PDA

View Full Version : Gays and Paedos

William
07-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Why do so many people seem to think that being gay is the same thing as liking little boys? I like chicks, but that doesn't mean I like little girls (I actually like girls older than me), so if I was gay, would that mean I would suddenly like little boys? Like it doesn't make any sense.

Are there statistics showing most gays like very young boys?

Mister D
07-29-2015, 10:19 AM
They don't. Pedos are brought up because gay advocates seem to insist that being "born that way" means something.

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 10:21 AM
Why do so many people seem to think that being gay is the same thing as liking little boys? I like chicks, but that doesn't mean I like little girls (I actually like girls older than me), so if I was gay, would that mean I would suddenly like little boys? Like it doesn't make any sense.

I think the definitions need to be redone for the 21st century. I have had sex with teens! Oh but I was a teen!

So what age? I mean really? got 13 & 14 YOs breeding! So why does it matter what the ages are if they both want it? But what age?

12? 13? 11? 16?

But hey at this time Pedophelia is considered a mental disorder... Gay is not? How do they make the determination?

PolWatch
07-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Age of consent...ability to make decisions by consenting adults

Peter1469
07-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Another Pedro thread with lack of what the word applies too

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 11:05 AM
Age of consent...ability to make decisions by consenting adults

Can you define that? Is it the age of physical maturity or the age that the LAW says you are allowed to work a legal job and pay taxes?

13 and 14 were fine a few hundred years ago.

Captain Obvious
07-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Only Mormons dig little kids.

Bob
07-29-2015, 11:38 AM

William, I think for the most part that is a misnomer. Gay men like teen boys, not tiny boys.

And, no not every gay so don't get it wrong.

Bob
07-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Only Mormons dig little kids.

He means Catholics William.

PolWatch
07-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Can you define that? Is it the age of physical maturity or the age that the LAW says you are allowed to work a legal job and pay taxes?

Age of consent is set by the society and the laws of that society. I think 18 is an average for adult privileges/responsibilities....its the age when a person can decide to enlist in the military and put their life in danger. I think 18 is average for ability to commit to marriage also.

Captain Obvious
07-29-2015, 12:02 PM

Mormons dig Catholic kids?

I'll have to remember that, glad I didn't move to Utah.

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 12:21 PM

And Catholics did young boys, from what I have read the priests dig them out on the norm.

Bob
07-29-2015, 12:33 PM

Catholics dig children, not Mormons

donttread
07-29-2015, 05:46 PM
I think the definitions need to be redone for the 21st century. I have had sex with teens! Oh but I was a teen!

So what age? I mean really? got 13 & 14 YOs breeding! So why does it matter what the ages are if they both want it? But what age?

12? 13? 11? 16?

But hey at this time Pedophelia is considered a mental disorder... Gay is not? How do they make the determination?

We definite need "Rolymeo and Juiliet" laws

Peter1469
07-29-2015, 05:59 PM
One last time. If the victims has not reached puberty then the offender is a pedophile.

TrueBlue
07-29-2015, 06:54 PM

There are no statistics actually showing that from the reports I've seen. In fact, most reports say that such predators are actually Heterosexuals, Straights, and that most come from within the same household or close near-by.

TrueBlue
07-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Catholics dig children, not Mormons
Just curious. Is that you, Bob, in your avatar picture?

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 07:03 PM
One last time. If the victims has not reached puberty then the offender is a pedophile.

So... If they hit it early? Or is there and age?

What if it is late? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_puberty

Bob
07-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Just curious. Is that you, Bob, in your avatar picture?

Yes it is

Redrose
07-29-2015, 07:50 PM

Yes, but life expectancy was much shorter too. Ancient Egyptians were lucky to see 45.

TrueBlue
07-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Yes it is
Thanks! You're very distinguished looking!

Safety
07-29-2015, 07:59 PM
Yes it is

Somehow, that's exactly how I pictured you.

Captain Obvious
07-29-2015, 08:06 PM

*cough*

domer76
07-29-2015, 08:09 PM

Pedophiles are mostly tied to gays by the social conservatives. To them, both are special kinds of sin. Much higher on the "sin index" than any other sins.

Really, it illustrates their ignorance about any number of issues.

TrueBlue
07-29-2015, 08:12 PM

Since you ask, yes, there are statistics however, the results may well surprise you if you were thinking in negative mode! This is from studies from renowned Psychological professionals. Thanks to the University of California, Davis, for this report.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation
by Gregory M. Herek, Ph.D.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

"Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994)."

"Reflecting the results of these and other studies, as well as clinical experience, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

"Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147)."

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 08:43 PM
Yes, but life expectancy was much shorter too. Ancient Egyptians were lucky to see 45.

Irrelevant! What is gods time? Man has set the rules for him.

Hell I will even say when is natures time? When the urge hits?

Archer0915
07-29-2015, 08:44 PM
Pedophiles are mostly tied to gays by the social conservatives. To them, both are special kinds of sin. Much higher on the "sin index" than any other sins.

Really, it illustrates their ignorance about any number of issues.

You see I can agree with that. It seems that many today are just part of the "At least I am not get" club.

Bob
07-29-2015, 09:44 PM

That is what happens when one gets old. They once claimed I was handsome. I knew it would not last forever.

Bob
07-29-2015, 09:46 PM
Somehow, that's exactly how I pictured you.

See what typed words can do for you?

William
07-29-2015, 10:37 PM
That is what happens when one gets old. They once claimed I was handsome. I knew it would not last forever.

You are a nice looking gentleman with a kind face. You don't look that old. :smiley:

Ethereal
07-29-2015, 10:43 PM
You are a nice looking gentleman with a kind face.

Looks can be deceiving, didn't you know?

:wink:

AeonPax
07-30-2015, 02:07 AM
`
Wrong. Heterosexuals within the Mormon community have been quietly sexually abusing children for a long time...one example; Child Abuse Cover-Up Costs Mormon Church $3 Million. (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/child-abuse-cover-up-costs-mormon-church-3-million-71939217.html)

donttread
07-30-2015, 08:14 AM

Not most gays, just most priest

donttread
07-30-2015, 08:17 AM

Not quite true Peter. I believe a pedophile shows a preference for pre-pubscent children. Not just a one time incident which just makes him a perv.

Peter1469
07-30-2015, 11:35 AM
Not quite true Peter. I believe a pedophile shows a preference for pre-pubscent children. Not just a one time incident which just makes him a perv.

The child is the concern. Too many (more than zero) focus on the age of consent. That was my point.

Archer0915
07-30-2015, 11:42 AM
The child is the concern. Too many (more than zero) focus on the age of consent. That was my point.

So what is your solution?

Peter1469
07-30-2015, 11:45 AM
Education? People tend to want to communicate effectively and not be mocked when they call a 45 yr old male having sex with 15 year old boys a pedophile.

In English words have meanings.

decedent
07-30-2015, 11:52 AM
Pedophiles are mostly tied to gays...

For how long?

Captain Obvious
07-30-2015, 11:52 AM
For how long?

As long as the rope holds out.

Archer0915
07-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Education? People tend to want to communicate effectively and not be mocked when they call a 45 yr old male having sex with 15 year old boys a pedophile.

In English words have meanings.

Better.

TrueBlue
07-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Don't let them kid you, Bob, you're STILL a handsome man! And just 'cause there's snow on the roof don't mean there's no fire in the chimney! ;) :)

Bob
07-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Don't let them kid you, Bob, you're STILL a handsome man! And just 'cause there's snow on the roof don't mean there's no fire in the chimney! ;) :)

They have no idea how well the fire is burning. LOL Thanks for the flattery.

Bob
07-30-2015, 01:34 PM
`
Wrong. Heterosexuals within the Mormon community have been quietly sexually abusing children for a long time...one example; [/URL][U]Child Abuse Cover-Up Costs Mormon Church $3 Million. (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/child-abuse-cover-up-costs-mormon-church-3-million-71939217.html)

That is one person. And it looks to me like the guy is a homosexual.

This is typical of the left to pull out one single story to try to smear millions of fine humans.

Reading the story is fishy. We call our people at such levels, Elders not high priests.

There are some splinter groups calling themselves Mormons.

Bob
07-30-2015, 01:36 PM
You are a nice looking gentleman with a kind face. You don't look that old. :smiley:

Thank you William. A lot of men at my age have a face filled with wrinkles. My photo clearly shows I am smooth skin and enjoy life. 77 in August and still humming.

domer76
07-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Thank you William. A lot of men at my age have a face filled with wrinkles. My photo clearly shows I am smooth skin and enjoy life. 77 in August and still humming.

You see, Bob, that's exactly what they are referring to - humjobs

Bob
07-30-2015, 04:37 PM
You see, Bob, that's exactly what they are referring to - humjobs

What do you mean?

Redrose
07-30-2015, 10:25 PM
Not most gays, just most priest

That statement is totally untrue, and a terrible exaggeration. Less than 1% of priests have been shown to been charged with that. There are higher stats with teachers and scout leaders.

Cthulhu
07-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Only Mormons dig little kids. Captain Obvious

Ahem...do please clarify.

Sent from my evil, puppy-munching cellphone.

Cthulhu
07-30-2015, 11:48 PM
`
Wrong. Heterosexuals within the Mormon community have been quietly sexually abusing children for a long time...one example; Child Abuse Cover-Up Costs Mormon Church $3 Million. (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/child-abuse-cover-up-costs-mormon-church-3-million-71939217.html)
Misleading article. That being said, you're going to find that this is not unheard of whenever there is an adult in a position of authority who has access to children and privacy at the same time.

Not all humans are good. And if you really care about kids, you'll take your pitchforks and torches to the public school system first.

Peter1469
07-30-2015, 11:52 PM
That statement is totally untrue, and a terrible exaggeration. Less than 1% of priests have been shown to been charged with that. There are higher stats with teachers and scout leaders.
pedos or statutory rape?

AeonPax
07-31-2015, 02:15 AM
Misleading article. That being said, you're going to find that this is not unheard of whenever there is an adult in a position of authority who has access to children and privacy at the same time. Not all humans are good. And if you really care about kids, you'll take your pitchforks and torches to the public school system first. Sent from my evil, puppy-munching cellphone.
`
1 - That reply was to Bob when he stated; "Originally Posted by Bobhttp://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1196828#post1196828) He means Catholics William." It was meant to covey two things; a) Heterosexuals commit child sexual abuse crimes against boys and girls and b) such crimes are hardly limited to Catholic clergy.

2 - You'd best check your statistics at who exactally is committing child sexual abuse crimes. Nowhere do any of my sources mention "Public Schools" specifically. Stating the wrong information is worse than no information at all.
`

a) Perpetrators of Sexual Abuse (https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/can/perpetrators/perp-sexabuse/)

b) Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (http://www.victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics)

c) Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (http://www.d2l.org/site/c.4dICIJOkGcISE/b.6143427/k.38C5/Child_Sexual_Abuse_Statistics.htm)

Peter1469
07-31-2015, 04:09 AM
Just to point out, we are off pedos and on child sex abuse in general.

Sorry I keep doing this, but surprisingly people get confused.

Cthulhu
07-31-2015, 05:22 AM
Just to point out, we are off pedos and on child sex abuse in general.

Sorry I keep doing this, but surprisingly people get confused.

A fair point. There is a distinction between pederasts and pedophiles, though both warrant similar treatment in my eyes.

Cthulhu
07-31-2015, 05:32 AM
`
1 - That reply was to Bob when he stated; "Originally Posted by Bobhttp://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=1196828#post1196828) He means Catholics William." It was meant to covey two things; a) Heterosexuals commit child sexual abuse crimes against boys and girls and b) such crimes are hardly limited to Catholic clergy.

2 - You'd best check your statistics at who exactally is committing child sexual abuse crimes. Nowhere do any of my sources mention "Public Schools" specifically. Stating the wrong information is worse than no information at all.
`

a) Perpetrators of Sexual Abuse (https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/can/perpetrators/perp-sexabuse/)

b) Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (http://www.victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics)

c) Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (http://www.d2l.org/site/c.4dICIJOkGcISE/b.6143427/k.38C5/Child_Sexual_Abuse_Statistics.htm)

Did you read your links before citing them?

From the first link-

Sexual Abuse by Educators and School Staff (https://www.childwelfare.gov/survey/?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpsychweb.cisat.jmu.edu%2Fgray sojh%2Fpdfs%2FVolume076.pdf&referrer=%27https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/can/perpetrators/perp-sexabuse/%27)https://www.childwelfare.gov/cwig/assets/image/exitdisclaimer.gif (https://www.childwelfare.gov/disclaimer/) (PDF - 3199 KB)
Virginia Department of Social Services, Child Protective Services Unit
Virginia Child Protection Newsletter, 76, 2006
Defines and gives examples of sexual abuse, from sexual harassment to molestation, that can befall students at school. The article describes the available research on incidence, perpetrators, and the legal responses and actions available to protect students.

...or the third one?

FACT: Those who molest children look and act just like everyone else. There are people who have or will sexually abuse children in churches, schools and youth sports leagues.

I focus on public schools because there are probably more of them than there are churches, and they do happen to be heavily associated with youth sports. You're own sources are definitive. But to imply that churches are innately complicit in this is simply not true. I also focus on public schools because they are charged with the safety of the student while they are there. If they cannot maintain safety for students, they have no business in the education realm.

AeonPax
07-31-2015, 05:49 AM
Did you read your links before citing them?
I focus on public schools because there are probably more of them than there are churches, and they do happen to be heavily associated with youth sports. You're own sources are definitive. But to imply that churches are innately complicit in this is simply not true. I also focus on public schools because they are charged with the safety of the student while they are there. If they cannot maintain safety for students, they have no business in the education realm.
`
Do you have any proof or evidence to substantiate your claim?

Cthulhu
08-01-2015, 05:16 PM
`
Do you have any proof or evidence to substantiate your claim?

Did you read your sources?

AeonPax
08-01-2015, 11:55 PM
`
I take that as a No.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 12:10 AM

http://www.sodahead.com/living/frightening-gay-statistics/question-3914181/?link=ibaf&q=&esrc=s

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 01:27 AM
http://www.sodahead.com/living/frightening-gay-statistics/question-3914181/?link=ibaf&q=&esrc=s

`
Readers might want avail themselves to a third party review of NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association)) which hasn't been a driving force since the 90's when their membership was at an all time high of 3,000. It's being resurrected by the religious right now as a phony scare tactic. The LGBT had rejected this group also in the early 90's. Now, it's just a running joke......
`
`
`
`
`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMupwUD8vzk

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 03:10 AM
I'm not going to lie, this is a hard report to read, but it is very important information.

It isn't so much "news", but a rather horrid reminder of the truth.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 03:11 AM
`
I take that as a No.
Not how this game is played.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 03:26 AM
`
Readers might want avail themselves to a third party review of NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association)) which hasn't been a driving force since the 90's when their membership was at an all time high of 3,000. It's being resurrected by the religious right now as a phony scare tactic. The LGBT had rejected this group also in the early 90's. Now, it's just a running joke......
`
`
`
`
`

I’m not surprised at the distancing after it came to mainstream light. Read the link on the previous page again, especially PEDOPHILIA IN THE UNITED STATES and GOING AFTER CHILDREN. The article includes sources, not Wiki denials.
It’s certainly no joke, it’s part of an agenda across the west, bit by bit. Ten years ago gay marriage would also have been laughed off as a right wing conspiracy theory.

‘Although most homosexual activists publicly deny that they want access to boys, many homosexual groups around the world are working aggressively to lower the age of sexual consent. Their cause is being aided by the professional psychiatric and psychological associations, which have moved in recent years toward normalizing pedophilia, much as they did with homosexuality in the early 1970s.’

PEDOPHILIA IN THE UNITED STATES
‘In the United States, homosexual activists are more circumspect about their efforts to gain access to children than they are in Canada or Europe. While NAMBLA has regularly marched in homosexual pride parades in New York, San Francisco and other major cities, homosexual activists publicly disassociate themselves from pedophiles as part of a public relations strategy.

Yet homosexual groups are actively recruiting gay youth" through such groups as The Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League, the HettrickMartin Institute, AIDS service providers and various agencies that assist runaways. A concerted effort to change age-of-consent laws has not yet emerged, but some ominous signs portend an eventual effort.

GOING AFTER CHILDREN
‘Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.’
Enrique T. Rueda, ‘The Homosexual Network (Old Greenwhich, Connecticut: The Devin Adair Company’, (1982), p. 201

You might wonder why over millennia, homosexuals have been kept away from positions involving children and why this one agenda minority idea hasn’t spread across the west, but is shunned across the rest of the world.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 03:49 AM
I'm not going to lie, this is a hard report to read, but it is very important information.

It isn't so much "news", but a rather horrid reminder of the truth.

I personally think it’s important because it helps dispel the myth of the equality idea behind minority sexual deviances. Gay marriage, incest, bestiality . . . it’s all going on out there and is being actively promoted across Europe. In a few years’ time, these deviances will also be introduced on the grounds of ‘equality’.
Easier reading on my article here.

http://www.academia.edu/14419238/The_Death_of_Western_Civilisation_Cultural_Marxism
John V., 2015, ‘The Death of Western Civilisation: Cultural Marxism.’
(3) The Teaching of Sex and Sexuality to Children, p. 8 & 9.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 03:53 AM
I personally think it’s important because it helps dispel the myth of the equality idea behind minority sexual deviances. Gay marriage, incest, bestiality . . . it’s all going on out there and is being actively promoted across Europe. In a few years’ time, these deviances will also be introduced on the grounds of ‘equality’.
Easier reading on my article here.

http://www.academia.edu/14419238/The_Death_of_Western_Civilisation_Cultural_Marxism
John V., 2015, ‘The Death of Western Civilisation: Cultural Marxism.’
(3) The Teaching of Sex and Sexuality to Children, p. 8 & 9.

This is one of the primary reasons I am a fan of homeschooling. Teaching what needs to be taught while keeping toxic garbage out.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 04:02 AM
This is one of the primary reasons I am a fan of homeschooling. Teaching what needs to be taught while keeping toxic garbage out.

It’s just one disaster after another, isn’t it. In parts of Europe, Home Schooling is a criminal offence. Think about it, in one of the most socially liberal countries in the world, people are leaving and claiming political asylum.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum
US grants home schooling German family political asylum Couple who fled to Tennessee fearing persecution for keeping their children out of school win first case of its kind in US
‘Christians Uwe Romeike, a piano teacher, and his wife, Hannelore, moved to Morristown, Tennessee, in 2008 after ­German authorities fined them thousands of euros for keeping their children out of school and sent police to escort them to classes, Romeike said. They had been holding classes in their home.’

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 04:02 AM
I’m not surprised at the distancing after it came to mainstream light. Read the link on the previous page again, especially PEDOPHILIA IN THE UNITED STATES and GOING AFTER CHILDREN. The article includes sources, not Wiki denials.It’s certainly no joke, it’s part of an agenda across the west, bit by bit. Ten years ago gay marriage would also have been laughed off as a right wing conspiracy theory.Although most homosexual activists publicly deny that they want access to boys, many homosexual groups around the world are working aggressively to lower the age of sexual consent. Their cause is being aided by the professional psychiatric and psychological associations, which have moved in recent years toward normalizing pedophilia, much as they did with homosexuality in the early 1970s.’PEDOPHILIA IN THE UNITED STATES ‘In the United States, homosexual activists are more circumspect about their efforts to gain access to children than they are in Canada or Europe. While NAMBLA has regularly marched in homosexual pride parades in New York, San Francisco and other major cities, homosexual activists publicly disassociate themselves from pedophiles as part of a public relations strategy.Yet homosexual groups are actively recruiting gay youth" through such groups as The Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League, the HettrickMartin Institute, AIDS service providers and various agencies that assist runaways. A concerted effort to change age-of-consent laws has not yet emerged, but some ominous signs portend an eventual effort. GOING AFTER CHILDREN‘Gaining access to children has been a long-term goal of the homosexual movement.’unrique T. Rueda, ‘The Homosexual Network (Old Greenwhich, Connecticut: The Devin Adair Company’, (1982), p. 201You might wonder why over millennia, homosexuals have been kept away from positions involving children and why this one agenda minority idea hasn’t spread across the west, but is shunned across the rest of the world.
`
I'm not attempting to dissuade you from believing in something you willfully want to believe in, but I don't share your beliefs. If you are trying to make a case by using NAMBLA as a call-to-arms against homosexuality, you are citing occurrences that happened in the early 90's and if you would have read the Wiki article, NAMBLA was a group that was unequivocal denounced by the LGBT. Not much of a case. You need evidence, not someone else's opinion.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 04:18 AM
`
I'm not attempting to dissuade you from believing in something you willfully want to believe in, but I don't share your beliefs. If you are trying to make a case by using NAMBLA as a call-to-arms against homosexuality, you are citing occurrences that happened in the early 90's and if you would have read the Wiki article, NAMBLA was a group that was unequivocal denounced by the LGBT. Not much of a case. You need evidence, not someone else's opinion.

That’s my point, I never believe anything unless it’s well documented and not just a Wiki or google quote.
NAMBLA was just one example, the ‘evidence’ are the many sources listed in the article link.
Believe me, if you were employed in my profession and I found out you were gay/or any other sexual deviant, for the children’s safety, I would immediately bring it to the attention of my superiors, (I’m outside the west) and you’d be on a one way flight back to social liberalism very quickly.
Not sharing my beliefs is fine, refusing to acknowledge sources is fine, Wiki quotes are fine . . .
BTW, Wiki is an opinion, academic sources are evidence.

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 05:09 AM
`

That’s my point, I never believe anything unless it’s well documented and not just a Wiki or google quote.NAMBLA was just one example, the ‘evidence’ are the many sources listed in the article link. Believe me, if you were employed in my profession and I found out you were gay/or any other sexual deviant, for the children’s safety, I would immediately bring it to the attention of my superiors, (I’m outside the west) and you’d be on a one way flight back to social liberalism very quickly. Not sharing my beliefs is fine, refusing to acknowledge sources is fine, Wiki quotes are fine . . . BTW, Wiki is an opinion, academic sources are evidence.

When you get some facts or evidence to back up your opinions, let me know.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 05:17 AM
`

When you get some facts or evidence to back up your opinions, let me know.

It’s all here; you can start demolishing it and proving it wrong if you like, which you probably won’t because they come from real academic sources, not my opinions. Give it a go if you like, but somehow I think I’m in for a long wait . . . :smiley:

If I had stated my opinion, you’d have said it lacked sources and so I didn’t. I provide sources and you tell me it’s my opinion. What you haven’t even attempted is to refute those sources. To date, all you have been able to provide is a Wiki quote and a continuing request for sources, which you already have.
I suppose I could spend time and put together an argument, (with sources) that minority deviant lifestyle behaviour produces minority deviant lifestyle consequences, but somehow I think I’d be wasting my time, don’t you?
It’s not a competition we’re having with winners and losers, it’s a discussion, but you need to be able to counter sources and refute them, not just dismiss them if they don’t fit your opinion.

If you think those sources are wrong, it’s for you to dispel them, or continue with the notion that all cultures and behaviours are equal. It matters not to me one way or the other, but it does your knowledge a great deal of harm by buying into a recent and one dimensional Western politically correct view.

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 05:50 AM
It’s all here; you can start demolishing it and proving it wrong if you like, which you probably won’t because they come from real academic sources, not my opinions. Give it a go if you like, but somehow I think I’m in for a long wait . . . :smiley:
`
You might want to start yourself by reading the masthead of your source; "Sodahead - Opinions....Everyone's got one.TM" When you have some facts, let me know.

kilgram
08-02-2015, 06:04 AM

In other words, adoctrinating children in your own believes and not being able to see other perspectives. Nice model.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 06:12 AM
In other words, adoctrinating children in your own believes and not being able to see other perspectives. Nice model.
The present education system provided via the government is laughable. It teaches them *what* to think, not *how* to think critically and objectively.

I want the best for my kids. The government has no such incentive, and acts accordingly.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 06:18 AM
`
You might want to start yourself by reading the masthead of your source; "Sodahead - Opinions....Everyone's got one.TM" When you have some facts, let me know.

Like he said, debunk the sources cited in the piece.

The "attack the man/source" protocol is only used if one is lazy, or unable to gain victory against the presenter based upon factual evidence.

Refugee is spot on here. I don't have an ax to grind against LGBT folks. But I would be kidding myself if I said there is nothing wrong with them. They have their problems, and I have mine.

It doesn't mean we should share our problems.

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 06:29 AM

That is a very misleading opinion piece that seems to cherry pick sources that agree with the author. Just because a few pedophiles claim that all homosexuals are just like them does not make it so. Did you even read your own article? By it's own logic, Dylan Roof could have stepped into a gay pride parade, and then claim that he was part of the group and that they secretly were as racist and wanted to kill blacks too.

If the Blog was serious, why link to studies from the 70's and 80's when there has been much research in the 30 years since then?

IMO, it looks like NAMBLA would like to be included in the GLBT movement to make their dreams happen, and others would like to lump them together to create fear. Both groups are wrong.

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 06:38 AM
Like he said, debunk the sources cited in the piece.

The "attack the man/source" protocol is only used if one is lazy, or unable to gain victory against the presenter based upon factual evidence.

Refugee is spot on here. I don't have an ax to grind against LGBT folks. But I would be kidding myself if I said there is nothing wrong with them. They have their problems, and I have mine.

It doesn't mean we should share our problems.

His link is a blog, that links other blogs and opinion pieces. There is zero factual evidence to be found in it. It is really good for instilling fear though.

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Like he said, debunk the sources cited in the piece. The "attack the man/source" protocol is only used if one is lazy, or unable to gain victory against the presenter based upon factual evidence.Refugee is spot on here. I don't have an ax to grind against LGBT folks. But I would be kidding myself if I said there is nothing wrong with them. They have their problems, and I have mine.It doesn't mean we should share our problems.Sent from my evil, puppy-munching cellphone.
`
`
Opinion - In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective. Why would I want to spend time debunking someones opinion? Just for the sake of argument? I think not. They have a right to believe whatever they want. If a poster uses opinions as facts, again, not my concern. Now, if you want to talk about Facts, and opinions are NOT facts, then we have something to discuss. Fact, Opinion, False Claim, or Untested Claim? (http://www.auburn.edu/academic/education/reading_genie/Fact-opinion.html)

donttread
08-02-2015, 07:52 AM

You are correct there. Many people call a 19 year old sleeping with his 16 year old girlfriend a pedo or perv, I call him normal. If the parents are taking pics of the couple in their prom clothes they have no right to complain when said prom clothes wind up in a pile in the back seat

Refugee
08-02-2015, 08:08 AM
`
`
Opinion - In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective. Why would I want to spend time debunking someones opinion? Just for the sake of argument? I think not. They have a right to believe whatever they want. If a poster uses opinions as facts, again, not my concern. Now, if you want to talk about Facts, and opinions are NOT facts, then we have something to discuss. Fact, Opinion, False Claim, or Untested Claim? (http://www.auburn.edu/academic/education/reading_genie/Fact-opinion.html)

So what do you want, personal opinions or academic sources?
The link gave you both. You can’t dispute them, so you call them opinions.
What I need now are your sources that say the sources I offered are not correct and it’s not happening. Which basically means you have nothing to offer in return, except to say you don’t believe something you can’t disprove.
The problem is, that you’re so indoctrinated that anything anybody said, or evidence produced, would be dismissed and that’s the problem.

This is a piece from the article. Here are your sources highlighted.
‘When Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age." ).3 (3 "Sex Bias in the U.S. Code," Report for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, April 1977, p. 102, quoted in "Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Feminist World View," The Phyllis Schlafly Report, Vol. 26, No. 12, Section 1, p.3. The paragraph reads as follows: '"Eliminate the phrase "carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife, who has not attained the age of 16 years" and substitute a federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense.... A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person.... [and] the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old..)’

Here’s another:
‘First, we need to look at the statistics on child sexual abuse in general. The National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse (NCPCA) has published the following information:
1. Reports of sexual abuse are on the increase in our nation.
2. Between 80 and 95 percent of all child molestation’s are committed by men. The NCPCA notes, however, that there is a "dramatic increase in the number of adolescent offenders who have committed sexually aggressive acts against other children."
3. Girls are more likely to be the victims of molestation than boys. Males account for 25 to 35 percent of child sexual abuse victims.4 (4. "Child Sexual Abuse, "National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse, December 1996, http://www.childabuse.org)’

The link is only ‘misleading’ because you refuse to accept any evidence other than your own opinion. If Ravens Fan or yourself would like to call me out on this in a one to one, I’ll gladly accept and start to do some real research, but the link I gave should be enough for a standard post.
If not, I’ll leave you with the sources I’ve already given and as you have nothing to offer in return I'll leave you to it. :)

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 08:35 AM
So what do you want, personal opinions or academic sources?
The link gave you both. You can’t dispute them, so you call them opinions.
What I need now are your sources that say the sources I offered are not correct and it’s not happening. Which basically means you have nothing to offer in return, except to say you don’t believe something you can’t disprove.
The problem is, that you’re so indoctrinated that anything anybody said, or evidence produced, would be dismissed and that’s the problem.

This is a piece from the article. Here are your sources highlighted.
‘When Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age." ).3 (3 "Sex Bias in the U.S. Code," Report for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, April 1977, p. 102, quoted in "Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Feminist World View," The Phyllis Schlafly Report, Vol. 26, No. 12, Section 1, p.3. The paragraph reads as follows: '"Eliminate the phrase "carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife, who has not attained the age of 16 years" and substitute a federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense.... A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person.... [and] the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old..)’

Here’s another:
‘First, we need to look at the statistics on child sexual abuse in general. The National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse (NCPCA) has published the following information:
1. Reports of sexual abuse are on the increase in our nation.
2. Between 80 and 95 percent of all child molestation’s are committed by men. The NCPCA notes, however, that there is a "dramatic increase in the number of adolescent offenders who have committed sexually aggressive acts against other children."
3. Girls are more likely to be the victims of molestation than boys. Males account for 25 to 35 percent of child sexual abuse victims.4 (4. "Child Sexual Abuse, "National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse, December 1996, http://www.childabuse.org)’

The link is only ‘misleading’ because you refuse to accept any evidence other than your own opinion. If Ravens Fan or yourself would like to call me out on this in a one to one, I’ll gladly accept and start to do some real research, but the link I gave should be enough for a standard post.
If not, I’ll leave you with the sources I’ve already given and as you have nothing to offer in return I'll leave you to it. :)

Here, check out my links.

This one is a long read, but it pretty much debunks your whole argument,

This one is from the Daily Kos. I usually do not use them as a source, but they give links and make a good case.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

This one from Live Science

http://www.livescience.com/13409-myths-gay-people-debunked-sexual-orientation.html

Refugee
08-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Here, check out my links.

This one is a long read, but it pretty much debunks your whole argument,

This one is from the Daily Kos. I usually do not use them as a source, but they give links and make a good case.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

This one from Live Science

http://www.livescience.com/13409-myths-gay-people-debunked-sexual-orientation.html

Take away the opinion polls and the ‘gays function well in the workplace’ and the normalisation of sexual deviancy by the Kinsey report. Change paedophilia to ‘minor attraction’, redefine it as a ‘sexual orientation’ and debunk the evidence that child sex abuse harms and you’re well on the way to redefining gay behaviour with equality rights; the same arguments used for gay rights to destroy the family unit.

This is now happening in Germany with incest and bestiality, in Sweden with incest and also in Serbia and Portugal.
The agenda doesn’t stop with gay ‘rights’, it’s only just beginning. I will make you the same offer as AeonPax; call me out on a one to one debate concerning the agenda to de-criminalise sexual deviances as part of an agenda and I will do some personal research within the links.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/08/26/why_are_we_surprised_with_the_push_for_pedophile_r ights/page/full (http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/08/26/why_are_we_surprised_with_the_push_for_pedophile_r ights/page/full)
‘Academic articles in scholarly journals have been presenting pedophilia in a sympathetic light for years, and, as Matthew Cullinan Hoffman noted, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) released a report in 1998 “claiming that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from their child sexual abuse experiences.’ It even claimed that large numbers of the victims reported that their experiences were ‘positive,’ and suggested that the phrase ‘child sex abuse’ be replaced with ‘adult-child sex.’” Others have coined the more disgusting term “intergenerational intimacy.”

The APA’s report was so disturbing that it drew an official rebuke from Congress, yet the pro-pedophile (or, pro-pederast) push continues. In fact, some psychiatric leaders, like Dr. Richard Green, who were instrumental in removing homosexuality from the APA’s list of mental disorders in 1973, have been fighting to remove pedophilia as well.’

AeonPax
08-02-2015, 09:52 AM
So what do you want, personal opinions or academic sources? The link gave you both. You can’t dispute them, so you call them opinions. What I need now are your sources that say the sources I offered are not correct and it’s not happening. Which basically means you have nothing to offer in return, except to say you don’t believe something you can’t disprove. The problem is, that you’re so indoctrinated that anything anybody said, or evidence produced, would be dismissed and that’s the problem. This is a piece from the article. Here are your sources highlighted. ‘When Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age." ).3 (3 "Sex Bias in the U.S. Code," Report for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, April 1977, p. 102, quoted in "Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Feminist World View," The Phyllis Schlafly Report, Vol. 26, No. 12, Section 1, p.3. The paragraph reads as follows: '"Eliminate the phrase "carnal knowledge of any female, not his wife, who has not attained the age of 16 years" and substitute a federal, sex-neutral definition of the offense.... A person is guilty of an offense if he engages in a sexual act with another person.... [and] the other person is, in fact, less than 12 years old..)’Here’s another:‘First, we need to look at the statistics on child sexual abuse in general. The National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse (NCPCA) has published the following information: 1. Reports of sexual abuse are on the increase in our nation. 2. Between 80 and 95 percent of all child molestation’s are committed by men. The NCPCA notes, however, that there is a "dramatic increase in the number of adolescent offenders who have committed sexually aggressive acts against other children." 3. Girls are more likely to be the victims of molestation than boys. Males account for 25 to 35 percent of child sexual abuse victims.4 (4. "Child Sexual Abuse, "National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse, December 1996, http://www.childabuse.org)’The link is only ‘misleading’ because you refuse to accept any evidence other than your own opinion. If Ravens Fan or yourself would like to call me out on this in a one to one, I’ll gladly accept and start to do some real research, but the link I gave should be enough for a standard post.If not, I’ll leave you with the sources I’ve already given and as you have nothing to offer in return I'll leave you to it. :)
`
`
1 - Despite my best attempts to inform you about the difference between a Fact and Opinion (https://www.irsc.edu/uploadedFiles/Students/AcademicSupportCenter/WritingLab/Fact-and-Opinion.pdf), you keep going right back to opinions to make your case. I can help you no further. Your opinions are invalid.

2 - What in all that stuff you posted provides evidence that homosexuals are the behind NAMBLA and that homosexuals as an aggregate group, are responsible for the majority of child sexual abuse incidence? Nothing.....absolutely nothing. Your link doesn't even work. Try these links if you want stats;

Who are the perpetrators of child sexual abuse? (http://www.d2l.org/site/c.4dICIJOkGcISE/b.6143427/k.38C5/Child_Sexual_Abuse_Statistics.htm) - No mention of homosexuals.

National Plan to Prevent the Sexual Abuse and Exploitation of Children (http://www.preventtogether.org/Resources/Documents/NationalPlan2012FINAL.pdf) - No mention of homosexuals.

Child Sexual Abuse Statistics (http://www.victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics) - No mention of homosexuals

Child Sexual Abuse Fact Sheet (http://nctsn.org/nctsn_assets/pdfs/caring/ChildSexualAbuseFactSheet.pdf) - No mention of homosexuals

Worried About An Adult's Behavior? (http://www.stopitnow.org/help-guidance/online-help-center/worried-about-an-adults-behavior) - No mention of homosexual

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Take away the opinion polls and the ‘gays function well in the workplace’ and the normalisation of sexual deviancy by the Kinsey report. Change paedophilia to ‘minor attraction’, redefine it as a ‘sexual orientation’ and debunk the evidence that child sex abuse harms and you’re well on the way to redefining gay behaviour with equality rights; the same arguments used for gay rights to destroy the family unit.

This is now happening in Germany with incest and bestiality, in Sweden with incest and also in Serbia and Portugal.
The agenda doesn’t stop with gay ‘rights’, it’s only just beginning. I will make you the same offer as AeonPax; call me out on a one to one debate concerning the agenda to de-criminalise sexual deviances as part of an agenda and I will do some personal research within the links.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/08/26/why_are_we_surprised_with_the_push_for_pedophile_r ights/page/full (http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2011/08/26/why_are_we_surprised_with_the_push_for_pedophile_r ights/page/full)
‘Academic articles in scholarly journals have been presenting pedophilia in a sympathetic light for years, and, as Matthew Cullinan Hoffman noted, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) released a report in 1998 “claiming that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from their child sexual abuse experiences.’ It even claimed that large numbers of the victims reported that their experiences were ‘positive,’ and suggested that the phrase ‘child sex abuse’ be replaced with ‘adult-child sex.’” Others have coined the more disgusting term “intergenerational intimacy.”

The APA’s report was so disturbing that it drew an official rebuke from Congress, yet the pro-pedophile (or, pro-pederast) push continues. In fact, some psychiatric leaders, like Dr. Richard Green, who were instrumental in removing homosexuality from the APA’s list of mental disorders in 1973, have been fighting to remove pedophilia as well.’

How does any of what you wrote link homosexuals to pedophiles? Are we to blame if some idiot tries to take our argument and make it their own?

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 01:23 PM
His link is a blog, that links other blogs and opinion pieces. There is zero factual evidence to be found in it. It is really good for instilling fear though.
I guess we'll disagree. There are studies cited within the piece.

I'll agree that the studies cited are older, and picked for a specific purpose. But you'll find this practice done by both sides. Very few people are even capable of approaching this topic without some bias in mind. Let alone making studies about it. Although it is safe to say that the Kinsey report is garbage put onto paper because of just how badly it was done - yet some still think it is a valid approach to the topic.

But unless they are proven otherwise, they are valid unless the content is absolutely crazy - like professing that apples are mammals or setting equally ridiculous. The age of the study is irrelevant as well, unless proven to be false.

Newton(?) Discovered the principle of gravity a long time ago, doesn't make it any less valid because of age.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Anyway, this topic rarely ends well. I will step back from this before it goes full retard.

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 01:58 PM
I guess we'll disagree. There are studies cited within the piece.

I'll agree that the studies cited are older, and picked for a specific purpose. But you'll find this practice done by both sides. Very few people are even capable of approaching this topic without some bias in mind. Let alone making studies about it. Although it is safe to say that the Kinsey report is garbage put onto paper because of just how badly it was done - yet some still think it is a valid approach to the topic.

But unless they are proven otherwise, they are valid unless the content is absolutely crazy - like professing that apples are mammals or setting equally ridiculous. The age of the study is irrelevant as well, unless proven to be false.

Newton(?) Discovered the principle of gravity a long time ago, doesn't make it any less valid because of age.

I don't disagree with anything you said here, except for the accuracy of the studies cited. My concern with the age of the studies is based on the amount of studies that have shown otherwise since then. My first link in response to Refugee cites those studies.

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Anyway, this topic rarely ends well. I will step back from this before it goes full retard.

I agree here as well, but much like you would defend against misinformation being spread about the Mormon Church, I must point out misinformation about gays.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I agree here as well, but much like you would defend against misinformation being spread about the Mormon Church, I must point out misinformation about gays.
A fair point. I do recognize that "predatory" research does exist against LGBT. But not all research is that way.

Just like there is junk science, there is legit science as well. The problem is when people let truth offend them when it is different from their convictions.

This topic specifically cannot be done successfully with a group of people unless they place truth as paramount to all convictions. It is best had in a one on one debate because then people can can really go through the sources cited and make their deductions more clearly.

I just don't have the energy for it presently.

Mister D
08-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Yes, the "science" in this case is obviously used for polemical purposes . We see that all the time on both sides.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Don’t know if anyone has noticed, but something that I’ve come across quite often is an increasing form of censorship. As the societal changes come in, criticism in the form of statistics seem to disappear.

At one time in the UK it was near sacrilege to question immigration and you just couldn’t get hold of numbers, disguised as refuges and tourists. Another instance is where a UK government Minister said that diversity had failed in UK Universities – those quotes also just disappeared. They might still be there somewhere, buried, intentionally or not, but it takes some digging to get them. The reliance is now on Wiki, if that doesn’t mention it, it doesn’t exist, which is a very far cry from research, but rather third hand opinion accounts.

This gay issue is a case in point, to get new data you’d really have to do some deep research as the very mention of it is hidden under piles of statistical homophobic offences and equality rights promotion. The information from Google and Wiki now almost seems to be peer pressure media led – or is that a conspiracy theory?

Mister D
08-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Don’t know if anyone has noticed, but something that I’ve come across quite often is an increasing form of censorship. As the societal changes come in, criticism in the form of statistics seem to disappear.

At one time in the UK it was near sacrilege to question immigration and you just couldn’t get hold of numbers, disguised as refuges and tourists. Another instance is where a UK government Minister said that diversity had failed in UK Universities – those quotes also just disappeared. They might still be there somewhere, buried, intentionally or not, but it takes some digging to get them. The reliance is now on Wiki, if that doesn’t mention it, it doesn’t exist, which is a very far cry from research, but rather third hand opinion accounts.

This gay issue is a case in point, to get new data you’d really have to do some deep research as the very mention of it is hidden under piles of statistical homophobic offences and equality rights promotion. The information from Google and Wiki now almost seems to be peer pressure media led – or is that a conspiracy theory?

Some European government's do obscure the reality of crime, for example, by not recording the race of perpetrators and prison inmates. I wouldn't be surprised if 1) this was deliberate and 2) it is not confined to crime stats.

Cthulhu
08-02-2015, 07:46 PM

Indeed. There does seem to be rather selective reporting on the foul play of selected minorities. Not just reporting, but some rather dubious link rot as well.

In some cases the link rot is immediate taking place within hours or it happens when a discovery is made that is unpopular.

It should be pointed out that this form of censorship is not strictly limited to race or sexual orientation, or other status. But various organizations and corporations do it to cover their tracks as well to repair their reputations.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 07:59 PM
How does any of what you wrote link homosexuals to pedophiles? Are we to blame if some idiot tries to take our argument and make it their own?

I think it was someone else who tried to link NAMBLA to the occurrence of child offences. NAMBLA was just one item mentioned in the link I provided. What I’m saying is that the behavioural normalisation of sexual deviances in the west, disguised as equality, are part of a cultural agenda which won’t end well. It ties in with the destruction of the family unit, the lowering of education standards, government dependency . . . and is not something that just ‘happened’ and ‘appeared’ from nowhere as some sort of ‘power to the people’ scenario.

There is a reason why homosexuals and minority deviants have been kept away from children for the past few centuries. That is now changing and the results will become clear in a decade from now as stats start to appear. Yet given the popular drive to its own destruction, in ten years’ time they probably wouldn’t be allowed to be published anyway and become as normal as mass immigration, the Islamification of Europe and the NSA spying on its citizens.

I’ll repeat myself: I’m not challenging, I’m saying that if you want to further discuss what I’ve just said in depth, I’m willing to enter a one to one debate and make the research that will entail worth my time.

Ravens Fan
08-02-2015, 08:17 PM

This is the link that talks almost strictly of how homosexuals are secretly pedophiles and are luring children.

I think it was someone else who tried to link NAMBLA to the occurrence of child offences. NAMBLA was just one item mentioned in the link I provided. What I’m saying is that the behavioural normalisation of sexual deviances in the west, disguised as equality, are part of a cultural agenda which won’t end well. It ties in with the destruction of the family unit, the lowering of education standards, government dependency . . . and is not something that just ‘happened’ and ‘appeared’ from nowhere as some sort of ‘power to the people’ scenario.

There is a reason why homosexuals and minority deviants have been kept away from children for the past few centuries. That is now changing and the results will become clear in a decade from now as stats start to appear. Yet given the popular drive to its own destruction, in ten years’ time they probably wouldn’t be allowed to be published anyway and become as normal as mass immigration, the Islamification of Europe and the NSA spying on its citizens.

I’ll repeat myself: I’m not challenging, I’m saying that if you want to further discuss what I’ve just said in depth, I’m willing to enter a one to one debate and make the research that will entail worth my time.

If I mistook your argument, I apologize.

It does look like you would prefer to keep the gays away from children and hidden in the closet though... for the children's sake. You can try to link gays to the end of the world all you want, I will listen, but I don't think the subject requires a one-on-one debate.

Refugee
08-02-2015, 10:55 PM
This is the link that talks almost strictly of how homosexuals are secretly pedophiles and are luring children.

If I mistook your argument, I apologize.

It does look like you would prefer to keep the gays away from children and hidden in the closet though... for the children's sake. You can try to link gays to the end of the world all you want, I will listen, but I don't think the subject requires a one-on-one debate.

Let’s not take it to heart, shake on it. I get carried away sometimes. :thumbsup:

What the link warns about is the danger of legalising sexual deviancies and normalising them. Human rights are entirely different to those of behaviour. The gay agenda includes legalising paedophilia, incest, bestiality and reducing the age of consent . . . when you open the door to equality cultural behaviour there are no longer any ‘no go’ areas. The focus on NAMBLA is a distraction; the other sexual deviances are now being actively promoted and proposed in parts of Europe.
As with mass immigration, no one knows how this is going to end as it’s a social engineering experiment, but the rest of the world is horrified by what they see, not just me. I would flatly refuse to teach this in the west and I would also personally prosecute the adults in image number two for child abuse - so too would most of the rest of the world.

Keeping gays ‘in the closet’ has nothing to do with promoting their behaviour as normal. I’d be equally opposed to people being near children using Common Core education and promoting this to children:
‘He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama’
The gay agenda in the link is simply a small part of the greater whole.

To a younger generation what is happening now will seem normal. Smash Bush and Reagan; they forget that in their time these two had a following of a hundred million and kept getting elected, twice each. The coming of the ‘New Messiah’ Obama is also now beginning to wear a bit thin. Never mind, Hillary Clinton the self-confessed Progressive, (Liberal Fascism) will save America. Get your wallets out, this is the big one – climate change, the economy . . . that’s yesterday’s news; what we need is more welfare, legalised drugs, abortion on demand, Facebook and legalised sexual perversions?

Spot the odd image out in the brave new world.

12213 12214 12215 12216

I wrote the article I previously mentioned out of ideological interest, (page 7, post 63). When Human and equality rights replace the ideas of your Founding Fathers, you can throw your constitution and exceptionalism out with it, just like the UK is now, you’ll be finished and that’s the road you’re going down.
I enjoyed that, nothing like a good rant over lunch. :laugh:

William
08-02-2015, 11:35 PM
I asked my dad about this, and he said that homosexuality was not the norm in human society, but only from the statistical point of view. It is perfectly natural cos it occurs in nature, and it is a variation of human sexual orientation - not a perversion.

He said it is a completely different and unrelated thing from -

paedophilia, which is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

paederasty, which is an erotic relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male.

He said that studies in the UK have shown that 18% of girls have been molested and 5% of boys, and that those men who have molested boys were not all gay - in fact most lived 'normal' lives, many were married with children of their own.

He said that we must remember that paedophilia and paederasty were really what he called 'paraphilias' (a mental sickness), and homosexuality was a sexual orientation - a totally different thing.

Lol, he also asked why I was interested, and warned me if he ever caught me calling gays names like 'poofs' and stuff, I would be in more trouble than I can imagine. :laugh:

Ravens Fan
08-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Let’s not take it to heart, shake on it. I get carried away sometimes. :thumbsup:

What the link warns about is the danger of legalising sexual deviancies and normalising them. Human rights are entirely different to those of behaviour. The gay agenda includes legalising paedophilia, incest, bestiality and reducing the age of consent . . . when you open the door to equality cultural behaviour there are no longer any ‘no go’ areas. The focus on NAMBLA is a distraction; the other sexual deviances are now being actively promoted and proposed in parts of Europe.
As with mass immigration, no one knows how this is going to end as it’s a social engineering experiment, but the rest of the world is horrified by what they see, not just me. I would flatly refuse to teach this in the west and I would also personally prosecute the adults in image number two for child abuse - so too would most of the rest of the world.

Keeping gays ‘in the closet’ has nothing to do with promoting their behaviour as normal. I’d be equally opposed to people being near children using Common Core education and promoting this to children:
‘He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama’
The gay agenda in the link is simply a small part of the greater whole.

To a younger generation what is happening now will seem normal. Smash Bush and Reagan; they forget that in their time these two had a following of a hundred million and kept getting elected, twice each. The coming of the ‘New Messiah’ Obama is also now beginning to wear a bit thin. Never mind, Hillary Clinton the self-confessed Progressive, (Liberal Fascism) will save America. Get your wallets out, this is the big one – climate change, the economy . . . that’s yesterday’s news; what we need is more welfare, legalised drugs, abortion on demand, Facebook and legalised sexual perversions?

Spot the odd image out in the brave new world.

12213 12214 12215 12216

I wrote the article I previously mentioned out of ideological interest, (page 7, post 63). When Human and equality rights replace the ideas of your Founding Fathers, you can throw your constitution and exceptionalism out with it, just like the UK is now, you’ll be finished and that’s the road you’re going down.
I enjoyed that, nothing like a good rant over lunch. :laugh:

We can agree to not take it to heart, but I strongly disagree with everything else you said. Your whole argument revolves around the idea that gays want to promote child abuse, bestiality and incest. That is simply not true. Personally, as a gay man, I would help fight tooth and nail against the legalization/normalization of those things.

It is almost like you are comparing gays to marijuana, as being a gateway to much, much worse things. Neither theory is correct.