PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Chickenhawks

Cigar
07-21-2015, 06:58 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150721-battle-of-the-chickenhawks.jpg

Scott Walker: We might have to take military action on Day One (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2015/07/20/scott-walker-we-might-have-to-take-military-action-against-iran-on-day-one/)

Tahuyaman
07-21-2015, 07:14 PM
It's prudent to believe Iran might be a much more well armed threat in a couple of years than they are today.

It is possible that we may be forced into a military confrontation with Iran. At least it may be if Iran has their way.

Don't you agree that it would be wise to be prepared for that possibility?

Its obvious that the rest of the world doesn't want to get along just because Obama was elected, like he claimed during his first campaign.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 04:49 AM
It's prudent to believe Iran might be a much more well armed threat in a couple of years than they are today.

The $150 billion gift Obama made to their war chest will go a long way toward making the crazy mullahs a regional Gulf superpower.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 07:08 AM
I guess cigar believes that if just ignore them, they will not be a problem.

Bo-4
07-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Clearly Jebbers didn't learn a damned thing from his brother.

Sad when you think about it. :(

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s_7PysM6OZs/U2DRgdSXwWI/AAAAAAAAAsE/lTSkX7JlWQQ/s1600/jeb+bush+2.jpg

Cigar
07-22-2015, 07:32 AM
I wonder if our Political Experts know that this isn't just a US brokered Deal and that 5 other countries brokered this deal :rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
07-22-2015, 07:44 AM
So, what branch did teh O'bama serve in?

The third civilian droning regiment?

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 07:51 AM
I wonder if our Political Experts know that this isn't just a US brokered Deal and that 5 other countries brokered this deal :rollseyes:

You sure don't hear much bragging from them, do you?

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 07:53 AM

Do you think Iran is feeling like they lost something here, or are they pretty happy about how things have transpired?

Bo-4
07-22-2015, 07:57 AM

Most of them only care about one other country - Israel

The rest have no say.

Bo-4
07-22-2015, 07:58 AM

They're thrilled with the deal, and so are a myriad of former Israeli officials and our allies.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Most of them only care about one other country - Israel

The rest have no say.

I have no faith in a Russia or China.

if that's who obumer is trying to please he's pretty dumb.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 08:02 AM
They're thrilled with the deal, and so are a myriad of former Israeli officials and our allies.

Thats bullshit.

Russia and china just want to sell iran military hardware paid for with the $150 billion obumer just gave the mullahs.

domer76
07-22-2015, 08:26 AM

Perhaps they should be.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 10:33 AM

Right, I've heard nothing but raves from Israel.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 10:35 AM
I'm just wondering who you left wing hacks are going to blame when you discover that sanctions were lifted and Iran got everything they wanted and we got nothing.

Bo-4
07-22-2015, 12:04 PM

Israel was not involved in the deal.

maineman
07-22-2015, 12:20 PM

you pay a lot of attention to the pronouncements from the governments of all the other members of P5+1?

Somehow I doubt that.

maineman
07-22-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm just wondering who you left wing hacks are going to blame when you discover that sanctions were lifted and Iran got everything they wanted and we got nothing.

just as I wonder what flunkies like you will say when, ten years from now, Iran still has no nuclear weapons.

maineman
07-22-2015, 12:23 PM

Israel was not a member of P5+1.

Bo-4
07-22-2015, 12:26 PM
just as I wonder what flunkies like you will say when, ten years from now, Iran still has no nuclear weapons.

He'll thank the next Republican president (if there is one ;-)

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 03:21 PM
He'll thank the next Republican president (if there is one ;-)

I have no doubt Iran will build the bomb.

Because there is nothing to stop them now.

Not even the threat of an Israeli attack if current rumors of a Barack Obama pledge of military assistance against any 3rd party threat to to iran.

That hasn't been confirmed but we know there are secret sides deals that have not been presented to congress.

Captain Obvious
07-22-2015, 03:23 PM
I have no doubt Iran will build the bomb.

Because there is nothing to stop them now.

Not even the threat of an Israeli attack if current rumors of a Barack Obama pledge of military assistance against any 3rd party threat to to iran.

That hasn't been confirmed but we know there are secret sides deals that have not been presented to congress.

I been saying that for years, Iran's getting a bomb, period.

Unless the Jews hit them first, which I would say is likely.

Then the shit hits the fan over there. Can't wait for that movie to come out on DVD.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 03:27 PM
I been saying that for years, Iran's getting a bomb, period.

Unless the Jews hit them first, which I would say is likely.

Then the $#@! hits the fan over there. Can't wait for that movie to come out on DVD.

The rumor is that obumer will protect Iran if Israel attacks.

The Xl
07-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Fucking neocons.

Captain Obvious
07-22-2015, 03:30 PM
The rumor is that obumer will protect Iran if Israel attacks.

:biglaugh:

Published right below the piece where teh O'bama is from the planet Nignog sent here to infiltrate the human race and turn us all into pudding pops.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 03:32 PM
:biglaugh:

Published right below the piece where teh O'bama is from the planet Nignog sent here to infiltrate the human race and turn us all into pudding pops.

Its only a rumor but I don't think we have seen the entire deal yet.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Israel was not involved in the deal.

You claimed a bunch of former Israeli diplomats all think this is a good agreement. I haven't heard one Israeli support that claim

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 06:25 PM
You claimed a bunch of former Israeli diplomats all think this is a good agreement. I haven't heard one Israeli support that claim

Probably opposition Labor Party politicians.

Lineman
07-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Yeah both of the candidates mentioned have no problem with the US sending our kids and our money to war for Israel. When does Israel get all grown up so they can provide their own cannon fodder?

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Yeah both of the candidates mentioned have no problem with the US sending our kids and our money to war for Israel. When does Israel get all grown up so they can provide their own cannon fodder?

Radical islam exists to destroy Jewish Israel and Christian America.

Lineman
07-22-2015, 07:42 PM
Religion IS extremist indoctrination. What its named means nothing.

Radical islam exists to destroy Jewish Israel and Christian America.

Mac-7
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Religion IS extremist indoctrination. What its named means nothing.

Only islam wants to behead the world.

Lineman
07-22-2015, 07:56 PM
Fat Man, and Little Boy were US creations.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 08:03 PM

Israel can never win with some. When they respond to attacks against them, they are criticized for their use of force.

It is the belief of some that Israel is just supposed to sit back and allow innocent civilians to be killed by rocket attacks upon movie theaters and restaurants. Once they respond to the attacks, they are wrong.

whatukno
07-22-2015, 10:20 PM
I got a suggestion for all those on the right that are begging for a war with Iran. Go over there and do it yourselves. You have the guns, hell, you all have been stockpiling them since the moment that Obama was elected fearing that he was going to take your guns away. Start a go fund me page, get funded, and go over and fight the war yourselves instead of sending OUR boys and girls to die in yet another pointless unprovoked war.

Oh wait, you don't actually want to FIGHT in a war in the middle east, but spend taxpayer dollars on an unnecessary war, based on the same fear that you have about Obama.

maineman
07-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Israel can never win with some. When they respond to attacks against them, they are criticized for their use of force.

It is the belief of some that Israel is just supposed to sit back and allow innocent civilians to be killed by rocket attacks upon movie theaters and restaurants. Once they respond to the attacks, they are wrong.
Tahuyaman...I have absolutely NO problem with Israel doing whatever the hell it thinks it needs to do to insure its survival. I have no problem with them playing rough with Palestinians who play rough with them. If they are worried about Iran's weapons programs and view them as a threat, I have absolutely zero problem with them taking unilateral action.

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 10:32 PM
I got a suggestion for all those on the right that are begging for a war with Iran. Go over there and do it yourselves. You have the guns, hell, you all have been stockpiling them since the moment that Obama was elected fearing that he was going to take your guns away. Start a go fund me page, get funded, and go over and fight the war yourselves instead of sending OUR boys and girls to die in yet another pointless unprovoked war.

Oh wait, you don't actually want to FIGHT in a war in the middle east, but spend taxpayer dollars on an unnecessary war, based on the same fear that you have about Obama.

I dont believe anyone is begging for war with Iran.

Some people are smart enough to know that recent events are increasing the chance that Iran may become more aggressive and hostile.

whatukno
07-22-2015, 10:48 PM
I dont believe anyone is begging for war with Iran.

Some people are smart enough to know that recent events are increasing the chance that Iran may become more aggressive and hostile.

No, people on the right are literally begging for a war with Iran. And I think that if they want this war so damn badly, they need to go fight it themselves and leave the rest of the US out of it. I think the right wing can come up with enough money on their own without bothering taxpayers that DON'T want an unnecessary, unjustified war with Iran, to fund their own privatized war.

The right wing LOVES privatizing stuff right? Why not privatize war too? Corporate sponsored wars, hell, conservatives want corporations to own everything else anyway, why not take up the war deal totally and eliminate the taxpayer cost of funding a military. Think of the JOBS that could be created!

Think about it, you could be part of the Monsanto 75th Airborne! Or the Koch 32nd light armored division!

It's a win win for everyone, you all get the war that you are so desperate to start. The US doesn't get bogged down in yet another region destabilizing quagmire, that even if successful, would allow groups like ISIS to take hold in the area, increasing their numbers, and making them even more of an actual threat to our allies and our nation. Tax money is saved, everyone wins! (Well, except Iran)

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 11:25 PM
Liberals are obsessed with war.

For some odd reason, they believe that the only alternative to their dumb policies is war. It's either their way, or war. If you disagree with their policies they claim that you are advocating war.

When people argue that the current agreement with Iran is dangerous and will result in Iran gaining more military capability and then becoming more aggressive, they translate as one is proposing going to war.

Liberals are the most intellectually dishonest people on earth. They don't even have the courage to argue their positions honestly.

They come up with this idiotic stuff for a reason. How can you present a rational response to some of the irrational shit they say?

Tahuyaman
07-22-2015, 11:28 PM
No, people on the right are literally begging for a war with Iran. And I think that if they want this war so $#@! badly, they need to go fight it themselves and leave the rest of the US out of it. I think the right wing can come up with enough money on their own without bothering taxpayers that DON'T want an unnecessary, unjustified war with Iran, to fund their own privatized war.

The right wing LOVES privatizing stuff right? Why not privatize war too? Corporate sponsored wars, hell, conservatives want corporations to own everything else anyway, why not take up the war deal totally and eliminate the taxpayer cost of funding a military. Think of the JOBS that could be created!

Think about it, you could be part of the Monsanto 75th Airborne! Or the Koch 32nd light armored division!

It's a win win for everyone, you all get the war that you are so desperate to start. The US doesn't get bogged down in yet another region destabilizing quagmire, that even if successful, would allow groups like ISIS to take hold in the area, increasing their numbers, and making them even more of an actual threat to our allies and our nation. Tax money is saved, everyone wins! (Well, except Iran)

Having a discussion with you is like negotiating with North Korea.

Lineman
07-23-2015, 12:30 AM
No, you just got slapped silly by factual, lucid dialogue that you have no way to rebut it.

Having a discussion with you is like negotiating with North Korea.

Mac-7
07-23-2015, 07:31 AM

I'm not the one giving the crazy mullahs $150 billion dollars to arm their military with.

liberals are doing that.

Obumer is lifting the sanctions against Iran and making them a more dangerous enemy of the US.

maineman
07-23-2015, 08:18 AM
I'm not the one giving the crazy mullahs $150 billion dollars to arm their military with.

liberals are doing that.

Obumer is lifting the sanctions against Iran and making them a more dangerous enemy of the US.

Obama and the rest of the UN Security Council permanent membership is lifting sanctions and, other than that, giving up NOTHING and getting an inspection regime that will guarantee that whatever else Iran might do, they won't be able to do it with a nuke. And if, at any time during the inspection process, it appears that Iran has violated the terms of the agreement, the sanctions can and will be restored without need for any international approval to do so.

Tahuyaman
07-23-2015, 08:48 AM
No, you just got slapped silly by factual, lucid dialogue that you have no way to rebut it.

Your type couldn't identify a fact from fiction if it walked up and broke your nose. Some of you are as irrational as any human on earth. Your mind works a 180 out from reality. The biggest problem with that is that it's completely intentional. You honestly know you are screwed up, but any means is justified to satisfy your partisan goal.

You are so jaded by blind partisanship that you can somehow simultaneously interpret someone's words to mean the exact opposite of what they just said.

Years ago comedy writers created satire out of the positions you people take. Now it's mainstream liberalism.

Mac-7
07-23-2015, 08:56 AM
Obama and the rest of the UN Security Council permanent membership is lifting sanctions and, other than that, giving up NOTHING and getting an inspection regime that will guarantee that whatever else Iran might do, they won't be able to do it with a nuke. And if, at any time during the inspection process, it appears that Iran has violated the terms of the agreement, the sanctions can and will be restored without need for any international approval to do so.

The UN is your proof that the deal is a good one?

The UN is the most corrupt organization on the planet.

Iran will get its money before anything could be done to stop them.

Tahuyaman
07-23-2015, 09:10 AM

A rational thinking person does not use the UN Security Council's positions as proof they are on solid ground.

maineman
07-23-2015, 09:19 AM

The UN is my proof that is it not a unilateral deal struck by Obama alone, which is how you always love to portray it.

Again.... they will have sanctions lifted. They WILL have to comply with a rigorous inspection regime, and the sanctions can easily be reapplied without further wrangling if they ever fail to comply with that regime. We give up nothing in the deal and maintain all our rights and all our options.

Tahuyaman
07-23-2015, 09:23 AM

the loony left thinks that there will be some "snap back" of sanctions as they call it, when Iran violates the conditions of the so called agreement.

They think the UN has the clout to hold iran's feet to the fire. They actually don't know that the UN takes sides based on politics. If it wasn't such a serious issue, it would be laughable.

maineman
07-23-2015, 09:26 AM
Tahuyaman....the snap back is built into the agreement. why would anyone think that we wouldn't readily reapply what we have already applied once?

Mac-7
07-23-2015, 09:46 AM
The UN is my proof that is it not a unilateral deal struck by Obama alone, which is how you always love to portray it.

Again.... they will have sanctions lifted. They WILL have to comply with a rigorous inspection regime, and the sanctions can easily be reapplied without further wrangling if they ever fail to comply with that regime. We give up t nothing in the deal and maintain all our rights and all our options.

Its much easier to lift sanctions than impose them.

But I don't think the Iranians will let themselves get caught cheating.

With 24 days notice to hide the evidence they have nothing to worry about.

maineman
07-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Its much easier to lift sanctions than impose them.

But I don't think the Iranians will let themselves get caught cheating.

With 24 days notice to hide the evidence they have nothing to worry about.

actually, the deal crafted makes it incredibly easy to reimpose sanctions. And, given the half life of plutonium, it's pretty tough to "hide the evidence".

Mac-7
07-23-2015, 10:02 AM
actually, the deal crafted makes it incredibly easy to reimpose sanctions. And, given the half life of plutonium, it's pretty tough to "hide the evidence".

If I recall Clinton and Carter told us they had prevented N. Korea from acquiring the bomb also.

Bo-4
07-23-2015, 10:09 AM

Pay attention Tahuyaman. ;-)

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/47944-Former-head-of-Israeli-security-quot-Iran-deal-is-best-option-quot

Tahuyaman
07-23-2015, 10:11 AM
You support your ignorant views by rehashing your own uninfirmed and ignorant views.

whatukno
07-23-2015, 02:10 PM

liberals are doing that.

Actually, he's making it more dangerous for ISIS, as Iran is working with Iraqi forces along with other nations to combat ISIS. But, whatever FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levin tell you right?

maineman
07-23-2015, 04:50 PM
If I recall Clinton and Carter told us they had prevented N. Korea from acquiring the bomb also.what does that have to do with the post of mine you quoted? Does it somehow change the half life of plutonium or the sensitivity of our monitoring equipment?

Lineman
07-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Republicans are enraged that a black democrat president is holding them by the nose and kicking their asses at every turn.

what does that have to do with the post of mine you quoted? Does it somehow change the half life of plutonium or the sensitivity of our monitoring equipment?

Lineman
07-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Considering their close proximity to an aggressive Zionist Israel, I think their desire to defend their sovereignty is more than warranted. If the West was more focused on the nuclear disarmament of Israel, the Iranian issue wouldn't be an issue.

Mac-7
07-24-2015, 05:44 AM
Actually, he's making it more dangerous for ISIS, as Iran is working with Iraqi forces along with other nations to combat ISIS. But, whatever FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Mark Levin tell you right?

Iran is going to fight Isis?

Whoever wins will still be the enemy of America and the civilized world including Israel.

Mac-7
07-24-2015, 05:46 AM
Republicans are enraged that a black democrat president is holding them by the nose and kicking their asses at every turn.

So it's all about obumers skin color for you?

The race card is liberals hole card that they play whenever they get in trouble.

maineman
07-24-2015, 09:56 AM

The race card is liberals hole card that they play whenever they get in trouble.

Of course it is not ALL about skin color, but to suggest that a portion of the opposition against him is not based upon that is ridiculous.

whatukno
07-24-2015, 09:59 AM
Iran is going to fight Isis?

Whoever wins will still be the enemy of America and the civilized world including Israel.

Actually Iran IS fighting ISIS, have had boots on the ground for quite a while now.

Iran is not a threat to the US or Israel. They just don't want the west interfering in their internal affairs. Which is pretty much the reason you have these terrorist groups to begin with, because we keep butting our nose in where it really doesn't belong. The middle east needs to handle the middle east's problems, they have the knowledge about the culture to do it in a way that the people will be more or less happy with.

Captain Obvious
07-24-2015, 10:03 AM

Lineman's a troll basically, that's all you'll ever get out of him. Waste of time.

birddog
07-24-2015, 10:15 AM
Is Lineman black? I know most blacks are racist, but so are most liberals also.