PDA

View Full Version : Can a Rational Conservative explain this one to me?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Tennessee lawmaker warns of fake Obama assassination plot to stop 2012 elections
Tennessee state Rep. Kelly Keisling (R) on Tuesday morning forwarded an email to his constituents that warned President Barack Obama was planning to impose martial law and indefinitely delay the November elections.

The Huffington Post reported that the email was sent from Keisling’s state email account to residents across the state’s 38th district.

“Republicans in the legislature are bound and determined to turn Tennessee into a laughing stock with their ridiculous antics,” Tennessee Democratic Party Chairman Chip Forrester said. “For Kelly Keisling to use state resources to send out a rumor-filled and dangerous email is an egregious abuse of power and tax payer dollars.”

The email, originally written by Florida-based conservative blogger Joe Angione, said there were unconfirmed rumors that Obama planned to stage an assassination attempt on his own life. The incident would be blamed on white supremacists, stirring racial unrest and allowing the President to impose martial law across the nation.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/01/tennessee-lawmaker-warns-of-fake-obama-assassination-plot-to-stop-2012-elections/

What do rational conservatives think when they read stuff like this every single month for the last 4 year? Do you think there will come a time with someone in the Republican Party, other than McCain, stand up and say "enough already ... grow up".

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Here's my opinion. It's a matter of trust. People don't trust Obama. People have come to the conclusion - based on his statements and actions- that he might do anything to stay in the White House. If not for the lack of trust, it's likely no one would say things like that, and it's for sure that no one would give it any credence.

I wouldn't put anything past him that he might think he could get away with. Period.
And there ya go.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 07:57 AM
But a Man Running for President of The United States who refuses to show his Tax Returns has nothing to hide?

We couldn't get a Supreme Court Justice confirmed or even a State Senator in office like that.

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Have you answered these questions yet?

I have a question for you, Cigar? Do you take advantage of every legal tax break the law allows or do you, out of the goodness of your heart, pay more taxes than you legally owe?

If the former, could you explain for us why Mr. Romney shouldn't be able to do the same?

Chris
08-02-2012, 08:11 AM
What exactly do you want explained, cigar?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Yes I do, I take advantage of every legal Tax break and I would NOT be afraid to prove it if I was running for the highest office in the land.

You see ... there's a big different between talking shit and running away and talking shit and backing it up!

PALIN To ROMNEY: Show Us YOUR TAX RETURNS, Prove YOU CREATED 100K Jobs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwGvyGFGfQ&feature=player_embedded

Come on Mitt-Witt, even a single-cell twit like Sarah agrees that YOU need to show us your TAX RETURNS.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 08:14 AM
He's not outside of precedent. Bottom line is the dems just can't come up with anything real to tar him with.

The same can't be said of Obama. Hell, he can't even run on his record. LOLOL

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:14 AM
What exactly do you want explained, cigar?

What exactly goes through the mind of a Conservative when things like this come from their mouth and better yet ... what goes through the minds of people who actually believe it?

Just curious

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Well, Cigar, finally some honesty on your part. Now, why do you think Mr. Romney should show his returns if we all agree it is likely that he has complied with all laws and, like yourself, not volunteered to pay taxes he is not required to pay.

I'll tell you why. Because you and the other leftist degenerates want to demagogue this issue. You want to use your media to try and convict Romney for doing the same thing you just admitted doing. And it is driving you nuts that he isn't walking into your trap.

He doesn't owe you or any of the other leftist garbage disclosure of his private affairs. So get over it.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 08:20 AM
What exactly goes through the mind of a Conservative when things like this come from their mouth and better yet ... what goes through the minds of people who actually believe it?

Just curiousI explained it -and it's the most plain spoken reason you're gonna get- in post #2. It's because he's proven time and time again over the last 3 and a half years, he can't be trusted.

Chris
08-02-2012, 08:24 AM

Just curious

Your OP tells you: "originally written by Florida-based conservative blogger Joe Angione, said there were unconfirmed rumors that Obama planned to stage an assassination attempt on his own life. The incident would be blamed on white supremacists, stirring racial unrest and allowing the President to impose martial law across the nation."

So, again, exactly what is it you're asking about?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:31 AM
I explained it -and it's the most plain spoken reason you're gonna get- in post #2. It's because he's proven time and time again over the last 3 and a half years, he can't be trusted.

Well I have to agree … anyone who is actually smart enough to, fake his Birthplace 50 years ago to fool The entire United States Government in order to be President of The United States … is one hell of a Genius and defiantly qualifies to be the Head Dude in Charge. I mean … if the investigating powers of the CIA, FBI, Justice Department and The Department of Defense can't uncover this conspiracy … he should be teaching CIA and FBI Agents.

… or are you saying those agencies are too stupid to do their Security Clearance duties?

Because when it comes to "trust" in National Security ... you would think they can be "trusted"; we sure "trusted" them for the other 43 Presidents.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Your OP tells you: "originally written by Florida-based conservative blogger Joe Angione, said there were unconfirmed rumors that Obama planned to stage an assassination attempt on his own life. The incident would be blamed on white supremacists, stirring racial unrest and allowing the President to impose martial law across the nation."

Ok ... maybe you can relate to this question.

What IF: and Liberal said the exact same thing about a Republican sitting President? Who you or would you not think that person is a flat out NUT? :)

patrickt
08-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Obviously, no one can explain it to Cigar. This is rather like explaining something to Michael Moore or Barbara Streisand or Rep. Waters. You can't teach a monkey to write a book.

Chris
08-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok ... maybe you can relate to this question.

What IF: and Liberal said the exact same thing about a Republican sitting President? Who you or would you not think that person is a flat out NUT? :)

I probably wouldn't pay it much attention. I mean, who's Joe Angione anyhow? Why not talk about issues that matter?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Obviously, no one can explain it to Cigar. This is rather like explaining something to Michael Moore or Barbara Streisand or Rep. Waters. You can't teach a monkey to write a book.

... or obviously The CIA, FBI, Justice Department and The Department of Defense to complete a Security Clearance :)

Wow ... I wonder how many of the other 43 President are illegitimate.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:44 AM
I probably wouldn't pay it much attention. I mean, who's Joe Angione anyhow? Why not talk about issues that matter?

BING-GO!

Where have you been for the last 4 years.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 08:45 AM
Well I have to agree … anyone who is actually smart enough to, fake his Birthplace 50 years ago to fool The entire United States Government in order to be President of The United States … is one hell of a Genius and defiantly qualifies to be the Head Dude in Charge. I mean … if the investigating powers of the CIA, FBI, Justice Department and The Department of Defense can't uncover this conspiracy … he should be teaching CIA and FBI Agents.

… or are you saying those agencies are too stupid to do their Security Clearance duties?

Because when it comes to "trust" in National Security ... you would think they can be "trusted"; we sure "trusted" them for the other 43 Presidents.Look at the DOJ and tell me if this admin can be trusted. Then try and sell me a bridge in Brooklyn.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 08:47 AM
I probably wouldn't pay it much attention. I mean, who's Joe Angione anyhow? Why not talk about issues that matter?Like the economy and the unemployment situation? They'd rather not.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Look at the DOJ and tell me if this admin can be trusted. Then try and sell me a bridge in Brooklyn.

What about the DOJ that was in place January 2009 ... did you trust them?

What I'm trying to say is there anyone on this entire Forum who thinks that CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD or White House Capital Police can't find out if an individual sitting in the WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE is an American or NOT or find out where they were born?

Yes or No?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Like the economy and the unemployment situation? They'd rather not.

They?

You mean those who told you that "THEY" would back in October 2010?

Remember JOBS JOBS JOBS ... John?

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 08:59 AM
What about the DOJ that was in place January 2009 ... did you trust them?

What I'm trying to say is there anyone on this entire Forum who thinks that CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD or White House Capital Police can't find out if an individual sitting in the WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE is an American or NOT or find out where they were born?

Yes or No?You wanna play games with me? don't bother. The DOJ of Jan 20th 2009 and later; the DOJ of Eric Holder is NOT to be trusted. He's made that clear.

Trinnity
08-02-2012, 09:00 AM
They?

You mean those who told you that would back in October 2010?

Remember JOBS JOBS JOBS ... John?Please be coherent if you want a response.

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 09:00 AM
They didn't look. If you don't look, you don't find.

Given that what finally emerged after 3.5 years is a blatant forgery, maybe they should have, eh?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:04 AM
They didn't look. If you don't look, you don't find.

Given that what finally emerged after 3.5 years is a blatant forgery, maybe they should have, eh?

What proof do you have that the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD or Capital Police didn't bother to vet check Security Clarence for a President?

Please provide a link ...

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 09:08 AM
What proof do you that they did? Please provide a link.

CONGRESS vetts the POTUS and we already know that the Pelosi/Reid Congress didn't.

NEXT!

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:09 AM
You wanna play games with me? don't bother. The DOJ of Jan 20th 2009 and later; the DOJ of Eric Holder is NOT to be trusted. He's made that clear.

Eric Holder was appointed by President Obama ... Eric didn't clear Obama.

My question still remains ...

Is anyone in the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD or Capital Police questioning "their" clearing of Barak Obama before becoming President of The United States?

Yes or No?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:11 AM
What proof do you that they did? Please provide a link.

CONGRESS vetts the POTUS and we already know that the Pelosi/Reid Congress didn't.

NEXT!

CONGRESS does NOT issue National Security Clearances

Who are you indicting in the Government, for not clearing the Highest National Security Clearance individual in the country?

Please name the individual or branch of Government.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 09:13 AM

Actually it didn't start with a blogger... the 'rumor' (some prefer 'prediction') started with the White House Insider who claims to gather info from lots of different WH sources. The "Insider" is a disguntled Dem who worked on Hil's campaign.

The only reason for exposing the 'possible assassination attempt' is so that if it does happen... nobody will be surprised.

The DNC must hate this leak... ruins their last hope to raise some sympathy votes for Barack.

Read all about it here (http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/10/25/white-house-insider-“president-obama-gets-off-on-it”/).

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 09:15 AM
The Executive does not vett presidential candidates. Period. Please provide a check list for said security clearance. Does it include checking the BC?

Yes, I probably am. Who could clear an individual for the highest security clearance that was known to consort with unrepentant terrorists and communists?

They didn't check squat. Prove otherwise.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Actually it didn't start with a blogger... the 'rumor' (some prefer 'prediction') started with the White House Insider who claims to gather info from lots of different WH sources. The "Insider" is a disguntled Dem who worked on Hil's campaign.

The only reason for exposing the 'possible assassination attempt' is so that if it does happen... nobody will be surprised.

The DNC must hate this leak... ruins their last hope to raise some sympathy votes for Barack.

Read all about it here (http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/10/25/white-house-insider-%E2%80%9Cpresident-obama-gets-off-on-it%E2%80%9D/).

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:19 AM
The Executive does not vett presidential candidates. Period. Please provide a check list for said security clearance. Does it include checking the BC?

Yes, I probably am. Who could clear an individual for the highest security clearance that was known to consort with unrepentant terrorists and communists?

They didn't check squat. Prove otherwise.

Dam ... he is good.

No wonder he's The 44th President of The United States

Chris
08-02-2012, 09:20 AM

Read all about it here (http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/10/25/white-house-insider-“president-obama-gets-off-on-it”/).

So the blogger just repeated what came out of the WH.

So, cigar, what say you now?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Tennessee state Rep. Kelly Keisling (R) on Tuesday morning forwarded an email to his constituents that warned President Barack Obama was planning to impose martial law and indefinitely delay the November elections.

Ok ... can YOU SEE ME NOW?

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 09:56 AM

Ok ... can YOU SEE ME NOW?

WH Insider's prediction was from Oct 2011.

SEE ME NOW???

Cigar
08-02-2012, 10:24 AM
WH Insider's prediction was from Oct 2011.

SEE ME NOW???

and the reason why a Tennessee State Rep would follow stupid with idiocy would be what?

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 10:26 AM
and the reason why a Tennessee State Rep would follow stupid with idiocy would be what?

Maybe he just wanted to jump on the bandwagon so when it happens... he can say, "See! I told you so!"

According to the Insider, the biggest obstacle the Obama camp faces in trying to pull this off is the FBI. Not likely to 'go along' with a scam, but at the same time, not likely to look on a thwarted attempt kindly since it would look like they're not doing their job.

Quite a quandry for Obama & the 'bots. I doubt if we'll see it come to fruition... esp now that everybody's talking about it. ;)

Chris
08-02-2012, 10:30 AM
So let's see, the WH leaks rumors that a blogger blogs and a politician mails and the pol is stupid and blogger an idiot. OK, and the WH?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 10:34 AM
So let's see, the WH leaks rumors that a blogger blogs and a politician mails and the pol is stupid and blogger an idiot. OK, and the WH?

Yea ... The White House (meaning The President of The United States) plans on staging this ... yea ... right.

This Thread is getting dumber ...

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 10:40 AM
From the Insider report (http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/10/25/white-house-insider-“president-obama-gets-off-on-it”/):

October 25, 2011

Ulsterman: Like what? What are you talking about?

Insider: We have the first so-called Black president, right? What would be the extreme of the race-based re-election plan I told you about? The ace in the sleeve for this kind of program? Something that would make White America recoil at the thought of voting against this president? Make them feel just so very bad for this poor little doing the best he can it’s Bush’s fault president of ours?

Ulsterman: Riots? Race Riots?

Insider: No…that card will be played out sooner. And it’s too broad. They would need something much more…specific to Obama. The ultimate in a sympathy vote. And it’s been talked about. I assure you of that. These people are laying out every conceivable possibility to remain in power. Gettin’ real serious now…

Ulsterman: I don’t know.

Insider: All the ingredients are in place. Falling approval ratings. A big uptick in divisive racial talk…the GOP primary race gettin’ on, which has upped the anti-Obama rhetoric. Occupy Wall Street stuff. An aborted terrorist attack inAmerica. The president crisscrossing the country talking the same old sh-t, except playing the victim card even more than before…don’t tell me for a second some of this isn’t all being played out for a very specific possibility. If needed, they will try and pull it off. I got no doubt about it now. None.

Ulsterman: So what is it? Pull what off?

Insider: A manufactured threat against the President of theUnited States. Something easily digested by the media and the American public. Not a real threat – something totally of their own making. They will use it if they need to – got no doubt whatsoever about that. Jarrett has approved the idea…and did so a long time ago. There were whispers of it during the 2008 campaign. McCain was so god-awful it never reached a serious consideration…but the plan was discussed. If needed – they were willing to go that route. It would be the ultimate use of the race card in the history of American politics. And…it would likely work if they got away with it.

Sorry you brought it up?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 10:50 AM
From the Insider report (http://theulstermanreport.com/2011/10/25/white-house-insider-“president-obama-gets-off-on-it”/):

October 25, 2011

Sorry you brought it up?

We have a lot of 'insiders" on this Forum .. so take it for what it's worth.

The Ulsterman Report ... come-on ... really ?

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 10:54 AM
We have a lot of 'insiders" on this Forum .. so take it for what it's worth.

None who claim to the work in the WH though.

Look at it this way. If nothing happens, the 'prediction' won't amt to a hill of beans.

But if they do try something to garner sympathy for Barack...

:poopfan:

Cigar
08-02-2012, 11:03 AM
None who claim to the work in the WH though.

Look at it this way. If nothing happens, the 'prediction' won't amt to a hill of beans.

But if they do try something to garner sympathy for Barack...

:poopfan:

So you won't believe a Birth Certificate when you see it with your own eyes ... yet you'll believe someone who says they are a WH insider.

Maybe it's BO himself :)

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 11:04 AM
None who claim to the work in the WH though. Look at it this way. If nothing happens, the 'prediction' won't amt to a hill of beans. But if they do try something to garner sympathy for Barack... :poopfan: Then a civil war may happen here. We won't have to worry about other countries.

Chris
08-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Yea ... The White House (meaning The President of The United States) plans on staging this ... yea ... right.

This Thread is getting dumber ...

But that's where the stupid idiotic rumors came from. I agree, the deeper down the rabbit hole you go on this the dumber it gets.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 11:21 AM
But that's where the stupid idiotic rumors came from. I agree, the deeper down the rabbit hole you go on this the dumber it gets.

You know what, this gives me an idea ... I should put out some rumors.

Because we all know who is going to Bite ... :)

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 11:23 AM

Rumors alone are harmless. It's if and when they become reality, people really pay attention.

Hey, Cigar... it's your thread. If you didn't want to be a rumor-monger, why start a thread about it? Do you not see you're the one spreading the rumor now?

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 11:25 AM
So you won't believe a Birth Certificate when you see it with your own eyes ... yet you'll believe someone who says they are a WH insider.

Maybe it's BO himself :)

LOL, I've never seen his BC with my own eyes and neither have you. We've only seen it on the internet.

Do you believe eveything you see on the 'net?

ROFLMAO

{Bless your heart... it's getting harder and harder to defend Barry, isn't it?}

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Yeah, why don't you put out some rumor about Romney is hiding something in his tax returns, even though the IRS has gone through his returns looking at every dime like they do with every wealthy person.

roadmaster
But that's where the stupid idiotic rumors came from. I agree, the deeper down the rabbit hole you go on this the dumber it gets. Yea, just like when a state votes on something and one judge can overrule and dismiss the will of the people. Most didn't think that could happen.

Chris

So you're proposing to make the hole deeper by putting out stupid idiotic dumb rumors for the WH to bite on so bloggers bite on it so politicians bite on it so you can repeat it here.

Sometimes it's better to just stop digging. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/567/1sm074hole.gif

Cigar
08-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Rumors alone are harmless. It's if and when they become reality, people really pay attention.

Hey, Cigar... it's your thread. If you didn't want to be a rumor-monger, why start a thread about it? Do you not see you're the one spreading the rumor now?

The only thing crazier than a so called WH insider and a Blogger spreading silly Rumors ... is what?

An supposedly respected Elected Government Politician who should know better ... :)

Point ... Game ... Match.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
So you're proposing to make the hole deeper by putting out stupid idiotic dumb rumors for the WH to bite on so bloggers bite on it so politicians bite on it so you can repeat it here.

Sometimes it's better to just stop digging. http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/567/1sm074hole.gif

If Conservatives stop digging ... how will they get home?

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 11:33 AM
The only thing crazier than a so called WH insider and a Blogger spreading silly Rumors ... is what?

An supposedly respected Elected Government Politician who should know better ... :)

Are you against spreading silly rumors?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Are you against spreading silly rumors?

4 Years later and Neo-Nuts are still asking for see a Birth Certificate that's already been given ... no I enjoy laughing at Conservatives.

But I can see why The President ignores them.

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Are you against spreading silly rumors? Of course they are not as long as it's not a D or I as a matter of fact.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah, why don't you put out some rumor about Romney is hiding something in his tax returns, even though the IRS has gone through his returns looking at every dime like they do with every wealthy person.

Exactly. Not to mention he's been running for office for years now. It's not like this is his first rodeo.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 12:08 PM
4 Years later and Neo-Nuts are still asking for see a Birth Certificate that's already been given ... no I enjoy laughing at Conservatives.

But I can see why The President ignores them.

LOL, are you thread-jacking your own thread, Cigar?

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 12:11 PM

Point ... Game ... Match?

How old are you, 16?

ROFLMAO... the day you best me hasn't happened yet, cupcake. None of Obama's stooges have. Keep trying though, you look cute when you're desperate. ;)

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:12 PM
LOL, are you thread-jacking your own thread, Cigar?

It's looking that way ...

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Exactly. Not to mention he's been running for office for years now. It's not like this is his first rodeo. If I were Mitt I would not comply with them. He has already shown previous years and it showed up clean.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:18 PM
If I were Mitt I would not comply with them. He has already shown previous years and it showed up clean.

WRONG ... 1 Year and a projection for the other.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 12:23 PM
If I were Mitt I would not comply with them. He has already shown previous years and it showed up clean.

That's what I say, too. Nobody who's voting for Mitt cares about his tax returns. We care that's he's not Barack Obama.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:26 PM
That's what I say, too. Nobody who's voting for Mitt cares about his tax returns. We care that's he's not Barack Obama.

I said the exact same thing 4 years ago about the Birth Certificate :)

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 12:30 PM
I said the exact same thing 4 years ago about the Birth Certificate :)

What did the IRS find wrong with Romney's tax returns?

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:32 PM
What did the IRS find wrong with Romney's tax returns?

I don't know ... do you?

Why is Mitt the only Politician not willing to do this?

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't know ... do you?

Why is Mitt the only Politician not willing to do this?

The IRS goes over tax returns on wealthy people. That's a given. Is there any IRS investigation going on with Romney's tax returns?

You and your pals aren't fooling anyone. The only reason you want to see Romney's returns is to pick it apart and cherry pick the parts you dont' like to use against him in the campaign. People are hip to your games.

Romney will show his tax returns when Obama shows his grades. Suck on that.

Cigar
08-02-2012, 12:39 PM
The IRS goes over tax returns on wealthy people. That's a given. Is there any IRS investigation going on with Romney's tax returns?

You and your pals aren't fooling anyone. The only reason you want to see Romney's returns is to pick it apart and cherry pick the parts you dont' like to use against him in the campaign. People are hip to your games.

Romney will show his tax returns when Obama shows his grades. Suck on that.

I don't see any thing wrong with Mitt's Taxes ... I just think he should do what every other President and Politician has to do ... Fair ?

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't see any thing wrong with Mitt's Taxes ... I just think he should do what every other President and Politician has to do ... Fair ?

I think he should do what he wants. If you don't like it, then don't vote for him.

Mainecoons
08-02-2012, 12:42 PM
They don't "have" to do it at all. Please cite the source of the legal requirement for this.

You all are really desperate to find some way to demagogue this to distract everyone from your sinking ship, eh?

Jack Fate
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes, they are desperate. They keep trying to manipulate Romney and the rest of us, but no one is gonna play their game. All they can do is stamp their feet, cry "racist" and "bigot", and falsely accuse.

They're sick and they're losing.

roadmaster
08-02-2012, 12:54 PM
WRONG ... 1 Year and a projection for the other. It's called an extension. I too had to do this twice, just got mine back.

Mister D
08-02-2012, 12:54 PM
A projection...lol

birddog
08-02-2012, 12:55 PM
But a Man Running for President of The United States who refuses to show his Tax Returns has nothing to hide?

We couldn't get a Supreme Court Justice confirmed or even a State Senator in office like that.

Carter only showed one year, and he was squeaky clean also. Keep in mind, Obama could not have been approved for a TSC on his own.

Can you say, "President Romney?"

Captain Obvious
08-02-2012, 07:16 PM
An email from a conservative blogger citing "unconfirmed rumors" is great cannon fodder for message forums, but it isn't worth wiping ones ass with it.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 07:36 PM
An email from a conservative blogger citing "unconfirmed rumors" is great cannon fodder for message forums, but it isn't worth wiping ones ass with it.

Catch up, Capt, the blogger wasn't the original source. Don't be wiping too fast... :detective:

Captain Obvious
08-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I figured I probably missed something.

I have little patience to wade through Cigar's rambling, pointless posts. I tend to just skim them.

... oh well.

Smartmouthwoman
08-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I figured I probably missed something.

I have little patience to wade through Cigar's rambling, pointless posts. I tend to just skim them.

... oh well.

I posted a link to a WH Insider report of this possible event from Oct 2011. He claims it's been talked about since 2008.

Anyway, it's out in the open now. If somebody tries to be mean to poor lil barack, we'll all be a little leery.