PDA

View Full Version : Be awesome if we had an ISIS strategy after 2 years,

texan
07-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Tell the marines families that were killed today that Global Warming is what they should fear the most. Just think about that statement............

FAIL OBAMA!

Trump says we don't know who is in our country and he appears correct. I can't wait until the Donald shoves this one up Obama's arse.........

Cigar
07-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Tell the marines families that were killed today that Global Warming is what they should fear the most. Just think about that statement............

FAIL OBAMA!

Trump says we don't know who is in our country and he appears correct. I can't wait until the Donald shoves this one up Obama's arse.........

Why don't YOU and Draft Dodging Trump Strap'em on, lace them up and get busy if you think YOU can do any better than America's Military Generals.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 05:13 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b2/ae/5b/b2ae5b39d07cc851e2224bd1298adec2.jpg

Mac-7
07-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Why don't YOU and Draft Dodging Trump Strap'em on, lace them up and get busy if you think YOU can do any better than America's Military Generals.

Trump has as much military experience as Cigar's Dear Leader, the half American golfer in chief.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Trump has as much military experience as Cigar's Dear Leader, the half American golfer in chief.

Donald Trump doesn't have Electronics he produced in Military Equipment

Donald Trump will never be Commander in Chief, Back 2 Black

... so no, Trump doesn't have as much military experience as Cigar's Dear Leader, the half American golfer in chief.

Oops ... didn't play out the way you thought it would did you? :laugh:

Cigar
07-16-2015, 05:42 PM
Fox News Falsely Reports That ISIS Tweeted About Chattanooga Before Attack

During its coverage of the shooting death of four Marines in Chattanooga, Tenn., Fox News falsely reported that an ISIS account had tweeted about the attack just as it was starting.

“The last investigative thread I would mention at this point is we’re taking a hard look at a Twitter account, an ISIS-linked Twitter account, that seemed to have foreknowledge of the shooting in Chattanooga,” Fox’s Catherine Herridge reported on air.

“The tweet went out at 10:34 with the hashtag #Chattanooga, referring to American dogs and a likely shooting. This, of course, was about 15 minutes before the shooting took place, so this may be significant.”

Herridge appears to have been reporting on a screengrab going around Twitter of the alleged ISIS account tweeting about the attack, which does indeed have a timestamp of 10:34 AM.

But that’s because whoever made the screengrab was in a different time zone. Looking at the original tweet while logged into an Eastern time-set account reveals that it was actually made hours after the attack.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-falsely-reports-that-isis-tweeted-about-chattanooga-before-attack/
(http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-falsely-reports-that-isis-tweeted-about-chattanooga-before-attack/)

In the Famous words of one Forum Member: Should I be Surprised :laugh:

texan
07-17-2015, 09:24 AM
No one made a comment on Trumps military expertise, but I am not surprised that people can't read without comprehension.

BOB WOODWARD: "MILITARY UPSET SUSAN RICE TELLING GENERALS HOW TO FIGHT........."

Cigar there are countless articles of THE Military COMPLAINING THEY ARE NOT LISTENED TOO ON ISIS AND FOREIGN POLICY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GOD DO YOU LIVE IN A FING CAVE? PAY FING ATTENTION!

Lineman
07-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Whats your ISIS strategy, chickenhawk?

FAIL OBAMA!

texan
07-17-2015, 10:59 AM
Well Senor dumbass I wouldn't have pulled everyone out knowing how vulnerable they were, we had it under control. You want an explanation of what I would do post the stupid ass decision? I have it and I am not a war monger, and I am also not an idiot like the President on these issues either. Fing excuse making ass covering posters can't stand them.

maybe we could trade 5 more terrorists for a deserter???

texan
07-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh hell the first thing I would do is listen to the rational military leaders on how to remove them from Iraq. I would listen to my allies on how. I would then put a real coalition of those nations (VS. the BS coalition he likes to toss out). But my general thoughts outside that is start carpet bombing those dumbass and they will leave the country. They are winning the advertising battle (see these terrorist attacks) if they are getting their ass beat down they don't look so cool.

Half a war is won on PR, we have no effort there.

I guess we could do more training and allow more of our ammo and equipment to be taken and used against us.

Ivan88
07-17-2015, 11:05 AM
It is awesome that we have a strategy regarding ISIL. But who is it that most appreciates it's awesomeness?

Who gains the most from the US/UK/Israeli/Saudi created ISIL?

Lineman
07-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Its not in Obamas job description to make decisions for Iraq or any other country. You want an unending occupation of Iraq by OTHER PEOPLES KIDS.

Well Senor dumbass I wouldn't have pulled everyone out knowing how vulnerable they were, we had it under control. You want an explanation of what I would do post the stupid ass decision? I have it and I am not a war monger, and I am also not an idiot like the President on these issues either. Fing excuse making ass covering posters can't stand them.

maybe we could trade 5 more terrorists for a deserter???

texan
07-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Oh goody the fruit loops are making an appearance.

Tahuyaman
07-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Be awesome if we had an ISIS strategy after 2 years,

I'm sure one will be developed after January of 2017.

Cigar
07-17-2015, 11:15 AM
I'm sure one will be developed after January of 2017.

I love the Look on Conservatives Face after another Presidential loss :laugh:

Lineman
07-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Yall sure dont mind sending other peoples kids to apply your worldview abroad do you?

Just invade and occupy countries regardless of what they think?

Tahuyaman
07-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Why do all liberals think the only solution to a problem is going to war? Is that all they know?

Tahuyaman
07-17-2015, 11:21 AM
I love the Look on Conservatives Face after another Presidential loss :laugh:

I think whoever wins the election will come up with a strategy. Obviously the current president is unable to.

Lineman
07-17-2015, 11:24 AM
I have a strategy.

Tell Isreal to send THEIR kids to war for a change.

Cigar
07-17-2015, 11:26 AM
I think whoever wins the election will come up with a strategy. Obviously the current president is unable to.

Logoff, Lace them up, and get to packing ...

texan
07-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Why do all liberals think the only solution to a problem is going to war? Is that all they know?

Keep in mind they are liberals and that makes then not so smart so there's that.

Tahuyaman
07-17-2015, 11:28 AM
I have a strategy.

Tell Isreal to send THEIR kids to war for a change.

Right. Israeli soldiers have no combat experience. That being said, why should Israel deploy their army to fight the enemy of their enemies?

Only the U.S. does that.

texan
07-17-2015, 11:29 AM
Yall sure dont mind sending other peoples kids to apply your worldview abroad do you?

Just invade and occupy countries regardless of what they think?

Do you have a brain? You and Ron Paul don't have a clue, get into the conspiracy theories for us I know you want to.

texan
07-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Dah dah dah if we ignore everyone nobody will bother us and the world will be fine. Got a news flash the world isn't so nice and there are a lot of bad guys. Many of those children you refer to volunteered to do what is needed when it is needed.

The world sure looks safer since we withdrew, no terrorist attacks her or anything.

texan
07-17-2015, 11:33 AM
BTW are you saying you DON'T think we should have a strategy after 2 years?

Cigar
07-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Dah dah dah if we ignore everyone nobody will bother us and the world will be fine. Got a news flash the world isn't so nice and there are a lot of bad guys. Many of those children you refer to volunteered to do what is needed when it is needed.

The world sure looks safer since we withdrew, no terrorist attacks her or anything.

You Lost, GTFOI

texan
07-17-2015, 01:57 PM
How did I lose Captain Duh Duh Dumbass? You may be the least intelligent person on this board.

Answer my question even tho it was asked of someone else that bailed because they can't, are you saying you DON'T think we should have a strategy after 2 years?

Redrose
07-17-2015, 02:09 PM

One big difference though. While Barry Soetoto was lighting up a joint and galavanting all over the world, Hawaii, Indonesia, Africa being a 'child of the world' and lying about his citizenship on college applications, and learning to be a rable rouser, Trump was in the prestigious Wharton School of Business learning how to be successful (multi-billionaire) and create businesses that actually give people careers and good jobs.

texan
07-17-2015, 02:12 PM
CEEEgar Captain you know what acts like he is working in conjunction with the generals, then when proof is put up he tries to declare victory. Is there anyone more ignorant and divorced from reality?

Lineman
07-17-2015, 03:03 PM
Texan wants the US military to invade and occupy countries anytime, anywhere in order to force our will upon them.

How'd that work in Iraq, where the population prefers to stand and watch Americans die for them?

It didnt work in Vietnam. It didnt work in Korea. Russia failed in Afghanistan.

When has that strategy worked where our goal was not to take territory, only change hearts and minds?

Ivan88
07-18-2015, 03:53 AM
ISIL is just another money making racket for the super-rich. It will become rather obvious after watching this video..... not the whole story, but a hell of a lot more of it than anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Peter1469
07-18-2015, 04:05 AM
oh boy!

Ivan88
07-18-2015, 04:19 AM
How can any rational, aware, honest person really expect the US to solve any problem when the whole political establishment lies about most everything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

Peter1469
07-18-2015, 04:21 AM
oh boy

zelmo1234
07-18-2015, 04:26 AM
Ivan went Bye Bye?

He needs to spend some more time with those peace loving Radical Islamic folks. some people of course lose their head over that, but sometimes you just have to roll the dice and take your chances.