PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Party Reclaims Edge in Favorable Ratings

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 07:16 PM
Democratic Party Reclaims Edge in Favorable Ratings
by Andrew Dugan

http://www.gallup.com/poll/184214/democratic-party-reclaims-edge-favorable-ratings.aspx

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- As the 2016 presidential race increasingly dominates political news, the favorable ratings for both major parties are still close to their historical lows. Slightly more than four in 10 Americans (42%) view the Democratic Party favorably, while the Republican Party has a favorable rating of 35%. The rating for Democrats is up slightly from March's 39% (http://www.gallup.com/poll/181985/neither-major-party-cracks-favorability-latest-poll.aspx?utm_source=favorable%20republican&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=tiles), while the Republican rating fell two percentage points. The net result is Americans now view the Democratic Party more favorably than the GOP."

==========================================

Very good News for Democrats! Americans are recognizing the true value of the Democratic Party and are voting in favor of it. Democrats are going UP, Republicans going Down! But it really is no big news that the Democrats actually help the Middle Class, the Poor, Minorities, Women, the Elderly, the Retired, Veterans, the Environment, as well as many other groups while the Republicans much prefer to help their rich ilk. Thus, the Democrats are climbing higher in popularity now. That should be great news for Hillary Clinton and the Democrats! Thanks to Gallup for this report.

Common
07-20-2015, 07:20 PM
I posted this earlier from gallup, its a difference if you take where they were to now. Ive always said the more the right wing talks the more america pulls away.

American doesnt like the far right or the far left, its pretty much more a centrist county with views on both sides.

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Democratic Party Reclaims Edge in Favorable Ratings
by Andrew Dugan

http://www.gallup.com/poll/184214/democratic-party-reclaims-edge-favorable-ratings.aspx

==========================================

Very good News for Democrats! Americans are recognizing the true value of the Democratic Party and are voting in favor of it. Democrats are going UP, Republicans going Down! But it really is no big news that the Democrats actually help the Middle Class, the Poor, Minorities, Women, the Elderly, the Retired, Veterans, the Environment, as well as many other groups while the Republicans much prefer to help their rich ilk. Thus, the Democrats are climbing higher in popularity now. That should be great news for Hillary Clinton and the Democrats! Thanks to Gallup for this report.

Are voting you say? This confirms dirty tricks. The election is next year and you guys are already voting.

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Are voting you say? This confirms dirty tricks. The election is next year and you guys are already voting.
Voting in the Gallup Poll, Bob. Pay attention next time! :)

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:28 PM
The Gallup poll.

That is not official.

carry on.

The last time you guys went nuts about Hillary Obama took away her victory parade.

exotix
07-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Not surprised ... say for instance, Sanders draws more than twice the crowd of any Trump rally ... and he's not even close to Billary ...

What a decrepit thing the state of the GOP is.

Common
07-20-2015, 07:41 PM
The Gallup poll.

That is not official.

carry on.

The last time you guys went nuts about Hillary Obama took away her victory parade.

Gallup is one of the foremost Pollsters, granted polls are not guaranteed or written in stone.
Would you have accepted it if it said the democrats are going down the tube

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 07:42 PM
The Gallup poll.

That is not official.

carry on.

That was then. This is Now and Obama is not running again. So, it's a whole new ball of wax, Bob. And with Hillary still riding high in the polls and Americans getting all fired up for the Democrats this early in the game, it's got to be great for Hillary and the Democrats! :)

=============================
----------------------------------------------------------

HILLARY 2016!! Let's Not Return To the Failed Policies of the Past Under the Do-Nothing Republicans!

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:44 PM
Gallup is one of the foremost Pollsters, granted polls are not guaranteed or written in stone.

This is 2015. Voters are dumb. I think you realize that.

I know my selection yet it might not be available in 2016.

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:45 PM
True Blue, i spent 40 years as a Democrat. I recall my days of polls and hope my guy would win. Then the Democrat lost. It happens and this is the time for it to happen again.

Common
07-20-2015, 07:49 PM
This is 2015. Voters are dumb. I think you realize that.

I know my selection yet it might not be available in 2016.

Bob voters have always been dumb and I agree polls dont mean much, they are indicators.
This poll wasnt promoting any candidates it just sited a trend with democrat favorabitlity

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Bob voters have always been dumb and I agree polls dont mean much, they are indicators.
This poll wasnt promoting any candidates it just sited a trend with democrat favorabitlity

I have seen polls change in the last month prior to the actual election.

At this point they don't mean much.

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Are you kiddin'?! Ol' Bob would have jumped out of bed and would have started break-dancing and even doing cart wheels!! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/happy2/82.gif

P.S. Even he's laughing right now, right Bob! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/animated/57.gif

Tahuyaman
07-20-2015, 07:55 PM
American doesnt like the far right or the far left, its pretty much more a centrist county with views on both sides.

The far left is becoming the mainstream in the Democrat party and the media is their number one cheerleader.

Bob
07-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Are you kiddin'?! Ol' Bob would have jumped out of bed and would have started break-dancing and even doing cart wheels!! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/happy2/82.gif

P.S. Even he's laughing right now, right Bob! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/animated/57.gif

40 years ago, I would be hooting loud and happy. I was still a Democrat.

I put forth serious and earnest effort to find the true path.

I quit Democrats.

Cigar
I posted this earlier from gallup, its a difference if you take where they were to now. Ive always said the more the right wing talks the more america pulls away.

A Republican would NEVER Win a Presidential Election saying that .... :laugh:

Common
The far left is becoming the mainstream in the Democrat party and the media is their number one cheerleader.

I disagree the mainstream democrat party is the same as the mainstream republican party, centrists.

Theres always been a far left and far right contingency in each party.

Prediction for you a far left nor a far right candidate will win the Election

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 07:58 PM
True Blue, i spent 40 years as a Democrat. I recall my days of polls and hope my guy would win. Then the Democrat lost. It happens and this is the time for it to happen again.
Bob, you know what your problem is right? You're still living deep in the past. I mean....40 YEARS AGO? Seriously? C'mon Bob. Get with it. 40 years ago things were still being addressed as 19__!

Common
07-20-2015, 08:00 PM
A Republican would NEVER Win a Presidential Election saying that .... :laugh:

Yes they would thats how the moderate GWBush won and his father. Thats how romeny ran but lost. All the right wing flamer shit happens in the primary after the primary they scoot right to the middle because they KNOW they cant win as far right whackos

Bob
07-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Bob, you know what your problem is right? You're still living deep in the past. I mean....40 YEARS AGO? Seriously? C'mon Bob. Get with it. 40 years ago things were still being addressed as 19__!

You trying to tell me Democrats changed?

They still say the same things.

I see the disaster Obama created and can you honestly say you want another ten trillion dollars added to the national debt over the next 8 years?

not me. i like a country headed out of debt.

Cigar
07-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Yes they would thats how the moderate GWBush won and his father. Thats how romeny ran but lost. All the right wing flamer $#@! happens in the primary after the primary they scoot right to the middle because they KNOW they cant win as far right whackos

Excuse me ... if I don't go Backwards a Decade, naturally I'm talking about current GOP reality :laugh:

Tahuyaman
07-20-2015, 08:06 PM
I disagree the mainstream democrat party is the same as the mainstream republican party, centrists.

Theres always been a far left and far right contingency in each party.

Prediction for you a far left nor a far right candidate will win the Election

Not even close. The Democrat party is a consolidation of every far left fringe element in American society. The centrist Democrats are dying off. They will be insignificant within ten years.

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 09:06 PM
You trying to tell me Democrats changed?

They still say the same things.

I see the disaster Obama created and can you honestly say you want another ten trillion dollars added to the national debt over the next 8 years?

not me. i like a country headed out of debt.
Oh as if the Republicans would be so damn frugal that they wouldn't spend a dime if they had the White House. Quit kidding yourself, Bob. Republicans spend even more than Democrats. That's a FACT! And just look at what Party actually comes up ON TOP! It even features your own Ronald Reagan showing a chart but be sure to read what it says!

Thanks to The Great Recession and David Haggith for this excellent report!

Deficits, Debts and Democrats vs Republicans — US national debt in graphs by year and president
by David Haggith

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/deficits-debts-democrats-vs-republicans-us-national-debt-graphs-year-president/

"This graph goes against what I think would be conventional wisdom — that Republicans do a better job with the economy than those taxing, government-worshipping Democrats. Surprisingly, if you look at personal income growth over the last fifty years under each kind of president (Democrat vs Republican), you discover that no matter which income percentile you fall into, you saw your income grow more during Democratic presidential administrations than during Republican administrations."

"But here is the aspect of these facts that shines the brightest for Democrats:

"In all income categories except the 95thpercentile, income growth rates under Democratic presidents exceeded income growth rates under Republican ones. That suggests greater income equality can coexist with (or even help create) greater prosperity."

"I particularly invite Republican debate in the comments section below. Correct me with facts … if you can!"

Boris The Animal
07-20-2015, 09:33 PM

American doesnt like the far right or the far left, its pretty much more a centrist county with views on both sides.Not unless you're a hard Left shill for the Communists like you and Bluesey. Then the Democrats can do no wrong and the GOP are evil incarnate. I will laugh when the GOP trounces the dems and forces them into permanent exile.

Boris The Animal
07-20-2015, 09:34 PM
Not even close. The Democrat party is a consolidation of every far left fringe element in American society. The centrist Democrats are dying off. They will be insignificant within ten years.
Not to mention that Conservative Democrats are nonexistent.

Tahuyaman
07-20-2015, 09:37 PM
Not to mention that Conservative Democrats are nonexistent.

There might be a couple still alive in Texas and Oklahoma. My best friend's father (WWII vet) is still alive and he's a conservative Democrat. Well, conservative by today's standards anyway.

Bob
07-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Oh as if the Republicans would be so damn frugal that they wouldn't spend a dime if they had the White House. Quit kidding yourself, Bob. Republicans spend even more than Democrats. That's a FACT! And just look at what Party actually comes up ON TOP! It even features your own Ronald Reagan showing a chart but be sure to read what it says!

Thanks to The Great Recession and David Haggith for this excellent report!

Deficits, Debts and Democrats vs Republicans — US national debt in graphs by year and president
by David Haggith

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/deficits-debts-democrats-vs-republicans-us-national-debt-graphs-year-president/

OMY god

And you think that proves something?

Even Obama admits the economy is stagnant.

Nope sweet cheeks, the Democrats still tell the same old stories they told when i was still one.

I spoke of national debt and you wandered off into GDP.

Obama will cancel out with at least 9 trillion more of debt and could be 10 trillion.

Some are predicting our economy is poised on a bubble again about to collapse.

Personally I hope not.

TrueBlue
07-20-2015, 09:59 PM
OMY god

And you think that proves something?

Even Obama admits the economy is stagnant.

Nope sweet cheeks, the Democrats still tell the same old stories they told when i was still one.

I spoke of national debt and you wandered off into GDP.

Obama will cancel out with at least 9 trillion more of debt and could be 10 trillion.

Some are predicting our economy is poised on a bubble again about to collapse.

Personally I hope not.
Go back and re-read the Whole Story, Carefully this time, Bob. It is a REPUBLICAN talking and saying those things, not a Democrat. He even challenges fellow Republicans to disprove what he is saying, so how about it Bob? Feel up to the challenge?! :)

Bob
07-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Go back and re-read the Whole Story, Carefully this time, Bob. It is a REPUBLICAN talking and saying those things, not a Democrat. He even challenges fellow Republicans to disprove what he is saying, so how about it Bob? Feel up to the challenge?! :)

Can I be totally honest with you?

I understand the economy extremely well. I know fact from fiction. Your guy started out all wrong.

This is accurate. Not biased. And more than just honest, very full of vital information.

Show me where he agrees with your guy and count me in.

Best to you.

http://grandfather-economic-report.com/

Peter1469
07-21-2015, 06:48 AM
Republicans and Democrats argue over who is worse, when in reality the policies of both party's policies are directly causing an economic collapse.

Too funny. :shocked:

Common
07-21-2015, 06:52 AM
Excuse me ... if I don't go Backwards a Decade, naturally I'm talking about current GOP reality :laugh:

The current GOP clusterhump will be the same in the end. The rightist of the right wing loons will most likely not win the nomination and they certainly wont win Potus. After the primary they ALL go right to the middle because they KNOW independent middle of the roaders determine the winner. Not the democrat far left or republican far right. They are minorities

zelmo1234
07-21-2015, 06:59 AM
This is rich??

It is a 4 day poll of Adults. Not Registered or likely voters

It has a plus or minus of 4% and 95% accuracy?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/184214/democratic-party-reclaims-edge-favorable-ratings.aspx?utm_source=Politics&utm_medium=newsfeed&utm_campaign=tiles

So the swing is half the margin of error? And True is excited? Good for the Democrats.

What I smell coming is a lot of heartache, for the democrats. They need Trump to run as an independent