PDA

View Full Version : Sen. John McCain: Trump Owes Vets, Not Him, An Apology

Captain Obvious
07-20-2015, 08:33 AM
The left loves this chaos but anyone thinking Trump is a valid POTUS candidate is a fucking joke, he's a circus act.

And a bad one. That whole "McCain failed and was captured" thing is a schtick, the whole "success or bust" phony corporatist mentality.

Yeah, Donald - it also helped that your father was a wealthy real estate guy too, jackass.

Trump makes the GOP look like a total joke. Hope he wins the nomination, it would be fitting.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/20/424610744/sen-john-mccain-trump-owes-vets-an-apology-not-him

Sen. John McCain took the high road on Monday, saying Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump did not owe him an apology.

Trump, McCain said during an interview with MSNBC, "owes an apology to the families of those who have sacrificed in conflict and those who have undergone a prison experience in serving their country."

"The great honor of my life was to serve in the company of heroes," McCain said. "I'm not a hero."

nathanbforrest45
07-20-2015, 08:34 AM
No comment required to such lunacy.

Cigar
07-20-2015, 08:38 AM
No comment required to such lunacy.

Silence tells more ... just think of it as Obama saying it.

PolWatch
07-20-2015, 08:41 AM
Silence tells more ... just think of it as Obama saying it.

whew! That would produce exploding heads all over the nation!

hanger4
07-20-2015, 09:17 AM
Trump makes the GOP look like a total joke.

By the same reasoning wouldn't Bernie Sanders make the whole DemParty look like Marxists or Scoialists ??

Captain Obvious
07-20-2015, 09:29 AM
By the same reasoning wouldn't Bernie Sanders make the whole DemParty look like Marxists or Scoialists ??

Yes

del
07-20-2015, 09:30 AM
keep swinging

Common
07-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Trump-Sanders neither will be potus, neither are pre ordained by the parties or the biggest of the big pacs and big money people.

They will both howerver bring certain topics to the forefront.

Cigar
07-20-2015, 09:56 AM
http://media.cagle.com/95/2015/07/19/166596_600.jpg
http://media.cagle.com/10/2015/07/18/166554_600.jpg

Cigar
07-20-2015, 09:58 AM
Trump-Sanders neither will be potus, neither are pre ordained by the parties or the biggest of the big pacs and big money people.

They will both howerver bring certain topics to the forefront.

ZERO Comparison ... but nice try anyway :laugh:

Gotta Love those GOP're

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WzP2NWK_dWc/Ux3ln-qpDhI/AAAAAAAARFI/Tk4mDFjcfio/s1600/sarah-palin-cpac-2014-shiny-object-mccain.jpg

Adelaide
07-20-2015, 10:09 AM
John McCain usually comes out looking classy... I think this would be an example.

Cigar
07-20-2015, 10:16 AM
John McCain usually comes out looking classy... I think this would be an example.

If I was McCain, I'd just let The Donald keep talking himself into a hole he'll never get out of.

Mac-7
07-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Trump did not attack all vets.

Redrose
07-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Trump was very wrong for making thast remark. He should have taken the high road and ignored McCain's insukt to those who support Trumps's agenda.

McCain shouldn't have made his stupid remark either. It's Repubs like him that are hurting the party. Trump has the balls to speak out. If Trump had ignored it, McCain would have been the bad guy, Trump was wrong.

Trump doesn't know how to leave it be, he has to get nasty, and that will sadly be his downfall.

Green Arrow
07-20-2015, 06:11 PM
Trump did not attack all vets.

Nope, just the ones that got captured. Which still makes him a disgusting fuck.

Cigar
07-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Can't clean up the Shit without the Smell :laugh:

birddog
07-21-2015, 01:01 PM
Trump used a poor choice of words, but I believe he supports all honorable Vets. As a Vet, I am more disturbed by the dishonesty and incompetence of Hillary Clinton in her role as SOS!

Mac-7
07-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Trump used a poor choice of words, but I believe he supports all honorable Vets. As a Vet, I am more disturbed by the dishonesty and incompetence of Hillary Clinton in her role as SOS!

Mccain should have been retired in the last election.

He served honorably and was once trashed by the same liberals who are trashing Trump now.

But today McCain is a fool.

The Xl
07-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Dude is a circus act, but they all are, and theoretically, he doesn't need to be subservient to interests because he can finance his own campaign, and his ideas are uniquely his. That alone puts him ahead of everyone not named Paul or Sanders imo.

But yeah, he's still a nutjob. And for someone with his massive amount of wealth and status, he isn't particular bright or witty.

PolWatch
07-21-2015, 03:31 PM
That must be why the republicans wanted everyone to vote for McCain & Palin......

boy-o-boy! The Trump candidacy continues to reveal the GOP in all its splendor!

Hillary on one side & Trump on the other, this could be the year of the Third Party!

Ivan88
07-21-2015, 05:16 PM
According to rumor and a video, McCain fired his engine exhaust with extra fuel at the plane behind him and this caused the missile to "cook off".
In this diagram, IF such a thing occurred, it would have to be the plane showing a possible movement track to where a firey exhaust could have begun a chain of events leading to the missile launch.

However, the pilot of the launching plane claims the launch was at the time the plane was being started by the battery crew.
And the investigator reported that the missile was launched by an electrical charge.
See video below:

So, until more evidence becomes available, I cannot blame McCain for the Forrestal disaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g6l_gjxXM4

decedent
07-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Why should Trump start respecting POWs just because libs say so?

Peter1469
07-21-2015, 05:36 PM
That accident led the Navy to install deck spray equipment. From Wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/CVA-42_deck_edge_water_system_NAN11-69.jpg/225px-CVA-42_deck_edge_water_system_NAN11-69.jpg

According to rumor and a video, McCain fired his engine exhaust with extra fuel at the plane behind him and this caused the missile to "cook off".
In this diagram, IF such a thing occurred, it would have to be the plane showing a possible movement track to where a firey exhaust could have begun a chain of events leading to the missile launch.

However, the pilot of the launching plane claims the launch was at the time the plane was being started by the battery crew.
And the investigator reported that the missile was launched by an electrical charge.
See video below:

So, until more evidence becomes available, I cannot blame McCain for the Forrestal disaster.

Safety
07-21-2015, 06:12 PM

See video below:

In other words, he used his afterburners?

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:47 PM
That must be why the republicans wanted everyone to vote for McCain & Palin......

boy-o-boy! The Trump candidacy continues to reveal the GOP in all its splendor!

Hillary on one side & Trump on the other, this could be the year of the Third Party!

You know, PolWatch, that would be kinda cool if the two leading vote getters were independents.

PolWatch
07-21-2015, 07:50 PM
I think both major parties end up behaving the same after they are elected. They talk a good story about the differences but then they concentrate on getting & obtaining power for themselves and their donors. Welcome to year 15 of the Bush/Obama presidency.

Ivan88
07-30-2015, 09:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lbm4YiStV4