PDA

View Full Version : two things please!

silvereyes
07-29-2015, 04:23 PM
1. I just visited my awesome friend Aeon's profile and she has a nifty background. How'd she do that? Are there several to choose from?

2. What the farkus happened to my games forum????

Chris
07-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Looked and saw no special background.

Games forum? I remember a games thread.

silvereyes
07-30-2015, 12:30 AM
No, admin was going to add a forum with game rooms where we can play against each other.

Did you go to her profile?

AeonPax
07-30-2015, 01:54 AM
`
`
Silvereyes,

It's not a big secret. Do this;

My Profile > Customize My profile

Once there, under "General, Page Background", manually delete the color code and replace with a linkable URL of an image. I use a small image that can be “tiled, which I learned is the default (and unchangeable) setting.

You can use a large but screen sized background but it has to be wide enough to defeat the vertical tiling, but it will still tile (repeat itself) horizontally. It may take a bit of trial and error to get the right look you want. If your image is too small, it will look disjointed. I made my image on Photoshop a few years ago.

silvereyes
07-30-2015, 09:00 AM
Are you cra-cray? Old person here! It took me 8 hours, 47 minutes, and 22 seconds to figure out how to do my avatar!

*stomps off muttering about aeon being ta loca *

See, Chris: I'm not crazy! It is different! So, nanny nanny boo boo!

(besides, my mother had me tested.)

Chris
07-30-2015, 09:03 AM
I see it now, found a button says "Show User Customizations".

Haven't heard anything about a game room. Admin might be working on it.

AeonPax
07-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Are you cra-cray? Old person here! It took me 8 hours, 47 minutes, and 22 seconds to figure out how to do my avatar! *stomps off muttering about aeon being ta loca *See, Chris: I'm not crazy! It is different! So, nanny nanny boo boo!(besides, my mother had me tested.)
`
:boobs: -- Patterns work best.

silvereyes
07-30-2015, 09:12 AM
ima slap you aeon then unfriendly your boobies. OK, that's a lie. I like boobies. you're forgiven....this time, witchie poo. :)

silvereyes
07-30-2015, 09:16 AM
I see it now, found a button says "Show User Customizations".

Haven't heard anything about a game room. Admin might be working on it.
Don't talk to me. Apologize first! Making me look and sound crazy taint nice nor gentlemanly. I'm telling your mom. Harumph!

if I didn't know better I'd swear your the other meanie safety. He threatens me with rocks. Like it's my fault he drives a wussified pussy pink tractor! Harumph x 2!

Chris
07-30-2015, 11:17 AM
Don't talk to me. Apologize first! Making me look and sound crazy taint nice nor gentlemanly. I'm telling your mom. Harumph!

if I didn't know better I'd swear your the other meanie safety. He threatens me with rocks. Like it's my fault he drives a wussified pussy pink tractor! Harumph x 2!

http://i.snag.gy/bxTTQ.jpg

silvereyes
07-30-2015, 01:20 PM
that is not nearly cute or suck uppy enough.