PDA

View Full Version : Romney aide loses cool, curses Kiss My Ass then said "Show some respect"

Cigar
08-01-2012, 07:03 AM
Wow ... tell someone to Kiss your ass ...:kissass: then say show some respect? I guess you had to be their to understand it.

Yep ... this was one successful trip .... for the Democrats :dang:

Warsaw, Poland (CNN) - The traveling press secretary for Mitt Romney lost his cool and cursed at reporters who attempted to ask questions of the Republican presidential candidate in a public plaza near the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw Tuesday.

After Romney paid his respects to Poland's war dead and shook hands with a small gathering of the nation's military veterans, the GOP contender walked approximately 100 yards away from the memorial as he chatted with Warsaw's mayor.

Here's a transcript of the questions and Gorka's response: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/romney-aide-loses-cool-curses-at-press-in-poland/

Mainecoons
08-01-2012, 08:42 AM
A campaign really can't afford to have people like this. Or this:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardiner/100173449/white-house-issues-humiliating-apology-to-charles-krauthammer-over-churchill-bust/

patrickt
08-01-2012, 11:37 AM
What's that smell? Oh, right, rank hypocrisy from the left. Fortunately, for President Obama and Cigar rude reporters dealing with President Obama get his by the other reporters. It's nice to have the media looking out for you.

Cigar
08-01-2012, 11:40 AM
What's that smell? Oh, right, rank hypocrisy from the left. Fortunately, for President Obama and Cigar rude reporters dealing with President Obama get his by the other reporters. It's nice to have the media looking out for you.

I'm sure your link indicating where a Presidential aid telling a reporter to Kiss his Ass is on the way!

Or you're just talking out of your own Ass.

Jack Fate
08-01-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow ... tell someone to Kiss your ass ...:kissass: then say show some respect? I guess you had to be their to understand it.

Yep ... this was one successful trip .... for the Democrats :dang:

Warsaw, Poland (CNN) - The traveling press secretary for Mitt Romney lost his cool and cursed at reporters who attempted to ask questions of the Republican presidential candidate in a public plaza near the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw Tuesday.

After Romney paid his respects to Poland's war dead and shook hands with a small gathering of the nation's military veterans, the GOP contender walked approximately 100 yards away from the memorial as he chatted with Warsaw's mayor.

Here's a transcript of the questions and Gorka's response: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/romney-aide-loses-cool-curses-at-press-in-poland/

The reporters were the ones not showing respect. This is an old old lefty tactic. You all start the crap and then feign offense when you're told to act right. You're not fooling anyone.

Jack Fate
08-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm sure your link indicating where a Presidential aid telling a reporter to Kiss his Ass is on the way!

Good for Romney and his aides. This entire campaign theme is "kiss our ass". What are you gonna do about it?

Chris
08-01-2012, 12:14 PM

Maine already posted it, cigar, read!

roadmaster
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM
The reporters were the ones not showing respect. This is an old old lefty tactic. You all start the crap and then feign offense when you're told to act right. You're not fooling anyone.

I agree the reporter was disrespectful. Even the ones who chase movie stars put those people in danger and this should not be tolerated or shove cameras at peoples faces.