PDA

View Full Version : Will Hillary Rodham lose the DNC nomination?

Captain Obvious
07-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Was it hers to lose and is she losing it?

Bo-4
07-27-2015, 09:45 AM

I voted option C just for fun, but actually, i think that she could and have NEVER considered her inevitable.

First of all, i read the other day that although she was handed Obama's small donor database, to date less than 10% of those who donated to Obama have kicked in a dime for Hilly.

I know i haven't. I've marked her emails as spam and her snail mail goes straight to the recycling bin.

Second, her "trust numbers" are taking a serious hit. Sure, that might change but not in the short-term.

maineman
07-27-2015, 09:53 AM
her data base cannot figure out how to accept donations from folks who don't have US mailing addresses. I have tried to donate on several occasions and it kicks me out because I can't enter Yucatan as a state. ah well.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2015, 09:55 AM
I voted option C just for fun, but actually, i think that she could and have NEVER considered her inevitable.

First of all, i read the other day that although she was handed Obama's small donor database, to date less than 10% of those who donated to Obama have kicked in a dime for Hilly.

I know i haven't. I've marked her emails as spam and her snail mail goes straight to the recycling bin.

Second, her "trust numbers" are taking a serious hit. Sure, that might change but not in the short-term.

I use option "c" as a ruse actually to weed out the junkheads leaving a more pure polling result.

PolWatch
07-27-2015, 09:55 AM
I don't see anyone beating Clinton for the nomination. I wish someone would...but I don't see it happening.

Bo-4
07-27-2015, 10:00 AM
I use option "c" as a ruse actually to weed out the junkheads leaving a more pure polling result.

Did you just call me a junkhead?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f4/f4cbbdccff16a075c60b2bc1793b3449580b346e98b29c9336 c1972b1a23f3ab.jpg

Cigar
07-27-2015, 10:11 AM
her data base cannot figure out how to accept donations from folks who don't have US mailing addresses. I have tried to donate on several occasions and it kicks me out because I can't enter Yucatan as a state. ah well.

Send it to me, I'll make sure it gets to her. :grin:

Tahuyaman
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
I don't see anyone beating Clinton for the nomination. I wish someone would...but I don't see it happening.

I agree. There's a lack of credible talent on the Democrat's side. They have an incredibly shallow bench.

Adelaide
07-27-2015, 01:03 PM
I think she's got it unless something major happens... but she's weathered several "major" issues already and managed to stay above water.

Private Pickle
07-27-2015, 01:05 PM

No. She won't win the presidency though.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2015, 01:07 PM
I think she's got it unless something major happens... but she's weathered several "major" issues already and managed to stay above water.

The prospect of criminal investigation into that server thing is still very real.

The damage being done that there is a prospect of a criminal investigation into her tenure as SoS is fairly big also, it's overshadowing her already weak and disappointing campaign.

PolWatch
07-27-2015, 01:10 PM
The prospect of criminal investigation into that server thing is still very real.

The damage being done that there is a prospect of a criminal investigation into her tenure as SoS is fairly big also, it's overshadowing her already weak and disappointing campaign.

true....but with Trump splintering the GOP they have lost their advantage.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2015, 01:11 PM
true....but with Trump splintering the GOP they have lost their advantage.

Weird shit happens, all the time.

PolWatch
07-27-2015, 02:03 PM
I don't doubt Hillary is guilty of wrong-doing. That said, I don't think she will ever be charged. I don't know if she is the smartest crook in the nation or those trying to prosecute her are the dumbest. Ten years of almost continuous investigation does not bode well for a different outcome.

Captain Obvious
07-27-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't doubt Hillary is guilty of wrong-doing. That said, I don't think she will ever be charged. I don't know if she is the smartest crook in the nation or those trying to prosecute her are the dumbest. Ten years of almost continuous investigation does not bode well for a different outcome.

I don't have a witch hunt against Hillary like many on the left have against [INSERT GOP CANDIDATE HERE], but when someone, today, in her capacity, with her smarts doesn't realize that as a Secretary of State she will be dealing with confidential and sensitive information, that she needs to be as transparent and documenting as possible, and maybe using her private server in her basement for her official email then there is something horribly wrong with her as a public professional.

This is shit entry level people get, I refuse to believe she is this thickheaded. Either she's as dumb as mound of rocks and as sloppy - or, she's covering something up.