PDA

View Full Version : Confederate Flag or Modern Democrats?

GrassrootsConservative
07-16-2015, 04:57 PM
The Confederate Flag issue raises a question with me when I see it compared to things like the swastika. Which has done more to oppress blacks? The Confederate flag, which is just a flag, similar to the American flag, with stars, bars, and red, white, and blue, or the Democrat party, which has sponsored and pressured black abortions over the last ~50 years, resulting in the murder of over 17,000,000 black fetuses, a genocide that would make Hitler take notes and praise the Democrats efficiency.

Cigar
07-16-2015, 05:16 PM
:rollseyes:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/059/5/7/butthurt_level_advisory_system_by_l33tn3rdz-d5whpz6.jpg

BlackAsCoal
07-17-2015, 10:12 AM
The Confederate Flag issue raises a question with me when I see it compared to things like the swastika. Which has done more to oppress blacks? The Confederate flag, which is just a flag, similar to the American flag, with stars, bars, and red, white, and blue, or the Democrat party, which has sponsored and pressured black abortions over the last ~50 years, resulting in the murder of over 17,000,000 black fetuses, a genocide that would make Hitler take notes and praise the Democrats efficiency.

The Confederate rag IS the Swastika.

At least the Germans had the common sense to rid itself of its symbols of hate and evil.

BTW, whatever you think about that shit-stained rag, it doesn't matter .. the South loses again. :0)

GrassrootsConservative
07-17-2015, 10:15 AM

That's simply not true.

BlackAsCoal
07-17-2015, 10:18 AM
That's simply not true.

Sure it is .. depending on ones perspective.

I'm sure that nazis saw nothing wrong with their flag as well.

Safety
07-17-2015, 10:55 AM

At least the Germans had the common sense to rid itself of its symbols of hate and evil.

BTW, whatever you think about that shit-stained rag, it doesn't matter .. the South loses again. :0)

Yea, if you notice the poll is set up for bias off the bat. Instead of saying the flag, it should say the Confederacy, which did nothing but breed resentment for blacks since 1865.

Safety
07-17-2015, 10:57 AM

That's like saying the swastika is just a flag, and that's why people consider it insulting and offensive. Good try, but you're just not there yet.

Cigar
07-17-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm sure even the Dinosaurs didn't go quietly ... but as sure as shit, they're Gone and I'm burning them in my tank as Fuel. :laugh:

sachem
07-17-2015, 12:57 PM
That poll seems skewed to me.

Ivan88
07-30-2015, 03:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6bVde-rpQ