PDA

View Full Version : Billary got problems

texan
07-30-2015, 08:34 PM
FBI agentsraided Petraeus's house in Arlington, Va., in April ... he had stored highly classifieddocuments on his home computer, which was connected to the Internet.

Washington Post

The inspector general only looked at 40 emails and found 5 classified.

Laws broke on how they were kept has been determined.

Oh yes this is just getting starting when all the dems thought is was going away.

Billary got problems and guess what they got in the same trouble in 2003 so they knew the rules.....

Dems lucky you, Biden will be your nominee and he is a thousand times better than the entitled one.

Cigar
07-30-2015, 08:45 PM
:grin: Benghazi :grin:

Green Arrow
07-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Biden isn't going to run. The Democrats' options are basically Hillary or Sanders. If Hillary falls, Sanders will be the nominee.

zelmo1234
07-30-2015, 09:19 PM
I think that we don't know who the nominee is. Sanders is not going to win the general, even if Trump ran as a third party.

Biden, if he gets in will get the endorsement of Obama and will take out Hillary.

Bill has problems with little Billy and the women the Secret Service has named the Energizer. Hillary has the Emails and lies.

All of the things that cost Gore the Election are coming back home to the Clintons. People are starting to remember.

Green Arrow
07-30-2015, 09:23 PM
I think that we don't know who the nominee is. Sanders is not going to win the general, even if Trump ran as a third party.

Biden, if he gets in will get the endorsement of Obama and will take out Hillary.

Bill has problems with little Billy and the women the Secret Service has named the Energizer. Hillary has the Emails and lies.

All of the things that cost Gore the Election are coming back home to the Clintons. People are starting to remember.

Sanders can win the general, depending on the candidate. If it's Bush, Sanders wins. Rubio, Walker, or Kasich could all beat Sanders in the Year of the GOP.

Sanders has a lot of appeal for the average worker, particularly younger workers. Add in the college crowd, which is definitely weighed heavily in Sanders favor. Plus, he's guaranteed at least 45-47%, same as the GOP nominee.

TrueBlue
07-30-2015, 09:34 PM
FBI agentsraided Petraeus's house in Arlington, Va., in April ... he had stored highly classifieddocuments on his home computer, which was connected to the Internet.

Washington Post

Oh yes this is just getting starting when all the dems thought is was going away.

Billary got problems and guess what they got in the same trouble in 2003 so they knew the rules.....

Dems lucky you, Biden will be your nominee and he is a thousand times better than the entitled one.
You're right about one thing. The only problem Hillary has a real problem with is the witch-hunting Republicans who can not find anything substantial to actually pin on her no matter how hard they try. And that's how it will go till the witch hunt ends or Americans tire of the Republicans, and those predisposed to vote for them switch to Hillary in anger and disgust that conservatives have not done one damn thing for them but have spent all of their time on time-wasting shenanigans! :) That's exactly what will happen in the end and it couldn't have happened to a better group! They've had it coming for a lonnnnng time! :)

zelmo1234
07-30-2015, 09:54 PM
You're right about one thing. The only problem Hillary has a real problem with is the witch-hunting Republicans who can not find anything substantial to actually pin on her no matter how hard they try. And that's how it will go till the witch hunt ends or Americans tire of the Republicans, and those predisposed to vote for them switch to Hillary in anger and disgust that conservatives have not done one $#@! thing for them but have spent all of their time on time-wasting shenanigans! :) That's exactly what will happen in the end and it couldn't have happened to a better group! They've had it coming for a lonnnnng time! :)

The funny part is, it is the inspectors Generals that have been asking for criminal investigations? Not just the republicans.

Your defense of Hillary is strange to me seeing she has just evolved on Gay marriage. Or is that the she is lip to lap with Huma that has you all fired up?

texan
07-30-2015, 09:59 PM
Biden isn't going to run. The Democrats' options are basically Hillary or Sanders. If Hillary falls, Sanders will be the nominee.

I believe Biden will run if the donors will support and reports are he has been meeting with some big ones to gauge interest. This is something he really has always wanted I can't see him voluntarily sitting this out ........But if he doesn't then give me Bernie at least he is principled and has actual character and integrity. Something Clinton is completely void of.............

texan
07-30-2015, 10:02 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/30/ed_henry_biden_chief_of_staff_had_meeting_with_big _fundraiser.html

Of course they are trying to stamp it down. But come on...........

TrueBlue
07-30-2015, 10:45 PM
The funny part is, it is the inspectors Generals that have been asking for criminal investigations? Not just the republicans.

Your defense of Hillary is strange to me seeing she has just evolved on Gay marriage. Or is that the she is lip to lap with Huma that has you all fired up?
Of course Inspectors General are predisposed to investigate. That's what they get paid (and lots!) to do! Any successes for them and they may even get a higher promotion so therein lies their motivation to proceed! :)

Hillary is simply the best qualified for the presidency. And when you stop to consider that she has a hefty resume' starting with working for two presidents, that can only be a Plus for her! :) Can any of the other Democratic or Republican candidates claim as much?

Tahuyaman
07-30-2015, 11:34 PM

Al Gore?

http://nationalreport.net/al-gore-considering-2016-presidential-run/

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 04:58 AM
You're right about one thing. The only problem Hillary has a real problem with is the witch-hunting Republicans who can not find anything substantial to actually pin on her no matter how hard they try. And that's how it will go till the witch hunt ends or Americans tire of the Republicans, and those predisposed to vote for them switch to Hillary in anger and disgust that conservatives have not done one $#@! thing for them but have spent all of their time on time-wasting shenanigans! :) That's exactly what will happen in the end and it couldn't have happened to a better group! They've had it coming for a lonnnnng time! :)

The only personal asset Hillary has is the fawning liberal democrat mainstream news organizations in her back pocket.

The protect her and cover up every misadventure she gets caught in.

May they all rot in Hell.

PolWatch
07-31-2015, 07:33 AM
I don't think it will matter who the dem candidate is. The repubs are ripping themselves apart. Trump is doing the dems work for them....much more & the gop is dead. The election will probably just go to the last man (or woman) standing.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2015, 08:06 AM
I don't think it will matter who the dem candidate is. The repubs are ripping themselves apart. Trump is doing the dems work for them....much more & the gop is dead. The election will probably just go to the last man (or woman) standing.

And the Mac's of the world are yelling "fire" and criticizing real conservatives for supporting third party which I know virtually ensures democratic elections but so what? If that's what it takes for the GOP to get it through their thick skulls to finally realize that conservatives want conservative candidates and not the same old establishment rehashes then so be it.

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 08:24 AM
And the Mac's of the world are yelling "fire" and criticizing real conservatives for supporting third party which I know virtually ensures democratic elections but so what? If that's what it takes for the GOP to get it through their thick skulls to finally realize that conservatives want conservative candidates and not the same old establishment rehashes then so be it.

I know that the next president will be either the democrat or republican nominee.

And I prefer a republican

People who call themselves conservatives but stay home or vote for some libertarian loser are only helping to elect the democrat.

domer76
07-31-2015, 09:04 AM

Washington Post

Quit smoking that jimson weed, tex

Captain Obvious
07-31-2015, 09:07 AM
I know that the next president will be either the democrat or republican nominee.

People who call themselves conservatives but stay home or vote for some libertarian loser are only helping to elect the democrat.

It's this short sighted mindset that the establishment thrives on.

birddog
07-31-2015, 09:19 AM

"Well, it's certainly better than the alternative!"

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 09:36 AM

I think you prefer to vote for a sure loser because that way no matter who wins you will not be blamed when the winner screws up.

The favorite phrase of the fence sitters is "Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him!"

Captain Obvious
07-31-2015, 10:32 AM
I think you prefer to vote for a sure loser because that way no matter who wins you will not be blamed when the winner screws up.

The favorite phrase of the fence sitters is "Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him!"

Yes I know, Rush says that.

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 11:13 AM
Yes I know, Rush says that.

If he knew you he might

But I was speaking generically of all the fence sitters not just you.

Peter1469
07-31-2015, 12:50 PM

The gop better nominate a real consevative. The GOP is not entitle to votes. If you nominate a lib or milk toast my vote wont be for (D).

Peter1469
07-31-2015, 12:54 PM
This nonesense demonstrates why the Establishment has a solid control over American politics.

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 01:07 PM
Protest votes accomplish nothing

Conservatives who demand 100% compliance for their vote get nothing when a flaming liberal like obumer or hillery win the election

birddog
07-31-2015, 01:12 PM

Conservatives who demand 100% compliance for their vote get nothing when a flaming liberal like obumer or hillery win the election

Very true. We must remember that Reagan said something like this, "It's better to get part of the pie than no pie at all!" Some need to get a pair and accept that while always fighting for the most conservatism we can actually get.

Captain Obvious
07-31-2015, 01:13 PM

Rubber stamping everything the GOP puts it's label on isn't really democracy, is it?

You don't need to answer that question btw, I know you're incapable of getting that point.

Chinese democracy.

Mac-7
07-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Rubber stamping everything the GOP puts it's label on isn't really democracy, is it?

You don't need to answer that question btw, I know you're incapable of getting that point.

Chinese democracy.

I'll answer it this way.

The GOP did not pass Obamacare.

The democrats did because too many conservatives think like you a throw their vote away on third party protest candidates.

As bad as McCain and Romney were in some ways they were still far better than the man you helped elect