PDA

View Full Version : Director James Comey versus TPF II

Ransom
07-17-2015, 10:58 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/47296-Comey-versus-The-Political-Forums/page4?highlight=JAmes+Comey

Xl's post number 36 is noted. "Propaganda and fear mongering" was what this was by Director Comey.

Those who thanked that post again....get their record updated as well.

Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) (07-09-2015),PolWatch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1099) (07-09-2015),Ravens Fan (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=908) (07-09-2015),Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) (07-09-2015)

Live and learn. Live and learn.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:00 AM
I got thanked by because I was right, as I always am when it comes to "debates" vs you and your band of Neocons.

U mad?

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:03 AM
I got thanked by because I was right, as I always am when it comes to "debates" vs you and your band of Neocons.

U mad?

I'm the 180 of mad trying to show my appreciation for you being my visual in my audio-visual presentations. AS the investigation continues into this latest shootings, your two posts(#37 a f'n award winner as well) show how badly ewe all missed the boat.

James Comey was dead on accurate. Your post in the 180 really says all that needs to be said here.

Peter1469
07-17-2015, 11:03 AM
thread fail

:shocked:

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Those who thanked....get another schooling as well. Media led sheep.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:05 AM
thread fail

:shocked:

Ah....Peter sideshow 1469, what up?

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
I'm the 180 of mad trying to show my appreciation for you being my visual in my audio-visual presentations. AS the investigation continues into this latest shootings, your two posts(#37 a f'n award winner as well) show how badly ewe all missed the boat.

James Comey was dead on accurate. Your post in the 180 really says all that needs to be said here.

More American civilians are killed by selfies than they are this faux terrorism "threat," engineered solely to protect Israeli interests and line the pockets of politicians, the military industrial complex, bankers, and other nefarious interests that run the country.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Remember when the threat from ISIS was first spoken to by our 5 national security officials, Peter sideshow 1469 labeled it fund seeking.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:07 AM
More American civilians are killed by selfies than they are this faux terrorism "threat," engineered solely to protect Israeli interests and line the pockets of politicians, the military industrial complex, bankers, and other nefarious interests that run the country.

Propaganda and fear mongering........is on the record.....the investigations into just this latest shooting, continues.

F'n...oops.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:09 AM
Midcan5's #45 an absolute classic as well.

Error in here will be highlighted. Called out. Exposed.

And there is much error.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:10 AM
Propaganda and fear mongering........is on the record.....the investigations into just this latest shooting, continues.

F'n...oops.

Again, more people die from selfy fails than they do this faux terrorism nonsense, and the small number of people who are killed are done so via blowback from the psychotic neocon policies you and your ilk champion.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Post #26 Uncle Ransom 7-10-15

Uncle Ransom is a Neocon. Staunch. First Rate. Port out Starboard home. Unapologetic. Not going to deflect...whatsoever....in fact hand out lesson after lesson, this I told you so smarting bad.....but it's coming anyway whether you Isolationists non-interventionists, nuance experts like or...or f'n not. I am card carrying. I do believe this FBI Director. I am seeing an anti-American expansion by ISIS, I believe they are a threat to this homeland.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/47192-How-ISIS-has-expanded/page3

Ka f'n boom

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:14 AM
You can't hand out lessons to your superiors. You don't seem to understand that you're a dumb, delusional nutjob.

Dismissed.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Again, more people die from selfy fails than they do this faux terrorism nonsense, and the small number of people who are killed are done so via blowback from the psychotic neocon policies you and your ilk champion.

Your record clear. In black and white. So defining. So telling. Utterly exposes you and all that thanked you.

Fear mongering and propaganda was all James Comey was engaged in there, ISIS isn't a threat to these United States.

Uhhhh....f'n.......oops!

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
You can't hand out lessons to your superiors. You don't seem to understand that you're a dumb, delusional nutjob.

Dismissed.

As I've said and will repeat for all of ewe; We can never never allow Isolationism to dictate foreign policies and especially this threat from militant Islam.

To do so would be at our own peril. They are dangerous, a threat to this nation, and to be excluded from adult mature reasoned national security decision.

Xl and those who naively thanked his post.....are the last folk we need at the wheel. Talk about your dangerous drivers. Should have their licenses revoked.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Your record clear. In black and white. So defining. So telling. Utterly exposes you and all that thanked you.

Fear mongering and propaganda was all James Comey was engaged in there, ISIS isn't a threat to these United States.

Uhhhh....f'n.......oops!

Well, I got thanked because it isn't a threat to the US, and still isn't.

Time to declare a war on selfies, because they kill more Americans per year than Isis. You can lead that battle too, commander Ransom.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:20 AM
As I've said and will repeat for all of ewe; We can never never allow Isolationism to dictate foreign policies and especially this threat from militant Islam.

To do so would be at our own peril. They are dangerous, a threat to this nation, and to be excluded from adult mature reasoned national security decision.

Xl and those who naively thanked his post.....are the last folk we need at the wheel. Talk about your dangerous drivers. Should have their licenses revoked.

Next to no Americans die via militant Islam, and the ones who have were via direct blowback via the idiotic policies psychopaths like you champion.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:22 AM
Could explain to these victim's family that ISIS poses no threat and James Comey's testimony was mere propaganda and fear mongering.

I'd be careful you don't receive a sharp punch in the nose, but go ahead and spew your agenda to them, tell em what ewe all think. Those who thanked that post too......get right in there. Express your opinions that testimony given by our national security officials for months has been either fundraising voodoo or propaganda with a dose of fear mongering.

Oops.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Next to no Americans die via militant Islam, and the ones who have were via direct blowback via the idiotic policies psychopaths like you champion.

Look who sounds "mad."

:biglaugh:

Proven wrong, get your feeling hurt. I told you this would smart.....badly. Know what they say, no pain, no gain.

You boned this one up badly. Not even close. Those who thanked you......especially 'sideshow'........f'n....oops.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 11:35 AM
Look who sounds "mad."

:biglaugh:

Proven wrong, get your feeling hurt. I told you this would smart.....badly. Know what they say, no pain, no gain.

You boned this one up badly. Not even close. Those who thanked you......especially 'sideshow'........f'n....oops.

Don't misunderstand, I'm nowhere near mad, I'm just correctly labeling your characteristics. The people who die via terrorism do so because of the policies you champion. You and your neocons are directly responsible for the deaths of civilians and soldiers who died via these nefarious and fraudulent wars and policies. You guys are criminals, and it's a shame you'll never be prosecuted for your crimes.

The Sage of Main Street
07-17-2015, 12:31 PM

Xl and those who naively thanked his post.....are the last folk we need at the wheel. Talk about your dangerous drivers. Should have their licenses revoked. Allowing Muslim immigration is not Isolationism. They are here as part of trade deals, either for oil drilling services or to set up sweatshops in their countries. It is the religious duty of the leaders of all those "friendly" Muslim countries to help in the conquest of Infidelphia.

Ethereal
07-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Neo-cons create a terrorist threat and then blame their opponents when that threat comes back to bite them.

Amazing.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 07:55 PM
The hate and discontent from some students is understandable, Teach often a tad unfeeling and harsh. How much is enough? How many before it's no longer lone wolves but a systematic jihad against America? The fact that US Citizens are targeted for recruitment was mentioned over and over and over..... it was dismissed as war mongering by those here on tpf who today sound mad. Americans murdered abroad, American facilities attacked was mentioned time and again and over and over. Dismissed by Isolationists here on tpf, their record forever etched on these pages.

Uncle Ransom told you. You're going to have to address this national security crisis called ISIS either sooner or later. Your Uncle also explaining this to you for well over a year now.

My heart grieves for the entire military community especially the Marine Corps vets and families.

My prayers for everyone suffering from this totally outrageous act of murder clearly targeting the Military. Let us hope like we do when churches became murdering grounds or when victims are killed by our own police, we act with outrage. Let us hope we don't have anyone else not standing in the neocon tent by now. However, you 3...4,5...oh yeah 6..........wait...7,8.........you 8 Isolationists will have to sleep in the barn. Until we can get you a bedroll, it's a crowded tent.

Safety
07-17-2015, 08:06 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/47296-Comey-versus-The-Political-Forums/page4?highlight=JAmes+Comey

Xl's post number 36 is noted. "Propaganda and fear mongering" was what this was by Director Comey.

Those who thanked that post again....get their record updated as well.

Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) (07-09-2015),PolWatch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1099) (07-09-2015),Ravens Fan (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=908) (07-09-2015),Safety (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1226) (07-09-2015)

You know they make an ointment for that.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 08:08 PM
May I remind everyone as well, the deal that Obama claims was only about them developing a nuclear weapon. However, our unfreezing of assets of their billionaire Mullahs and front men no doubt migrates to the coffers of state sponsored terror. So, they're fighting proxy wars in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq, and Syria and Obama has just unfrozen terror $'s? That about right?

Let's not forget that tonight as the world is literally on fire. Conflict on every continent, insolvency of entire nations...... and as if that ain't enough.... our culture has turned to defining courage as Caitlyn Jenner.

I swear. I went away fishing one summer. Remote, no cell, no news, no worries. Returned to 'civilization' to find it gone. I went fishin it went insane.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 08:10 PM
You know they make an ointment for that.

However. They don't make ointments for utterly naïve.

Oops.

Ransom
07-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Let's all try to remember too, it was FBI Director James Coney who I quoted. I didn't make his threat matrix up, my argument was that I believed him. And those who wrote and thanked that post called it fear mongering and propaganda. This is Obama's FBI Director who is actually testifying to this, thus it was the FBI's Director labeled a neocon and liar here by you Isolationists. It's propaganda from the Obama Admin, it's fear mongering by the Director of the FBI.

It's how I know and why I'm so confident that many of ewe realize how badly you boned this one....... you're desperately attacking the messenger trying to regain some credibility. Sorry Isolationists. We cannot trust you any further. Enough is enough. Give Uncle Ransom the keys back, there is no shame in admitting you cannot drive. Well... some...a lot actually, but it makes you a better individual. Humbles you.

zelmo1234
07-17-2015, 08:54 PM

You can give them all the love and understanding that you want, They are still going to want you dead.

But the world has to go though this from time to time. This shooting that happened yesterday is not the end but only the beginning .

Fortunately the conversations from the talking heads is starting to change to Ideology, and this is exactly where it should be.

Appeasement is not going to change this issue.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Neo-cons create a terrorist threat and then blame their opponents when that threat comes back to bite them.

Amazing.

It's so simple and apparent, you'd think everyone could see it. Sadly not, it seems.

The Xl
07-17-2015, 08:58 PM
You can give them all the love and understanding that you want, They are still going to want you dead.

But the world has to go though this from time to time. This shooting that happened yesterday is not the end but only the beginning .

Fortunately the conversations from the talking heads is starting to change to Ideology, and this is exactly where it should be.

Appeasement is not going to change this issue.

They want us dead so much that despite all we've done to them and despite the fact that we have open borders, they do next to nothing. Sure.

The Sage of Main Street
07-18-2015, 12:06 PM
Let's not forget that tonight as the world is literally on fire. Conflict on every continent, insolvency of entire nations...... and as if that ain't enough.... our culture has turned to defining courage as Caitlyn Jenner.

I swear. I went away fishing one summer. Remote, no cell, no news, no worries. Returned to 'civilization' to find it gone. I went fishin it went insane. When you went fishing, did you jump the shark?

The Sage of Main Street
07-18-2015, 12:13 PM
. Sorry Isolationists. We cannot trust you any further. Enough is enough. Give Uncle Ransom the keys back, there is no shame in admitting you cannot drive. Well... some...a lot actually, but it makes you a better individual. Humbles you. You mean the keys to your clown car? Here, take them! It makes me dizzy driving a car that can only go in circles.

Ethereal
07-21-2015, 10:33 PM
It's so simple and apparent, you'd think everyone could see it. Sadly not, it seems.

Denial is one of the strongest human emotions, apparently,

Vilifier of Zombies
07-22-2015, 02:23 AM
However. They don't make ointments for utterly naïve.

Oops.

I thought for sure you were a lispy chic. Turns out -you're as numb as a hake.