that you can't sell body parts, unless you sell them cheap. My bad.

There are about 3300 abortions preformed everyday. They are not shipping these one at a time. they are filling orders

Right. It's all one big baby-parts ring headed by Planned Parenthood.

You can't make this shit up...

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:34 PM

Nazis would take captive Jewish twins. Starve one and break their legs over and over to see how many times the bones would heal before they wouldn't heal any more, recording the difference between the fed child and the starved child. Cruel experiments in the name of science, sick science based on the thinking the Germanic people were superior.

The point was bad people do bad things and make excuses they are done in the name of science.

Godwin owns this thread.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Godwin owns this thread.
And you support crushing babies and ripping them to pieces.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 05:42 PM
And you support crushing babies and ripping them to pieces.

Just call me Crazy Hitler Monster. (CHM for short)

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 05:44 PM
Just call me Crazy Hitler Monster. (CHM for short)
I think you should change your avatar. And your name.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 06:03 PM
I think you should change your avatar. And your name.

Well I was going to but then I just laughed at you and continued on living my life...

Dr. Who
07-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Well we didn't take away their freedoms and we didn't put them in debt for tens of thousands of dollars.
@Dr. Who (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=612) can you please inform midcan to stay on topic like you did me? I think that's fair. The subject in this thread is abortion.
Since I went back and read the whole thread, it appears that it was derailed repeatedly after post #56 and by post #147 the thread was already a lost cause in spite of some members' best efforts to bring it back to topic and telling other members that they were dragging it off topic. However I'm not surprised, since I've never seen any thread that deals with abortion in any way not go off the rails. But if would make you feel better, midcan5, this thread is about the Planned Parenthood Video, and the sale of fetal organs, not about society's treatment of poor children.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Well I was going to but then I just laughed at you and continued on living my life...
And I shall remember. Monsters do walk the Earth.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 06:07 PM

And the colored girls go do do do dodo do do do dodo do do dooooooooo.

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 06:08 PM
And the colored girls go do do do dodo do do do dodo do do dooooooooo.
A monster and a kook. Awesome.

magicmike
07-16-2015, 06:10 PM

No mistake at all. You just don't know how to read.

Looks like you are the sucker. As incredible, or a dispicable as it is, this story is completely true.

Far from it, troll.

What's funny is the right would rather believe Planned Parenthood is selling baby body parts on the black market but refuses to acknowledge their Libertarian criminal hero, James O'Keefe is involved. Lol. Not like he's never done it before!

Suckers!

1. This is the kind of story that makes me glad I'm not a 24/7 pundit & have to utter profundities on schedule. I'm waiting for the smoke to clear.

2. Why are the major media not biting on this? Is it the shakiness of the story? The reputation of the Medical Center? The ID of the author of the piece? Yah, I hear the cries of media conspiracy - which may have been possible in the 1970s. I don't think it's possible now, with blogging & many-to-many interactive media.

3. Something is wrong with this story, but I can't tell what. The many eyes & hands & feet of the media-capable will have to get out there & dig into the story. The MSM may also root around - if they can be persuaded that there's a story somewhere in all this mess.

The MSM is covering it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=james+okeefe+doctored+planned+parenthood+ fetus+video&oq=james+okeefe+doctored+planned+parenthood+fetus+ video&aqs=chrome..69i57.26830j0j4&client=tablet-android-digiin&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 06:11 PM
A monster and a kook. Awesome.

Best of both worlds!

My name is now Crazy Kooky Hitler Monster!

magicmike
07-16-2015, 06:11 PM

Say hi to your family!

magicmike
07-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Just don't want to sweep the facts under the table with semantic games is all.

:rofl:

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Best of both worlds!

My name is now Crazy Kooky Hitler Monster!
I admit it is reasonably descriptive. Go for it.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 06:26 PM
I admit it is reasonably descriptive. Go for it.

If you say it fast 10 times you get a free ticket to heaven.

Chris
07-16-2015, 06:29 PM
No mistake at all. You just don't know how to read....

Right. You later claimed snopes said it was "unfounded." Wrong again, Captain Peter Wrongway Peachfuzz, snopes said "undecided."

southwest88
07-16-2015, 06:35 PM

Yah, read Rise and Fall, haven't tried Kampf. I don't know that I could follow Hitler's writing if I even wanted to. I may give it a try some day - but there's a very long priority list in front of that one.

No, I stand by my point. The Nazis were exercising their race science on the victims to hand - & any kind of undesirable was sufficient, as far as I know (this stuff must be from Kampf, I take it). The Germans were & are very bright, able engineers, mathematicians, physicists, etc. In the area of moral reasoning, political administration - the German political & military elites in WWI were very fond of the stab in the back theory, accusing the Jews of having engineered their defeat right @ the point of victory.

It was a pretty conceit, that way Kaiser Bill didn't have to admit he was a political & military ignoramus & lying SOB, & had led his country into a slaughterhouse & then tried to distance himself & his fellow incompetents by whitewashing himself & them. Instead of lionizing him, the Kaiser should have been pilloried & broken on the wheel - to encourage the others, as it were. But no, as all the royal cabbage-heads of Europe @ the time were cousins & such, the Kaiser was allowed to parade around in his pretty uniform, jackboots & medals - & the handy imperial helmet with paper spike attached. Whatta World, whatta World ...

In any event, we (the US) didn't make the same mistake in WWII. We duly tried & executed the ringleaders of the various circuses - @ least we won't have to deal with those lying SOBs in this life again. I believe we tried to deliver justice - we likely went overboard here & there.

Regrettable, but @ the point that a small nation picks a fight with a vastly bigger, more populous & more technologically advanced & richer country - well, they can expect scorched-earth policy, including SONAR, RADAR, electro-mechanical gun laying, proximity fuses, nukes, long-range heavy bombers, napalm, incendiary raids, code breaking, & to be buried in military supplies, bombs, shells, ammo, ships, planes, soldiers & sailors.

Back @ science: By & large, we - the US - do science without regard to racial/cultural ends. I've always found the Nazi complaint about Einstein's physics - that he was doing Jewish physics - a searing indictment of the Nazi mindset. If you don't understand the science, just say so. There's no point in making fatuous objections & letting everyone know how abysmal your ignorance is - the Nazis, in this case.

I don't know that anyone now thinks that they can abandon their moral responsibility by claiming that they were merely following orders - that was the point of the Nuremberg trials, surely.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Tahuyaman

Far from it, troll.

Actually, it is true and the leader of planned parenthood has admitted it. She's just trying to spin it as a great humanitarian deed. The partisan idiots will buy it.

The pro abortion crowd will swallow anything as long as they can contort reality in a way which lets them feel good about killing innocent babies.

del
07-16-2015, 07:04 PM
it's peculiar that so many on the right are pinned to the left on the bell curve

zelmo1234
07-16-2015, 08:08 PM

Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

I just can't overlook the way she talk about selling parts of a baby?

MisterVeritis
07-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Whatever works. Once you get past knowing where to crush a living baby, and of course ripping that living baby into pieces, selling off the menu is no big deal.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 08:14 PM

I don't believe she is selling body parts...

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Whatever works. Once you get past knowing where to crush a living baby, and of course ripping that living baby into pieces, selling off the menu is no big deal.

Why do you even care what happens to the body parts? You're against abortion of any kind.... We get that. The "babies" are dead. The deed is done. Let us sinners stew in our science and progress...

Redrose
07-16-2015, 08:20 PM
Why do you even care what happens to the body parts? You're against abortion of any kind.... We get that. The "babies" are dead. The deed is done. Let us sinners stew in our science and progress...

Can you see the liver?

del
07-16-2015, 08:26 PM
no vegetables?

pfffft

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 08:27 PM

Can you see the liver?

No...wasted organ... Doesn't look like that baby is going to need it.

Oh and a piece of advice...showing shocking pictures of babies doesn't work on people who A) Have seen dead babies in real life and or B) Do not allow their political and or moral stances to be based on emotion. Nice try though. Just go back to thanking Veritas for his crazy name calling.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 08:39 PM

The left is now trying to spin abortion as a great humanitarian deed. Abortion is now considered a noble thing.

It won't be long until the left claims that it is evil to be pro life.

Abortion is the most important principle in the religion of liberalism

southwest88
07-16-2015, 09:25 PM
The left is now trying to spin abortion as a great humanitarian deed. Abortion is now considered a noble thing.

So - What was the topic of the thread, again? I thought it was PP & fetal body parts.

Peter1469
07-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Planned Parenthood was created to abort away the "black problem" in the US. Yet the liberals embrace them and the conservatives fight them.

And conservatives are vilified. Go figure.

Redrose
07-16-2015, 09:28 PM
No...wasted organ... Doesn't look like that baby is going to need it.

Oh and a piece of advice...showing shocking pictures of babies doesn't work on people who A) Have seen dead babies in real life and or B) Do not allow their political and or moral stances to be based on emotion. Nice try though. Just go back to thanking Veritas for his crazy name calling.

I have seen dead babies in real life. Not alot thankfully. Emotion? No, morality. You know that word don't you?

Thread "So when is it time?" post #2

You don't believe in God. Now I understand your view.

zelmo1234
07-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Looks like planed parenthood is back peddling, they released an apology today

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 09:59 PM
I have seen dead babies in real life. Not alot thankfully. Emotion? No, morality. You know that word don't you?

Naturally, because to you, anyone who doesn't believe in God must be Geoffrey Dormer.... I'll go to hell and you'll go to heaven. Difference being I supported the life giving organs of "babies" who are already dead to help the living. You will throw away the dead and remain in your sainthood.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:00 PM
So - What was the topic of the thread, again? I thought it was PP & fetal body parts.

Aborted baby parts. I know you can't see how the topic of abortion fits here.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Naturally, because to you, anyone who doesn't believe in God must be Geoffrey Dormer.... I'll go to hell and you'll go to heaven. Difference being I supported the life giving organs of "babies" who are already dead to help the living. You will throw away the dead and remain in your sainthood.

Who's Geoffrey Dormer?

Are you justifying this action by planned parenthood?

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:04 PM

Looks like I am right. Abortion is now defined as another way of saving lives.

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Looks like planed parenthood is back peddling, they released an apology today

It was a pretty defiant apology. They apologized for getting caught.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 10:24 PM
Who's Geoffrey Dormer?

Yes Geoffrey Spellcheck Dormer is the poster child for planned parenthood. That is my point.....

Fucking moron....

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:50 PM
Who's Geoffrey Dormer?

Yes Geoffrey Spellcheck Dormer is the poster child for planned parenthood. That is my point.....

$#@!ing moron....

So, are you justifying it or not?

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 10:51 PM
Planned Parenthood was created to abort away the "black problem" in the US. Yet the liberals embrace them and the conservatives fight them.

I guess the left has now taken the position that infanticide is a good thing.

Private Pickle
07-16-2015, 10:55 PM
So, are you justifying it or not?

Do I get $30 for justifying it?

Tahuyaman
07-16-2015, 11:01 PM
I'll take that as a yes.

Peter1469
07-17-2015, 05:14 AM

Fucking moron....

Warning: Please don’t call members names.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2015, 01:02 PM
The babies had their limbs crushed and their bodies ripped apart in order to kill them. And you want to open a supermarket for body parts. It appears planned victimhood has already done so. Let's see the books. How much profit do they make as a result of their gruesome trade?

I hear liberals are implanting IUDs in girls at age 11-12 now. Maybe that will elevate the price for a liver or a leg.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2015, 01:08 PM

I have been avoiding mentioning that about half of all babies slaughtered for their pieces are black or biracial. I wonder when the usual suspects will decide we can feed the homeless to the hungry with just a few more tax dollars to set up the system. Of course it might already be part of Obamacare that comes into effect in 2017 or 2018.

MisterVeritis
07-17-2015, 01:10 PM

I do not believe god exists. I do believe that life is something special. Unlike Pickle I see lots wrong with torturing unborn babies and tearing the wings off flies.

Private Pickle
07-17-2015, 01:37 PM
The babies had their limbs crushed and their bodies ripped apart in order to kill them. And you want to open a supermarket for body parts. It appears planned victimhood has already done so. Let's see the books. How much profit do they make as a result of their gruesome trade?

I hear liberals are implanting IUDs in girls at age 11-12 now. Maybe that will elevate the price for a liver or a leg.

I want to open a supermarket for body parts now.

Dude, I'm all filled up on crazy today...don't need anymore...

MisterVeritis
07-17-2015, 02:02 PM
I want to open a supermarket for body parts now.

Dude, I'm all filled up on crazy today...don't need anymore...
It is already open with a slate of body part options and prices. Just place your order.

I do understand you being all filled up with crazy. Only you can change that.

Private Pickle
07-17-2015, 02:12 PM
It is already open with a slate of body part options and prices. Just place your order.

I do understand you being all filled up with crazy. Only you can change that.

No. Granted I get your comprehension levels are lacking, I was asking you to cease with the crazy hyperbole. Your incessant wacko posts were funny at first but now they are just tired.

K bye.

nic34
07-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Legally it is only acceptable to charge for storage and/or transport of body parts. Selling is illegal.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/135994.pdf

MisterVeritis
07-17-2015, 03:55 PM
No. Granted I get your comprehension levels are lacking, I was asking you to cease with the crazy hyperbole. Your incessant wacko posts were funny at first but now they are just tired.

K bye.
I get it. I know very few people with neither heart nor soul. It is telling, of course, that you believe crushing live babies and ripping them apart to kill them is not crazy. Once someone is willing to generate a steady stream of babies to kill it would be a shame for all of those perfectly good livers (that is why crushing babies is such an art) would go to waste.

What is tiresome is the steady stream of human debris who eagerly accepts ripping live babies apart to "harvest" their bits and pieces.

Private Pickle
07-17-2015, 04:18 PM
I get it. I know very few people with neither heart nor soul. It is telling, of course, that you believe crushing live babies and ripping them apart to kill them is not crazy. Once someone is willing to generate a steady stream of babies to kill it would be a shame for all of those perfectly good livers (that is why crushing babies is such an art) would go to waste.

What is tiresome is the steady stream of human debris who eagerly accepts ripping live babies apart to "harvest" their bits and pieces.

So many logical fallacies in this statement I don't know where to start. So...k...bye...

Private Pickle
07-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Legally it is only acceptable to charge for storage and/or transport of body parts. Selling is illegal.

Don't try to talk logic here now!

magicmike
07-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Ouch.
A deceptive video from a conservative group purports to show a Planned Parenthood official discussing prices for the illegal sale of fetal tissue from abortions. But the full, unedited footage and transcript released by the group undermines their sensationalist claims, showing at least three crucial edits that reveal the Planned Parenthood official was instead discussing the reimbursement cost for consensual, legal tissue donations.
Conservative Group Claims Planned Parenthood "Sells The Body Parts Of Aborted Fetuses"

Center For Medical Progress: Video Proves Planned Parenthood Is "Selling Aborted Baby Parts." In a July 14 video, The Center for Medical Progress claimed to have recorded Planned Parenthood Federation of America's Senior Director of Medical Services Dr. Deborah Nucatola discussing how the organization "sells the body parts of aborted fetuses." The nearly 9-minute video and an accompanying press release claimed that the organization was in violation of 42 U.S.C. 289g-2, a federal law regulating the use and sale of fetal tissue. According to the organization's press release:
New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood Federation of America's Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, describing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of aborted fetuses, and admitting she uses partial-birth abortions to supply intact body parts.
In the video, Nucatola is at a business lunch with actors posing as buyers from a human biologics company. As head of PPFA's Medical Services department, Nucatola has overseen medical practice at all Planned Parenthood locations since 2009. She also trains new Planned Parenthood abortion doctors and performs abortions herself at Planned Parenthood Los Angeles up to 24 weeks.
[...]
The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a federal felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2). [The Center For Medical Progress,7/14/15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU)]

At Least 3 Major Edits To The Video Undermine The Deceptive Attack

More at the link for those who can read:
http://mediamatters.org/research/201...e-edits/204419

decedent
07-17-2015, 04:42 PM
This video was made by James O'Keefe. Sure, he's a criminal, but he's also a pleasant young conservative. If he didn't make these hit job videos, we'd never know that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts for profit... unless they aren't, and O'Keefe somehow edited the footage to make it look as if the woman is actually talking about shipping costs.

magicmike
07-17-2015, 04:58 PM
This video was made by James O'Keefe. Sure, he's a criminal, but he's also a pleasant young conservative. If he didn't make these hit job videos, we'd never know that Planned Parenthood is selling body parts for profit... unless they aren't, and O'Keefe somehow edited the footage to make it look as if the woman is actually talking about shipping costs.

Lol. Ya think????

Ransom
07-18-2015, 06:09 AM
We see Planned Parenthood marketing humans, this Dr. Nucatola going down as one of the heinous in human history. Is that a Nazi Death Camp Director on that video. And the telling defense of her in here?

Ransom
07-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Define yourselves. It's what you do.

Calypso Jones
07-18-2015, 06:15 AM
I don't know how a woman can be so ghoulish. And please, don't insult our intelligence. We know what she's doing. SHE KNOWS what she's doing. IF this were an earlier time, she'd be facing charges just like the latest Nazi death camp bookkeeper. and she's as guilty or more so than he is.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Using the organs of aborted fetuses in order to improve science and medicine is not a bad thing in my opinion. The alternative is that they are thrown away and if that happens then future helpful vaccinations and medical knowledge would be lost.

Chris
07-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Using the organs of aborted fetuses in order to improve science and medicine is not a bad thing in my opinion. The alternative is that they are thrown away and if that happens then future helpful vaccinations and medical knowledge would be lost.

Could be.

But, question, from the liberal progressive perspective that because it's the woman's body and her private right to decide to abort, isn't it then true that it's the woman's private right to decide to do with her body parts? Is the woman presented this choice? Is she told the options and consequences? I don't know but am curious.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 11:04 AM
Could be.

But, question, from the liberal progressive perspective that because it's the woman's body and her private right to decide to abort, isn't it then true that it's the woman's private right to decide to do with her body parts? Is the woman presented this choice? Is she told the options and consequences? I don't know but am curious.

I would imagine they would ask or provide information about it. If the person has the abortion and then leaves without wanting the remains or asking about it then in my personal opinion they are basically assuming responsibility/ownership to planned parenthood at that point.

Chris
07-18-2015, 11:08 AM
I would imagine they would ask or provide information about it. If the person has the abortion and then leaves without wanting the remains or asking about it then in my personal opinion they are basically assuming responsibility/ownership to planned parenthood at that point.

OK, probably standard hospital procedure. Just curious what the process is with PP.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2015, 11:50 AM

That is not the point. Planned Parenthood, an organization deeply embedded in the Death Party, oops, the Democratic Party has learned how to crush a living baby and to tear it to pieces, in order to maximize their profit. The Democratic Party is the Party of Ghouls.

I can tell you support crushing and ripping human beings apart. The profit is the icing on the cake.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2015, 11:53 AM
I am just a little bit surprised that you are as much a ghoul as pickle. I suppose crushing a live baby in such a way as to optimize its parts resale value, is no big deal to liberals.

I admit that I am astonished.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2015, 11:55 AM
You just go right ahead and tell yourself that. Meanwhile human babies are crushed and ripped apart in ways that will optimize their value to people like you. One cannot let a good human liver go to waste. It is no wonder that liberals are the natural allies of the IslamoNAZIs. It really does all fit together.

MisterVeritis
07-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Lol. Ya think????
And you are another one who delights in human babies being crushed in just the right way, before being ripped apart, for both fun and profit. LOL indeed.

Tahuyaman
07-18-2015, 11:58 AM
I am just a little bit surprised that you are as much a ghoul as pickle. I suppose crushing a live baby in such a way as to optimize its parts resale value, is no big deal to liberals.

I am not astonished.

Bob
07-18-2015, 12:09 PM
The most innocent, the least able to defend itself is the human baby. Babies are not the product of one of the tri mesters. From conception till birth every person understands that around month nine, the baby will be welcome to the world. It is not like as if by magic, say in the first two months post conception, it never can mature to the wonderful baby we know they are. Babies are the most wonderful gift to earth.

Don't hate them by killing them off. This barbarism must end. Help end it.

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:00 PM

Using those organs to make a profit you remain in denial on though. Immorality points for that post, Attila.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:03 PM

You need to separate the abortion from the organ donation. I find the collection and donation of these organs, tissue, stem cells and so on to be a practical and responsible method of repurposing something that would otherwise be thrown away. If an abortion is going to happen with or with out your approval since you have nothing to do with that person decision then atleast valuable parts (not monetary value but medically valuable) can be put to possible good use for other people of all ages through scientific and medical advancement.

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:18 PM
We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact.

"It all" first of all offends me because I know exactly what 'it' is.

Secondly, y'all go on ahead and defend this. Jump in behind this Nazi should you like. You look good doing it. Real moral of you.

Chris
07-18-2015, 01:19 PM
You need to separate the abortion from the organ donation. I find the collection and donation of these organs, tissue, stem cells and so on to be a practical and responsible method of repurposing something that would otherwise be thrown away. If an abortion is going to happen with or with out your approval since you have nothing to do with that person decision then atleast valuable parts (not monetary value but medically valuable) can be put to possible good use for other people of all ages through scientific and medical advancement.

Agree, the topic is the ethics or what's done with tissue and organs.

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:20 PM
She crushes above and below..... at the same time Chloe, or do you think either one or the other? You think this is all good, I reckon above the heart and lungs are the head, I would say tiny pelvis and groin are below? Tell us how this works.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:22 PM
We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact.

"It all" first of all offends me because I know exactly what 'it' is.

Secondly, y'all go on ahead and defend this. Jump in behind this Nazi should you like. You look good doing it. Real moral of you.

Lecturing and making asinine comparisons doesn't change the fact that if not for the collection and distribution of these fetal organs and tissues they would otherwise be thrown away and not be able to help anything at all at that point.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:23 PM
She crushes above and below..... at the same time Chloe, or do you think either one or the other? You think this is all good, I reckon above the heart and lungs are the head, I would say tiny pelvis and groin are below? Tell us how this works.

You can disagree with the method that's fine and understandable but the fact remains that if the abortion is going to take place with or without your consent then at least the remains should be used to help advance medicine.

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:25 PM
You think the innocent human fetus would prefer head or groin crushed first? Or just both at once?

I would have asked the doctor.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:26 PM
You think the innocent human fetus would prefer head or groin crushed first? Or just both at once?

I would have asked the doctor.

so ask

Bob
07-18-2015, 01:26 PM
You can disagree with the method that's fine and understandable but the fact remains that if the abortion is going to take place with or without your consent then at least the remains should be used to help advance medicine.

You don't feel this way about shark fins. Why not Chloe

It is akin to the era of Hitler to experiment on bodies of babies removed only over convenience.

Bob
07-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Lecturing and making asinine comparisons doesn't change the fact that if not for the collection and distribution of these fetal organs and tissues they would otherwise be thrown away and not be able to help anything at all at that point.

I wish you felt the same way about humans as you do about sharks.

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:29 PM

You..... don't disagree with the 'method'..... Chloe. Crushing a human fetus so that organs......a heart now.....a beating heart Chloe...... can remain intact to be sold? And to these bio research who are big business corps? You are telling me you... Chloe... have no problem with this video?

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:32 PM
You don't feel this way about shark fins. Why not @Chloe (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=565)

It is akin to the era of Hitler to experiment on bodies of babies removed only over convenience.

No in my opinion it's sortof an unrelated but connected bi-product. People have abortions for many different and personal reasons but what happens to the organs and tissue is often disregarded. If the remains can help benefit medical and scientific advancement by possibly helping cure future diseases then I see that as a practical and responsive thing to do. If anything it can honor the aborted fetus in some ways .

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:33 PM
You..... don't disagree with the 'method'..... Chloe. Crushing a human fetus so that organs......a heart now.....a beating heart Chloe...... can remain intact to be sold? And to these bio research who are big business corps? You are telling me you... Chloe... have no problem with this video?

What I'm saying is that if the abortion is going to happen then atleast the organs and tissue could be used for something good and not thrown away.

Chloe
07-18-2015, 01:35 PM
I wish you felt the same way about humans as you do about sharks.

My opinion on shark finning is unrelated to this topic

Ransom
07-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Who wants to bet? I'll wager anyone that should we take our most heinous criminals who are being put to death for heinous crimes..... should we be 'crushing' above and below their hearts, lungs, and livers in order to sell their tissue and organs the Left would go bananas. Should the defense be that it was helping research firms make profit, you'd be labeled Adolf Hitler. These are innocent human babies.

Bob
07-18-2015, 01:38 PM

A lot of posters enjoy talking about abortions. They can talk about them all day long but you then learn they never had one, nor was party to any.

My lord, at least learn the issues.

Abortions lead to the certain death of babies. What more is there to know?

Planned Parenthood makes billions of dollars doing abortions. This I believe is their main business.

They are a death for hire company.